It Should've Been Me

By -rAtliff-

"To Ross Lynch- You are invited to the wedding ceremony of Justin Drew Bieber, and Laura Marie Marano. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n

Seven (read below)

171 11 9
By -rAtliff-

|Ross|

Ross: this is so crazy.

Its so fucking crazy.

The jaura shippers and the Raura shippers AND the Rourtney shippers, if that's still a thing.

The raura shippers just have a problem with everyone. And I find that very funny. I mean...I'm a raura shipper myself if you put it in a way like that.

Ross: ok. So this is what a raura shipper said. Justin a fucking dick, and Laura deserves way better. That I agree off. Ross is way better and way more good looking than Justin could ever be. Which I also agree of. He looks like a crack head because all the drugs he's been doing.

I coukdnt hold in my laughter.

Ross: and then a Jaura shipper replied with you raura shippers will start shutting your mouths when Justin proposes to laura 😊

Rocky: ooooh! Tell them. Tell them!

Ross: I can't tell them. It's not really my business. Its Laura and Justins'. And that would just be wrong.

I still can't believe she's marrying him. And once she does...Then, it's over.

There will be no more us. No more...Raura I guess.

Yes. I'm not gonna lie. I DONT want her to marry Justin...but she's my best friend, and I have to show her that I support her, and that I'm happy with her decisions, and that...I'm here for her I guess.

Even though it breaks my heart to pieces.

I really wanna tell her how I feel one day, but I'm scared that it will ruin everything.

...I guess the only thing I can do now, is just move on.

Rydel: I really wanna go over. I still haven't congratulated her yet.

Ross: I can go with you tomorrow.

Rydel: oh my god, please do. I just wanna hug them both sooooo tight. I mean....My otp are getting married.

She squealed so loud, it hurt.

..............

|Laura|

Ellen: so....

My mom tired to start a conversation while sipping on her coffee.

Ellen: so what are you planning on doing after the wedding?

Laura: I really don't know, to be honest. I mean....We haven't even started planning the wedding.

Ellen: oh...Do you think you guys might be having kids soon?

My mom asked, nearly making me spit out my coffee.

Wtf?

Laura: wha-.......Mom?!

Ellen: it's a serious question. I wanna know.

Laura: well...I don't know. And I don't think so...At least not now. I'm only 21.

Ellen: so..? I had Vanessa when I was 22.

Laura: mom, are you serious right now?...We Dont even talk about having kids.

Ellen: well, you're gonna have to start talking to him about it. Cause it gonna have to happen.

Laura: you're saying it like it's something that HAS to happen. Justin and I don't even talk about it. And he's way to busy to have children. So...That's just gonna have to wait...I'm not even ready for that.

Camila: JUSTIN'S HERE!

I heard the door slam shut.

Laura...Justin?

Justin: good morning, baby girl.

He kissed me on the cheek.

Laura:..hey. What are you doing here.

Justin: well, I've been up ALL night recording...And I managed to get everything done.

Laura:..Really?

Justin: Yes.

Laura:...Oh..That explains the eye bags.

Yay. Finally, he won't be leaving for so long.

I coukdnt help but kiss him.

What?...I haven't seen him all night.

Camila: No PDA!

He pulled away.

Justin: it's not PDA, if it's not in public. .

Camila:...You would know.

Camila and Justin have this...... special....What ever you'd call it. I don't know but....Shes Justin's favorite one of my siblings. And it's like they're siblings. It's so weird.

Cause they never get along.

...............

Alright. This is a short one. I'm sorry.

Anyways, I don't know if I should continue this story or any of my stories. Cause I kinda stopped getting reads.....

Lots of you have stopped reading my stories. I don't know if you're not enjoying it any more but.....I don't know. And thats completely fine. Cause I wouldn't read something I'm not enjoying.

But if that's the case, it's fine.

I think maybe I should just stop writing.

Writing on here is really fun. I really do enjoy it, but maybe I'm just gonna save the and keep them. Because I don't think you guys really like them.

And if you do, I don't really get any feed back from you guys. I dont get comments or anything--- well, I don't really get reads any more. Like my old stories used to get. Like Wow She's Famous. Which I deleted because I'm starting to find it really cringy. Which I am re-writing right now

I  might continue that one cause people really seem to like it. The plot and everything is still gonna be the same. I'm just changing the language cause....you know what I mean.

Although. If you do like THIS story or any of my other ones, don't forget to vote, comment, and SHARE.

When I say share, and people ACTUALLY share, it actually means a lot to me.

So........

Yeah 😅😂

Anyway...

-rAtliff-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.9K 42
Laura marano has never been to a yoga lesson until her sister finally convinces her she meets ross lynch her yoga teacher who says he is "happily" m...
77.6K 2.3K 45
When Ross Lynch comes to the age of 15 he is given a maid, seeing as he is rich he should of course have one to help him do everyhing through out his...
124K 2.3K 70
where the disney-turned-netflix star publicly shows interest in an instagram model. Truly, a modern romance. *SOME MATURE LANGUAGE AT TIMES, SO READ...
6.7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...