Change (Akakuro) βœ…

By angelfromthesky1

πŸ™This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! πŸ™ Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has w... More

Change 1
Change 2
Change 3
Change 4 Darkness
Change extra
Change chapter 5
Change chapter 6
Change chapter 7
Change Extra "happy story"
Change chapter 8
Change chapter 9
Change chapter 10
Change chapter 11
Change chapter 12
Change chapter 14
Change extra
Change chapter 15
Change chapter 16
Change chapter 17
Change chapter 18
Change chapter 19
Change extra
Author's note
Author note
Author pissed off note to Akafuri shippers.
Change chapter 20
Change chapter 21
Change chapter 22
Change chapter 23
Change Final

Change chapter 13

3.6K 107 15
By angelfromthesky1

When Kuroko exit the entrance police surround him pointing their gun at him. A loud speaker spoke.

"The Phantom this is the police you are surrounded drop your gun or we'll shoot." Imayoshi said.

Kuroko didn't say anything instead he grabbed his hands to his face. The police flinch at the sudden movement they put their hands on the trigger. Kuroko pull off his mask revealing his true face. Their eyes were widen in shock.

There stood a young boy with a beautiful face. His skin was pale and lips were pink rosy. He had the prettiest sky blue hair. Kuroko open his eyes revealing round blue sky eyes. Kuroko looked up at the sky that was still blue and starting to turn red-orange.

All the police were shocked at how beautiful the boy was some of them blush and shock to say anything.

"My name is Kuroko Tetsuya. The Phantom." Kuroko said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was silence in the air. Why was this young boy reveling himself to the whole world? What was he planning? Why is a young boy like him killing people? These thoughts went through the police officer head.

"You what are you planning." Imayoshi said. Kuroko turned to him.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to tell you all that in 30 second this place will explode. You better hurry up and tell your group to come back." Kuroko smiled.

"What if your lying?" Imayoshi said.

"I'm not. What do you think I came here for?" Kuroko tilted his head.

Imayoshi eyed him suspicious. But what If Kuroko was lying.

"Sakurai call the team to come back." Imayoshi said.

"B-but." Sakurai studded.

"It's fine do it. We can't afford to lose more men." Imayoshi said. Sakurai nodded his head. He went into the car and used his wallow talkie to call the team back.

What is this boy trying to do? Imayoshi thought inside his head. He felt a sweat trail down his face.

"Put your gun down. Right now we have to evacuate this place." Imayoshi instructed.

The people surrounding Kuroko hesitated and pointed down their gun. Except for one person he was shaking and glaring at Kuroko.

"Hey didn't you hear Imayoshi he said to put your gun down." A person said to the shaking person.

"No...I won't he killed one of my friend. I won't let him run. What If he kill us..." he was sweating a lot.

"Stop don't do anything stupid." A person said.

"Shut up! I won't let this monster run! I'll kill him right now!" He shooted he pull the trigger.

"Stop!" Someone shouted.

"Don't shoot him!" Kuroko reginized that voice.

Suddenly a loud noise rang through the air. Kuroko eyes widen as someone hugged him and fell to the floor with a loud thud.

Blood was on Kuroko black shirt even though you couldn't really see it. There was a lot of it. Kuroko looked down and saw Akashi lifeless body on the floor.

"Akashi..." Kuroko world started to blur. He bent down with his shaking hands touching Akashi body.
There was a pool of blood starting to cover the floor red.

Aomine and Kagami came out of the building and saw Akashi on the floor with Kuroko hands shaking. Their eyes widen at the sight.

Kuroko flashback

"Tetsuya if one day I were to die would you miss me?" Akashi said.

Kuroko eyes widen.

"What are you saying of course I would miss you. I wouldnt be able to live without you. I would die if that happen." Kuroko said.

"I see." Akashi laugh.

More flashback

Kuroko and Akashi were on a ferries wheel on their first date. They were in their third year of high school.

"Kuroko." Akashi said.

"Y-yes." Kuroko sat straight up.

"High school almost over right." Akashi said.

"Yes, why do you want to know?" Kuroko looked at him.

"I've been wondering if you like to move in with me when we go to collage." Akashi face a bit red. Kuroko noticed it.

"Pfhhaha" Kuroko laugh.

"Why are you laughing I didn't say anything funny." Akashi raised his eyebrown.

"No, it's just it's weird for you to ask me that. Because you never ask anyone for anything. Beside we might look like a married couple if I were to live with you." Kuroko said.

"Yeah, that's what I'm planning. Because I love you." Akashi said. Every thing went silent.

"Eh?" Kuroko looked up at Akashi.

"Like I said I love you." Akashi repeat he took out something from his pocket and open the little box. Kuroko eyes widen. He was unable to say anything.

Akashi chuckle he touch Kuroko hands softly and lift up Kuroko left hand.

"Ku-no Tetsuya will you marry me once we finish college." Akashi said.

Kuroko looked up at Akashi tears were forming in his eyes. He smiled.

"Yes! I will." Kuroko said. Akashi put the ring on Kuroko finger.

They Kissed and vowed to always love each other.

"I love you." Akashi said.

"I also love you." Kuroko smiled. They both held each other hands and kissed until the Ferris wheel stops.
Flashback end

"T-Tetsuya are you okay..." Akashi smiled. He reach up and softly touch Kuroko face.

"W-what do you mean? I'm fine. Your a Baka you know that." Kuroko was starting to cry.

"Haha..I know. But I couldn't let them kill you." Akashi said.

"Baka! I cannot die yet! Remember I'm the Phantom who kill people! Are you stupid!" Kuroko shouted.

"I know. But I just couldn't leave you alone because I love you..." Akashi eyes started to close. His hand fell to the side.

"Akashi..." Kuroko called out. No answer.

"Akashi..." Kuroko called out again. Again no answer.

"Sei...." Kuroko called Akashi. Kuroko felt Akashi body was turning cold. Kuroko eyes widen.

"No! No! You can't die! You can't die!" Kuroko panic. He tried to shake Akashi but Akashi wasn't moving.

"No! No! No!" Kuroko shouted.

Suddenly all the police surrounding Kuroko fell to the floor one by one.

"Kuroko! Let go!" Mayuzumi appeared.

He saw that Kuroko was crying and shaking the lifeless red head on the floor blood covering him.

"No! No....don't die..I won't let you die..." Kuroko murmur.

Mayuzumi looked at Kuroko pitiful face. He felt a sting in his heart. He saw police officer coming toward him. He had to get Kuroko out. Which he knew he was going to regret. He grabbed Kuroko by the waist.

"We have to go Kuroko!" Mayuzumi yelled.

"No! No I can't leave him! Let me go Mayuzumi!" Kuroko thrash in his hold. But Mayuzumi held him tighter. He gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry." Mayuzumi sadly said. He punch Kuroko in the stomachs making Kuroko faint.

Just as he was about to turn around he heard someone called his name.

"Mayuzumi!" Imayoshi called him.

Mayuzumi didn't turn back.

"You, why did you betray us." Imayoshi said.

"Why? Because I hate that place. Where we have to follow orders and the laws all the time." Mayuzumi glare. He didn't turn back. He disappear into the darkness.

Imayoshi was about to run after him but there was a loud explosive the building was crumbling into a thousand pieces.

"Damn, that damn Mayuzumi.." Imayoshi cursed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagami and Aomine ran to Akashi body on the floor.

"Akashi! You better not die! If you die I won't forgive you! Kuroko still need you!" Aomine yelled.

Kagami tore his clothes and putted it on Akashi wound that was bleeding a lot.

"Quickly call the ambulance!" Kagami yelled.

Akashi P.O.V

"Ahh...look like I wasn't able to keep my promise." I said.

"No you didn't. You know your a stupid person Akashi. Having a affair with Furihata and shatter Kuroko heart. You should be ashamed of yourself." Bokushi said.

"I know. But I plan to make things right. But that didn't turn out well." I laugh a bit.

"..." Bokushi didn't say anything.

P.O.V End

Mayuzumi was carring Kuroko in a bridal style. A jacket covering him. A car stop in front of the him. The door open revealing Hanamiya.

"Give him to me. Don't worry I'll take care of him~" Hanamiya smiled.

Mayuzumi putted him in Hanamiya arms.

"If you do anything to him to make him cry. I'll kill you." Mayuzumi glare.

"Ohh how scary. But don't worry I won't do anything bad to him." Hanamiya smirk.

The door closed. Mayuzumi watch as they drove away. He bit his lips until blood flow.

"Damn it. Shit." Mayuzumi cursed.

He remember how Kuroko was crying and panicking as Akashi laid lifeless on the floor.

"If only I was stronger." Mayuzumi said.

Akane: sorry I was kinda rushing here a bit. So we can go to the next chapter soon. So yeah...don't worry Akashi won't die yet cross my heart.✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.7K 34
Kuroko has spent his life on the run, hiding from people who mean him harm. However overnight the supernatural becomes a norm in his life and he can...
23.1K 768 19
An Akashi Γ— Kuroko Fan Fiction Kuroko Tetsuya is a senior in his university. One Day, he was on his usual route. Normal tiredness, work, same people...
85.6K 1.6K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...
1.4K 66 14
Becoming injured from an accident during a match, Kuroko is unable to play the sport he loves to his fullest potential. Follow Kuroko's journey as he...