Never Yours (Camren)

By VeggySoup

It had been a year since Camila left the biggest girlband in the world. She had done a great job avoiding the... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: Landon and The Beginning
Chapter 3: Long Time No See
Chapter 4: She Left
Chapter 5: These are the lies
Chapter 6: Come Back Camz
Chapter 7: Camren who?
Chapter 8: Fifth Wheel
Chapter 9: Friends? Sure
Chapter 10: Goddamn it, Tina
Chapter 11: All board the Camren ship!
Chapter 12: I'm gay. I think.
Chapter 13: Operation Camren
Chapter 14: Is Camren A Go?
Chapter 15: All Yours.
Chapter 16: Two Girls in Love
Chapter 17: Alexis Wasn't Lauren.
Chapter 18:The Whole Fucking World Will Know
Chapter 19: Endgame
Chapter 20: Cabehoe and Jauregay
Chapter 21: Hey Moon..
Chapter 22: Everyone Wants A Piece Of You
Chapter 23: Keana
Chapter 24: Camren Is In Love.
Chapter 25: I Have Questions
Chapter 26: Double Date
Chapter 28: Camren Will Always Be Alive
Chapter 29: The plan
Chapter 30: Trust Me, She Loves You
Chapter 32: Always Yours
Chapter 32: Ours

Chapter 27 : I Feel Like I Don't Know You Anymore

8.2K 224 117
By VeggySoup

Waking up beside the love of her life for the past three days have been nothing but endearing. Lauren adored Camila's little yawns and the way she covers her blushing face with both her hands whenever she catches Lauren smiling.

But that morning was different. Lauren was alone and she couldn't help but let out a pout that Camila would usually kiss away. She was confused. Where was Camila? She was so spoiled of her love that one might now call her clingy.

"Baby!" Lauren called out but no reply could be heard. She pulled the blanket closer to her chest and hugged it tight in an attempt to feel something inside her arms. But that something wasn't Camila and it didn't feel right.

With a heavy heart, Lauren set her foot on the floor and got out her room. She looked left and right but Camila wasn't at sight. She then checked the fridge and the tables for any kind of note of her location but it failed.

She then rushed back inside the room to check her phone but no texts from her were left and no missed calls. However, she did notice that there were eight from Dinah. And 27 texts from Landon

I will murder you
you know what, fuck it Alexis can do it for me
you promised us Lauren
We were rooting for you, we were all rooting for you (I Had to)
I have questions for you Lauren, One.. Tell me who you think you are
Lauren, dude.
She's fucking crying and she can't breathe and I'm trying to heal her but it's not working
You fucking broke the girl
Again
How could you?
I mean I know it's the past and it's unfair that Camila still takes it personal
But once a cheater always a cheater you know?

Lauren stopped at the word cheater and frowned deeply. Did Camila think she cheated on her? I mean, there was this one time but Camila and her weren't dating and Lauren's mind was at all the wrong places. Camila tore her heart on a daily basis and Lauren wanted to move on. It was such a long time ago but it had been one of biggest mistakes. She promised herself she wouldn't let Camila know, though.

She then proceeded to call Landon, but to no avail. The young boy was trying his best to lighten up his best friend. His polo t-shirt was wet with her tears and he had to remind himself that Lauren did this. She hurt his best friend. However, seeing the smaller girl inside his arms, so vulnerable and so full of tears, he can't help but feel that he could've stopped this. If only he knew what a shithead Lauren truly was. But there was a part of him that knew Lauren might have changed. He just needed her explanation but that was for later, right now, his priority was his best friend.

"Landon." Dinah whisper-yelled, to gain his attention. Camila continued burying her head on Landon's neck but Landon carefully lift his head to look at Dinah. Dinah pointed at her phone, which was glowing. Landon motioned to the door, asking her to go out and pick it up.

Dinah was frustrated. She felt guilty that she knew about what happened yet didn't tell Camila. To be honest, she had completely forgotten about it. To be fair, Camren was at a rough patch at the time and the pair never agreed on a label. However, it didn't take a genius to know that they both loved each other with all their hearts. Lauren went out one night with Dinah and Normani. Although Normani and Dinah have both warned Lauren against drinking too much, the green eyed girl needed someway to relieve the pain and decided to drink.

Of course, when someone is as intoxicated as Lauren was, they tend to do the stupidest thing. So Lauren met this girl, whose name she didn't even bother asking, and they made out. At first, it was just making out and they were fine by it but Lucy came to the rescue. Lauren knew at the back of her head that Camila was waiting for her back at their hotel room, trying to find a way to fix them. So it's a pretty fucked up thing for Lauren to fuck Lucy and come back to Camila's room in the middle of the night and still got her love. If you're going to take someone heart, give that someone all of you. Don't give your body to someone else.

But what hurt Camila most was that this morning, Lucy called her crying just as much after hearing Camila's album. She knew Lucy didn't mean to separate the pair again. Lucy was trying to warn Camila of what Lauren can do. The problem was, not only did Lauren and Lucy had sex before Lauren broke it off with Camila, she had accidentally slipped the three words to her. Lauren wanted to test if it sounded just as nice as when she said it to Camila but the answer was obvious then. Of course, then Camila thought, if Lauren would dump Lucy that easily after years of dating, can she do the same to Camila? Lucy had also told her about Ty, who she had a feeling Lauren was seeing when she was dating Lucy.

"Fuck." Dinah started the conversation.

"Dinah, holy shit, listen-"

"No, you listen. I made you promise me that you were going to tell her-"

"I didn't think it matters. This is about Lucy and I, wasnt it? I'm sorry I fucked her, we bknow it meant nothing."

"Did you tell Lucy you loved her?" The question took Lauren by surprise and she stopped walking around the balcony to think. She was so drunk that she barely remembered what was happening. Maybe she did but even if she did, she knew they were empty words.

"I don't remember Dinah, I really dont. Just let me talk to her, let me tell my love that whatever happened in the past, I apologize for al of it. I've changed. I don't want to run away from my problems anymore, I want her. Dinah, please." Dinah could hear the pain and rush in her friend's tone but she didn't know what to do. Camila clearly needs space but Lauren could fix this.

The answer was given when Landon stepped out of the room.

"Let me talk to the bitch." Landon said and Dinah handed him the phone.

"I trusted you."

"Landon I-"

"No, shut the fuck up Lauren. Listen to me, you've been with her for quite a while now. How do you expect her to forgive what happened in the past if you wouldn't tell her what happened!"

"It didn't cross my mind!" Lauren yelled with equal rage.

"Well, she's very insecure of your relationship now and she's crying because of her feelings. Can you imagine that? She's fucking crying because you cheated on her in the past and she's scared that you'll do it again! She's scared that you're doing it right now!" Landon shouted and Lauren tried to hold back her tears. Lauren needed Camila to have more faith on her, she really did. Fuck, she could imagine the tears pouring out of her baby's face, and it's all for one stupid shit in the past that she could've just told Camila.

"Please let me talk to her."

"Fuck no. You had your chance."

"Let me fix this." Lauren pleaded.

"She needs some time and space Lauren.."

"Till when Landon? I can't and won't lose her again."

"You won't. I'll make sure you won't. Just- give her a little time. Let her think for herself-"

"She needs to know that I did what I did because I was drunk-"

"That's not a fucking excuse, Jauregui. You chose to drink. You chose to fuck her. You chose to string along those two poor girls." Landon growled and deep down Lauren knew she was wrong. But that was ages ago and she changed.

"But that's not who I am now Landon. I'm not gonna drink my pain away. I'm gonna talk to her like adults. We agreed! She promised she would talk to me. Landon, I love her. I'll never hurt her intentionally again you know that." Landon didn't doubt that but he wanted to test Lauren.

"Show us. Show us that you changed. I doubt it, the next thing I know Lauren Jauregui will be seen in the cover of tabloids. Seen fucking in parties and smoking weed." Landon taunted, making Lauren strengthen her jaw.

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, fuck you too. Now excuse me, while I console the poor crying girl inside my room." Landon hung up.
What they didn't know was that Camila was silently listening in to their conversation. The brown eyed girl took out her phone and noticed all the missed calls coming from the girl she loved. She wanted so badly to dismiss all the negative thoughts and just surround herself around her arms but it was hard to trust Lauren from all the things she had done not just to her but to her lovers.

She felt like she didn't know her anymore.

All those years, she had dreamt of Lauren as this perfect lover that had done nothing but supply her with love and adoration. She clearly chose to drown away the bad things she had heard about her. But now that she heard it from someone who was once a part of Lauren's life just like Camila is now, she really doesn't know what to feel or think.

Lauren threw her phone onto the floor, frustrated about it. She wanted to hold Camila inside her arms, kiss her passionately to remind her of the love she had for her. All of it. All of Lauren's heart is Camila's. How could she prove her love if Camila wasn't there for her to show it to?

She was sure she wanted to be Camila's for the rest of her life and she promised herself she was going to be. So she started rushing into the garage, prepared her car and inside her head, she planned a plan to prove herself and the love she owns to the girl who owned her heart.

--
A/N
Very crappy, very short, but as I said, I'm very discouraged for some reason. Hope this was okay but this sets up the mood. This story is going to end in a couple chapters, as I'm focusing on my other stories and I ran out of ideas.

Thanks for reading. And thanks for the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
70.4K 1.4K 28
Lauren and Camila meet after a year of not seeing each other. Lauren is going through a lot of trouble without Camila. Can Camila save Lauren? Trigge...