This Is My World

Por i_walked_into_a_book

(Note: This book is full of extreme cringe from my 6th grade mind. Read at your own discretion) The story co... Más

Tag Challenge #2
Tag Challenge #3
Tag Challenge #4
Tag Challenge #5
Tag Challenge #6

Tag Challenge #1

65 10 39
Por i_walked_into_a_book

----I figured I'd start out this story with a tag challenge so here it goes---

•And thanks for tagging me Shywarrior
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~RULES~~~~~
1) You have to post the rules

2) You have to tag 13 people

3) They have to answer 13 questions

4) You must come up with 13 questions

5) You can't skip tags

6) Tags back are aloud

7) If you don't do tags you have to do what I say

8) Be creative with the title

9) You must do this in a book, not in the comments

(Now that that's finally over *eye roll*)

--Tagged by Shywarrior --

|||Here are her questions|||

1- if a person you just met on the internet reveals has some problems, would you help?

Me- Is that even a question? D-U-H!!! Of course!!!!!! I have a creepy obsession with wanting to help people...don't judge me!

2- would you jump in a real fight just for someone you treasure?

Me- again, are these even questions!?! Yes 100% I would!!! I would never let someone I care about get hurt!!! I'd honestly probably help a stranger too. I hate seeing people get hurt!

3- if you have an awful day, would you tell your best friend who had an amazing day? Or would you shut up just not to make the other sad?

Me- Umm...well honesty is best and if they're truly my friend then they should be willing to listen to my bad day and help me get through it...so I guess I would *awkwardly smiles*

4- would you cancel something important, just to spend time with someone dear to you? Even if that spending time with just means texting?

Me- well if they're dear to me than I guess...so yeah I 100% would probably do that!

5- on a scale of 1 to 13, how good do you think you are at comforting people?

Me- really? "13" again!?! Why??? Ugh fine...umm 10? Idk I'm pretty bad at it but at least I try!!!

6- how easy do you find the necessary motivation to do something?

Me- the what to do what? I understood like 0% of that question...well let's give it a try...umm pretty bad. I lose interest in things very easily and I'm super lazy...so yeah

7- how emotional are you? How much of your soul you put in everything you do?

Me- lots of you might not know this about me but I'm very very emotional. I'm also super sensitive so things affect me a lot!!! And I try to put my soul into everything...you might realize that if you read my bio *wink wink*

8- what type of fan fictions do you like to read? (Ex: fluff, angst etc)

Me- yeah we already discussed this so I'm just gonna clarify it for the world...i don't understand what like anything means and I don't exactly understand/read CERTAIN types of fanfics...so yeah

9- how do you feel when no body reads what you spent weeks (even more) to write and not even leaves a comment with a few words?

Me-that's probably gonna happen with this story but i don't really care cause I'm mostly writing this for fun!!! But if I was trying I'd probably be crushed! I'd feel like a bad author and I'd probably give up on the future dreams I don't have (you see what I did there? Nope? okay)

10- are you an A.R.M.Y? If so when did you join the fandom?

Me- duhhhh who isn't!?! And btw guy...Jungkook is minezzzz!!! Okay now that that's over...Idk I like just joined after all my friends were in and they kept talking about it and I'm here pretending like I actually get what they're talking about...ha ha ha yup

11- how did BTS and the kpop world in general change your life?

Me- it just gave me another reason to wish I was an Asian boy!!!!! *cries dramatically* yeah it's my guilty secret!!!! Okay? Get over it!!!!

12- again, on a scale from 0 to 10, how honest were you in answering at the first five questions?

Me- 100% honest!!! I would never lie to you or anyone reading this!!! Duh!!! What kind of friend would that make me!?! I'm hurt you'd even ask that! Just kidding!!!!!

13- good, you're done. Do you think you just lost your time by doing this?

Me- are kidding me? I always waste my time taking lame quizzes and staring at people. The least I could do is answer a fun quiz for my friend!

---D-O-N-E---

Okay now for the "fun" part *sarcastic eye roll*

(You guys are probably gonna hate me for this but y'all are like my only friends!!!)

TAGS!!!!!
Shywarrior  (tag back *smirks*)
<(^_^)>
vampwolf102306 (sorry)
<(^_^)>
Jefferygirl07 (for)
<(^_^)>
MerleBlackBird (putting)
<(^_^)>
i_am_who_i_am_3 (you)
<(^_^)>
xbrowneyedbrunettex (into)
<(^_^)>
breakfestbomb (this)
<(^_^)>
bluesparkle13 (tag)
<(^_^)>
V_is_my_bro (challenge)
<(^_^)>
0Layla0 (thingy!!!)
<(^_^)>
zaynie_gal (really,)
<(^_^)>
ImFrensWithAWaffle (I)
<(^_^)>
CallmeMayo (am!!)

MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!! *smirks*
(By the way I suck at this part so feel free to ignore me) *overdramatic sigh*

[1] You just found out your best friend is gonna die and you can say one last thing to them. what would it be?
~
~
~
[2] would you risk your life for your dearest/best friend?
~
~
~
[3] What would you do if someone started commenting rude stuff on your stories?
~
~
~
[4] Are you rethinking your life choices right now while taking this quiz?
~
~
~
[5] If you had to choose between Friends or Family, which would you pick?
~
~
~
[6] If your friend acted really annoying and weird, would you tell them or would you ignore it?
~
~
~
[7] Have you ever considered moving to my Unicorn Kingdom, far away from the rest of the cruel world?
~
~
~
[8] Did you like Dora The Explorer? Be honest!!!! (this question is random but I'm just curious)
~
~
~
[9] Have you ever gone somewhere without shoes on? (Again a random question)
~
~
~
[10] On a scale from 1 to 100 how important are your Wattpad friends to you?
~
~
~
[11] Are you mad that I tagged you in this challenge?
~
~
~
[12] If your friend had a bad day would you comfort them or ignore them so you stay happy?
~
~
~
[13] Now that you're done do you regret even reading/taking this whole thing?

---D-O-N-E---

(It's about freaking time!!!)

<<<Okay so those of you who are still reading...thanks for reading this long!!!! This is my first "story" so thanks for bearing with me!!! I'll try to actually post STORIES but this is all I got so far...so yeah>>>

(((((And those of you who are tagged...you don't HAVE to do it but I'd appreciate if you did and I encourage you to at least just try!!!!!!!)))))

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
83.7K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...