Lady what?!

By Drawbooklover296

Marinette is surprised when asked on a date by Adrien. Seeing that things are meant to be. But After some. Bo... More

Chapter one
....
Bad start
Eavesdropper
Best day ever
Chapter 3 The Mishap
The note
My clumsy Mistake
Chapter 4 The Truth
....... Gulp...
Why!
Finally
Chapter 5
The present
The talk
Probing

Chapter 6

69 4 5
By Drawbooklover296

Ahhhhh! I yell dodging fire bolt fired from Electric. "Get her necklace!" I yell to Chat Noir, who was fighting his way to Electric. Electric was the new science teacher. She lost her mind over Kim's stupid choices. Seriously! What does Kim think?!

I dodge another attack. I look below to see a group of students huddled below watching us fight. Oh wait! I need to wear my barrette! I quickly run close behind a wall and turn back into Marinette. I pull out my barrette out of my purse and clipped it on. "Tikki ! Spots on!" I yell turning into Ladybug. I come back to see Chat Noir still trying to hold back Electric.

I quickly come behind Electric and unclipped her necklace. Breaking the shiny chained necklace holding a dark looking lighting bolt. I see the freighting Electric turn into a harmless teacher. "Pound it!" I say punching my fist against Chats.

I go down to the cluster of students to see if they're all right. Yep all right. Alya scurried over to me and turned on her phone. "Ladybug! You were awesome! You- wait.. That barrette! Marinette had that! Wait! Are you-" She stopped. I quickly cover her mouth. Uh oh.....

Thank you for reading! I'm making a 2nd part to this book. Sry if this was too short. But I'm making the second part right away! Bug out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
278K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...