The Tempting Apple [COMPLETED]

By JasmineDahlia

Melinda Beaumont is the girl at school who simply doesn't give a damn. The one who doesn't care what people t... More

The Tempting Apple (Student/Teacher Romance)
Chapter 1 - Louie The Counselor
Chapter 2 - Preventing Of Head Aches
Chapter 3 - Mr. 'Oh My God'
Chapter 4 (Pt. 1) - Where's Landon?
Chapter 4 (Pt. 2) - Where's Landon?
Chapter 5 - Texting The Husbands
Chapter 6 - Does She Want A Lollipop?
Chapter 7 - Maybe I'm Imagining Things?
Chapter 8 - What's So Funny?
Chapter 9 - I'm A Good Girl
Chapter 10 - European In Some Way
Chapter 11 - The Magnificent Mile
Chapter 12 - Gino's With A Bubble War
Chapter 13 - Get Closer To My Heartbeat
Chapter 14 - Want Some Coffee?
Chapter 15 - Sexy Cars Need Sexy Drivers
Chapter 16 - Is Today Saturday?
Chapter 17 - You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 18 - Sooo Romantic
Chapter 19 - The Death Of Me
Chapter 20 - Pepper Spray
Chapter 21 - Obnoxious Heels
Chapter 22 - Dearest Melinda
Chapter 23 - Text Books
Chapter 25 - New Song
Chapter 26 - Equation Face
Chapter 27 - New Habit
Chapter 28 - Babe
Chapter 29 - My Temptation
Chapter 30 - Squirt, Hot Dogs, & Soccer
Chapter 31 - Shut Up & Drive
Chapter 32 - Photographs
Chapter 33 - Em's Birthday
Chapter 34 - Perception
Chapter 35 - Eyes
Chapter 36 - A Kick Ass Game And An Obnoxious Blonde
Chapter 37 (Pt. 1) - Private Access
Chapter 37 (Pt. 2) - Private Access
Chapter 38 - Proposition
Chapter 39 - Phone Calls and Dinner
Chapter 40 - Seventeen
Chapter 41 - Sweet Blonde Teddy Bear
Chapter 42 - Thing One, Thing Two, Thing Three
Chapter 43 - Ticking Bomb
Chapter 44 - Taped
Chapter 45 - Nothing To Lose
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter 24 - Spies And One Direction

65K 1.2K 379
By JasmineDahlia

Hello, lovelies! How are you? (: Good? I hope so. Well, here's another chapter and I really hope you like it. If you do then please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN because it makes me extremely happy, like I'm so high type of happy, and motivates me to write further. Thanks for reading and tell me what you think! :D

***Dedication: Thank you so much for the uplifting and positive comments you give me on this story. You always do! Mel, Fabian, and I totally appreciate it! <3 (:

___________________________________________________________________________

Friday, Period 5

~No one's POV~

Seth, Micah, and Melinda walk in together to their fifth period and as the three best friends are headed to their seats, Mel and Mr. D'Amato can't fight the locking of their eyes. They can't stop their emotions from showing.

Micah and Seth watch from behind her as she stops in her track to look at the teacher standing by the board. Why would Mel ever give a teacher anything more than a glance? Then two boys behind Mel each watched their best friend with different intentions. Micah watched with pain and a twinge of jealousy as the girl he loved looked at some one else with the intensity he must have looked at her with. He wanted to pull his eyes away, to steer himself away from the hurt, but he couldn't. Why does she look at him like that? Can't she look at me with those eyes? I'd give the world to have her look at me the way she was looking at him or the way he was looking at her. Micah thought.

Seth, on the other hand, was simply curious and confused. He was watching out for his best friend. Did she have something going on with their teacher? Damn, Mel, a teacher? Really? Haha! Either she's crazy or I'm imagining shit. Seth thought.

Micah looked over at Seth just to see if he too found something suspicious. Sure enough, Seth seemed slightly confused with his risen eyebrow and tilted head as he looked at Mel.

And though to Micah it had seemed that the gaze lasted forever it had really not. Just two or three seconds is all. The three teenagers walked to their seats and sat down, oblivious to the furious students sitting at the back of the room.

Piper and Connor were simultaneously boiling with jealousy and anger. It seemed that their fury created a deep red halo around them as they sat side by side but no one else noticed. No one else noticed Piper and Connor's anger or Mel and Fabian's magnetic gaze. No one else noticed because no one else cared.

"That's it! That. Is. It. We have to do something and fast!" Piper whispered angrily to Connor who snapped out of his trance and evil glare. He hoped that if he tried hard enough he could kill Mr. D'Amato with it.

"Don't worry, Piper. I know." He said to the blonde girl.

Piper and Connor, like Seth and Micah, had their own intentions. Piper, the self absorbed beauty queen, was burning with jealousy towards Melinda. She wanted to be just like her and she wanted Mr. D'Amato, the famous teacher, all for herself. Connor, on the other hand, wanted the beautiful Melinda Beaumont all for himself ever since their freshman year. He loved with an obsessive passion that he did not realize was so lethal. He would smile at the thought of Mr. D'Amato dead. he'd never be able to look at his Melinda like that again if he was dead and buried. He couldn't stand the chance of Melinda loving anyone else but him or anyone else loving Melinda but him. It simply wouldn't be done.

Back towards the front of the room, Micah and Seth sat pensively. Micah looked over at Mel and was glad to see her chatting animatedly with Nick; he could talk to Seth without her questioning them.

"Seth?" Micah whispered his best friend's name. Seth looked at Micah and nodded his head a single time as sign that he was listening.

"You're not the only one who's suspicious." Micah said, not bothering to directly address the matter because he deemed Seth smart enough to know what he was talking about.

"You too, man. I thought I was going a bit crazy." Seth says, grinning sheepishly. It was obvious he wasn't as disturbed of the thought as Micah was.

"I don't think so, otherwise we'd both be going crazy." Micah says and Seth nods. they switch the subject when Mel stops talking to Nick and turns to them.

Then the rest of the class period goes by with time. Mel, Seth, and Micah stand to leave.

***

The trio, along with Landon, pulled into Lori's driveway.

"Let's go, Buddy." Melinda said to her little brother before hopping out of the car to help him out. She was now holding his hand as she stood on the driveway.

"Thanks, guys. See you later." Mel said, blowing Micah and Seth some kisses which caused them to laugh in amusement.

"Bye, Lindy!" They sang in unison and she chuckled, taking Landon with her as she knocked on Lori's front door. The funny woman opened it and hugged her two visitors, waving back to Micah and Seth who honked the horn in greeting.

Once they were gone, Micah spoke. "You see that black Camaro? It's Mr. D'Amato's. He's Lori's freaking cousin and he volunteers here every freaking day." Seth's eyes widened a bit in realization. His mind seemed to be going Ohhh...

"That can't be good." Seth said but his voice was no where near strained. He was very relaxed but very curious.

"There's only one way we can find out since Mel obviously doesn't want to say anything about this. We have to spy on them."

"Spy on them? Oh shit, man, yeah! That'll be so cool and we'll be all like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Haha! This is going to be good." Seth rubbed his hands together with excitement and a huge smile was spread across his eager face. Micah fought the urge to whack him across the head.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's park the car across the street and walk back so we aren't suspicious." Micah said, smoothly driving the car out of Lori's driveway.

"Yeah, dude. That's smart." Seth said, totally serious and seemingly focused. He was very into spies indeed. Melinda and him would pretend to be spies when they were bored and they'd do random spy actions in front of people who thought them to be crazy.

Micah parked the car and stopped the engine, getting out and Seth followed suit. The two guys started walking back to Lori's house. It wasn't dark out but it wasn't exactly shining either. It'd be dark in a few hours because this, of course, was Chicago. God, Micah loved Chicago more than he ever did at this very moment.

Sure, he felt a bit weird spying on Mel but he had to know. He had to know if there was anything going on between them. That way he could step up his game or something! Or he could chose to back up and let her be happy with whoever she wanted. He could give her the chance of seeing that no one else would love her the way he did. Or he could just stay her best friend for the rest of his life and never let her know how he felt. Whatever. Micah sighed and kept walking.

As they neared Lori's driveway, Seth spoke, "Let the spying begin." He moved his face suggestively in what he thought to be a cool movement and smiled mischievously.

"You better not fuck this up." Micah said, rolling his eyes.

They each separated to each window of the front house and his between the bushes. Micah had the living room window and Seth had the office window.

"Ow, shit! Stupid little thorn crap-" Seth clutched his scratched arm in pain.

"Shut up!" Micah hissed.

"Oh, yeah. Spying. Sorry." Seth apologized.

"I repeat; Don't fuck this up." Micah said.

"Okay, I won't, man." said Seth, sounding slightly offended that Micah thought he'd ruin this. Pssh. Seth Fischer was the best freaking spy ever!

***

~Melinda~

Landon shot off from my side when we entered the house, causing Lori to laugh and go after him. I could feel it, my heart beating quicker than it had been before I stepped through the door, as I walked towards the living room.

I nearly awwed at the sight in front of me. Mr- Fabian was building an elevator out of household items for the Barbie Dream House while Cassie and Emily played with the dolls. He looked so fine hunched over on the floor but he looked so damn cute with the focused expression on his face. Damn, this man was something! He could look fine as fluck and cute at the same time!

"Hey, guys." I greeted, smiling. Emily, Cassie and Fabian looked up at me. Emily seemed excited as her blonde hair bounced and she got to her feet with a smile on her pretty little face. Cassie smiled sheepishly but remained where she was. What really got my attention was the way Fabian smiled at me and got to his feet, setting everything aside. Would he kiss me out here in the open?

"Mel, Mel, Mel! I have to tell you something!" Emily exclaimed, taking my easily distracted attention and dragging me away from whatever I had been thinking about seconds ago. I didn't know what it was. I forgot.

"What is it, Em?" I ask, looking down at her with a warm smile.

"Do you know who One Direction is?" She asked, whispering as if this was top secret information. I crouched down to her level and went along with it.

"Yeah, Em. What about it?" I whisper, with wide eyes.

"I love them! Harry is so cute and Zayn is too. Oh, and Liam, and Niall, and Louis! They sing so wonderfully!" She exclaimed, totally blowing whatever her top secret cover was. I knew then that little Emily would suck as a spy.

"Really? Me too!" I exclaimed, totally lying. Weren't they that new boy band that played frequently on the radio? What was the name of the song? Uh, What makes you pretty? What makes you shine? Oh! What makes you beautiful. It had a catchy beat.

"For real! Yay! We can listen to their music together whenever I get their CD!" Emily said happily and I nodded eagerly with a smile on my face. She was just too adorable.

"Actually... We don't need to wait at all. I have it on my iPod." I said, lying once again. Emily literally bounced like a flucking kangaroo.

"Yup." I say, taking my iPod from my pocket and turning it on. I bought WHat Makes You Beautiful from the iTunes store, knowing my mom wouldn't mind. Man, she'd probably be happy that I was listening to a girl pop song for once! Shit, Mel, know that I think f it maybe I should be a bit girlier and poppier. Haha, not! I walked over to Lori's iHome that laid on an end table. Fabian caught my gaze with an amused expression and a risen eyebrow. I shrugged and smiled.

Soon enough, a catchy tune started to play from the iHome and Emily screamed the life out of her tiny little body before belting out to the music. She wiggled herself in what seemed to be six year old dancing and seemed extremely happy. Hmm...

I shrugged and started dancing and singing too. What? I was bored.

"Come on, Em. Let's dance!" I says and her eyes widen when she sees me dancing too then she smiles and says, "Okay!" I took her hands in mine and started wiggling us along to the music.

"Oh-oh-oh! That's what makes you beautiful!" We sang in unison and I wiggled my head to the music totally enjoying the na-na-na-na part. Damn, this thing was catchy! I already knew most of the song!

I could hear Cassie laughing and I looked over at her then at Fabian who looked at me through a bright smile and bubbling laughter, eyes dazzling and alive. I almost stopped dancing, wanting to run up to him and kiss him, but I refrained myself from doing so.

Suddenly, as I'm dancing and na-na-na-ing, I trip over a flucking Tonka truck. I mentally prepare myself for the busting of my ass but instead, my body is supported by a pair of strong and warm arms that I recognized instantly. Fabian. I looked up at him, and words came out of my mouth in a melody instinctively as my mind kept playing to the music.

"...Baby, you light up my world like nobody else..." I sing, and stop myself sheepishly at the sight of Fabian's amused smile and risen eyebrow. Oh God, Mel, look at what you said. In my defense, I sang it. I look down, embarrassed, but Fabian lifts my chin to find me smiling in amusement at my own stupidity. It was quite funny.

"I dedicate this song to you, Melinda." Fabian whispered into my ears and I shiver. He looks at me with his deep brown eyes and I feel a soft smile come onto my lips at his words. We were looking into each other's eyes as he held me in his arms, One Direction playing loudly in the background, as two little girls giggled and danced.

"Mel, I-" Was that Lori? I couldn't tell because I just couldn't tell. Fabian's eyes did that to me. I looked to my side to find a brightly smiling Lori and that's when I remembered where I was; locked in Fabian's arms. I jump away from him. "Don't mind me." She puts her hands up and leaves back to the same direction she had been at in what I hoped to be seconds ago.

"Doesn't she knew how to ruin moments?" Fabian says, slightly annoyed but a bit amused. I laugh aloud at the truth of his words.

"Like no one else can." I agree. "Come on." I say, smiling at him. We walked to Emily and Cassie who were listening to the song again while playing with the barbie dolls. I could feel Fabian beside me.

"Do you think we can draw some posters for One Direction or something, Emily?" Cassie asked in her sweet voice to Emily who shrugged, not sure.

"Of course you can. I'll go get some crafts for you." I answer for Emily and Cassie looks up at me, surprised. "I'll be right back, okay?" I ask and Emily nods. They wouldn't do anything stupid, besides, Lori is just feet away and all the doors are locked. Beats me if they started running around crazy.

I turn around in the direction of the office where Lori stored all of her things and I didn't fail to notice that Fabian started walking after me, quickly coming into pace. I swallowed, feeling nervous and excited altogether as my heart beat quickened and my gut tightened.

I opened the office door and stepped inside, hearing Fabian lock it behind us. Just as I was about to walk to the bin of crafts, my elbow was enveloped by big gentle hands and I was pulled back into Fabian's arms. My heart was beating ferociously now as I looked into his deeply meaningful eyes and melted into his body.

"I really needed to kiss you after hearing you sing like that." Fabian said, his eyes sparkling with depth and want. I chuckled aloud and Fabian's lips upturned into a sexy amused grin.

"You are one needy man, Mr. Fabian." I scold playfully, smirking slightly.

"So be it." He said and his lips crashed upon mine. I instantly responded, bringing our bodies closer and locking my arms around his neck. I took him in, reveling in the sweet gentility of his lips and tongue as they danced in my mouth. Our lips moved in perfect sync and I could feel the heat and warmth of his body take over me, causing me to shiver and him to chuckled huskily. He brought our lips together again.

Then Fabian suddenly moves forward and our bodies crash awkwardly. What in the world?

"Oh, shit! I have the worst timing ever, guys. I'm so sorry!" Lori exclaims, embarrassed and standing awkward in the door away with her hands over her eyes. I'd have laughed if this was a movie. I pulled away from Fabian's hold to see him looking down with a clenched jaw and narrowed eyes. I almost chuckle at his frustration and he sees my amusement, glaring playfully.

"Yes. You really do." We both say in unison and then I laughed. I couldn't help it. I should be fuming with anger. Any normal person would be. Well, call me abnormal because I found this extremely funny!

"Sorry, sorry. Damn, Fabian, if looks could kill." She muttered at her cousin, causing me to laugh again. His expression changed and he too managed to chuckle. "Well, you two can continue your lovely kissing session." Lori smirks before closing the door in front of her.

Fabian scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and iI chuckle once more.

"That was funny." I comment, smiling. Fabian looks up at me, hiding a smile.

"It sort of was. That is, except for the part that we were the ones to suffer the embarrassment." He said, laughing.

"Definitely!" I exclaim.

"Well, that doesn't mean we can't follow my intelligent cousin's advice and continue." He said suggestively, smirking and coming closer to me where he put his hans on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his waist as well and looked up into his dancing eyes.

"That is very true." I smile, my words lingering in the atmosphere.

***

~No one's POV~

"Micah, Micah! Come here! Now!" Seth whispered in a shouting tone and Micah jumped from his spot behind the bushes at his best friends words. Micah was still slightly annoyed at the whole dancing and tripping fiasco but he shrugged it off since he could do nothing about it but dwell on the event and make his life miserable.

"This is disturbing." Seth hissed, amused. I thought it was disturbing. Micah thought. Well, at least Seth seemed to have something just as they were about to give up. Micah ran as quietly as he could towards Seth who was perplexed with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth.

Then he looked thought the window into Lori's office and instantly regretted it. Micah's heart plummeted deep into his gut and the hurt and pain took over every part of his heart, of his body, as he saw Mel and Fabian wrapped in each other's arms, kissing and embracing. Micah's heart burned with pain and he couldn't wrap his mind around the sight of Mel kissing Mr. D'Amato. That wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be me. Micah thought painfully. That's it. He couldn't take it anymore. So he looked away.

"Let's go." He said, his voice broken.

"Yeah. Let's haul ass. Things were getting nasty." Seth agreed and they started walking off to the car.

I don't care what happens. I don't care if she ends up hating me for the rest of her life but I'm going to tell her. I can't keep wondering about what if. Micah said to himself.

____________________________________________________________________

Please VOTE! :D Thanks! Pic on the side is of Connor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 2 2
Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She...
506K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
4.1K 52 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
7.9K 552 32
Lilyth Ivory Vallian is a seventeen year old girl, brown hair, green eyes and dimples on each cheek. Her parents passed away when she was too young t...