better than friends

By celebfanfics15

Chandler (Logan Lerman) and Jasmine (Ariana Grande) have been best friends since they were 13 years old when... More

Same old feeling
Shoes for a purpose
The Guy
Unpleasant Surprise
The Invite
"Gentleman"
Akward Apologies
A Plan
Friends first
Strike 2
Lies
Good and Bad
Second Hint
Jasmine knows
Goodbye Zack
Happy Chandler
In Love with Chandler
The End

Along comes Zack

69 1 0
By celebfanfics15

Jasmine's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a slight head ache but after I took a shower I felt better.

Frankie and I were on our way out some where because my mom wanted me to get him out of the house. When we came back which was in the afternoon, I saw I had a missed call from Zack and almost freaked so I called him back right away. The phone rung a few times as I paced around my room.

"Hello?" He picked up. "Uh, hi Zack it's Jasmine I saw you called?"
"Oh yeah, how's it going?"
"It's okay the worst I had was a headache but it's gone now, how about you?"
"I'm alright."

Hearing his voice made butterflies in my stomach.

"Well anyway I was wondering if you were free tonight for a date?" He asked. I almost chocked on nothing. I was surprised he was already asking me out.

"Oh yeah, of course!"
"Okay sounds good I'll pick you up at seven."
"Okay bye." I said as I fell onto my bed with a huge smile on my face. I had to figure what I was going to wear and how I'd look I was so excited.

It was getting closer to seven o'clock so I started getting ready ahead of time. I wore heels and a black dress and waited outside for him when he pulled up with a really nice car. A smile instantly came across my face.

"Wow..." I said stepping toward it admiring it. "This is really nice."

"Thanks," he nodded. "Used to be my dad's."
"Really..." I said pretending to admire the car again when really I was admiring him.
"Thank you for calling me today." I said getting in next to him. "Yeah I wanted too see you." He shrugged with a smile. We talked in the car for a good 20 minutes and then left for the movies.

Chandler and I always go to the movies. He always make me jump seeing something scary and he'd laugh at me for being so scared.

Zack and I went into the movie and it was great. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time and I was hoping to actually get some where with Zack. Even though I just met him I already felt comfortable around him and I liked him a lot. He seemed to genuinely like me for me and we had a great time.

He brought me back home at midnight.

"I had a great time." I said feeling myself blush. "Me too." He said stepping closer to me.

There was a moment of silence until he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I had it coming but I was also caught off guard.

"Come by tomorrow." I said after he let go of me. "I will." He smirked as he walked back to his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 434 31
James and Ariana are a hot hollywood couple. they have an on again off again relationship but when Ariana catches up on James' lie's she brakes off t...
25.6K 482 31
After the breakup, Mirsa is back at home. Her friends are different ever since she came back and she wants everything to go back to how they were. Sh...
679 85 33
this is the story of 18 year old Ariana Rose Grande she's doing great in highschool while being a bad girl but she has to tutor kendall schmidt schoo...
44.4K 1.3K 24
Ariana is 19 years old. She gets bullied. No one likes her. She hates everything about herself. Justin Bieber is the main person who bullies her. One...