Vampire Academy

By Enchantedtox

Sky is an exhilarate delinquent who doesn't listen to the voice of authority. As a last resort, her parents s... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
Chpater 8 -part two
chapter 9
chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
CHECK IT OUT!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Check it out!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

43 1 1
By Enchantedtox

"Mmm thanks babe" I said finishing up.
"Anytime" Noah tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

We were both currently in between classes hidden away in the janitors closet because I had gotten incredibly hungry mid-day and needed Noah's blood.

"So I'm not sure if father told you but we would like for you to accompany us at the house for the baby's ultrasound" Noah explained as we walked hand in hand.
People infront of us parted ways as we walked down the hall as if we were some power couple.

"He told me, and yes I'm coming"
I said.

Of course there are a lot more questions that I had a about this pregnancy, one of them being what week am I in? and when will the baby be born?

Although in the back of my mind I do predict that I've been pregnant for a while because I've been feeling queasy for quite some time and my stomach had grown to a voguer size, and even though I was still able to hide it day and night I constantly feared that someone would notice and speak upon it.

I mean, it was only a matter of time.
"Hey, you alright?" Noah asked with a squeeze to my hand.
I smiled sweetly "I'm ok just thinking is all."

When I had finished all my classes for the day, Noah met back with me at my dorm to help pack for the long weekend ahead of us.

Lilly had took an early leave with her boyfriend seeing as in she was going to meet his parents for the first time in forever.
I was so happy for my nerdy little friend.

"You think you'll need this?"
Noah asked, a tiny frilly thong dangling in his fingers.
"Like my ass can fit into that anymore" I took it from his grasp putting it back in the drawer to collect dust.

"Oh but do pack those please" I said pointing to a pair of grey sweatpants laying on the bed.
The good thing about sweatpants was that they don't discriminate against you no matter how fat you are they just seemed to fit everyone.

"Will do" Noah replied folding them neatly before placing them carefully in the suitcase.

He had such a sweet heart literary willing to do anything and everything for me, and although it was a little annoying, it was a major turn on as well. When we were finished Noah had insisted that I take a nap and I had insisted that he cuddle me because for some apparent reason I was feeling very affectionate, it was a mood thing

We were in a comfortable position my back pressed against his chest as his arms wrapped around me, he rubbed my stomach whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I turned around facing him, his piercing blue eyes jeering into mine.
"Do you think the baby will be healthy?" I asked him.
This thought had been lingering in my mind for a while.

"I don't want you worrying about these things" he cooed caressing his thumb in soft circles under my jaw.

"I'm sorry it's just so hard not too" I apologized closing my eyelids momentarily.

"Hey" Noah whispered. I opened my eyes looking at him thoughtfully.

"We are going to have the most beautiful most healthiest little bundle of joy there's no doubt about that, because your his mother and your strong and your beautiful and capable of anything" He said planting a kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you, I needed that" I smiled widely feeling much better.

It was Friday morning and the lobby was in chaos as it usually was on Fridays with people leaving to go home and what not.

After Noah signed us out for the weekend I walked with him as he carried my suitcase to the red chevy he used to take me home.

I remember the intense argument we were having and I immediately shook my head to rid of those unwanted memories.

"Not driving the BMW today?" I asked getting into the passenger side of the car.
"I don't bring her to the Academy my father doesn't want the other students to see it as a mockery" he replied while buckling up his seat belt and starting up the ignition.

"That's gracious"

"Yea he can be sometimes."

I gazed out the window watching as we passed the gates of the Academy and entered open roads. I rolled the window down enjoying the feeling of my hair flowing in the wind.

I looked to my left to find Noah looking back at me with those ocean eyes I've grown to fall in love with.

"Your so beautiful!" He shouted through the wind.

I covered my madly blushing face....such an idiot.

It was still pretty early when we reached the gorgeous mansion in which Noah called home. It was still hard to think he grew up in such a beautiful place.

"Where's your father?" I asked once we were inside and I had finished unpacking.

"He won't be here until tomorrow, he's a little caught up with work at the Academy" Noah said wrapping his arms around my swelled belly.

"So we have the house to ourselves then " I mumbled to myself.
"Anything you wanna do?" He asked with a smirk.
I thought for a moment.

"I am a little hungry"

He stood back and unbuttoned his nice shirt "pick anywhere you'd like darling" Noah stated.
I licked my lips walking up to him and placing my lips to his neck.

He relaxed as my fangs dug in and I began sucking the blood from his veins.

It was tasty as usual.
His groans were deep as the sounds left his lips with pleasure.
He had told me once before that it had felt good to him when I did this and it made me feel proud.

I held this gorgeous man's pleasure in my hands.

When I felt more than full I detached away from him licking up the remains of blood on his neck.

My attention left Noah when I felt the familiar kicking in my belly.
I have learned the difference between his kicks, and this one was said that he was happy.

When he was hungry or unhappy for any reason the kicks would be more harsh and even painful for me.

I guess thats what those horrible cramps were in the early days.

"Come closer the baby's kicking" I said excitedly.

Noah lifted my shirt above my stomach before placing his hands over the soft skin.

"Hi there baby it's your daddy"
Noah cooed rubbing in gentle circles.
The baby responded with a soft kick where Noah's hand was placed.

"Incredible" Noah expressed intrigued.
"It's like he understands everything" I say feeling the baby kick and nudge continuously at Noah's hand.

"I just think he recognizes our voices and responds when he hears them" Noah spoke.

"Well it's still amazing"
He nods in agreement.

"Sky?"
"Yes?"
"Don't you think it's about time you call your parents and tell them the news?"

I sighed running my fingers through my hair.
"Do I have to?" I pouted discouragingly.

He gave me a serious look saying yes.
"Fine, just urg..I need space ok"

"Anything I'll be right outside"
Noah said as he walked out the bedroom closing the door behind himself.

I sunk back into the mattress dragging my hands down my face. What was I going to say? How were they going to respond?

It was to much to think about and to be honest I didn't want to think about it all, but I had too. Noah was right and I knew it. I would have to tell my parents eventually.

Grabbing my phone out of my my back pocket I thought to myself "what the hell".

"Hello?" My mom answered after the first ring.

I fidgeted with the string on the pillow cases trying to distract myself.
"Hi mom how are you doing?"

"Oh sky sweetheart I'm doing great. How's school? How's Noah?"

"He's great how's dad?"

"Same old same old"
She said in her usual warm mother voice.

"Mom I need to you something before Mr. Hensmen beats me to it"  The anxiety was rising.

"Sure honey what is it?"

"You see mom I'm pregnant."

(Silence...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...