August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32

7.3K 183 24
By QueenxLeeLee

- Keira POV -

I woke up with a slight headache and August was rubbing my back gently. " I see somebody is up. " he smiled looking down at me.

" Yeah. What happened? " I asked.

" I had left you in the car to be alone for a minute and when I went back out to check on you, you were sleep. I guess you cried yourself to sleep. " he said.

" Oh. Where are the girls? " I asked.

" Aaliyah really wanted to see Ms. Amy so your aunts took her and Aria to see her. You want to talk about earlier? It scared me seeing you cry like that. " he said making me smile cause that right there is one of the reasons I fell in Love with August.

" Well Tasha told me that she only has uh...uh to the end of this week to live. I don't want to lose her. " I sighed rubbing his chest.

" Baby I know it hard trying grasp on to the fact that somebody close to you only has a certain amount of days to live. I gotchu' on that but I'm here for you. If you ever just want to talk about it I'm here for you and you know that. Ima always be here for you especially since we engaged now. " he smiled grabbing my hand.

" I know you gone always be here for me. " I said snuggling closer to him.

" You hungry? " he asked.

" A little. " I shrugged.

" Your aunt cooked. She said when you wake up there's a plate in the microwave for you. " he said.

" Okay. " I nodded.

I sat up in the bed and stretched a little before getting out of the bed. August sat up too and he attacked me with kisses all over my face. " August stop. " I squirmed in his arms.

" Nope. Say I Love You Daddy. " he smirked.

" Are you serious? Get off of me August. I'm hungry. " I laughed.

" You ain't that hungry if you ain't gone say what I told you to say. " He said tickling me.

" Okay...Okay...I Love....You Daddy. " I said in between breaths.

" Now give me a kiss. ''

By this time August had my arms pinned over my head and he was laying on top of me. " Well come here then. " I said biting my lip.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately. He let go of my hands and put his right hand on the side of my face and his left hand on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him even more passionately.

" Damn. I Love You. " August said out of breath when he pulled back.

" I Love You Too. " I chuckled pecking his lips.

He started to suck on my neck and I knew he would leave a hickey. " August stop. " I moaned lowly in his ear.

" I don't want nobody but you kissin' on my tattoos and I don't want nobody but me talking to you. " he sung in my ear.

" If you don't move. " I laughed.

" I'm for real Keira. I Love You with all my heart and I don't want nobody but you. It's me and you against everybody. " he said looking me in my eyes so I knew he meant what he was saying.

" I know you love me and I Love you too. I can't wait to be your wife. " I said running my fingers through his hair.

He kissed me again before getting off of me. He helped me up and I realized I was in just his shirt. " Where are my clothes? " I asked.

" I didn't want you to sleep in your clothes so I put you in my shirt since it was easier than trying to get you in your pajamas. " August shrugged.

I raised my eyebrow and nodded my head. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. I looked up at him and smiled. We walked to the kitchen together and I sat down since August wanted to be a gentleman and get my food for me.

" Can I talk to you about something real quick? " August asked.

" Sure. Why not. " I nodded.

" So I was thinking that me an you could go to a court house and get married there. I mean we can still have a wedding if you want but I want to go ahead and get married. " he said.

" But don't you want to wait? It'd be fun planning our wedding and getting our marriage license and all that other good stuff. " I said.

" We can still do that. I just want to go ahead and get it over with. Like I said we can still have a wedding and all that but I want to go ahead and make it legal. You know I don't want to wait. I want to go ahead and start calling you my wife. " he said pulling me up and then sitting down and then he pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap.

" Okay but I still want us to have a wedding. " I said.

" And we will. So next week we'll be married? " he smiled.

" Yes. Next week we'll be married. " I chuckled.

" Another thing. I want to have another baby. " he said making me choke on my food.

" Another what? " I asked once I was okay.

" Another baby. I want us to have another baby. Maybe it'll be a boy. I get tired of walking around in a house full of girls. Y'all could jump me if y'all wanted but y'all ain't cause y'all ain't bout that life. " he smirked.

" Who ain't bout that life? Boy I'll beat yo ass in a minute. Fuck wrong with you? " I laughed.

" Oh word? Aight then come on. Squad up. " he said standing up, pulling his pants up, and throwing his guard up.

" Boy if you don't sit yo ass down some where. " I laughed.

" That's what I thought. Yeen bout that life bae. " he smiled.

" Oh I ain't. Aight then let's go. You bout to get that ass beat. " I said standing up and putting up my guard.

" Okay now don't start crying when you get beat up. " he said swinging and I ducked.

Some how some way we ended up tap boxing. " Ow. August you hit me in my eye. " I said holding my eye.

" Oh baby I'm sort I didn't mean to. " he said trying to hug me.

" Gotcha'. " I said jumping on him causing him to fall and of course I fell with him.

" Damn Ke. What the hell wrong with you? " he laughed.

" I won. " I smiled.

" Hell nah. Yo ass cheated. " he pouted.

" Awe. Is the big baby mad? " I cooed.

" Damn right I'm mad. " he huffed.

" Does this make you feel better? " I asked leaning down to kiss him.

He placed his hands on my waist but moved them up my back and tried to unbutton my bra but I stopped him.

" Not tonight. '' I mumbled against his lips.

" Why not? " he pouted.

" Cause. I'll make it up to you though. I promise I will. " I said sucking his bottom lip.

I heard the front door open and I quickly got off of August. I helped him up and he pecked my lips. " Ke. August. We back. " Aunt Mildred said.

" In the kitchen. " I said trying to get August off of me.

" There y'all are. " she said.

" Where are the girls? " I asked.

" Kendrick took the out for IceCream. They should be back in an hour. " She smiled.

" Okay. Ke come here. " she said.

I walked over to her and she took my left hand. " Is this what I think it is? " she squealed.

" Yeah it is auntie. We gone get married this time for sure. " I smiled looking back at August.

" Ooh I'm so happy for you. August you make sure you take care of my baby. " she said hugging me.

" No worries. I'm taking care of her like a man is supposed to care of his family. Been doing that since we met. " he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Awh. Y'all are just so cute. I want a picture. Stay right there. I'll be back. " My aunt said before leaving the kitchen.

I chuckled and turned around and looked up at August.

" I can't wait to make you my wife. " he squealed making me laugh.

" And I can't wait to be your wife. We gone be together forever right? " I asked standing on my tippy toes.

" Always and Forever. " he smiled.

He kissed me and then grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze causing me to moan. " What you moaning for? " he smirked.

" I'm horny baby. " I whined.

" You are? Well I can fix that for you. " he said sticking his hand in my underwear. I moaned lowly when he inserted a finger.

" I see we already throbbing. Daddy likes that. " he smirked curving his finger making me bite my lip so I wouldn't moan so loud.

" August. That feels good. " I groaned in his ear.

" Does it? So how does this feel then? " he asked inserting another finger in me and curving it also.

" Don't make me cream on your fingers right now. " I said taking a deep breath.

Right now all I wanted to do was just moan August's name.

" Why not? " he smirked picking up his pace with his fingers.

" Cause I only have on your shirt. My aunt will see. " I said.

" Okay. Just know that when we get in that bedroom that ass is mine. " he said taking his finger out. " Open your mouth. " he smirked.

I opened my mouth slowly and he stuck his two fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them tasting my juices.

" Taste good don't it? '' he smiled.

" Eh. " I shrugged.

" Let me wash my hands real quick. " he said going into the bathroom.

He pecked my lips and then went to the bathroom. He came back and licked his lips at me causing me to blush.

" Alright I found my camera. Sorry I took so long. " my aunt said coming into the kitchen with her camera.

" It's okay. " August said.

After my aunt took her damn photo shoot of me and August, Kendrick came in with my babies.

" Mommy. " the girls exclaimed running to me.

" Oh what y'all don't love me no more? " August said pretending to be hurt.

" I Love You Daddy. " Aria said hugging him.

***

- August POV -

It's been two months and me and the girls are back in Atlanta. Keira waited because she wanted to spend a little more time with her sister Tasha. Turns out she didn't exactly ' die ' when the doctor said she would but she knows that she's going soon. " Daddy I miss mommy. " Aaliyah pouted.

Let's just say the last two months I've learned what Keira goes through when I'm not here. Taking care of two girls ain't no damn joke. They done wore my ass out. " I miss mommy too baby girl but she's dealing with something right now. She'll be home soon. " I said picking her up.

It's 4 in the morning and Aaliyah won't go to sleep. Aria on the other hand is out like a light. " I want mommy. " she whined like she was about to cry.

" What's wrong with me? Am I not doing a good job? " I asked.

" Mommy always sings to me at night. I want my mommy. " Aaliyah cried.

" I'll sing to you. " I offered picking her up.

" No. I want mommy to do it. " she huffed.

" Aaliyah mommy is dealing with something and she can't be here right now. I miss mommy too I really do. I'm trying to do all I can for you and your sister but you're not cooperating with me. You're making me feel like I can't take care of you while mommy is away. I'm trying my hardest Aaliyah I really am. " I said putting her in the bed with me.

" I want to sleep with mommy. " she pouted.

" Liyah if she could be here right now she would. Go to sleep and I promise you'll talk to her soon. " I said.

" No. I'm not going to sleep until mommy gets back. " she whined before crying again.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. I don't know wether Keira is up or not but Aaliyah is getting on my last nerve.

" August why are you calling me this time of night? " Keira asked answering her phone.

" Well hello to you too. " I said.

Me and Keira have done nothing but argue since she's been gone. Why? I don't know.

" What the hell do you want before I hang up on you. I was sleeping. " she sighed.

" Your daughter wants to talk to you. " I said.

" Shouldn't she be sleeping. August it's 4 in the morning. Put her to sleep. " she said.

" If I could don't you think I would. " I growled.

" I swear you just-- never mind. Just put her on the phone. " she said.

" Nah. Say what you was gone say. Let me guess you can say I can't take care of Aaliyah for a few months without even calling you. " I said getting angry.

" August I di-- "

" You know what Keira. Forget it. Go back to sleep. " I said hanging up.

I looked over at Aaliyah who was sleeping. Finally. I felt my phone buzz and it was Keira.

MyFiance- Why you got to act like this towards me? You been hurting my feelings lately and you don't even know it

Me- You'll live. GoodNight

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

I woke up to breakfast being cooked. I quickly got up and grabbed my gun that I keep hidden under the bed. I walked downstairs to see Keira bending over to get a pot. I tucked my gun in my waistband of my pants. I didn't take off my clothes last night cause I was too tired.

" What you doing back here? " I asked.

I could tell I scared her cause she jumped a little. She then looked at me and rolled her eyes.

" Who you rolling your eyes at like that? " I asked.

She didn't say a word.

" What I do? Why you giving me the silent treatment? " I asked.

She just stared at me blankly.

" Fine then. Don't talk to me. See if I give fuck. Since you want to act like that I'm going to the studio. Have fun witcha' bad ass kids. " I said just to see what she would say and she still didn't say anything.

" Alright well I'm going to fuck another bitch. Be back 'round 8 tonight. " I smirked knowing I'd get a reaction then.

" Use protection. " she said with hurt in her voice.

Before I knew it tears started streaming down her face.

" Keira what's wrong? "I asked.

" Get off me!! You don't fucking love me!! Last night when you hung up on me guess what? My sister died 20 minutes afterwards. I tried to call you and text you but you ignored me. I needed you and you ignored me. August you don't know how bad I'm hurting right now and to know that you don't care hurts me even more. You don't you love me. " she cried slamming the plates she had in her hand down on the kitchen counter so hard that she broke them.

" Keira I-- "

" So who was she? Was she worth you not answering my calls Was she worth it? Huh? Was she worth more than me? I'm your damn fiancé and you don't care about me. I hate you!! " she yelled leaving the house but not before slamming the door.

She left me standing there dumbfounded. I went to go get my phone and when I turned it on all these messages and missed calls from Keira popped up.

MyFiance- Baby she's gone I don't know what to do. Please call me I need you

MyFiance- August please answer me

I put my head down and sighed in frustration. Damn my girl needed me most last night and I wasn't even there for her. I feel like complete shit now.

Keira finally came in and went straight to the couch.

" Keira I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you last night. I didn't know. I really am sorry. " I said.

" You know her last words to me were ' Ke I've never seen you so happy before. You have a man that loves you and takes care of you and your daughter. August is truly a great person and he's right for you. I hate that I won't be able to see y'all get married but I know he's the one for you. I've never ever seen you smile the way you're smiling now. Keira I--. ' That's its August. She didn't even finish her sentence. She just died in mid sentence. " she cried.

" Baby I'm sorry. " I said wrapping my arms around her.

She cried into my chest while I rubbed her back.

" It's gone be okay. I promise. " I said rocking her back and forth in my arms.

" I just don't know what to do. " She sobbed.

" Sshh. Everything's gone be alright. Ima be right here helping you through this. Its okay baby. You'll get through this. " I said trying to make her feel better somewhat.

I let her cry herself to sleep in my chest. By the time she went to sleep my shirt was soaked.

I looked at her while she slept. You can look at her and tell she's going through something.

I carried her upstairs and put her in the bed. I checked on the girls who happen to be playing with their toys. I don't think they know Keira is home just yet.

" Daddy come play with us. " Aaliyah said.

" Baby girl I can't play right now. Maybe later. " I said.

" You never want to play with me. I wish mommy was here. She would play with me. " she pouted throwing her toys on the floor and stomping off to her room.

" Aaliyah Amy Alsina if you don't bring yo ass back here right now ima get my belt and whoop you. " I said.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around. " I hate you!! I want mommy. " she screamed.

I let her do her with all the pouting and screaming and all the other shit that little kids be doing cause she would eventually wear herself out and go to sleep.

I looked back in the room with Aria who was brushing one of her dolls hair. " Daddy can you play dolls with me? Please. " she asked.

" Aria I can't play right now. I really can't. " I sighed.

" Fine. " she said with hurt in her voice.

" Do you want mommy too? " I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

" Tell me what mommy does that I'm not doing. " I said.

What the hell is Keira doing that I'm not doing?

" Mommy plays with us. She takes us outside and she let's us go to the park. She's also just there. You're never here. Even when you here you not. " she pouted.

" Aria I'm trying. Can't you and Aaliyah see that? I really am. I'm trying to make you, your sister, an your mom happy all at once. Can y'all at least give me some credit? " I asked.

She looked at me and then put her head down.

I sighed and left her to play with her toys.

I'm trying. I don't know what happened. My kids used to love me now they don't even want me. All they want is Keira. Damn I'm trying.

---------------

Vote

&

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7K 42
Emily and August have been dating since their freshman year, now that they're seniors in high school August is trying harder and harder to make it in...
16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...