End of Dayzzz!

By Foxy309

The world has ended a young teenage girl named Jesse Winchester and her boyfriend Dean Hoyle try to fight to... More

It's just the start
Gone but not forgotten
Its just a bad day not a bad life
Maybe Not today not tomorrow but I will kill you.
When things dont work as planned.
13 years later
Family Reunion
Celebrating Traditionally
The walls are down!
Love is a part of life
Leave the past in the past
There aint no time to fuck around

You can call me crazy

1 0 0
By Foxy309

It's been three weeks since Dean said he wanted a break maybe he really did break up with me. I am slowly starting to show . Then all of a sudden out of the blue Dean walked into the bedroom where I was sitting there looking out the window thinking wow the world is so fucked  up.
" Jess," Dean said , closing the door.
" hmm , " I said , turning around to look at him.
" I am sorry I called a break I needed time to think it through it was a little shocking to me , I just want you to know I love you and if you feel I'm not good enough for you than I get it and it's okay ........ stop Dean really its fine ," I said as I interrupted him, as I gave him a slight kiss on the cheek. Than he kissed me back instead on the lips , he pulled me close but before we could go any farther like stripping down to bare skin I stopped him. Why because I'm pregnant and it's not the right time at the moment.
" what's wrong?," Dean asked
" nothing You know that I'm pregnant ," I said
" yeah I'm sorry ,"  Dean said
" I love you ," I said
Dean looked at me like I was crazy but I don't care and Dean means as much as this baby means to me.
" Jess I want you to listen to me for a moment ok ..... this may sound crazy but I find that these zombies are getting a lot more different they're starting to talk ," Dean said
" ahhhh...... Dean your losing it," I replied
" No I'm serious Jess ,"  Dean said
" Dean did you..... no ,"  Dean interrupted , I seen blood on Deans shirt and pants and I lifted his shirt and sure as hell he was bit and on his leg near his knee cap.
" oh my god !!! !!!," I said ,as I let out a scream. Bailey , Jared and everyone else came running in and seen Deans bites. Tears rolled down my face like mini waterfalls. I cried for nights and days Jared was by my side the whole time, Jared and I became a thing and we gave Dean a proper burial out back and Bailey was also checking up on me. I barely ate and then they really needed me to eat because it wasn't healthy for the baby.  Then I decided that I was going to keep this baby it is all I have left of Dean.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jess really is having a hard time but luckily she decided to keep the baby.

Do you think Jared would be a great dad to Deans daughter or son?
Let me know what you think by commenting.
See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...