Half Loved (On Hold)

Od Onionluvsgarlic

What do you do and where do you go when all of a sudden, you turn into a guy? Yup. A guy. That's exactly wha... Viac

Half Loved ~ Author's Note
Half Loved ~ Chap 1: A Single Room
Half Loved ~ Chap 2: First Night
Half Loved ~ Chap 3: Back ride
Half Loved ~ Chap 4: Cowboy
Half Loved ~ Chap 5: That Girl
Half Loved ~ Chap 6: Another Contact
Half Loved ~ Chap 8: I'm Toast
Half Loved ~ Chap 9: So much for Incognito
Half Loved ~ Chap 10: Solutions
Half Loved ~ Chap 11: F.W.O.S.
Half Loved ~ Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl
Half Loved ~ Chap 13: Just a Kiss
Half Loved ~ Chap 14: The Boys are Back
Half Loved ~ Chap 15: The Aftermath
Half Loved ~ Chap 16: Project Cam
Half Loved ~ Chap 17: The Call
Half Loved ~ Chap 18: The Reunion
Half Loved ~ Chap 19: Juggling Phases
Half Loved ~ Chap 20: Truth or Dare, Kiss or Tell
Half Loved ~ Chap 21: A Letter
Half Loved ~ Chap 22: Between You and Me
Half Loved ~ Chap 23: All is Fair
Half Loved ~ Chap 24: It's Not Funny
Half Loved ~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Half Loved ~ Chap 25: Pretend to be Mine
Half Loved ~ Chap 26: Turbulent Tides
Half Loved ~ Chap 27: Take a Chance in Me
Half Loved ~ Chap 28: Brittle

Half Loved ~ Chap 7: Root Beer Reunion

2.2K 63 16
Od Onionluvsgarlic

Hey guys! Couldn't wait another day for an upload of Half Loved :P

WARNING though, this chap may include a little chlidish naughtiness, so yeah, you've been warned! LOL Nothing big though hhaaha :P

Anyway, poor Andy, I pity him in this chap LOL 

So yeah, pic on the right is of Tyler! He's played by Kellan Lutz --------------------->

Hope you enjoy this chappy! Dedicated to one of my best buds on here! We've lost each other for a while but with my inborn clover leaf luck, I found him again! Yippe ;) Thanks for being such an awesome Buddy Blazey, this one's for you! ;)

Message, comment, like, fan, add to your library or even VOTE! Thanks guys!

See you soon :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chap 7: Root Beer Reunion~

~Andy’s POV~ 

I was running late for chemistry today since I stayed with Cam and Liam to ask our math Geometry teacher about the assignment. Who knew they’d get along so well? Well, I’m glad they do, cause little by little, Cam’s starting to loosen up a bit—not that I appreciate the silence, but sometimes, it’s just a little awkward— and though I’m not really appreciating Liam’s flirtatious advances on me, I can say that my stay here has been good so far. Oh well.

I found my way to Julienne Bourbon’s with the aid of a map I got from Rose. I like her. She’s like a really cool assistant—not that I see her as an assistant—that can be counted on as a friend. With her trusty map, I found out that the chemistry lab was located at the science building which was exactly... oh, here. Yup, I’m here already. I climbed up the stairs and hoped that I wasn’t gonna be late.

Surprisingly, I wasn’t. Oh wow, thank goodness I managed to bring my luckiness with me when I phased. Okay? If that’s even possible. Well, it’s a good thing I’m not late yet. Am I? Behind me, a couple of guys were carrying some chemicals in a tray, I offered to open the door when I hit someone else.

“Oh fudge.”

“Oh crap I’m so sorry!” I said as I looked at the guy.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

“Rootbeer?” he said disbelievingly.

“You again?”

“Yeah, and this again.” He said jokingly as he looked at his now wet shirt.

“Oh crap. That again. What chemical was that? Is it poisonous? Shoot. This is a mess.” I said as I stumbled for my hanky again.

“Nah, no need for that.” He winked as he caught my hand. “I’ll just take my sweater off, no big. Besides, it’s just alcohol.”

“Oh.”

He set the tray on a nearby table and took of his sweater. I don’t know why I was even surprised to see that he had a great body when I could already tell that he’s well built. But damn, when his shirt clung to the sweater, it probably showed the world’s eighth wonder. He looked like a freaking Calvin Klein model for crying out loud! I was still awestruck from all my ogling when he cut me off.

“Uhm, Root beer?” he said with both the sweater and the shirt on his head, exposing that perfect washboard abs and chiselled chest.

“What?” I said, startled by his muffled voice.

“A little help?”

“Oh yeah.”

So much for killer model. He looked like a freaking child with that tangled sleeves of his. It doesn’t help that he has these adorable dimples on his cheeks. He looked like a cuddly teddy bear. I can’t help but let a laugh escape my lips as I helped him remove his shirt.

My hand unexpectedly grazed his chest and I immediately realized that I was actually stripping off this Calvin Klein model slash teddy bear dude. I quickly pulled—well, more like yanked—the shirt away and stepped back flushing. Turned out I took off his undershirt as well, leaving him basically shirtless in the hallway.

“Thanks man.” He said with a grin, showing his cuddly teddy bear dimples.

Damn he looked cute! He makes me wanna go there and cuddle up to— WHOA. Wait. What am I thinking? Again! Seriously? My brains kinda loosely screwed these days... I’m a guy now! I shouldn’t think like this. Darn you Andrea Carter brain! Stop haunting me!

“And what is a half naked teenager doing outside my hallway?” said a teacher who looked out from the door.

“I was carrying some of this stuff when I... uhm... I spilled it on myself. You know jocks, always clumsy.” He said with a winning smile that could probably knock out anyone on their feet.

Well on the chemistry teacher, it sure did work. She practically stumbled with her words as she muttered a “Very well. Get cleaned up.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“You on the other hand Mr...”

“Carter. Andrej Carter.” I supplied.

“Ah yes, Mr. Carter. Bring the tray in.”

“Yes Ma’am!” I said, copying Teddy bear’s winning statement. She just eyed me incredulously and headed back in.

“Uhm, thanks by the way.”

“For what?” he said.

“Well, for covering for me.” I said sheepishly.

“Nah, you don’t think I did that for nothing did you?”

“What?”

“Well, I’ll think about how you’ll pay me back.”

“Are you freaking kidding me?” I said with a raised brow.

 “Nope.” He winked casually. “But you better head back in before Ms. Foster comes back.” With that, he turned around and left for the bathroom.

I picked up the tray, which was surprisingly light, despite all the things that was put in there. Wow. I know I’m not as buff as Teddy bear, or not as muscular as Liam and even Cam, but wow. My guy self turned out pretty good. I was strong. I proudly went inside the Chem Lab with my newfound strength and settled them on table next to a girl without a seatmate.

“Hey, is this seat taken?” I asked the pretty blonde girl.

“Nah. You can sit there if you’d like.” She said with a warm smile.

“Oh, thanks uhmm...”

“Ashley Pierson. You?” she smiled.

“Andrej Carter.”

“Oh, cool name.” She said as she cleared the table for the tray.

“I guess? You can call me Andy though.”

“Nah, I guess I’ll just call you Andrej. It has this other worldly appeal to it.”

“Uhm, sure?”

“Okay, class? Settle down everyone! My name is Ms. Foster and I will be your Chemistry teacher. Now look closely at the one seating beside you cause they will be your lab partner for the rest of the semester.”

“Well I guess that makes you my partner.” Ashley said as she elbowed me lightly.

“I guess so, partner. Oh, what do you have there?” I said as I peered over her stack of books.

“Uhm, just some light reading, it’s nothing.”

“Wait, is that ‘The Last Sacrifice’?”

“Yeah, how did you know?” she asked incredulously, obviously caught off guard by my familiarity with the book.

“I read the Vampire Academy series too!” I said excitedly.

“Wow, I haven’t met a lot of guys who read romance books... in fact you’re the first one I’ve met.” She said thoughtfully.

Oh crap. She’s right! I don’t think guys do read books, let alone romance novels! Shoot, my cover’s blown!

“But it’s cool.” She said as she drew in closer.

And just like that, I made a new friend. I thought she was gonna think I’m weird or that I’m a sissy—not that I was— but it turned out she was the type who didn’t believe in stereotypes and all the other social shit like that. She was cool in her own way. Score for me!

For the whole hour and a half, we continually talked about other books we’ve read while practicing how to use the basic lab tools. We were cautious enough not to get caught chatting since Ms. Foster was known for sending people to detention, but that made it all the more exciting. Ashley liked the excitement, and she seemed full of energy. Hell, who knew we’d get along so well?

We were talking about ‘The Fallen series’ when the bell suddenly rang, signalling the end of our entrapment from Ms. Foster. Uhm yeah, so much for my new found friend time. I could really use a girl to talk to. Cam and Liam were... well... Cam and Liam, but I guess I still needed a girl friend.

“Oh, you wanna borrow it?” she said as she waved the book in front of me.

“Are you done reading it?”

“I’m done re-reading it.” She said with a light giggle. “Don’t worry, I don’t mind, partner.”

“Then I guess I can’t say no.” I replied with a wide grin. I’m so excited to read this right now!

“Well, I’ll see you around.” She winked as she waved me goodbye.

“Yeah, you too.”

“Ahh. So you’re making new friends Rootbeer?” Teddy bear asked from behind me.

“Oh it’s you.”

“I must admit, you got some taste.”

“Yeah, she’s an awesome girl.” I said, not really minding what he said, I was still too preoccupied with my new read. “And it’s Andy, not Root beer.”

“Fine fine.” He rolled his eyes. “Just playing with you.”

“Why don’t you just go play with yourself?”

He looked at me in surprise but he just laughed hysterically. I eyed him incredulously, momentarily drifting away from my daze as I tried to find out what was so funny with what I just said.

“Seriously Root be—Andy.” He said as he put his arm around me, still laughing a bit. “You’re killing me.”

“Why?” I said oblivious to what he was laughing at. I don’t like being left out on a joke, especially when I think it’s about me.

“Well.” He finally said, now sobering up from his laughing fit. “I’d like to do it now but I doubt people would like to see me get it on with myself in the hallway. Thanks for suggesting it though. But maybe later.” He winked.

“Wha—hey!” I said as I looked at him in disgust. In an instant, he burst out laughing. He looked like laughing too much gave him a hard time walking but he made it harder for me since he still had his arm on my shoulder. Having a six foot muscular guy leaning on you is a pretty big load on me. So much for my new found strength.

“You’re disgusting.” I said as I looked at him disapprovingly.

Oh, so that’s what he was talking about. Eww. I mean, back when I was a girl we learned about girls as well as guys in our health class, and the changes we went through puberty and how we dealt with it were waaaaay different from what the guys went through, and more importantly, what they did during such an active time of their life. From Teddy’s boisterous laughter, one doesn’t really need to ask to know what he did on his free time.

“What? Just keeping it real.” He said as he tried to hold back his laughter. “And besides, it’s not like I’ll actually do it here.”

“Still.”

“Are you implying that I do it here?” he said with a teasing grin. It didn’t look as teasing as Liam’s provocative smiles since Teddy’s dimples made him look childlike, but it was still attractive in his own way.

“Shut up Teddy.”

“Teddy?” he asked, suddenly stopping from his fit.

Oh fudge. He caught that?

“It’s Tyler.” He  said as he laughed at his own inside joke. “But you could still call me Teddy.”

“Well, I’m pleased to meet you Tyler but I guess I have to go now.” I said, slightly annoyed now since he ruined my good reading mood with his too-much-for-my-poor-ears info.

“Well I’ll see you soon Andy.” He said with a light pack on the back. “And don’t worry, I’ll follow your suggestion when I get to the dorms.”

“Eww!” I said incredulously. “And I didn’t suggest anything!” but he was already backpedalling away from hearing distance.

Teddy fit him right. He was a kid. A naughty, playful one at that. Eww, naughty, I shrugged as a few thoughts crept in my mind. Moving on!

“Good thing I have this book to rid myself from Tyler’s ‘Teddy Antics’.” I laughed at my own impromptu term for his nonsense, which surprisingly, increased my now heavy mood.

I made my way to Rummer building and found myself smiling when I saw Rose.

“Hey Rose.” I said as I stopped over her desk.

“Hello Andy. Was the map useful?”

“Yeah, thanks again. It just sucks that my last two periods are located at the farthest sides of Asher Heights and Julienne Bourbon’s.”

“I guess it is.” She said as she offered me some cookies from a jar in her counter. “Cookie?”

“Oh wow, thanks Ros—this are freaking amazing! Did you make them?”

“I made them in my room. I have an oven back there. Shhh.” She said with a warm motherly smile.

“Well if you keep making cookies as great as these, then I won’t.” I winked. “Besides, it’d practically be a sin to stop you from making heavenly cookies!”

“Oh stop you.” She laughed. “It’s a deal then.”

“Yup.” I said as I headed for the elevator with my cookie in hand.

She waved me goodbye as I chewed onto my moist oatmeal cookie. Darn were these good. I could eat this every day. Once the elevator door opened on our floor and headed for room 806. I stumbled with my keys since I still had the cookie on one hand and my books and keys on the other so yeah... I finally decided to hold the cookie with my mouth while I opened the door with my key. To my surprise, the door was opened. Huh, I thought Cam’s class ended on 5? Maybe he forgot to lock it.

I stepped in the room and plopped down the bed. Yup, he wasn’t here. Damn was I ready to read Ashley’s book. Homework can wait later. Besides it’s not due until next week... maybe I’d take a little break for now. An hour wouldn’t hurt so much right? Or maybe two? I dunno...

I then decided that reading on the bed will make me sleepy, so I’ll go to my number one sanctuary: the bathroom. I stood up from the comfy bed and made my way to the open bathroom. Darn Cam, leaving the bathroom open after he took a bath. I better scold him for that later... I plopped down the carpeted area beside the sink without even bothering to open the light first. I guess I could use the faint light coming from the room.

I couldn’t help but feel startled when I heard an unusual sound on the farther part of the bathroom. It was dark so I can’t tell. It was soft, like a purr, but it was muffled like someone gasping for air. Oh crap, please don’t let this be like one of those movies where I get to go face to face with some creepy ghost once I turn my face. Please no! Or it could be worse! Maybe there’s a psychopath waiting to kill me! Then, the sound grew louder as if to mock me, it now resembled more of a moan. Without a second thought, I opened the light and turned around.

“Carter what the heck?!?” Cam said as he turned around, his facing me.

I looked at his awkward position and sweaty body. He was only wearing some board shorts which was somewhat hanging low. Then it occurred to me. He was the one making all those moaning sounds. He was the one who... Oh fudge, did I just walk in on Cam playi— Damn. I think I just did!

“Cam what the heck?!?” I echoed with much more panic.

“Dude, why do you sound so panicked? I’m the one who got caught here.” He said as he turned to face me.

Oh no, I’m not gonna see this. I already saw him half naked. I don’t need to see him in all his glory, well technically, but still! I refuse to! I shut my eyes and bolted straight for the door. Well, not such a smart move since I collided—face first, mind you—with the wall.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed as the excruciating pain radiated from my forehead. Smooth move Andy. Way smooth.

“Dude, what are you doing?” Cam said he headed over to me.

“No! Don’t go near me, I’m fine. Just stupid, but fine. Go back to whatever it was you were doing! I saw nothing!” I replied with my eyes now half open as I headed out the door. There you go, that’s how I should’ve done my great escape earlier.

“Fine, I’ll just finish up. Be out in a while.” He said as he left the door half open.

Okay? This is the most awkward conversation I’ve ever had. How can he talk about it so... casually? It for crying out loud! So much for ignoring my awkward conversation with that Tyler dude. Ugh, why do guys have to be so... so complicated! Darn. Can I even keep up with all of this? What have I gotten myself into? Stupid Andy, this is so stupid of you! How could you not have noticed him there? Well, in my defence, he didn’t shoo me away either. Ugh, I need to get this out of my head!

I sat down on the bed and rested my head on a pillow. Damn, I have a killer headache now. Thanks a lot you exhibitionist! Well, fine, the wall did this, but Cam had his share of the blame... he freaked me out! I had to get away from there.

“Yo.” He said as he plopped down beside me.

“You again?” I asked incredulously as I moved farther from him.

“I’m kinda like your roommate you know.” He said as he raised a brow. “So yeah, I kinda live here.”

“No, no, no, of course I know you live here, what I meant was, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be doing something?”

“Dude, I already finished. You could go in now if you want.”

“I’m definitely not going back in there to do whatever it is you think I’m gonna do!” I said defensively. Oops. That sounded a little crazy.

“Sure.” He said as rolled his eyes at me. “What’s this?” he asked, picking up Ashley’s book.

“Hey, be careful, I borrowed that from Ashley!” I said as I took it back from his stained hands. Oh great, now I have a nickname for his hands too. No wonder he thinks I’m weird.

“Ashley?”

“Yeah, she’s a great girl. A pretty one too. We got along surprisingly well today.”

“Whoa, wait. Ashley as in Ashley Pierson?”

“Oh you know her?” I asked in surprise.

“More like want her. That girl’s beauty incarnate. She practically stole my heart.”

“Okay?” I said as I tried not to laugh at his cheesiness. Who knew he had it in him?

“Hey.” He complained as he nudged me on the shoulder. “Would you do me a favour?”

“Depends? What’s in store for me?”

“Are you freaking kidding me?” he asked in disbelief.

I was about to shoot back a witty response but I was held back by the sudden realization that hit me. I sounded just like Tyler. Hell, no way was I gonna be as twisted as him. Though I could use some leverage over Cam, I decided to just let it go.

“Fine, depends if I can do it. Happy?”

A brief grin spread across his face. Wow, that was new. I never saw him smile before, well, except when he’s laughing at me. He didn’t even smile in pictures! His school ID is proof enough of that.

“Sweet.” He said in satisfaction. “Would you try to find out more about Ashley? I’m trying to impress her, and I’m pretty sure my singing won’t cut it.”

“Then ask her.” I said matter-of-factly.

“If I could, do you honestly think I’d come to you for help?”

“Well ouch, not that I took any offense.” I said in sarcasm.

“Okay, okay fine, I’ll drop the jokes, just help me with this man. Will you?” he said with almost pleading eyes. Almost.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes. Just to be clear, I’m not doing Cam a favour. I’m actually just trying to know more about him and maybe even use it to my advantage. Oh yeah, I could tell this is gonna be fun.

Cam held out his hand and waited for me to respond.

“What?” I asked, eyeing his hand.

“We need to make this official.” He said urging me to shake his hand. “C’mon.”

“Eww. Hell no! Not after I knew where you’d put that hand just a while ago!”

“Hey, I’m a leftie.” He complained.

“Whoa! Whoa! T.M.I. My ears won’t take any more damage from your exploits, thank you very much.”

There was no way u was gonna know the specifics of his uhm... happy time.

“Fine, how do we make it official then? What do we sign a contract? Pinky promise?” he said in sarcasm.

“Fine.” I said as I held out my pinky.

“You serious?” he said, eyeing my pinky the way I eyed him before.

“Hey at least my hands are clean.”

“I washed my hands dummy.” He rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. Take it or leave it.”

“Fine.” He complained as he shook my pinky with his. “It’s official.”

“You have my word.”

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

467 14 30
Everyone has those first day jitters, right? Would it be any different if you came from a different country? Jace Wilson has just moved from Russia...
492K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
3.9K 544 31
It's 1948. San Francisco. A few years after the end of World War II. Kelly Rossi does something dumb. No surprise there. Just one of a million...
2.6K 99 15
"𝐅-𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐃-𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜" "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰" "𝐅-𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭" "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐘�...