Brotherly Protection {Harry S...

By Cam_Syd

COMPLETED!!!! (Hint1)"I've always wanted a older brother, but as far as i know i don't have any older sibli... More

=one=
=two=
=four=
=five=
=Six=
=seven=
=eight=
=nine=
=Ten=
=eleven=
=twelve=
=Thirteen=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
=18=
=19=
=A/N=
=20=
=21=
=22=
=23=
=24=
=25=
=Last chapter=

=three=

349 6 2
By Cam_Syd

recap of last chapter-

Harry's Pov

"Good thinking!" She said.

"So why are you here?" I asked again.

"Well it's a long story!" 

****************

Half an Hour Later-

Harry's pov-

I had no idea what this girl had gone through and I thought she was just like every other girl, but without a regular family and a place to call home.  I thought i had gone through a lot when I was younger but she was at a whole different level...

Lillie's Pov-

I have no idea why I told him that. I rarely tell anyone, but there was something about him that was different, I felt like I could tell him anything. 

"You know you didnt have to tell me all of that, I know what you've been through".

"How do you know what I have been through?"

"I'm adopted".

(A/N) WORDS OF THE CENTURY.... DUN DUN DUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF WE MAKE ANY MISTAKES WERE TO LAZY TO CORRECT IT... :l 

ILY sorry for short chapter but we promise that we will make the next one longer :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...
463K 10.1K 56
They always say that your family will always love you no matter what. I think it's a lie. Sometimes life is a Lie. Everyone has been told "I hate yo...
211K 3.5K 37
Georgie Lux is a nine year old little girl. She once was an innocent girl but it was all stripped from her. She lived in a bad neighborhood with ab...
31.9K 651 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...