My Ryda 2

Bởi krissyboo101

*READ FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE* All three couples are back ! . With more lies, drama and new pers... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Um
Chapter 63
Hello 🤭

Chapter 1

4.9K 115 7
Bởi krissyboo101

2 years later

Saturday

Amilia POV

"Uuggghh my back hurts Kai " I said rolling my eyes while walking to the car .

"When we get back I'll massage it okay babygirl " he replied smiling.

I nodded and went in the car . "What time is Akeem's grand opening for the tattoo shop again " I asked while putting on my seatbelt.

"It starts at 3:30 so that gives us more than enough time to go to this doctors appointment and come back to freshen up " he said pulling off .

Here I was 4 months pregnant with twins , getting bigger everyday. I just can't wait till they get here.

Since we found out I was pregnant we moved out of my apartment and into a house , well a mini mansion you can say .

"You prepared to loose , cuz I know they boys " Kaheem said smirking.

"We will see , my lil GIRLS will prove you wrong " I said rubbing my growing belly .

Kaheem wanted boys simply because he didn't want his daughters to grow up and start dating and all that .

While me on the other hand really wanted girls , to dress up and teach them wrong from right . I want mini me's running around, because lord knows I can't take 2 more Kaheem's.

10 mins later

We pulled up infront of the doctors office and got out .

"Remember we ain't telling anyone till the baby shower " he said reminding me .

"Yesss I know " I said grabbing my Celine bag out the car .

He nodded and held my hand as we walked up to the entrance.

Raheem POV

"I'm so fat , look at me " Roanna said crying her eyes out

"Ro you being over dramatic, your not fat your just 8 months pregnant with my baby girl " i said reassuring her

"I want food to make me feel better" she said pouting.

"But Ro you just ate remember what the doc-" . "You calling me fat" she said wailing while walking into the living room .

I followed her sighing . "Come here" I said to her licking my lips .

She came and sat in my lap while rubbing her round belly. " No matter what Ro I'll always love you and care for you okay , you and my lil babygirl." I said kissing her cheek.

She nodded and rested her head on my chest . " I gotta call Mimi she's finding out the gender of the twins today " she said smiling.

" They not telling us till the baby shower Ro you know this " I said shaking my head .

"She'll tell me you just wait " she said smirking mischievously.

When Ro got pregnant she was surprisingly overly happy she finally realised that having a baby no matter what time was a blessing and since then she's been hype as hell to have our baby girl.

But she does have her episodes here and there when she thinks she's the most ugliest person in the world.

My phone started ringing pushing me out my thoughts. I grabbed it off of the side table and answered it .

"Yo remember we got somewhere to be later " Kaheem said through the phone as if he knew Roanna was right infront of me.

"Yea ik nigga when we come back from Akeem's shop we can go" I said smiling at the thought in my head .

"Alright bet " he said before Amilia called out my name .

"Raheem where is my best friend " she said loudly.

"Call her on her phone " I said smirking as Ro got up walking to her lil woman room.

"See you later Bro " Kaheem said to me . "Yea bet " I said hanging up .

I got up and walked to the games room thinking.

Roanna and I decided to move in together in a new bigger house , so I sold my old one and so did she and plus India has her own place but she's hardly here .

In total it had 8 bedrooms for when everyone came over and 8 bathroom's , gym , games room, cinema and Ro's lil woman room .

My phone buzzed twice causing me to pause the game I was playing and look at the text .

Lil sister 💓: I'll be landing in half an hour
Me : Alright I'll be there 👌🏼
Lil sister 💓 : Kk☺️

I huffed and went to tell Roanna that I was going to pick up India .

India POV

I walked through the airport doors looking for Raheem, I really can't wait , since I haven't seen him in 3 months.

I saw him standing next to his Benz scrolling on his phone . "Rahhhh" I said squealing running over to him .

He looked my way smiling widely. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Omg I missed you , soooo much " I said with a few drops of tears on my cheeks.

"I missed you more and I ain't letting you leave again, I was going crazy without my lil mini me " he said squeezing me while going for my luggage.

Over the three months I've been touring Europe with my buttons family.

As Roanna said I am the face of the space grey button headphones and also the upcoming all white ones .

I'm so grateful for all I've accomplished over these two years and I can't wait till I achieve even more.

Raheem put everything in the trunk as I got in the car and ran my fingers through my jet black extensions.

Over the years you can say I've been trying out different hairstyles and shit , I even went blonde for a few months . But I always go back black .

He got in the car and stared it up and pulled off .

"Sooo how's my baby huh" I said referring to my niece.

"She loves kicking her mama when she want attention or when she hear my voice , I can tell she gonna be a daddy's girl " he said smiling.

I was truly happy for my brother since I know he has wanted a family of his own for a long time .

"Aaaaww I can't wait to see my lil baby " I said cheesing .

"Sooo , are you gonna tell me her name or do I have to wait " I said huffing.

"You gonna have to wait " he said smirking. I nodded and rolled my eyes .

"Amilia is so cute with her lil baby bump , I swear and especially cuz she's hella short " I said smiling at the multiple pics Amilia sent me .

"Yea , they gonna find out the gender's today actually " he said nodding.

"So I guess we won't be finding out the gender's till the baby shower huh " I said rolling my eyes .

"Yupp" "uuggghh what is wrong with yall I wanna know " I said pouting.

"Well you gonna have to wait , you hungry?" He asked me while turning into wing stop .

"Yesss boo" I said hype .

"Later you coming with Kai and I you know to do that thing " he said rubbing his hands .

I nodded as I texted my mom telling her I've landed and was with Raheem.

"Mom said that Ro over her house eating all the food " I said laughing.

"You see what I go through " he said chuckling. "Oh and uh Ak-" before he could finish I shook my head .

"No Raheem I'm not going okay so don't tell me anything about him " I said calmly

"Yall still haven't talked yet " he said parking infront of wing stop.

"No and ion think we need to , so please just let it rest " I said quickly.

He shot me a look and shook his head . "Just make sure you know what you doing " he said sighing .

He got out walking up to the entrance leaving me alone in the car .

The incident with Akeem is something I don't want to discuss but whatever happened, happened and we are no longer together.

Plus I heard he got a new girlfriend , which didn't really faze me . I'm simply focusing on myself right now , that's all .

First chapter of the 2nd book , how you like it 😇

India and Akeem 😱

Comment and add to your library 📚

Love yall 😍

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

191K 6.1K 48
Everybody makes mistakes but can these two fix things when a doctor gets shy and another patient mixed up, shy finds out she is pregnant with a compl...
3.8K 271 22
This story is a spin-off of Where Loyalty Lies. I suggest reading that first so you can understand what's going on in this story. It's two years into...
42.8K 1.3K 27
《Sequel to Mistakes Made & Lessons Learned》 Your fave couples are back! Its been three years since the threat was given but everyone has moved on wit...
ENVY Bởi keishahrmsx

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

603K 23.1K 73
NEW STORY! chapters are updated frequently. No bio, just read. It's worth it