=16=

~Harry's Pov~

"If your name was not called I'm sorry but you didn't make it." simon said.

I break down! I start to cry, I feel horrible! I tried my hardest. I go back stage and find Lillie.

"Harry!" she said, Lillie had tears in her eyes too.

"Baby I didn't make it, what did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong! you where perfect babe. I love you so much Harry."

"I love you too!"

"Hey I saw a Mexican restaurant! we can go there and get food if you want? And get fried ice cream! I know it's your favorite!!" It is my favorite! she's amazing she knows how to cheer me up!

We where walking out the door then I herd my name.

"Harry styles?!"

"Ya? that's me."

"Ok, Simon wants to talk to you and four other boys on stage please."

"Ok?" what's going on?

"Harry I'll be right here waiting ok?"

"Alright love."

I went back on stage and there where four other guys and four or five other girls.

"Ok, I brought you guys back to tell you that the two groups you guys are in are your new band. you can either stay and preform as a band with your group or go home and not be in a group."

Oh my god, I love you simon! I'm getting a second chance but with four other guys!

~Lillie's Pov~

I was sitting here waiting when all of a sudden I here yelling and screaming from the stage? What is that? then I saw Harry! He had the biggest smile on his face!

"What happened?"

"I MADE IT!!!!!!"

"Oh my gosh Harry!!!"

"But, there's also four other guys."

"That's great, a band! I'm so happy for you Harry!"

"I'm happy too!"

"You should be!"

"Now let's go get food! I'm starving!"

........(four years later)...........

~Lillie'sPov~

"Thank you everyone who is here tonight! we wouldn't be here without you guys, we love you all! in three days it will be exactly four years that we've been doing this!" Niall said in his deep Irish accent. the people in the arena started screaming.

"You guys have been a massive support!" Liam added.

"And now!.....we have one last song to sing!" Harry said. All the people started screaming even louder!

"You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make-up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough," Liam began.

"Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you," I could tell that Harry found me in the crowd, because he was staring at me. I heard a few other girls say 'omg I can't believe it Harry was just looking at me.'

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,"

The song ended, and during Harry's solo the boys tried to pull Harry's pants down. But when they tried the pants didn't budge to come down. Then Harry lifted his blazer and he was wearing suspenders! He's cute! :)

"Ok before you go I have to make an announcement!" Harry said.

"Lillie can you come on stage please?" That was easy I was in the third row.

"I'm young and dumb but I can't wait any longer! Lillie is 18 and as most of you know I'm 20," Harry got down on one knee! Oh my goodness!

"Lillie Rose Stobbe would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

I whispered in his ear, "I think I have to ask permission!" And he started laughing.

"Well? What do you say?"

"Harry, I will make you the happiest man in the world! Yes!" Everyone started awing. Louis came up behind me and said,

"Take care of my Boobear alright?"

"I will Sir!" He laughed! Harry and Louis were really good friends.

"Ok guys thank you for coming tonight! Love you all! Byyyyyeee!" Zayn said, then we all ran off stage.

We where walking down the hallway and I felt a hand on my legs and a hand on my back. Harry picked me up bridle style and started running down the hallway. Then he put me down.

"Hey love! How'd you like the concert?"

"It was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it! I love you!"

"I love you more!"

"Sure!" Harry said.

"I love you from heaven and back a billion times!!!!"

"I still love you more!"

"Ok Hazz."

.......(one year later at the wedding).......

I was done getting ready for the wedding, when Petter came in. Sense I didn't have a dad to walk me down the isle Petter was going to. Petter and I where now really close. Petter had a daughter named Zoe because the girl who had here didn't want her so she just left but Petter took her.

"Hey there, how are you feeling?" Petter asked.

"Wonderful! I'm so excited!"

"You should be! Harry's a good guy."

"Thank you Petter! Your awesome, your the best bro on earth!"

"I know I am! But take one last look and we got to go."

"Ok." I look at myself in the mirror and I feel beautiful. Ashley, Anne, and Gemma helped me pick out my dress. It's quit simple. My hair is done up in a Dutch Flower braid. And my makeup is very light. We're getting married at a church on the beach cause that's where we had our first date. Our after party is at a hotel 'I don't know what it's called!' but any ways we're heading to the beach. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall took Harry away from me last night so I haven't seen him at all. But I'm so excited the I'm starting to shake.

"Are you ok?" Petter asked.

"Ya I'm just getting excited that's all."

"Alright."

We arrived a few moments later. There where a lot of people her today! Mostly people Harry knew but all I had was Ashley, Taylor, and Parker and there children. But they're the best family I got! We're all really close now that I live with Ash. But I wish my mom and dad were here today! I always wanted to make them proud but I feel like I haven't because they're not here anymore, plus my brother and sister I don't know where they are but I hope they're doing good! But let's not think about that Lillie today's your day!

*************************

"Authors Note!"

Hey peeps! We're having a fun time writing this so please VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE! and if you want follow Cam on (twitter: @camg4) Syd doesn't have twitter :( but we luv y'all!!!

-your friends Cam_Syd