The Strictest Alpha, My Mate

By lovethisworld1998

Veronica (Ronnie) never has done well with rules or alphas so having the Strictest Alpha as her mate should... More

The Strictest Alpha, My Mate
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 2

81.9K 2.3K 426
By lovethisworld1998

Veronica's (Ronnie's) POV:

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I woke up and groaned. It was my first day at Clinton high and it sucks for more than one reason. Firstly, I am a senior and secondly, because I hate school. Everyone is such a party pooper. I got expelled from my last school which is why we moved.

Also, for the mere fact that my sister, Daniela or Danny, is due to shift any time now and my mom wanted to be part of a pack when that happened. You see when I shifted we weren't part of a pack which made it worse.  The only reason we weren't is because my father had decided pack life wasn't for us but he left not even a week later, leaving us alone and defenseless.

I slowly got of bed and got dressed. I put on a pair of leggings, a purple tank top, my leather jacket, and a pair of black converse. My brown hair was naturally straight so I just brushed it.  I put mascara and eyeliner on.

I know you are thinking how cliche bad girl I look but really I don't care. I then stalked off downstairs where I saw my mother and sister eating. My sister was wearing a white summer dress with white flats. He blonde hair curled and left down.

I groaned as I flopped down on my seat. My mother got right down to business. "Ronnie its different here. The alpha is as strict as they come and he is charge of you along with the Beta, third-in-command, and pack warrior, and any other high ranking people. You have to listen to them or you will be punished and I will not save you from being punished. Also there is a possibility that you will find your mate. Please don't push his buttons and just let me know I understand that you will probably move in with him. "

" Mom I don't do rules and you are saying way to many. "

" Ronnie its suggest you listen or else you will be in trouble and it won't be with me. "

" I will think about it but don't worry I always take responsibility for what I do. Ready to go Dani?"

" Aren't you going to eat? "

I grabbed a granola bar hugged my mom and said,  " Let's roll. "

My sister laughed but followed me out to my car. I own a lime green buggy. I love it. I also own a motorcycle but I don't ride that with my sister. Dani looked at me, " Ronnie I'm scared. I am new and a freshman. "

" Relax Dani, anyone messes with you they come through me and I don't take anyone's sh*t or poop I mean. "

She laughs and we listen to music the rest of the way. When we pull in it is like a movie, literally. Everyone stops and looks at us. My sister is shaking in fear. I put on my sunglasses and step out. Soon Dani follows and we walk until someone stops me.

" Hey beautiful, you new? "

" Nope, I just happen to go to this school, never show up, and join one has ever seen me but I have always lived here cuz that makes sense. "

" Ooooo feisty I like it. "

" How pathetic? Let's go Dani, before this loser bores me anymore. "

" The names Joey. "

" Hi Joey, I'm not interested. "

I pulled Dani and we went to the office. The secretary looked at us curiously so I spoke," Hi I am Veronica Jameston this is my sister Daniela Jameston. We are new here. "

" Hello, welcome. The principal would like a word with the two of you seeming as you were rogues. There is certain rules and regulations specifically for you guys."

" Technically my sister never was a rogue seeming as she hasn't shifted yet and you will not speak in that rude tone when talking to my sister. "

" Respect, Ms. Jameston is something greatly enforced in the half moon pack. We don't tolerate anything less. Now if you two will kindly step into my office? "

We went in there and I immediately felt overwhelmed but I ignored the feeling and sat down. " So Veronica and Daniela Jameston, coming to Clinton, Kentucky all the way from Tate, North Dakota. Correct? "

" I presume so seeming as you looked it up on your computer before we got here and just repeated it to us. " I said in a sarcastic voice.

" Ms. Jameston, it would be a shame to have to report to Alpha Luke on your first day here. I will inform you now that Alpha Luke is very strict and demands one hundred percent respect and accepts nothing else. " The principal said it with such a warning tone that I had to test him out. There was also that small fact that I hate people who think they are in charge of me that I had to pull every single string of his.

" Well, Principal, let's get something straight right now,  "  I kicked my feet up on his desk and continued, " I don't follow rules and I most definitely don't care what your alpha wants or does. He most surely is not my boss. "

The principal growled. My sister shrieked in fear but I merely grinned. The principal growled out,  " Ms. Jameston, you are to report to after school training. Maybe here you will learn some respect. Now I have rules to go over so if you do not be quiet and remove your feet from my desk I shall make you and I have a feeling you won't like it much. "

" You don't scare me. "

" Ms. Kings, can you call in Mr. Joey Anderson and Mr. Kale Coleman? "

" Yes Mr. Wayne. "

" Ooooo how scared I am, have to call in backup? What a blow to the ego it must be to have to rely on someone else. "

The boy I ran into this morning came in at that moment." Ugh you again. Sorry Mr. Wayne but he won't be much help since he can't stop flirting with me for two seconds. "

Mr. Wayne ignored me and said to Joey," Mr. Anderson has your brother said anything about who will be watching over these two? "

" No sir, but I presume it would be Kale and probably Matt but I would talk to Kale because there might be a trainee or something that needs a job at guarding or experience. Matt, however, hasn't been very reliable lately since he just found his mate. Luke is upset by his behavior around pack members him being commander and all. "

" Yes very well. How about you stay because I may need your input? "

" Yes sir, but Kale may be a minute he stayed home today because Luke wanted a word with him after he did his school runs. Though, I believe his runs will only consist of the elementary schools since he was here yesterday. "

" Ms. Kings, can you ask the alpha if we can borrow Kale for a moment. "

" Already did sir, Kale is on his way over. He should be her in fifteen minutes. "

" Okay, go wait in the office until then you three. "

We walked out and sat in the chairs where Daniela immediately scolded me, " Ronnie, remember, mother said not to get into trouble especially with the alpha. "

" Dani, I will be fine. Now, Joey what position do you hold in the pack to make yourself so important? "

" The alphas brother, nothing to awesome but they assume that Luke tells me his plans which most times he doesn't. "

" How exciting. " I said sarcastically. " So we have to be guarded? "

" Technically you are rogues, what's from saying you aren't planning an attack? "

" Well, considering Dani hasn't shifted and I know next to nothing about werewolves, I can assure you that planning an attack would be suicidal."

"Well Luke isn't necessarily the best negotiator with rogues and I am already in enough trouble so I will not be the one to get him know that he doesn't need quite so much protection against you guys. However, maybe your guard will be able to say something but most of then are suck ups. Kale was my best friend a year ago but now he won't ever go against Luke or his stupid rules. We use to joke around together but now gosh forbid he actually pleasant around the pack or goof around in front of the pack. Matt just found his mate and Luke is flipping out because he is showing a soft side so the pack won't take him as serious. It's stupid he just found his mate so of course he is going to be affectionate and no one in this pack would ever defy Luke. Sorry I am rambling but Luke is so strict and no one in my pack will listen without defending him. "

A kid around our age had walked in and snapped,  " Joey, that is your Alpha, respect. I will be reporting this back to Alpha Luke. "

I said relaxed, " Dude, lay off. Give run to your alpha but Joey is entitled to his opinion and you should really not speak to the alphas brother that way. "

" I am pack warrior so I have more power than Joey so no pup, I won't stop speaking to him on that tone. "

" You know I don't find pup a very menacing name. I find it quite funny actually. What's your name? "

" Kale, pack warrior of the half moon pack. "

" So you've said, I heard a bit about you. How pathetic are you really? Getting rid of your friends for power, I would never sink that low. "

Kale growled and said, " You are to report to after school training pup. "

" I have already been sent there by Mr. Wayne. " I said with a proud smile.

" It's not something to be proud of. "

" Oh but it is. "

Dani said quietly,  " Ronnie, stop, please. At this rate we will never have any friends and everyone will hate us. "

" No one hates you Dani, just me. Trust me you will make one friend before the end of the day. "

" I doubt it. "

" Well I don't. "

Kale had left to go talk to Mr. Wayne with Joey and a half an hour later a very strict looking guys came in and he was HOT! "

His eyes connected with mine and I couldn't look away. It seemed as if we were the only two people in this world. My wolf was running wild in my head, urging to he set free. She wanted his mark upon her neck she yearned for him.

He growled out, " Mine. "

I have a mate, and I have a feeling I am not gonna like it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So hopefully you like it. Comment any suggestions or complaints but be helpful don't comment I hate this or stupid.

~Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.5K 18
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
357K 12.9K 42
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
2.6M 63.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...