Change (Akakuro) βœ…

By angelfromthesky1

πŸ™This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! πŸ™ Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has w... More

Change 1
Change 2
Change 3
Change 4 Darkness
Change extra
Change chapter 5
Change chapter 6
Change chapter 7
Change Extra "happy story"
Change chapter 8
Change chapter 9
Change chapter 10
Change chapter 11
Change chapter 12
Change chapter 13
Change extra
Change chapter 15
Change chapter 16
Change chapter 17
Change chapter 18
Change chapter 19
Change extra
Author's note
Author note
Author pissed off note to Akafuri shippers.
Change chapter 20
Change chapter 21
Change chapter 22
Change chapter 23
Change Final

Change chapter 14

3.2K 105 30
By angelfromthesky1

Kuroko was in a really dark place he looked around and saw nothing but completely darkness. Then he turned around and saw him.

"Akashi." Kuroko said.

Standing there was Akashi in a white shirt and black pants. Akashi was smiling then he walked away from Kuroko.

"Wait...wait Akashi!" Kuroko shouted. He start to run after him but he couldn't move like vines were wrapped around his legs.

Akashi back was starting to disappear smaller and smaller.

"Don't go Akashi!" Kuroko stretch out his arms to Akashi.

Kuroko was woken up with a unfamiliar room. Tears were flowing down his face.

He held his forehead a headache comming from his head. He looked around and saw that he was in a big bedroom with color of green.

"Where am I?" Kuroko looked around.

"Did you sleep well princess." Someone said. Kuroko turned to the door and saw Hanamiya standing by the doorway.

"Why am I here? Or where am I?" Kuroko looked around.

"Do you not remember Onikimura and my deal. I get you for one week. And right now your in my room. Yesterday you did a good job." Hanamiya said.

"Yesterday..." Kuroko eyes widen.

"I know. But I just couldn't leave you alone because I love you..." Akashi eyes started to close. His hand fell to the side.

"Akashi..." Kuroko called out. No answer.

"Akashi..." Kuroko called out again. Again no answer.

"Sei...." Kuroko called Akashi. Kuroko felt Akashi body was turning cold. Kuroko eyes widen.

"No! No! You can't die! You can't die!" Kuroko panic. He tried to shake Akashi but Akashi wasn't moving.

"No! No! No!" Kuroko shouted.

"I must go back." Kuroko hands shook. He stood up and was about to leave but Hanamiya grabbed his wrist.

"No, you shouldn't do that. Your staying with me whether you like it or not. Because if you leave this place the deal I made with Onikimura will be off. And you know how scary Onikimura will be if I told him." Hanamiya smirk.

He grabbed Kuroko chin and face came near Kuroko.

"Do you want that?" Hanamiya said. Kuroko clench his fist tight.

"...I understand...I'll stay here." Kuroko slapped his hands away. He got out of the room into the hallways.

"Ara boss you made him angry. He might kill you, you know." A man with purple hair coving his eyes said. Chewing bubble gum.

"He can't kill me. Because I can read all his moves. It'll be fun to break him. Beside That the Phantom is interesting. I can't wait to taste him soon." Hanamiya smiled to himself evily.

Kuroko was pissed off and angry at everything. He didn't know where he was going or walking and not paying attention that he bump into someone.

"Owow..." a man with brown hair rubbed his head.

"Sorry." Kuroko said. Kuroko also rubbed his head and looked up and saw a man with brown hair and dark eyes and he looked taller than Kagami.

"No it's okay. I'm Kiyoshi Teppei." He stood up and stuck out his hands to Kuroko.

Kuroko looked at the hand stretch out to him. He didn't shook back.

"Sorry but right now I'm angry. Please leave me alone." Kuroko glare coldly at him.

"Ahaha...I see that's too bad. But it looks the opposite to me. Your worried about something aren't you." Kiyoshi smiled.

Kuroko eyes widen. How could this person tell how he was feeling.

"Shut up. I'm not worried about a betrayed person who shatter my heart. I have someone who care about me now." Kuroko said.

"Are you sure because you look like you still care for that person." Kiyoshi said.

Kuroko became silent unable to say anything. Why was he worried about Akashi. Akashi betrayed him and broke his heart. Why should he care if he live or dies.

'I hate him. If he dies it would be great I would be free!'

'No I still love him. I'm worried about him. He must have had a reason.'

"Shut up." Kuroko mumble quietly to himself.

"Hey are you okay?" Kiyoshi said.

"Please excuse me." Kuroko walked past him.

Kiyoshi watch Kuroko who had a dark aroua surrounding him walk away. He watch as Kuroko disappear around the corner.
_____________________________________________

Akashi P.O.V
Its so cold...ah I remember Kuroko was crying because of me. It's my fault.

"That's why I told you. Your a stupid person. You don't deserve Tetsuya love."My other self said.

I know. But I failed what should I do now..

"Akashi." Someone called out to me.

"Akashi wake up." Someone said.

"Furi..hata..?" Akashi looked at Furihata who was holding his hand and crying.

"I'm glad... In glad your okay...I thought you were going to die.." Furihata cried.

"What about Kuroko?" I asked. Everything went silent.

"Kuroko disappeared again. This guy named Mayuzumi took him." Aomine was in the room with Kagami and Midorima.

"I see. I failed you all. I couldn't bring him back." I cover my eyes.

"Akashi.." Aomine and Kagami said.

I was crying in front of people I knew. Are they going to laugh at me. The always strong and absolute emperor who always knew everything was crying weakly. In front of his friends?

"Akashi don't cry. Im still here." Furihata touch my hands. This time I didn't slap it away like last time.

"Sorry but, could you all leave for a bit. I need to think of what to do next." Akashi remove his hands from Furihata.

They nodded. Everyone left except Midorima who turned to Akashi.

Akane: right now I'm going to stop here. Since I ran out of ideas. But look! Damn! I never knew this story could get a lot of view and popular! Thanks everyone it's my first time this many people read my stories. Thanks for reading luv y'all!✌️✌️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 16 1
There was silence from Akaashi. The silence remained for the rest of their walk to his apartment, up the multiple flights of stairs, and even until t...
27.9K 535 20
Honestly not very proud of this story. πŸ₯² So it's under heavy editing but, please enjoy if you still want to continue to read such crap until it's fi...
44.1K 836 20
After the winter cup Seirin betrayed Kuroko Tetsuya. If you want to know what going to happen. read it (Akakuro)
60.9K 1.7K 22
After getting hit by a car and being in a coma, Tetsuya seems to have lost his memories. He remembered some faces but couldn't manage to remember cer...