Brotherly Protection {Harry S...

By Cam_Syd

COMPLETED!!!! (Hint1)"I've always wanted a older brother, but as far as i know i don't have any older sibli... More

=one=
=two=
=three=
=four=
=five=
=Six=
=seven=
=nine=
=Ten=
=eleven=
=twelve=
=Thirteen=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
=18=
=19=
=A/N=
=20=
=21=
=22=
=23=
=24=
=25=
=Last chapter=

=eight=

249 5 8
By Cam_Syd

Lillie's Pov

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise!" He said with a cheesy grin.

"Alright!"

"Do you like stake?"

"Yes I love it!!! Before my mom died I would go hunting, and when I shot a deer we would make venison steaks!!!"

"Good, ok we're here." He got out of the car quickly to open my door! What a gentlemen!!!! He grabbed my hand again and we walked inside the restaurant.

"Hello welcome to Prime Quarters do you guys have any reservations?"

"Yes, we have a reservation for Harry styles?"

"Ok right this way."

We walked for a while before we came to this door that led to outside. It was amazing weather outside, so this would be perfect! The host led us to a table with candles all around and in the middle of the table there was a vase filled with red roses! Harry's only 16 and he did all of this for us...well not us cause you know we're not dating 'YET' but I hope sooner or later!

"Wow this is amazing! Thank you Harry!"

"Your welcome love...have you ever been here?"

"Nope, the Swanson's never go out to eat and if they do I end up staying at home and watching the fire or some stupid excuse like that!"

"Oh, well here, what we have to do is cook our own stake! And we can also cook garlic bread."

"Really? This should be fun!"

"Are you saying I can't cook?"

"I never said that!" I giggled

"Well you must know that I'm a wonderful chef!"

"We'll see about that!"

"Is this a challenge?!"

"I guess so, whoever makes the best piece of garlic bread wins!"

"Ok, is there a prize!?" Of course he had to add a prize!

"Well there can be a prize I guess, what should the prize be Hazza?"

"Ummm whoever losses has to kiss the winner?!"

"Ok, like I haven't done that already!" I laughed

"Do you want me to change it?"

"I never said that."

"That's what I thought!" He said with a smirk

"Do you want to do the couples steak?"

"Couples?" Harry asked

"Well...ummm..." I hesitated.

"I'm just kidding!" He said, then started laughing.

"But...Lillie?" He said in a serious voice.

"Ya Hazz?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Yes yes yes!!!!!!! OMG I just want to kiss him!!! He's so perfect and all I have to say is 'Yes'!!! Stay cool Lillie!

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Harry." He smiled widely and it showed both of his dimples. I smiled along with him then we were interrupted by our waitress.

"Hi guys, my name is Amy I'll be your waitress for the night can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

"I'll have a Pepsi." I said

"I'll have a Sprite."

"Ok I'll be right back with those." She smiled an walked off.

"When's your birthday?" Harry asked

"May fourth."

"May the fourth be with you!"

"Ya ya, I know my birthday is on Star Wars Day!"

"That's cool, so do you like Star Wars?"

"Yes! It's a pretty cool movie, but I love scary movies way better!"

"Really!?!? Me too! Have you seen Evil Dead?"

"Yes! The ending to that movie was epic!"

"I know right?!"

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but what would you guys like to eat this evening?"

"We'll have the couples steak, please."

"Alright I'll be back with your steak you can go up to the salad bar whenever you want."

"Thank you." I said

"Shall we?" Harry asked pointing his arm to the salad bar.

"We shall."

The salad bar was A-MAZ-ING! There was a bunch of pasta salads that I loved and there was many fruits to choose from!

A little while later the waitress brought our raw steak to the table.

"Let the challenge begin!" Harry said in a deep voice that sounded like Darth Vader.

"You're going down Hazza!"

"Sure I am!?"

(After they where done cooking) Harry's Pov

It's pretty noticeable that Lillie won! Because I sorta burned my piece....so now she was laughing!

"It wasn't fair, I was cooking the steak and forgot about it!?"

"Excuses excuses! I deserve a kiss anytime soon!"

"Oh, I'm saving that for later sweetheart!" I giggled

"Ok! Let's dig in, after we pray!"

"Alright,"

"Bless us oh Lord for these thy gifts that we are about to receive through thy bounty through Christ our Lord, amen."

"And I thought I was the only one who prayed before dinner!"

"I always pray before dinner whether I'm at home or at a fancy restaurant!" Lillie said proudly!

"This steak is amazing chef!"

"Now you think I am good at cooking?!"

"Well, you've proved yourself Styles!"

"I knew I would! After this we're going to the park to take a walk."

"Alright!" There was a moment if silence... "Harry what day is it today?"

"It's the third of April, why?"

"It's my dad's birthday today."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, it's not your fault he died!"

She always had a way to cheer someone up!

"Can we have our bill please?"

"Yup."

"Thank you so much for tonight it's been wonderful, so far!"

"Anything for my Lillie."

Lillie's Pov

That's right! I'm his, and he's mine! The waitress brought back the bill Harry paid then we left.

The park was down the road so walked there. We were hand in hand walking down the sidewalk, I could hear music playing. It was smooth music.

"There's a band playing tonight and I thought it would be nice to walk and listen to music." Harry said.

He was so generous and he did everything with love and compassion!

Harry's Pov

We had been walking for a while and we came up to this huge water fountain. I remembered that I owed Lillie a kiss because she won at making the best garlic bread.

"Well I guess I'll give you your prize now."

"Alright Hazz."

I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. Her lips where so soft and I could 'taste her cherry Chapstick' I'm pretty sure that line is in a song! Funny, you can think of the weirdest things while kissing but right know all I should be focused on is Lillie, not her cherry Chapstick! But really I need to know how she learned to kiss so good the suspense is killing me!

I broke the kiss and asked "Where on earth did you learn to kiss so good Lillie?"

"Well when I was at home with my mom and younger siblings I had an iPad and I read a lot of fan fiction!"

"Oh, have you ever kissed any one before?"

"Your my first!"

"And I hope to be your last!" I said proudly and smiled at her. She blushed a little. She's so cute. We continued to walk and we finally stopped by where the band was playing.

"Do you wanna dance?" Oh boy, the only dance I was good at was the Cupid shuffle, the Macarena, and the Wobble! I don't know how to dance to this song is just like- just sway back and forth, or waltz like crazy...I don't know but I'll do anything for my Lillie!

"Sure!"

She just held me close and we swayed to the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. This was my favorite song, with my favorite girl, at my favorite park! It was the best date ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...
31.6K 625 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
45.2K 1.1K 40
Inseparable as teenagers, Camilla and Harry thought their love would be forever, until circumstance tore them apart. Five years later, Harry is back...