Starbucks (A One Direction Fa...

נכתב על ידי kmteenager

I stepped closer to him and threw my arms round him, hugging him tightly. He looked so cute in that moment I... עוד

1. Starbucks
2. Meet the girls
3. The date
4. The Sleepover
6. Mentions
7. Last Days
8. The tour bus
9. Getting there
10. Paris
11. The city of Romance
12. Heartbreak
13. The love Bridge
14. Interview
15. The Kiss
16. Kiss and Tell
17. Decisions
18. Airport
19. The End of The Band

5. Truth or dare?

1.5K 18 2
נכתב על ידי kmteenager

Chapter 5: truth or dare?

I gulped and nudged myself against Zayn as he swung his arm round my shoulders and held me tight against him.

“Truth” I said almost questioningly.

“Hmm…I know! Have you ever….kissed a poster of Zayn?” Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Oh god…shit. I mean…not in a weird way have I ever done something like that. Okay, of course it was weird, but I mean I can’t help it! He’s hot!

I guess they took my silence as a yes because I felt Zayn chest vibrating with laughter. He edged his face near my ear and whispered.

“Don’t worry babe, you won’t need my poster anymore”

I hid my face in his chest in embarrassment and laughed slightly.

“Niall, truth or dare?” I smiled at him.

“Dare” he said instantly, not wanting to reveal any of his secrets just yet.

“I dare you to….play the rest of the game with your shirt off” Harry interrupted me laughing.

I gave a funny look to Harry wiggling my eyebrows, indicated something between him and Niall as a joke he just gave me a -_- face.

Niall stood up and began to take his shirt off…wow he was ripped! I didn’t realize I was starring for so long before and even had my mouth hung open a little until Niall winked at me and sat back down.

My eyes instinctively widened and I edged my back closer to Zayn’s chest and I felt his arms tighten around me. I didn’t want to make him feel jealous…but oh boy I could tell he was.

I took Zayn’s hand from around my waist and kissed his palm as I cuddled into it, he took this the right way and moved our bodies so we were slightly laying on the coach with his arms wrapped around me. I looked over at the others and they were continuing the game but I felt Niall’s eyes on me and his gaze dropped sadly as I looked over.

What’ up with him? I thought.

I moved my body so I was looking into Zayn’s eyes and his deep beautiful brown eyes twinkled at me. Cue Swoon. I still couldn’t believe that a mere couple of hours ago I was some fan-girl who saw him in the street. It was unreal.

Zayn’s hand reached out and brushed a piece of hair that was in my face away and behind my ear, I smiled at him. I felt myself yawn slightly and Zayn chuckled at me. I didn’t realize how long we had been lying together but as I turned around I realized everybody else was already going to sleep.

Lucy was dangerously close to Louis and Annie and Harry were almost holding hands on the floor! I smiled slightly, Rachel was in-between Niall and Liam on either side of her, not as close as the others though.

I turned back round to face Zayn and he whispered “Goodnight beautiful” I blushed slightly and replied.

“Goodnight echo”

I saw him frown and he said “Echo?”

I laughed “You’ll find out soon”

All I can remember from then on was falling asleep in Zayn’s warm and protective arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Starbucks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up surprisingly very comfortable an warm. I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and took in my surroundings.

Why was I sleeping on the coach?

Why was my friends sleeping on the floor?

WHY IS NIALL HORAN DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO MY FACE?!

Then the events of last night washed through my head and I calmed down. I felt something warm tighten around my waist and I yelped in surprise. I turned round slowly as not to wake him up and smiled when I saw Zayn’s floppy hair squished against his face and his warm breath blew against my face.

Zayn’s hair in the morning looks…cute. I bet he would be panicking right now if he knew people saw him with his hair all flat and not in his signature quiff. I loved it. His lips edged up in a crooked smile and his eyes fluttered but stayed shut.

“Morning beautiful, how long have you been staring at me then?” he breathed.

I laughed slightly “Hmm…not long, I wouldn’t be able to stand the cuteness”.

Zayn’s eyes jolted open and he flew up knocking me off the coach and onto Niall. Niall’s eyes flew open and he saw me on top of him and smiled.

“Well…this wasn’t the wake up I imagined” he winked.

I laughed awkwardly and got off him while Zayn shot me an apologetic look, trying to fix his hair already.

“Umm….I’ll be back” he muttered and ran upstairs.

I let out a loud laugh then felt a hand cover my mouth and I gasped to see Niall grinning.

“Shh! The others are still sleeping” he signalled.

I nodded silently and pulled my face away from his hand. I won’t lie, there was something undeniably cute about Niall, maybe it was his adorable accent or his cute blond hair. I couldn’t decide.

I dragged my eyes back to those who were still sleeping on the floor, bless them they looked adorable! Harry and Annie had been cuddling unconsciously in the night and were wrapped around each other and Lucy and Louis’s faces were right next to each other, Niall was frowning at something on his phone and Liam was starting to wake up while Rachel had her face imprinted in the covers.

I turned back to Niall and his tongue was stuck out slightly and he was typing on his phone. I giggled, he looks so cute, like a baby penguin!

He held out his phone to me and I gave him a confused look.

“I don’t have your number yet…can I?” he asked.

“umm….I guess” I replied taking his phone.

I typed in my number and took a picture of me with my tongue stuck out in a funny pose as caller ID. He shook his head and gave me a smile while he watched.

Zayn came running down the stairs again, hair perfectly styled…how long did that boy take?

“Hmm…the table breaker enters” I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

He laughed and sat down next to me as he threw his arm round my shoulders and held me against him.

“What’s with the nicknames? Where’d ya get them from?” he asked curiously.

I looked at him dumbstruck and replied “You seriously don’t know? Do you actually go on twitter babe?” I asked him.

He cocked his head to the side and gave a “so so” motion.

I jumped up and he looked like someone had killed his puppy “I’ll be back. I need my laptop” I told him. His face brightened a bit “and, Oh God” I caught site of myself in the mirror “and makeup!” I exclaimed as I ran up the stairs.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and ran over to my closet. I grabbed a super dry top and some black leggings with a red hoodie and went over to my makeup draw. I put some foundation, cover up, eyeliner and mascara on. It looked averagely natural…as in not orange fake.

I checked my hair in the mirror and thankfully it was still straight from the day before so I shook it out so it was down. I picked my laptop up from my bed and travelled back downstairs again to see Zayn frowning and Niall mid conversation while Niall was looking angry. It looked as if the rest of the boys had gone to get changed in the other room.

I sat down in-between Zayn and Niall and they immediately shut up. I opened my laptop and got my twitter up.

“What do you wanna show me then babe?” Zayn asked slinging his arm round me again.

I cuddled into him and scrolled down my timeline, chuckling at some of the #imagines people had tweeted.

I explained to him about the echo and table breaking thing, saying it was because of their songs and Niall and Zayn burst out laughing.

Niall edged closer to the screen and his eyes scanned my profile. He quickly got his phone out and typed something. I was too confused to ask what he was doing.

I clicked onto my mentions and my eyes went wide with how many there were, and how many follows I had gained.

“Whoo hoo 350 followers!” I said pleased.

Zayn snorted and I looked at him “It’s alright for you….you get them for your amazing looks, I earned these followers!” I joked.

“Hmm? Really how did you earn them?” he asked edging closer to my face.

“Well” I gulped “stuff”.

“Great explanation babe” his warm breath filled me ears. Just then a  *ding* came from my computer and I saw:

Niall Horan follows you

I did an automatic fan girl squeal then remembered he was in the room.

“Thanks Niall” I smiled “Crap…now I’m gonna get death threats” I moaned.

Zayn went rigid “Death threats?” he asked cautiously.

“Yeah, ya know annoyed fans. I mean they get jealous easy” I explained.

He held me closer to him and muttered “No one will hurt my princess” I turned to face him, this was the most adorable thing anyone had ever said to me.

I placed my palm against his face and leaned closer “your amazing” I whispered. Our lips were centimetres apart and his warm breath flushed against my face.

Our lips finally touched and it was like a piece of heaven, our lips moved in sync and it felt like his lips were made for mine. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I opened my lips as our tongues met. He was a very good kisser!

I heard a cough In the background but felt unaffected, Zayn on the other hand pulled away and blushed slightly. I turned around and saw EVERYONE starring at us with raised eyebrows looking between us.

“lovebirds” Louis sang.

I blushed and hid my face in Zayn’s chest.

“Where’s Niall?” I heard Liam ask.

I looked up….where was Niall?

“He had to go home…he got a cab and went about 5 minutes ago.

The starring….the almost flirting, the joking, the number asking….could Niall like me?

No surely not….I mean Rachel likes him…and he likes her, right?

A/N: So what do you guys think? Could Niall like Katie? I havnt got any comments yet L I don’t think I will upload next chapter till I have atleast 3. I don’t wanna be annoying, it’s just I want to know people like it. Follow me on twitter for info etc @MalikgangUK and I follow back x

Liam’s girlfriend part is still available!

What do you guys think? X

~Katie x

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9K 260 50
"Truthfully I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
29.9K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...