New In Town (boyxboy) (studen...

By bcandii

When Dristan moved to New York, he expected to go to school, he expected to go to clubs, he even thought he c... More

I One This Round.
This Is Two Much
Third Time's The Charm
Four The Win
High Five!
Six-y Times
8 No Sunshine When He's Gone!

Stairway To Seven

2.4K 59 22
By bcandii

AN: It has been ENTIRELY too long, but I'm going to be honest, I'm extremely thankful for the attention this story is still getting, despite the time you all went by without anything. Thank you guys, so very much. I'm still pretty speechless, to be honest. I hope this little gift is enough to say thank you to the loyal readers and to say hello to the newer readers. Onward and up.

~DM~DM~DM~

Tuesday morning was a little harder to face, two sleepless nights in a row and I was a robot. No, a zombie. I had passed Jake in the hall after breakfast, he wasn't doing much better. I figured I wouldn't miss much from missing that much of history. Mr. Grayson was putting me further asleep than before, so I asked to go to the nurse halfway though class. I walked the mere two blocks to the coffee shop. My walk was mostly me reminding myself not to daydream. It didn't stop me from feeling Jake's hands on my body. Crossing the street to go inside the small shop was interesting. The warm rush of air reminded me, vividly, of the full body warmth that I had when he laid on top of me, smiling territorial-like before latching on to my neck. I subconsciously tapped the mark on my neck, smiling as I ordered two of the largest coffees they had. Walking back to the school was harder. Literally. Drinking my coffee, warm in my mouth and going down my throat, I knew it should taste sweet, like the pound of sugar I put in it, but all I could taste was the salty-sweet thickness I was rewarded after sucking on Jake, his eyes on me every moment they weren't closed. His hands weaving into my hair, sometimes on my shoulders, feeling my skin and I could tell he wanted to pull me closer, but there wasn't much closer I could be as I thanked everything for my lack of gag reflex. I was pushed out of my thoughts while crossing the street to the school. Because cars are large and in charge. And being almost ran over by some BMW does not get my boyf-- Jak-- Mr. Delaney his coffee any faster.

~JD~JD~JD~

Not having a class first period used to be awesome. Not so much anymore. Now it's more like torture. I've almost fallen asleep twice, and don't get me started on the number of times my mind has wondered to my boyf-- I can't call him that. I'm at school. We agreed that at school, we are just teacher and student. It was a little easier when he called me his boyfriend anyway. I feel like a teenager. Love struck and horny. Because all I can think about was his mouth on me, the feeling of his skin under my hands, the moan he gives when I first slip inside his body. Damn it, Jake, you're supposed to not be thinking of- "Dristan?"

"Hi, Mr. Delaney." He coughed, awkwardly. I understood why, it was strange to hear him say that after moaning my first name so many times the night before.

"Um." I had to clear my throat and try again. "Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked. He was barely in the room, having squeezed into the half shut door.

"At the risk of detention.." He laughed a little, moving further into the room. "I left early. Mr. Grayson was making me even more sleepy that I already was. I thought ahead. In order to stay up for the rest of my classes, I went for coffee." He said, holding a cup out for me. I might have thought to deny it, but it smelled delicious and me not noticing they were in his hands before spoke to my sleep deprived brain. I need caffeine. Almost as much as I needed to kiss him. But the door was still open. I could hear random students and teachers milling around in the hallway. I took the cup and smiled at him. He looked like he might be thinking the same thing. And then he thumbs the hickey on his neck. He might be thinking of other things now. I am now actively trying not to think about the shirt he chose for today, one that rode a little low around his neck and dips into a v-neck. You could see the very top of his chest, the muscles in his shoulders, and it spoke volumes. He wanted to show of the hickey. For me or for him, I wasn't sure, and quite frankly, I didn't care. His running his fingers on the mark I left on his neck had me palming myself under the desk. His eyes darted to the wooden top and I could tell he knew. Or maybe he was just thinking about it. Which had me thinking about it. About him under the desk, with his mouth on me the way it was last night. I could remember the feeling of the his warm breath along my dick, his hair between my fingers. I could still hear his moans, muffled, but loud to me in the empty classroom, just him and I. He cleared his throat. Whether to clear his thoughts or mine, it really didn't matter. "I should go." He said, the 'before we do something to get ourselves in trouble' was heavily implied. He moved closer, the door blocking us from the hallway, even if only by a little. "I'll see you third period."
"Yeah." I said, but my throat felt tighter as he sat on the edge of the desk and still moved closer. I realize I never stopped palming myself. His hand reached out, finger slowly going down my arm. I could feel the heat of him through the cotton of my dress shirt. Suddenly, the bell rung. Second period. He had to get to class, and out of here before my class shows up. He cleared his throat again. "Third period." I said instead of goodbye.

~DM~DM~DM~

Leaving his class was harder than I thought it would be. Not just because of the hard on pressed against my jeans, that I now had hidden behind my math book, but also because I really hated leaving him wanting. Not exactly time for a quickie, though. I laughed to myself as I sat down in Ms. Young's class. "What's so funny?" Asked a voice behind me. I turned to see Mel. How did I miss her being in math with me? "Don't worry, it's my first day in this class. I'm taking some extracurricular classes, so they had to change my schedule a little."
"Extracurricular?" I asked.

"Um. Cheer." I almost laughed aloud. "It's not funny." She pouted.

"Not you being a cheerleader, just imagining the chick, I think her name was Amy, no Adrian. Her face when you made the team wearing a leather jacket and fishnets would make up for the numerous times she's hit on me since I started." She actually smiled too.

"Adrian is a bitch. She's hated me since elementary, but I've got six years of dance under my belt so they couldn't have turned me down. I'm actually really good. Now that the dance team was disbanded, I have to do something."
"What happened with the dance team?" Her eyes widened minutely, and if I hadn't gotten a brief glimpse of her lying to save Jon, I wouldn't have even noticed. "The truth, Mel." She deflated.
"Well, um. It's kind of my fault. Let me explain all of it before you say anything though." I nodded. "The coach was having sex with one of the dancers. I um.. I was the one to turn them in." My breathing stopped. I had trusted her with the secret, Jake's life is at stake and -" I wouldn't!" She said, louder than intended probably, but it caught everyone's attention. When she started to speak again, it was whispering. "Our dancers were from Kingsley High and Kingsley Middle. The coach was having sex with a sixth grader." My eyes widened. "She was the sweetest girl. It wasn't that she told him no, but she didn't exactly know all of what was going on. She didn't know better. He was taking advantage of her. Other situations-" She emphasized a with a pause. "They're a little different." I nodded. "Also, Coach was in his fifties." She tried to make me laugh, but I barfed a little in my mouth instead.

"I'm sorry I thought you'd.." I left the statement open ended.

"No, I get it." She replied with a smile. "I would have probably thought the same thing if our situations were reverse-"
"SO SO SORRY GUYS!" Ms. Young screamed, barreling into the room like an old lady shaped comet, landing quickly in her chair, making it spin twice before righting herself. "I am so late." She laughed. "Where were we yesterday?" She asked before moving on to the lesson. I liked Ms. Young.

Jon hugged Mel before she left for her next class, whispering in her ear. Whatever he said made her gasp and walk away, stunned. "What did you tell her?" I asked as we went into Jak- Mr. Delaney's class. Jon put his arm around my shoulder and his mouth was pressed against my ear. I would have probably pushed him away but...

"I had sex with Austin." I gasped too, my eyes wide. I didn't know what to say, I was so happy for him. My plan had worked. I licked my lips trying to formulate a sentence. Jake clearing his throat knocked me out of the Jonstin drama. Yep, I made it possible, I get to name them. Jonstin. I tried to focus of the lesson but.. well at first I was trying to figure out my own couple name, but then I was just focused on the outline of Jake's dick in his pants. Then it was the way his mouth opened wide when someone would answer a question, and then it was his eyes that glistened bright every time he looked my way.

"So I've had an idea for a debate. I know this isn't a debate club, but I think this is a good idea, even just in essay form. Who here has seen the Harry Potter movies?" Every one raised their hand, not really a surprise. "Who has read the books?" I raised my hand, along with maybe a quarter of the class. "Jon, why haven't you read them?"

"Because they're too long." He said, laughing a little.

"How about you, Alison?" He asked the brunet in back who was trying to do her makeup discreetly. She failed.

"Um. Because I never bought them." She asked more than said.

"We have a library." He told her

"What's a library?" Everyone gapped at her. "I'm kidding, damn." She said before going back to her mascara.

"Well, for the ones that have read them, which was better, book or movie? Kelly?"

"Movie." She said, laughing. "The visual was so much better than figuring out how to pronounce 'Hermione'." I laughed.

"Do you agree, Dristan?" He asked, turning to me. The side of his mouth lifted up in a smirk. He knew I didn't. He's seen my collection.

"I respectfully disagree. There was way more details in the books. Whole characters they didn't introduce in the movies, key storyline features that they couldn't or didn't put in the movies."
"Excellent points. So this is the what we're going to do. Not Harry Potter, but movies versus books in general. I want a five hundred word essay on the merits of whatever stand you have."
"What's your opinion?" I couldn't help but ask. He chuckled lightly.

"At the risk of affecting anyone's essay, I would say books. Your own imagination is much better than some green screen action. Be that as it may, whatever stand you take will not affect your grade. It is about how you defend your opinion, that's what's important. This isn't a group thing, I want to know your opinion, not the person that's doing the work so you don't have to." He said, smirking at Jon who grinned, unashamed. The rest of the lesson was focused on the Iliad that we had been working on.

~JD~JD~JD~

If I'm honest with myself, I'm glad this day was over. I'm tired and I just want to go home and take a nap. I made sure to text Dristan to make sure he knew I wasn't ignoring him before I put my phone on silent and got in the car. I hadn't even made it out of the school parking lot before I noticed my phone lighting up showing I had a call. I glanced at it and saw that it was my sister. I'll call her back after my nap. That had been my plan too. Except when I pulled up at home, I noticed her car parked next to where I always park mine. She wasn't in it though. She has a key, of course she's already inside. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister. But I need a nap. Badly. Dristan and I didn't sleep at all last night. We were up, talking and plenty of other things, until his alarm went off saying he needed to wake up for school. I had to rush home just to get dressed for the day. Seventy two hours with less than four hours of sleep isn't doing me any favors. "Bailee." I called as I entered the loft.

"In here." She called from my bedroom.

"What's up?" I asked when I entered to see her sprawled on my bed. We've always been pretty close, twins actually, but she hasn't passed out in my bed since three years ago when Brandon broke her heart, somehow kicking me to my own couch for a week.

"James and I were fighting last night. Passed out here. Woke up to you rushing around the room at ass o'clock in morning. Because you didn't sleep here last night. I figured I'd ask why when you got off work."
"So you stayed here all day so you can ask me about my boyfriend?" My heart skipped a little if I'm honest to myself. "No, you are avoiding James. What did you do?" She took a deep breath, held it for a moment, before releasing it slowly. I recognized that as her calming mechanism, easy to spot seeing as it's the same a mine and she stole it from me.

"Brandon came to town last week. I went to dinner with him." She admitted after a second. "But don't think I won't question you about your boyfriend soon. After this interrogation."
"Why in hell would you go to dinner with him?" I asked before realizing, "And how come I didn't see you when I came into change this morning?" It was more of a second thought as it dawned on me. Because I know I was kind of out of it this morning. Somewhere between riding the high that Dris gave me and sleep deprived. But I should have seen a freaking person sitting in my room watching me race back and forth between the closet and my dresser, getting dressed. I was naked at one point. I didn't even have underwear on this morning, when I came in. I'm still sure they're under Dristan's bed.

"I was hiding under the covers. Bright lights." She groaned, remembering her obvious hangover. "I don't know why I went. He asked and I said I'd think about it. But then, seven o'clock came and I'm standing outside the restaurant. I don't know what I was thinking." She said, sighing.

"You were thinking that you deserve an apology, which he owes you, but I'm sure he didn't give you one. Because he's an inconsiderate ass." I practically growled.
"He basically blamed it all on me." She admitted, frowning.

"Did you tell James what all Brandon did?" I asked as lightly as I could, but I already knew the answer. Bailee was pretty predictable, to me.

"No. I want to, but I-" She froze, but I knew what she didn't want to acknowledge as a thought that she has in her head far too often.

"You think he'll blame you for the things that Brandon did. And you don't want to admit to thinking that because you know it's ridiculous. Now, go get dressed. You can't go in PJs at six in the evening. You apologize for going, for not telling him about the dinner or about the history between you two, tell him the truth. James is good for you. He treats you right. You need to treat him right." She nodded, knowing I'm right.

"These aren't PJs though. They're comfy clothes. Pajamas are something you sleep in and you know I sleep naked." I made a face, causing her to laugh.

After my nap, on the couch, because I didn't want to go near my bed at the moment, I gave Dristan a call. His sleepy voice greeted me.

"I take it I wasn't the only one trying to nap." I said in exchange for an apology.

"I should have woken up a while ago. I'll have trouble sleeping tonight." He responded, followed by a yawn.

"I wanted a longer nap, but this couch is so uncomfortable." I said, lightly punching the arm of the couch.
"Your couch isn't too bad, I've slept there, remember?" He laughed. "Why didn't you nap in bedroom?" He asked and I heard water running. Starting a shower, maybe? Nope, he turned it off. He's making coffee. I almost laughed.

"Eh, naked woman." I admitted, although I realized after that that was probably the wrong thing to say.

"Excuse me?" He asked, his voice raising an octave or two.

"My sister." I rushed to say. "It was my sister." I breathed again when I heard a huff of laughter on the other line. "She slept here last night since I wasn't here. She's curious about you."

"So your sister sleeps in the nude, you told her about me, and now I have to talk about her and try not to picture her naked, despite the fact that I haven't even seen her face."
"Well, stop picturing her naked, for starters. And she is basically the chick version of me. We're twins. And I was hoping I could introduce you."
"Oh." There was a long pause. "Is that.. wise?"

"I trust her."
"I know you do, and I trust that, it's just... teenagers keeping this a secret isn't really a surprise, but most adults would see this as... I don't know. Irresponsible?"

"You're probably right. But with this one, I'm actually kind of lucky. She actually used to date her math professor. Granted, that was like eight years ago, and it started like a week before she was legal, but um, still."
"Wow. I mean, I am almost legal though." He said, almost scared
"You are?" I asked, kind of surprised.

"Age of consent in New York is seventeen, if it's with someone over the age of twenty one. I will turn seventeen in two months." He said. "Unless it's the age thing that gets your going. If that's the case, I'm forever sixteen."
"Dristan, don't do that. The age thing is still a little weird, to be honest. I don't notice it when we're alone. But when you're sitting in my class.."
"I get it." He said, and I believed him.

"You are what gets me going. The age thing is irrelevant." I said, expecting a reply, but only quiet followed. After a few beats, I asked, "Dris, you still there?" Silence. "Dristan?" I asked, louder.

"I have to go." He whispered into the phone quickly, before hanging up.

~JC~JC~JC~

I was tongue-deep in Austin's mouth when I heard my phone chime. I wanted to ignore it, but Austin reminded me he was supposed to leave soon anyways. He moved to head toward the bathroom. I groaned before flopping back against the mattress and unlocking my phone. I instantly sat back up. "Austin!" I screamed, trying to find my shoes. "Austin! You have to drive me to Dristan's!" I screamed louder.

"What's going on?" He asked. I just shook my head, calling Dristan on the phone. But he didn't answer. I tried again and it went straight to voicemail.

"I don't know. It just said HELP." He started throwing on his shoes too, grabbing his keys from my bed side table.

"Are we sure it's not a fashion emergency?" He asked, but I could tell he doubted it too. We both had a bad feeling.

"He isn't answering, it's going straight to voicemail." I said, rushing out the door, worried for my friend. I could tell Austin was worried too. Dristan had told me that if his dad found out about Mr. Delaney, he would go mental and that Mr. Merck wasn't known for normally being sane. He also told me about the ex that lives here, the one that caught them alone in the house. 'Tutoring'. He told me about the history there, I told him that he sounded dangerous, but Dristan had insisted that Travis wasn't that guy anymore. What if he was wrong? Maybe I'm stressing too much. Maybe he just fell in the shower. Or tripped over a lamp. Austin gripped my hand over the center console, but it didn't dull the what if's going through my head. None of the what ifs prepared me for what I saw as I approached his apartment.

AN: I know it's a cliffhanger, but I figured you'd prefer this sooner rather than later. Enjoy, tell me what you think. **CaNDi**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 38 44
She was never meant to fall for him. He promised himself he wouldn't ever fall in love.
1.5K 12 33
You moved to a different state and went to a new school later you catch feelings for this one dude and don't know how to tell him.
1.2K 60 25
I never thought...I never actually thought....that I would....fall....for someone as great....as you.
100K 2.2K 50
It was just one night. One night. He hadn't expected this to happen. He hadn't expected to fall in love.