My Teacher ♕ H.S.

By kilamniaz

She dreamt of him, and that they kissed. Althought it wasn't real, she still would wake up breathless. Transl... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
THANK YOU
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
twitter!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
So sorry
HELP
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Hi
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
WWA
SORRY ILY
The sequel is up (:

Chapter 26

18K 457 41
By kilamniaz

Harry nearly sped to his apartment when we left the school parking lot. He abruptly pulled into the parking spot, spooking 2 smokers. He opened the door while I did the same, we both ran towards the old elevator. He pushed the button multiple times, the dull light stayed the same and the elevator moved slower than ever. 

He took my hand in his large one and started taking me towards the stairs. 

“No.” I stopped in my tracks. 

He turned around to look at me, raising an eyebrow. “Why not?”

“Too many stairs.” I have war flashbacks of the last time I climb that mountain of stairs. 

He agreed and we went to wait for the elevator again, it opened with a squeak and I hesitated but got in after Harry. He pushed the floor button and the doors squeaked closed. The light flickered and Harry tapped his hand against his leg while watching the hand move slowly up the scale. 

And again, the elevator came to an abrupt stop, and the lights went out. I fell on my bum again, the shake in the floor having the force to knock me over. I heard a bang next to me and knew Harry either ran into the wall or fell. I sighed loudly. 

“Goddamn it!” Harry shouted loudly, with a frustrated sigh. He stood up felt around. 

His hand grabbed mine and helped me up off the floor. “I’m sorry-”

“No, I’m sorry, we should ok took the stairs.” I apologized for my stupid choice. 

He turned and went over to the dead lights and tried pushing them, trying to get a source of light to show up. 

I leaned against the wall, this was my fault.

I was startled when I felt a warm hand brush the skin of my cheek. My hair was pushed away and his other hand was placed on my right side. His breath fanned over my lips, he was making me go crazy.

He leaned in barely, our lips just brushing each other, but enough to leave a tingling feeling. My back was still pressed against the elevator wall, his body pushing me against it, not allowing me to move. Not that I wanted to. 

He hovered over my mouth, I took the responsibility of pressing them together. My hand grabbed his tie and tugged him towards me. A smirk was on his lips as the met mine, My hand left his tie and traveled to his chest.

Our lips moved in timely motions, his hands couldn’t stay still. 

“Hop up.” He instructed against my wet lips. 

My feet stayed planted on the ground. I haven’t started my diet yet, I’m not letting him pick my heavy body up. 

“Monica.” He roughly spoke, his grip on my hip tighten making me flinch. His hand loosened as he heard my gasp in pain, his lips left mine. “O-oh god, I-I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine.” I assure him. “And you’re not picking me up.” 

“Why not?” His forehead fell onto mine, our noses brushed. 

“You can’t.” I told him, My jaw lifting up to make our lips touch. 

He laughed lightly against my lips. “You want to bet?”  His hands led themselves down my back. 

“Harry, No-” I let out a slight squeal as his hands roamed on my butt, and picking me up like I was a feather. “Harry! Put me down!”

“Now wrap you’re legs around my waist.” He laughed at me struggling.

“Harry!” I whined, my head falling back, hitting the wall. 

“Do it!” He playful said.

I sighed, trying to sound upset as I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

“Okay, now put me down.” I crossed my arms. 

“Why?” Harry’s lips kissed my jaw, leaving a trail of the feeling he gives me. He crossed over the old love bites he marks me with. Those were a bitch to cover up. 

“I’m heavy-”

“That’s nonsense Monica.” He giggles into the base of my neck. “Now kiss me like you mean it.” 

I paused as I looked at him. “I hope you’re arms break from holding me.” 

He chuckled and puckered his lips like a child asking his mother for a kiss. 

I gave into him, my arms falling loosely around his neck and my lips coming down to touch his. 

When the elevator shook back to life and the lights came on again, Harry leaned his forehead to mine. He dropped me on my feet, grabbed my hand and lead me out of the lift and pulled my to his flat. 

He struggled to get the keys out of his pockets, but eventually unlocked the door. He opened it, letting me in before him. I slid my shoes off as I heard him close the door, also locking it. 

I squealed as his hands lifted my feet off the ground and over his shoulder, my face near his butt and my butt near his face. 

“H-Harry!” I laughed as he walked over to the couch, “Put me down!” 

He sat on his couch and pulled me onto his lap, my legs resting on his. I laughed again as he smiled cheekily. 

My hand was placed on his clothed chest, playing with his chained pendent, a tiny cross. Harry looked down to see what I was so interested in, his own fingers coming up to touch it too. 

“My sister has a matching one.” He told me, knowing I was curious. I nodded and tore my fingers away from the necklace. 

My hand instead went up to his hair, running a hand through it. His hand followed to lay itself on mine, brining it down to the smooth skin of his neck. 

We locked eyes and they spoke the words instead of him verbally saying them. 

Our lips met roughly, Harry having to tilt back to reach my lips. His hands grabbed the back of my shirt while mine laid on his cheeks and upper chest, just below his collar bones. 

My legs parted and went from the top of Harry’s lap to the sides, I stood on my knees. 

I seemed to have no control over myself, all of my focus was in my lips. This always happened: nothing else mattered. 

Harry hummed deeply into my lips, his grip tightening on my hips. 

“Fuck Monica.” He whispered between our lips moving together gracefully. 

I smiled evilly to myself before I moved down to his jaw line, showering kisses along the sharp edge. 

“Fuck.” He breathed out, making me suck harder at the spot from his use of words and tone. His breathing was heavy, his hands holding my hips harder. 

I stopped quickly when he let out what sounded like a painful groan. My hands came up to my mouth as he closed his eyes.

“Shit! I’m sorry!” I quickly crawled off of his, sitting next to him and laying a comforting hand on his shoulder.  “What’s wrong? What did I do?”

Harry didn’t answer, but kept his eyes locked shut and his head laying back on the couch. 

“Harry! Answer me!” I demanded. 

His head slowly turned towards me, his emerald eyes opened. 

“Where did you learn to do that?” He whispered out. 

I raised an eye brow. “What are you talking about?” 

He chuckled under his breath and laid back on the couch again, him facing the ceiling. 

“Did you not realize what you were doing?” He looked at me from the corner of his eye. He saw my confused look and laughed quietly. “You’re hips must have had a mind of their own to grind themselves into me like that.” 

I gasped silently. Did I really do that? 

“O-Oh, I’m s-so Sorry.” I apologized with embarrassment laced in my voice. 

Harry laughed louder this time, I was confused about what he was laughing about. 

He turned his body fully to me. “Most girls would not be apologizing.” He winked. 

I started to heat up in the face as he said that. 

He leaned over and laid his lips on my nose. “So innocent.” He whispered to himself.

-

oH WoW 

hi it's rachel and poppy together rn omg

we finally met in real life like how cool is that.

But rachel is doing fine right now yay

She's getting a lot better over the past couple of days, (:

But hope you liked this chapter, Im trying to update while I'm in America. I'll try to as much as I can, but hope you enjoy this.

~Poppy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
11K 117 23
Isa, short for Isabel, has a horrible older brother. I mean, they never had a close relationship. Until when Ian finally came home after 4 years. 4 y...
810K 17.9K 74
Two families The son of one The daughter of the other One, the dark prince of the world in which they live The other, the queen in a world that is...
1.5K 562 23
Lucas Calloway and April Kepner were close friends but parted ways after high school. Due to some circumstances, April moves back to home and sees hi...