Just This Once|Twin Star Exor...

Bởi 133IhCoTi

"Just this once, and I'll leave you alone." Mayura Otomi has been rejected once by her crush Rokuro Enmadou... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
CHAPTER 2|Shimon Ikaruga
CHAPTER 3|Again

CHAPTER 1|Confession

892 26 143
Bởi 133IhCoTi

[THIRD PERSON VIEW]

"See you guys tomorrow."Mayura bid goodbye to her classmates and she joined her friend, Chisaki.

"Let's go?"Chisaki asked. Mayura nodded.

It's Thursday afternoon and it is now dismissal for the Narukami High. The two bestfriends, Mayura and Chisaki, walk home together like they usually do.

However, the conversation they are now gonna have, is not something that they usually talk about.

"Mayura, you know you have to."Chisaki continue to pester her friend about 'that'.

What is 'that' this girl is saying?

She's telling her friend to confess to her crush, Rokuro Enmadou. Why? Mayura has feelings for that guy since childhood. However she let these feelings of hers bottled up, and this made her friend worried.

And Mayura on the other hand, "I don't have to."she told her friend, but the latter doesn't stop from persuading her.

"Mayura, it's just that..."

It's not that she wants to tease her about it or anything. She just didn't like the idea of her friend holding back what she feels for the boy.

"Are you really sure you're not gonna confess?"Chisaki asked, worried.

"Chisaki, it's fine. Rokuro.."Mayura trailed off, thinking of what she should say to her friend,

"He loves someone else."Mayura bitterly said, yet she managed to smile like it never bother her.

"Eh? But, even if he did, at least let your feelings be known."her friend said. Mayura thought she would never bother her about it when she said that. However, it didn't.

"It's fine. As long as the girl loves him back, then I'm fine."she gave Chisaki a smile and saw her house nearby, "See you tomorrow then."Mayura bids her goodbye and heads to her house, leaving Chiyuri alone.

"I wish I didn't bring that up."she said with a pout, hoping that her friend's gonna be A-Okay.

On the other hand, Mayura knocks on the door then waits for someone to open it for her.

The door opened, revealing her gorgeous mom, Yukari.

"I'm home."Mayura greeted with a smile.

"Welcome home."her mom greeted back and return her a smile, "How's school?"she asked.

The smile that was plastered on Mayura's face slowly begins to fade away, "It was, fine. Like the usual, I learned a lot."and she tried to smile while the memories of her bestfriend persuading her to confess flashes at her mind. She removed her shoes and she and her mom went inside.

Yukari notice the sudden change of her smile. Not wanting to press the subject for now, she changes the topic, "Want to help me make some sushi?"

"Sure. Let me change my clothes first."Mayura said and walk upstairs.

Yukari's closed eyes followed her daughter as she went upstairs, "I hope she's okay. That was very unusual of her to force herself to smile at me."

As soon as Mayura reach her room, she quickly rummage her closet and find the clothes she feels comfortable wearing today.

While choosing, her friend's words came to mind, her voice echoing inside.

"You know you have to."

She sighs. She's not the type to be so straightforward in a confession, nor is she that confident to even start confessing. It's just, hard. For her to just blurt it out.

And she's conflicted between two choices, Confess or Not.

She wondered, what will happen if she did confess. What will happen if she did not. Anything can basically happen in whatever she chooses.

At least she hoped.

Because she knew what will happen if she said those three words to him.

Apparently, she lied to Chisaki. Rokuro never love someone, in a romantic way that is.

Because...

"I don't plan on having a girlfriend."

And that shocked her.

She knew she won't be able to win his heart, especially if he doesn't want to.

A sigh escape her lips, wishing to forget all this.

However, it's reality we're talking about. Even if you forget, even if you run away, they will come back. The problems might even multiply itself and make it worse.

So, she knew she should face this life of hers. Where she will be rejected by someone she loves in a romantic way.

Not wanting to meddle with her negative thoughts for now, she shakes her head and change her clothes.

After changing her clothes, Mayura heads downstairs and helps her mom make some sushi. She wears her pink apron and gets a knife then starts to chop some carrots.

"Mayura, did something happened in school?"Yukari asked as she fried some shrimp.

Mayura, who is in a daze, didn't respond as she keep chopping the carrots. Until she felt pain on her finger.

Apparently, Mayura cut her finger because of the knife.

She let out a yelp as blood start trickling from the cut. Her mom hurriedly rush to her as she examined the cut her daughter got.

"I'll go get some first aid. You go wash it, okay?"her mom said, worried, then left to get some first aid.

Mayura then started washing her finger that got cut. As she washes, she felt pain that made her wince. Just like her lovelife.

She shakes her head. Gosh, Mayura and her imaginations. How did a cut get involve in her lovelife? She let out a sigh while washing.

Yukari arrived by the time her daughter is done washing her wound.

"It's not that deep. Thank goodness."Yukari sighs in relief, "What were you thinking? Be careful next time."she scolded her daughter like a whisper.

"I'm sorry. It's just that..."tears start to form on Mayura's blue eyes as she hug her mom tightly.

Even though she already knew his response, she can't help but cry. The fact that she knew it makes it worse. What if he really did reject her? These thoughts made her tears fall down from her eyes.

Even if her mother didn't know what is going on, even if she didn't tell her what's the reason for her tears, Mayura found her mom's hug and her tears comforting, lifting a heavy weight on her chest.

"I may not know what made you cry, but I'm always here for you."the soothing voice of her mom as she calms her down made her feel slightly better. However, this does not stop her from crying.

"Let's continue making sushi. It might make you feel better."after a minute or so, Yukari pulled back the hug and gave her a smile.

Mayura nodded and flash her mom a smile with tears visible on the corner of her eyes.

>Next day, Friday
6:30AM<

After letting out her tears out yesterday, Mayura feels better than before. Letting out your feelings really helps remove the weigh off your chest.

After doing her morning routine, the teenager is now ready to go to school.

As she wears her shoes, "I'm leaving."she said and opens the door.

"Have a good day."Yukari waves her hand as she remains where she stands, with a smile.

Mayura left their home, full of energy and is in a good mood.

On the way to school, she met Chisaki.

"Good morning!"Mayura greeted.

Chisaki got surprised at Mayura's sudden cheerfulness, since she isn't THAT cheerful, however she ignore this and greeted back, "Good morning."

As they walk on their way to school, "Mayura, I don't wanna ruin the mood but, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just worried--"

"It's fine!"Mayura said reassuringly, "I'm over with it!"

What made her THIS cheerful? Did she--

Not wanting to bother her about it, she shrug it off and says, "If there's something bothering you, you can tell me."

Mayura beamed and nodded in response.

As soon as they reach the school grounds, Mayura's eyes caught a certain brunet haired guy.

"Wait a minute."Mayura told her friend as she approach the brunet.

"Good morning, Rokuro!"she greeted.

Rokuro, who was surprised for a second, greeted back, "Morning."

"Say, Rokuro, why don't we eat together like we usually do?"she suggested, shocking Rokuro. It's been a while since they did eat together.

"Uh, sure."since he has no one else to eat with for now, or maybe not, he decided to accept Mayura's suggestion.

"Later at lunch then!"she wave her hand and followed Chisaki who is now in the locker room, changing her shoes.

"What....is going on?"Rokuro asked himself, bewildered.

At the locker room, Chisaki asked, "What did you say, Mayura?"

"Ah, I just told him to eat lunch with me later." And another thing struck her mind. She put her shoes in the locker and says, "Ah, sorry Chiyuri! Can I eat lunch with him for now? I promise I'll treat you tomorrow!"

"Eh?"surprised at her friend's sudden outburst, Chiyuri just nod her head.

What is going on Mayura's mind?

>Lunch, 11:00AM<

Mayura told Rokuro to go eat with her at the rooftop and so he did head there and found Mayura sitting on one of the benches.

"You're quite early."Rokuro stated as he sat beside her. Mayura just laugh sheepishly.

As soon as Mayura heard Rokuro opening his bento, she stares at it until he reveals the contents for his lunch.

Revealing some sushi, shrimp tempura, soy sauce and rice. This made her giggle.

"The same as always."she said between giggles.

"Apparently, this is what Ryougo bought in the supermarket."Rokuro stated as he take a bite of the tempura. Another sheepish laugh left hee lips.

"Say, Mayura...."the boy trailed off, finding the right words,

"Is something wrong?"

Mayura just look at him innocently, "Ah, did you figure it out already?"

"Figure out what?"now he's confused. What does she want to say?

"That I love you."

Okay, first of all, he is NOT inform about Mayura being smooth when it comes to confession. That is so NOT her. So what happened? He wondered.

Mayura lightly scratch her cheek, "Sorry if I said that all of a sudden. Since childhood, I already have a crush on you. This high school, I realize how much I love you. Even if you're dense, annoying, or stupid, I love you."surprsingly, she couldn't believe it herself that she's saying all of this. Spur of the moment, I guess. Instead of feeling pressured, she felt all the pressure is gone. She wondered why feel pressured if she's talking to her childhood friend and someone she loves. This is Rokuro, after all.

On the other hand, Rokuro couldn't believe that she just said those three words. Aside from the 'I-love-you', she just said that he's dense, stupid, and annoying. Which seems accurate.

"But surprisingly..."the wind started blowing, and their hair starts to dance with the wind.

"That's why I love you. I felt like I should protect you, and also that I should keep an eye on you."Mayura said, her voice full of sincerity, and her face that suddenly shining along with her smile.

"Eh..Mayura I..."and of course, Rokuro's lost of words.

And Mayura suddenly hug him.

"I know you don't want to have a girlfriend but,"she closed her eyes, feeling his warmth,

"Just this once and I'll leave you alone after this."

"I...Sorry."he doesn't want to offend her but what can he say after all that? He awkwardly return the hug by wrapping an arm around her.

"It's okay. I kinda knew it anyway."she smiled, a bitter one.

After a few moments of silence...

"The food, Mayura."he blurted out.

Realizing that she just confess on lunch time, she quickly let go of the hug, "Ah sorry! I got carried away! Let's continue to eat!"she said as she take a bite of her vegetables.

Rokuro takes a glance at her and sighs.

He messed up.

Mayura's satisfied. She was, surprisingly, able to let out how she feels for him. She was able to face her fear of rejection.

Her confession went as she expected.

Or did it?

>Dismissal, 4:00PM<

"You are now dismissed."the teacher said. Everyone started packing their things.

"Otomi-san."the teacher called out.

"Yes?"as soon as she is done packing her things, Mayura approach the teacher.

"Come with me in the faculty room."the teacher instructed. She nodded in response.

She didn't do anything wrong, right? Unless they count confessing on the rooftop a bad thing.

As soon as they arrive at the faculty room, the teacher head to her desk and start searching for papers. Mayura tilted her head in confusion. If her memory remembered it right, teachers are not allowed to give assignments on Friday.

The teacher seems to find the papers she's looking for as she handed it over to Mayura.

"Give this to Shimon Ikaruga."the teacher straightfowardly said.

"Eh?"

(╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

The flipping table kaimoji is NOT part of the story. It's basically something you'll see when I end the chapter. The kaimoji seems accurate tho.

First, I didn't think I would be able to write 2k words for the first chapter.xD I'll try to not make it lenghty next time ^^.

I hope I didn't disappoint the people who's expecting a great chapter or something.

Tell me if there is like something weird in this chapter. I don't mind! ^^

Is anyone excited to see Shimon and Mayura meet? Coz I am. Well who wouldn't? Unless you're a hater of this ship, no offense.

Whaddya think of this chapter? please comment, I love comments that I spam other people's book. I'm sorry about that. Also vote too! It's very much appreciated.

Ahaha, dunno what else to say so...

Bye!!!!! Vavush!!

btw, I WON'T UPDATE VERY MUCH COZ OF SCHOOL. IT'S COMING TO EAT M//SLAPS//I'M GOING TO HE//slaps//ALRIGHT I'M DONE.

~Itochi331

(╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

190K 7.9K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
993K 39.3K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
277K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
892K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one