whats happening boyxboy

By dogsrule819

Jack Morgan has always felt like he never belonged anywere he lives with his mom,dad and younger sister one n... More

whats happening boyxboy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
please read if you are confused about the story
final chapter

chapter 5

3.6K 73 2
By dogsrule819

                                                                           Jacks pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP "DANM NOISY THING I thought I tought you a lesson the last time you beeped at me" I yelled at the thing that would not shut up. I riped the thing out of the wall and through it out the window danm thing that shoud teach you to mess with me.I went over to my closet and found my blue skull shirt I put it on oh. "yea im bad nobody better mess with me" then I found my black skinny jeans and put them on.My stomach really hurt and all sudden I felt like had to puke I ran into the bathroom just as the burning substence came out my mouth and nose. I coughed a few times and just then my head started pounding and I felt like I was going to pass out all of a sudden.I stayed by the bathroom toilet for a few minutes to make sure I was done throwing up. "JACK" mom yelled from down stairs and when I did not answer I heard her come up the steps "Jack" she called again."Im in here mom" I said weakly."Oh jack sweety" she rushed over to me and felt my head. "Oh baby your burning up come on you go right back to bed im going to call off of work".

"No mom it's ok i'll be alright on my own" I told her."Nonsence you young man are going stray back to your room"."You go to bed i'm going to see your sister off to school then i'm going to make you some tea".with that said she went down stairs.I slowly got up and went back to my room and slowy got into some pj's I was really cold for some reason maybe its cause of the feaver I have.I got under the covers and closed my eyes.I woke up at 2:30 what the cock monkeys I slept 6 hours I rubbed my eyes and slowy made my way to my door I sneezed and went into the bathromm across the hall.I grabed some tolietpaper and blew my nose.Then contiuned to head down stairs I now know what an old grandpa feels like walking so slow."MOM" I yelled then fliched a bit because my throat was sore as the pits of hell."Jack you get back in bed this instend young man"."But I have been in bed all day can I at least lay on the couch and watch tv for a while please mommy"?She sighed "fine but if I see you move off that couch its stright back to bed. "I will bring you in some soup and tea I made you tea earlier but you were a sleep and I did not want to wake you.

I walked out into the living room and grabbed the remote and fliped through the channales. "YES" I yelled even though it hurt my throat like hell.Even though I felt wores then crap that you crap in the toilet it's a little bit better when spongebob is on. I did a mental fist pump in the air.Mom came in with soup and tea and set up a tray in front of me she did this as she gave me a disoproving look".No shouting when your sick" she said while shaking her head "only you would do somthing that makes you feel wores"."But spongebob is on" I said in a duh tone.She just smirked and shook her head again while walking back to her bedroom im supprised her neck dosent hurt her from shaking her head so much. Somtimes I wonder if her head will fall off her body then I will have to try and glue it back on with super glue.I contued to watched spongebob I started to feel tired again even though I slept for most of the day how I can possably be tired I dont know. Guess its just another side effect of being sick.I pushed my try away and layed down on the couch then not even a second later I was out.

I woke up  to a knock at the door mom must of took care of the tray and the dishes because they were not there anymore."Hello" I heard my mom say."Hey is Jack here" I heard a voice that I have been wanting to here all day."Yes come on in hes sick though".Mom came in with Seth,Vick and Joss all following behinde her."Hey guys" I said smiling."Jack you know you should be resting lay back down" mom scolded. I'm going to make you more tea. I groned mom your going to kill me with making me drink all this tea I whined."Tea is good for you when your sick" then she came over and put her had on my head."Oh dear you have a feaver again im going to go get you some medicine as well"."BUT I hate medicene I wote take it" I mutterd."Yes you will" she said walking out of the room."Im sorry I did not meet you at the school today" I told Seth. He came over to me and sat down it's ok he wisperd Vick sat in the reclining chiar in the room and Joss sat on the other couch.

"Ok" my mother said comming back into the room take them mom said.I backed away from her hand "mom I don't want to take them you know how I feel about pills" I told her."Jack please I want to get that feaver down your the only person I know who dosen't take any kind of midicine when you don't feel good or in pain"."I just don't like to"."Please" she asked I shook my head which hurt like hell.I quickly grabed my  head and groned in pain."Jack if you take these pills your headache will go away she said".I qiuckly stood up and ran out of the room and outside "JACK" I heard my mother yell but I did not stop till I was in the woods.I love to be in the woods its one of the places I can escape to think and be alone. I have a spot that I go to all the time its beautiful there.Once I got to my spot I sit down on the big rock thats close to the waters edge I found this spot when I was 10.My mom and dad got into this huge fight I ran off because I could not take the fighting and I stubbled upon this place.It's even more beautiful if you can catch the sunset and very peaceful I also like to drawl this place. It's one of my favorit things to do.Oops guess I just let out a big secret please don't tell anyone.Now I wish I had my drawling book with me.

After a little while of sitting there I started to get tired and my head was killing me.I hope I don't die from a headache.OMG WHAT IF I DO THEN I WILL DIE OUT HERE ALONE AND THEY MIGHT NOT FIND MY BODY.I pouted I dont want to die.I heard a rusling sound not far away then all sudden somthing grabbed me. Who ever it was put his hand over my mouth and i'm not ashamed to say at this point im scard."Dont scream or I will kill you" he said holding a gun to my head.I started to struggle and then  another guy came out and hit me so hard that my head went back."Don't move or we will keep hurting you" he snarled. "Now if you tell us were your mate is I just might let you go".The guy who was restraning me let my mouth go."So were is he"?"I d-dont k-know what your t-alking about" I studerd."YES you do were is he one more chance". "Or am I going to have to make you tell me if I have to do that it will hurt you more do you want that"?"I realy dont know what your talking about" I wisperd scard."FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY" he screamed then pulled a knife out of his pocket and sliced it down my arm.I screamed and he kicked  me in the stomach "SHUT UP NOW" he yelled and then kicked me again in the stomach."WERE IS HE" the guy asked again.I was crying sillently so he would not hurt me again."I d-d-dont k-k-know w-w-what y-y-your t-t-talking a-a-a-about" I studerd."YES...YOU....DO" he said every word slowly  he kicked me in the stomach making me cry out again.Then he hit me in the face again "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP"  he brought his knife down and sliced it down my other arm I screamed again I coulden't help it.

My arms were bleeding really bad now and I was starting to feel dizzy. All of sudded I heard a growl from beside me but I was to tired to see what it was and sence I was going to die anyway I did not really care. Maybe it will come put me out of my missery I feel bad that won't be able to say good bye to my friends and family maybe I can say good bye in my spirt form.With that thought I closed my eyes.

I was running through the forest but I was not human which is weird.Instead I was a wolf a brown wolf  I was with other wolfs a white one a brown one like me and a black one and we just kept running till we got to a stream.Then we stoped and drank. The water was cold and it felt good going down my throat.All sudden more wolfs came out and started chargeing after us the white wolf blocked me so that the wolf that was comming after me could not get me then everything was a blur.One came up behinde me and jumped on top of me. thats when I heard a beeping noice and voices."Please tell me he will be ok".The voice said panicked. "He will be fine he going to need rest he lost alot of blood but he should be fine". "We might need to keep him here for a few days though"."Thank you" the voice said.I heard the door open and close again.I slowly opend my eyes and groned everyone turned to me and ran up beside my bed. "mom" I wisperd "i'm here baby" she wisperd with tears in her eyes."Thank god" Seth wisperd I thought I lost you he wisperd my heart jumped when he said that.

"Dont you dare scare us like that again" mom said while dad noded his head."Sorry" I wisperd then tryed to sit up but it ended up in a gasp of pain. Seth gently pushed me back down."Dont try to sit up" he said sternaly."I'm going to go tell the docotor that your up" mom said. "babe why dont you come with me" she said to dad then grabed his wrist and pulled him out the door.

"I'm hungry" Joss said "me to" Vick replied. "Lets go get somthing to eat then". They walked out of the room.It was just me and Seth my heart rate went up at that and then the heart rate thingy started beeping fast.Seth started to panick "babe are you alrigh"t he asked scard I focused on getting my heart rate down slowly the beeping slowed down to. I looked up at him and smirked "you called me babe" I wisperd."Ummmm I did not mean it" he mumbled. I frowned "no if you dident mean it you would not have said it" I said.He sighed and lead over me and said  "so what if i did mean it"?"I-i d-d-dont k-know" I said.He smirked and lead closer to me "I think you do" he wisperd then crashed his lips to mine.I froze for minute but then qiuckly kissed him back.He licked my lip asking for entrance to my mouth and I glady gave it to him.I put my arms around his neck and pulled him to me as much as possable.He moaned.I smirked he gentaly started pulling away and I pouted he smiled and pecked my lips once more then stood up all way."Hey i was injoying that" I whined.he Chuckled "well i dont want to get you all riled up when your in the hospital" he said.I pouted and crossed my arms like a five year old.

"Relax" he wisperd "when your out of this place we can do what ever we want" he said winking at me."Were do we stand I asked him".He smiled and took my  hand and intwined are fingers and said five words that I only ever dream he would say "will you be my boyfriend"?"YES" I yelled then sat up qiuckly and huged him even though it hurt like hell."Babe lay down and stop jumping around befor you hurt yourself worse" he said."Sorry im just so happy" I said then kissed him qiuckly and layed back down.He shook his head "what is it with everyone shaking there heads at me. Maybe I should have asked you after you were out of the hospital he said smirking.I gased "you would have put me through all that misory" I asked pouting."I would never put you through misory nore would I let anything bad happen to you ever again". The door opend  Vick and Joss walked in and looked at us. "Ohh loof there togetfer now"  said Joss with his mouth full of food."Dude" Vick said "don't talk with your mouth full noone can understand you".Joss glared at him then said "what I said was that there he said pointing to me and Seth together now".Vick looked at are hands conjoind and smirked "well finally" he said coming in and sitting on the chair on the other side of the room.

"Dose he know yet" Joss asked Seth glared at him "no" he said but he said it in a way that ended the subject.I wonder what I don't know so I asked what don't I know.Seth sighed "not here babe tell you when you get out ok".Not wanting to push him into telling me I noded.My mom and dad walked in the room with the doctor."Hey Jack how are you feeling" the doctor asked?"Better" I wisperd the doctor noded. "Do you remember anything that happend" he asked?I shook my head no which is a compleat lie I remeber everything but somthing was telling me not to say anything. The doctor scribbled somthing on his note pad then came over and checked the machines."Ok you seem to be stable so I will come check up on you later your going to have to stay here a few days he said then smiled and walked out".

It was just then that I noticed mom and dad smiling like goof balls. "What" I whined."Why are you two smiling when i'm in a hospital"?My mother smirked and said "so are you and Seth dating then" she asked?I gasped "mom I dont know what your talking about" I mutterd. She rolled her eyes "sweety if your going to hide somthing like that you cant hold hands it gives you away".I looked down and gasped but did not take my hand out of my boyfriends wow i'm never going to get use to calling him that."Wait your not mad at me" I asked my mom and dad."Why would we be were just finally happy that your happy we always knew you were gay son" my dad said. "We hoped in time you would have trusted us and told us" he said."Sorry" I said happy that they exepted me for who I am. "I was scard to tell you i'm not even out at school" I wisperd."The only one who knew is Magan" I said. "By the way were is she" I asked my parents?"She at her friends house for a sleep over we would of called but we did not want to worry her".I noded in understanding "she will probebly come visit you tommorw after she murders us for not telling her tonight" mom said.

Then a nurse came in saying that visiting times are over but one person can stay."Seth" my mom said "you can stay if you want".Seth looked at me and noded without taking his eyes off of me.Mom came over gave me a hug then dad did and they left. Vick and Joss said "dude get better ok we will see you soon". "we will be back to check up on things" Joss said then they left leaving me alone with my hot ass boyfriend.

Seth kissed me genly and pulled away before I could respond to the kiss. I pouted "hey" I whinde he chuckled."Get some sleep babe" he wisperd then sat back in the chair and settled in for  the night.I fell asleep shortly after my boyfriend did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.6K 15
Jacob Anderson is the hottest guy in the senior class. Tall, lean, shimmering green eyes and silky brown hair, he plagues the dreams of all the stude...
1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
32.6K 1.4K 27
Greg hates his life but can’t do anything about it. One night a guest stays in the hotel he works in and catches his eye. He could finally have the c...
1.5M 102K 70
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...