Nude {Yoonmin}

By Ilove1D1237

Jimin: *New picture attachment!* Unknown... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Epilougue
Authors note;

11.

19.3K 1K 411
By Ilove1D1237

"This is going to be lit!" Jin screams as we get off Kookie's car. "Did you use the word lit?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yes I did." He says proudly. "I can't believe this." Kookie says as we walk in the packed house.

There's people everywhere. The whole place smells like smoke and everyone is drinking.

"Oh no. I hate smoke." I say covering my nose. "Same." Jin says wrinkling his nose. "Hey guys! Something to drink?"

We turn around and see a tallish boy with light brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. He kind of looks like Jin.

"Sure?" Kookie replies. "There ya go!" He says handing us three red cups. "Thank you." I reply staring at the beer in the cup.

He walks away and I put the cup down on a random table. Jin takes a sip and Kookie chugs it.

"Kookie slow down." I say. "I need to relax before I talk to Tae." He replies taking my cup and chugging it too.

"Woah, woah, buddy." Jin says snatching the cup away. "Okay I feel relaxed now." He says cracking his neck.

"Why the fuck are you acting like you're about to save the world or something?"

"Because my life depends on this." Kookie replies.

"And you say Jimin is dramatic."

"Right."

"I don't see Tae." Kookie frowns.

"But I see Hoseok." I reply my heart sinking. He's got a cup on his hand and Choa is sitting on his lap.

"Let's go this way." Jin replies holding my hand and leading me away.

"It's okay Jiminie." Jin says kissing my head.

"It just hurts." I whisper feeling my eyes fill up with tears.

"Do you want me to get you some punch?"

"Yes please."

"I'll be right back."

"Don't be sad over him, Jiminie. You deserve the world. I hate to see you upset." Kookie says suddenly.

"Thank you Kookie. Your words mean a lot."

He gives me a smile and I smile in return.

"Woah. Whys he walking to us?"

I turn around and see Namjoon walking to us. I start to have a mini heart attack.

"Umm? I hope it's not because of the nude!" I whisper my cheeks turning red.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" Namjoon asks.

Kookie gives me a look and I nod my head. Kookie walks away and Namjoon looks down at me.

He's so tall.

It's kind of scary.

"Hey. Umm." He scratches his head and I sighs. "Yeah?"

"So I was wondering if ... if Jin and you are a thing?"

I can't help but to grin. "You like Jin?" I squeal. Namjoon covers his face embarrassed and I squeal again.

"You like him?" Namjoon nods his head slowly. "Is he straight?" Namjoon asks. I burst out laughing, "Straight? Jin is gayer than gay."

"Oh okay." He smiles relieved. "Jin likes you. A lot." This causes Namjoon to smile big showing his dimple.

I almost melt at the sight of it.

"You should talk to him." I encourage. "You think so?" I nod my head excitedly and he smiles. "Okay. I will thank you."

He walks away and then Kookie and Jin come quickly. "WHAT DID HE SAY?" Jin asks panicked.

"Jin calm down."

"I CAN'T THATS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"I'll tell you, but let me get my punch first." I grab the punch from his hand and take a sip.

"Please don't tell me he likes you." Jin says sadly.

"That would suck." Kookie says.

"Oh no. He told me he likes you."

Jin's eyes widen and he starts blinking fast. "No. No. No. No. NOOOOO."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YESSSS."

"Shut up. Shut up. I'm going to die. I'M GOING TO DIE. My life is complete now OH MY GAH! OH MY GAHHH!!!"

"Shhh. Shhh. Namjoon is coming." Kookie says. Jin turns around quickly and he fixes his hair.

"How do I look?"

"Sexy!" Kookie and I say at the same time.

When Namjoon is close Kookie and I walk away. I cover my face as we're walking by Hoseok.

"I don't want to see Hoseok." I mumble as we continue to walk through the crowd. "It's okay you can get with Min Yoongi." Jungkook says.

When we walk to the entrance Kookie spots Taehyung.

"Kim TAEHYUNG!" Kookie screams. I uncover my face and see Taehyung is walking up the stairs with a cup in his hand.

"Oh my gosh let's go." Kookie says grabbing my hand and and running to the stairs. "What are you doing?"

"We have to follow him."

"But Jin-" I say turning to look at Jin who's laughing with Namjoon. "Jin is with Namjoon."

"Kookie I don't think we should be up here. What if Chanmi gets mad?" I ask nervously as we go up the stairs. "Chanmi won't find out." Kookie replies.

When we get upstairs there's no sign of Taehyung. "Stay here okay. Wait for me." Kookie says walking away.

I stand by a room door awkwardly fidgeting with my fingers. I suddenly pull out my phone and start typing.

Jimin:
hey bff!!!
im at the party are you?

Bff:
maybe

Jimin:
what does that suppose to mean?
hellooooo?
helloooo?

I suddenly hear a loud noise coming from the room. I try to ignore it, but then I hear loud cussing making me curious.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" I ask knocking on the door. "Hello?"

I slowly open the door and see a broken lamp on the floor. "You better not tell anyone about this."

I jump startled when I hear the deep voice coming from inside. "Umm."

Min Yoongi is standing in the darkness holding a cup on his hand. "Shouldn't you clean that up? And I won't tell no one."

"You clean it up."

"But I didn't do it."

"Then no one has to know."

"So you're just going to leave it there?"

"Yep."

He takes a long sip of his cup and then throws it on the floor. "Hey! That's littering." I say with a frown.

"Shut up!" He says.

"You're going to leave it there?"

"Yeah."

I stare at the cup and I try so hard to not pick it up, but I can't help it. I hate seeing the mess. So I walk in and grab the cup.

I'm about to grab the broken lamp as well when we hear people talking. Yoongi grabs me harshly by the arm.

"Ouchhh."

"Shut up." He says again and slams the cup from my hand dropping it on the floor again.

"What are you-"

Before I can finish my sentence he shoves me in a closet with him and closes the door. "What what is happening-?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.7K 176
❝ I hate that jeon boy. ❞ ❝ you're holding his hand... ❞ ❝ hatefully. ❞ #completed ____________________ crack!au | media!au | mature only for languag...
50.9K 1.9K 25
"Will you become mine baby?"- JK "Ofcaurse Hyung"- JM #jikook #kookmin #minkook oh yeah forget one thing,, We purple you and borahae💜💜💜💜
8.9K 317 9
Ding! Anonymous: Hyung! I have found your phone number! Y/N: Hyung? Anonymous: Great prank... Y/N: You have the wrong number. Let me cry ok? Anonymo...
137K 5.8K 92
Jimin: hey yoongi can we talk about last night Yoongi: erm yeah what about it Jimin: errrr we fucked?? Yoongi: yeah and Jimin: and does that not mean...