Breaking His Walls

By iiman_liman

Arina Khan, a 20 years old Muslimah in her 2nd year of English literature, striving to become a better Musl... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N ( important Plz read)
Chapter 7
EID MUBARAK
Chapter 8
Eidhi, Hero of the Nation
Chapter 9
Important Note(edited)
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Eid Mubarak
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N (IMPORTANT PLZ READ)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Q and A
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 35

19.4K 1K 164
By iiman_liman

As-Salam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if its time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!

******************************

"A person's tongue can give you the taste of his heart"

******************************

Arina's POV

This morning Adam left for the meeting in Houston.

He will be back tomorrow at night as there is a conference too, tomorrow.

Right now, I am in the kitchen making pancakes and fresh orange juice  for myself while humming to a nasheed by Siedd.

This nasheeds are awesome and the fact that they are only vocals makes it much better.

I decided to clean the house and do the laundry today as university is not starting till Monday giving me a free rest of the week.

Once I am done making breakfast, I face time Maya and sit on the dining table having my breakfast along with talking to her.

After I am done with breakfast, I say my goodbye to her and take the dishes to the kitchen.

"Hmm..Where should I start from?" I say out loud to no one in particular

I pull my hair in a bun as there is no one in the house and decide to start from our bedroom.

Taking the cleaning equipments, I proceed towards our room and start with setting up the room, then the closet and the bathroom.

Bedroom: Done!

I clean the rest of the floor which consists of a guest bedroom, an extra room that is attached to our bedroom and the prayer room. I also cleaned the corridors.

"Phew!" I wipe my forehead  and smile at my accomplishment.

"Now time to clean everything downstairs" I say tired

I start with the living room and clean the whole house. I am done with all the cleaning in three hours.

Then it is time to do the laundry. I grab mine and Adam's clothes from the laundry basket and place it in the washing machines. Taking the clothes from the Dryer I start ironing them.

The rest of the day is spent doing the chorus here and there including Grocery shopping and praying my prayers.

At night after Quran recitation and doing some assignments, I decide to call Adam.

"Asalam Alikum, Adam!"

"Waalikum Asalam! How are you?"

"Alhumdullilah! How are you doing? How did the meeting go?"

"I am good and the meeting went great although had a bit of a problem."

"Oh Alhumdullilah it went great"

"Listen Arina! I have to go now. I'll call tomorrow"

"Okay Allah Hafiz"

"Bye"

After talking to him I do my night routine and jump into bed.

Adam's POV

"Is the jet ready?" I ask  my secretary who is speed walking behind me

"Yes sir!"

"Files ready?"

"Yes Sir!"

"My room ready in the hotel there?"

"I guess, Sir!"

"You guess?!"  I shout at her

She knows that I like my room ready as per my wishes even before I depart for that place .

I don't do that with family though.

"Uh..umm...sorry sir! I will call right this moment" she hesitates

"Then what are you waiting for?!"

I say well more like shout and walk away to where Alex is.

"Hey man! What's with the angry face?" He enquires

"The foolish assistant forgot to inform the hotel about my room"

"Uh oh" Alex says with a laugh receiving a glare from me

"Sir the jet is ready" someone informs us

"Okay"

We walk out to the jet and take our seats.

"Sir! The room is ready" My secretary inform

"Good" I give her a curt reply and turn my Laptop on.

Arrival in Houston

We finally arrive in Houston, Texas. As we stroll out of the airport a vehicle is already waiting for us near the exit.

The vehicle takes us straight to the place where the first meeting is held.

Me and Alex enter the meeting hall with our assistants following behind.

"Mr. Zeewad! CEO of Zeewad Enterprises and one of the youngest most successful Business man!" Mr. Miller the Head member of the board announces upon seeing us introducing me to  the other people present.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Miller!" I greet and he nods in reply

"And here we have Mr. Edwards! CEO of Edwards group of Hotels and heir to the Edwards Enterprises" Mr. Miller introduces Alex

"Also, brother and business partner of Adam!" Alex includes making Mr. Miller smile

"Good afternoon everyone!" Me and Alex say simultaneously and get a chorus of reply.

Soon we take place and start the meeting which lasts for 3 hours.

Once thats finished, me and Alex go to our hotel exhausted from the meeting to get some rest before another one.

We have three meetings  today and a conference tomorrow.

At night

Ah Alhumdullilah done with all the meetings.

There was a slight problem in the last one as the owner of my rival company was trying to make me look bad stating false statements about me.

Well! Poor him! He was not successful in his mission because there were no proofs.

Later in night Arina calls to enquire about my wellbeing and meetings. We have a small talk before I make up an excuse and cut the call.

I can't get close to her knowing that we only have few weeks left together. I highly regret treating her the way I did, I regret the contract and I regret not giving us a chance.

I...I think I like her.

She made me who I am today with the help of Allah.

I am turning 23 this month but the way I was before and I still kind of am made me sound, feel and act at least 35 years old.

I know its not love though. Thankfully, because she will be gone after few weeks.

I dismiss the thoughts and get up to pray Isha.

The feeling I get with praying is so soothing and magical. Why did I never realise this.

I feel the happiness and colour coming back in to my life now.

I tried everything thing that by others and my new self is considered bad thinking they would help me.

But what help me was what I had stopped practising. Islam.

Allah sent Arina in my life for few months who changed me completely.

With these thoughts in my mind I called it a night and slept.

Arina's POV

I pray Fajr and sleep back as there is nothing to do and no one to talk to.

The next time I wake up it is already midday.

"Ya Allah! I slept for so long" I say surprised

Yes I used to sleep a lot when I was unmarried but since the past months of being married I have never slept till after 9.

I quickly get up and get ready for the day. Then go to make myself some breakfast.

Once done with that, I grab my car keys and drive over to my parents to spend some time with them.

I spend the morning with them and have lunch before going to meet mom and Alina.

The rest of my day is spent with them both. I spend hours watching TV shows with Alina and then make dinner with mom that us three then have together.

We pray our prayers together and have Quran recitation.

When its 8 pm I leave as Adam will be arriving in 2/3 hours Insha Allah.

Its Adam's birthday as well as the Awards on Friday Insha Allah and I really hope he gets the award.

Me and Alina have planned a little birthday surprise for him in Los Angeles with the help of Alex as we will be spending our weekend there after the awards.

Yes, We don't celebrate birthdays like the proper birthday celebrations as it is not allowed but both in mine and Adam's family we do small cake cutting with own family to spend some quality time.

As I reach home, I climb upstairs and get changed into my night attire before coming back downstairs to wait for Adam in the living room.

I don't know when I drifted off to sleep but the next thing I know is that I feel like I am in the air.

I suddenly open by eyes to find someone carrying me bridal style. I can't see the face as  most of the lights are off so I do one thing. I scream.

"Shhhh! Its me"

"Who is me?" I whisper yell

"Adam!" And that shuts me up

I let him carry me to our bedroom and place me on the bed.

"Good Night!" He says before disappearing into the walk in closet.

And I go back to sleep.

The next day Adam goes to work whereas my whole day is spent with mom and Alina shopping for the awards. Getting dresses and matching accessories, shoes and especially Hijab is a tough job.

Friday Morning

Adam's POV

Today is the day I turn 23. Since my 16th birthday, I hate this day because this is the same date I lost my hero.

I am never excited or happy on this day even though both Mom and Alina tries to cheer me up by doing something small.

Thankfully as we will be busy today so Alina won't be able to do anything. Alhumdullilah.

As I go to get ready, Arina goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Once I am ready, I walk to the nightstand to grab my watch and wallet when I notice a note next to my belongings.

I pick it up and see that it says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!"

Normally I would not happy with this but today it put a smile on my face.

Once I go to the dining room and take a seat, I see Arina so mumble a quick thanks which makes her smile brighter.

After the breakfast, We get our bags ready and exit the building to go to mom's.

We spend the morning at the mansion and then put the bags in the trunk to go to the airport.

We stop at the masjid on the way to pray Jummah before resuming our journey to the airport.

Once we are at the airport, we quickly climb the jet and depart for LA.

Arrival In Los Angeles 

Walking out of the airport, the warm air hits our faces.

LA is warm and nice compared to how cold NYC is these days.

The car that is waiting for us takes us to the place where we will be getting ready.

Once we are ready, the car takes us to the venue for the red carpet after which we spend some time roaming around the city as the main show is in the evening.

Not going to far we just stay in the premises of the arena where the event will take place.

When its time the ladies go to their make up room along with Alex's mom and me, Alex and his dad goes towards the men section.

Soon the award starts and we take our seat as the show starts to progress.

It was pretty instead of some rubbish show. Seems like the organisers spent months on their hard work.

"And the award for the youngest most successful Business man goes to..." the lady on the stage announces

Mom grabs my shoulders while praying.

"Adam Zeewad!!" The man with the lady screams through the microphone in excitement.

Arina and Alina jumps off their seats while clapping and mom gives me a tight hug chanting Masha Allah and Alhumdullilah.

"I am so proud of you my son and I am sure your dad would be too" she says with a tear escaping from her eye

Arina and Alina hugs me before Alex and then I walk to the stage to recieve the award and do my Thank You speech.

Once done with the show the ladies take the car with the driver and Alex insists he drives me to the hotel.

The whole car journey he is talking about how happy he is for getting the award "Most Handsome Bachelor of the year".

Ah of course he is.

"As I was saying, they finally realised who deserves this award." Alex continues his rant.

During his rant, I don't realise where he takes me.

"This is a park, Alex"

"No shit, Sherlock"  he replies making me roll my eyes.

Argh I seriously need to stop this eye roll thing seeing how much I hate it.

"Why are we here?"

"You will see" he replies curtly

Alex guides me somewhere inside the park and it is dark the entire way with Alex's phone torch light helping us.

He suddenly stops making me jerk backwards.

"Why did you stop?"

"Look in front"

I do as instructed, suddenly the place lights up and I hear screams.

"Surprise"

******************************

HEYYY GUYS!!!

How are you all?

Alhumdullilah I am good.

So as I am in Pakistan now and summer break has started so I thought of writing whenever I am free and lol I am always free now so I write instead of staying idle.

Though I might stop updating too much when my cousins arrive as I am the only person without my age friends as my other cousins are here to have fun with my siblings.

Anyways! Hope you like the chapter!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Love ya'll

-Iiman

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.3K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
742K 34K 40
COMPLETE BUT NOT EDITED AT ALL! Glimpse Of Mine I am Zahra Arif . Usman Arif's daughter. If you don't know who he is, he is the Arif Company And Co...
99.3K 1.6K 13
[Under Editing] *Ruthless Mafia x innocent girl* Sheza Khan youngest daughter of Kabir Khan, a minor gangster. . She is eighteen years old. She is a...
Zoya By qan.

General Fiction

353K 18.3K 26
Zoya Akram a 24 year old muslim girl living in Pakistan. Has returned to Islambad after finishing her education. She lives in a joint family with her...