Never Broken (arianagrande an...

By Shuruq2000

Ariana Grande is on a one month mini tour with One Direction. She has a teensy little crush on Zayn Malik. Pr... More

Never Broken (arianagrande and onedirection fanfic)
Introduction to Ariana Grande
Introduction to Zayn Malik
Author's Note
Touring With Who?
London
Cancelled
Shy Harry
Movie
I Have A Girlfriend
This Feeling
Perrie
Perrie or Ariana?
Test
Results
Appointment
Announcement
Reactions
Names
Zerrie Forever
Ultrasound
Twins
Choosing Names
Celebration
Confused
Cheating?
Trailer
Zayn To The Rescue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Explanation
Problem
Zariana
Danielle And Eleanor
Truth Or Dare
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
I Need Your Love
Decisions
New Home
Life Is Great
Harry's New Girl
Broken And Mending Hearts
Harlena
Official Part 1
Official Part 2
Discontinued
Niall's Girl
Diall
Diall Date
Fireproof
Amends
Broken Water
Birth
Styles Twins
In The Moment
Zaylena
New Couples
Date
Forever
Best Mistake
Ruined
Believe
Forced
Happy Birthday Louis
Jealously Dates
Moving On
Very Special Dedication
Turned Down
Happy Birthday
Want You Back
Got You Back
Baby Give Me One More Chance
Happy Birthday
Hold You In My Arms Again
Never Broken

Next Step

3.4K 99 17
By Shuruq2000

Harry's POV

I'm taking Ari on a date. I want her to relax. No worries. (A/N: HAKUNA MATATA! Sorry I'm lame!!)

"Ari."

"Yeah, Harry."

"Tonight, I'm taking you out on a date."

"Okay, what should I wear?"

"A nice dress. Be ready at six."

"Okay."

I'm taking her to a fancy restaurant. Then, something special afterwards. She's going to love it.

Ari's POV

I'm going on a date with Harry. It's four o'clock. Okay. I have two hours to get ready. Good thing he didn't tell me an hour before. I would've killed him. I got a towel, panties, bra, brush, straightener, and any other hair products. I started singing in the shower.

"Baby I got love for thee

So deep inside of me

I don't know where to start

Yeah(x3)"

After a 20 minute shower, I got out. Then, wrapped myself in a towel. I went to my closet to find a dress. I picked out a hot pink dress with straps, with my nude pumps. I went back in the bathroom to dry myself and get dressed. I straightened my hair and pinned it back, did my make up, and put my shoes. Time for my date. I finished just on time. I walked downstairs and Harry was waiting for me.

"Wow. Ari! You look beautiful."

I blushed.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."

He opened the door for me and we walked to his car. Harry opened the car door for me and I muttered a thank you.

~~Skip Car Ride~~

We arrived to this fancy restaurant. He opened the door for me before I could myself. We walked in.

"Reservations for Styles, Harry."

He literally said Styles comma Harry. I found that cute. The person at that podium thing led us to a table. We ordered our food and drinks. I ordered coconut water and lobster with salad. Harry ordered a Coke and lobster also, but not the salad. He ordered bread on the side. While we ate, we talked about our life. Like family, childhood, and careers. We finished and left. Harry paid the bill and left a generous tip. I wanted to help pay, but Harry wouldn't let me. We went to the wrong way.

"Harry. Where are we going?"

"A special surprise!"

Please comment and vote!! What do you think the surprise is? Comment your guess! Thank you for 12k readers on Together Forever! Love you all!! My special vanilla cupcake!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
428K 8.6K 50
Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards. Find out what goes on behind the cameras and the scrutiny of fans and media, presenting to you our perfect pop couple thr...
130K 1.9K 33
Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik have been dating for 2 years now, and One Direction is at the peak of their fame. Perrie's own band, Little Mix, are al...
7.2K 65 30
Just as Arianna is starting to realize how wrong her crush on Zayn really is, Niall comes into her life. Ari seems to capture Niall's heart but she i...