Hero (Lesbian Story)

By LazyAsHell

Abby, Aubrey and Alex had been the best of friends growing up but because of an unkind twist of fate it cause... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A chapter that would most likely, lead to my death. 'Coz y'all will kill me.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 26

6.5K 208 106
By LazyAsHell

To RerWander, this chapter isn't quite what you wanted but I hope this will tide you over until we get there, lol.

To all other readers there's a little bit of NSFW content hallway through the chapter so you might want to stay away from that if you're at work or school and save it for later nyahahaha but then again it's really not that much so go on ahead if you think it's okay, just make sure no one is reading over your shoulders :D

---

"Be my girlfriend" Alex whispered, not being able to control herself from blurting it out.

Abby pulled away from the hug, "no" was the shorter woman's simple answer, "but... why not?" Alex asked, wheezing, like she had just been punched in the gut.

"You can't just ask me to be your girlfriend right after you made me cry. What if our grandkids asks to hear the story on how we became a couple, I can't be like 'oh you know, your other grandma made me cry so my make-up was ruined and I had snot coming out of my nose and then she asked me to be her girlfriend'. What the hell kind of horrible story that would be?" Abby ranted, making a disgusted face.

Alex just stood there rooted at the spot, her mind going a million miles per minute. After all the confessions that had been made just moments ago, she felt brave enough to ask 'the question' and had been hopeful for a positive answer. When Abby flat out refused her, she literally felt her heart constrict, however, after hearing Abby's out of the blue and crazy but amazing speech, she found herself feeling lighter.

"You've thought that far ahead already? We'll grow old and have grandkids together?" Alex giddily mumbled, rejection forgotten.

Abby paused mid tantrum and blushed, she had been so pissed about Alex randomly popping one of the most important question that could be asked of her in her lifetime and Alex had to ask her that when she was in such a messy state. She can't possibly put that in her diary. No she does not have a diary, seriously, really she doesn't, it was simply an example.

Anyway, no one can really blame her that she had went on a tirade, well, the grandkids part was too much obviously as Alex didn't need to hear that because it made Abby seriously question Alex's sanity, seriously, the woman is so happy about their imaginary grandkids, like, dude, they're imaginary, don't go naming them inside your head already.

Abby considered getting a break installed in her mouth. Yeah right, bish, she'll say what she wants, when she wants, even if her crazy ideas leads to Alex actually turning insane.

Abby sighed, "look, at least take me out on a date then you can ask me again. It doesn't need to be extravagant or anything like that, I hate shit like that anyway, hell you can ask me tomorrow and you'll get a better answer"

"Really?" Alex's eyes glowed in delight.

Abby stared at the taller woman drily, "of course not, I just said you need to at least take me out on a date and make sure to bring your backbone with you"

"Okay, okay. Can I ask again tomorrow though?" Alex brought out the puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know! Why don't you ask me again tomorrow and find out?" Abby snapped with a roll of her eyes. Alex ignored the tone and just grinned happily. Somehow she has a great feeling about this. Not that she was ever right about any of her instincts about Abby since their reconciliation. She'd been right maybe once or twice because the blonde is probably the most unpredictable woman Alex has ever met, or probably second to Drew because boy does Drew set the bar high in regards to unpredictableness.

Alex was snapped out of her musings when Abby jumped behind her back, the blonde's leg coiling tightly around her waist. Alex had temporarily lost her balance but was thankfully fast and smart enough to move one leg backwards to stop them from stumbling on the sand.

"What was that for?" Alex questioned, not in offense but in curiosity, after all, Abby wrapped around her will never cause offense.

"Lecturing you earlier made my legs feeling tired" Abby replied, wrapping her arms around Alex's neck loosely.

"I doubt it, you had a pretty active life in high school, I doubt if your stamina has deteriorated so badly during your time as a college student that standing for a few minutes caused that much strain on your legs" Alex may have expressed her doubt but she still placed her hands under Abby's thighs to make sure she doesn't fall.

"Hey you don't know my legs like I do!" Abby shot back, "I've spent my entire life with them and when they say they're tired, I believe them"

Alex rolled her eyes, "right, because making your legs a separate entity aside from your person is healthy"

"Christ! A few minutes in and you've gotten so mouthy. Bring back the meek Alex, will you?" Abby sassed

Alex chuckled, "not happening, you've freed the beast and now it cannot be contained"

"Yeah, right, beast my ass" Abby scoffed, Alex chuckled then tightened her hold on the blonde's legs so they could start the walk back to the parking area.

"Where are we going now?" Abby asked

"Dinner, I can hear and feel your stomach growling" Alex started

"Yeah no, that was actually my fart" Abby quipped, this statement caused Alex to raise her head and bark out a full belly laugh. She gazed at the night sky and smiled wistfully, thanks Dad.

"Is there a particular food you're in the mood for?" Alex asked after a beat.

Abby shrugged, "yeah, clams maybe"

"I see, I'm not familiar with restaurants around this area. You know any place?"

"Yeah there's this seafood house just a block from here"

"Why clams though?" Alex wondered curiously

"I just feel like I should eat as much clams as I can because once we start having sex I might never look at a clam the same ever again" Alex tripped on her own foot when she heard that answer, barely managing to right herself before she face planted on the sand.

Abby shrieked behind her, "be careful! You're going to get us killed"

"You're the one who's going to cause our death! First you talk about us having grandkids then now you're talking about us having sex when you just refused in becoming my official girlfriend" Alex groused, glad the other woman could not see her blush.

"It's not like I refused because I didn't want to. I had to refuse because your timing sucked big time. Besides, when we do become a couple, isn't sex a natural course of our relationship?" Abby pointed out, Alex agreed but didn't want to focus much on the sex part yet. She first wants to at least have them official as a couple. She started planning out the best date that she could deliver as she walked, Abby clinging behind her like an adorable Koala.

---

"That was really mean, Drew" Aubrey berated while placing a hand on her hip, Drew had on a blank stare, "I know, why do you find the need to state the obvious is beyond me" she deadpanned, "and do you know how hard it is for me to wait for hours until I could exact my revenge on that woman?" Drew then grinned, "but the satisfaction is quite worth it"

Aubrey opened her mouth, but snapped close when Drew's look turned more devious, "you however, need to learn not to encourage your best friend and so tonight, you will receive a punishment, a pleasurable punishment but a punishment nonetheless"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything wrong" Aubrey defended taking a step back but she was halted by the traitorous wall behind her. "Fuck" she hissed.

"It is futile to attempt to run" Drew grinned, Aubrey shuddered, why the fuck is this turning her on?

"Jesus Drew, stop that, i..i.it's kinda c-creepy" Aubrey stuttered, Drew's response was to walk over to her and stand as close as possible, their bodies lightly touching, "is it? The change in your breathing" Drew placed a hand gently on her neck, "and your temperature, suggests differently" Drew whispered against her ear, her hot breath causing shivers to run up and down Aubrey's body.

"T-that's be-because you're crowding me" Aubrey lied through her teeth, who is she trying to convince, even she has no idea. "Oh, my crowding of your person is the least of your worries, believe me" Drew husked trailing her fingers up the blonde's thigh.

"What are you planning?" Aubrey asked softly, her labored breathing intensifying.

"I think it is best that I show you" Drew picked Aubrey up behind her thighs and hooked those unbelievable long legs around her waist, her mouth finding the blonde's. Drew brought her girlfriend over to the nearest surface, which is the sofa and set her down, her hands roaming the smaller woman's body as they kissed.

Aubrey took a firm grip of the back of Drew's head, suckling a playful tongue before nipping the other woman's lower lip.

Aubrey groaned in disapproval when Drew pulled back, but didn't complain much when Drew peeled her shirt off of her. The action caused some of her blonde mane to fan her face, she rectified that by running a quick hand through her disheveled hair, not wanting to miss anything.

Drew started laying wet kisses on the exposed neck and shoulders. Aubrey groaned in delight, her thighs voluntarily parting as Drew's lips found Aubrey's sweet spot.

Drew slipped her hands over Aubrey's thighs and found the waistband of the woman's leggings. The blonde's legs slung over her elbows as she pulled the tight grey fabric down Aubrey's body, exposing soft flesh.

And no underwear.

"Bree?" Drew asked, amused.

"I was waiting for you and thought better to prevent you from ripping another good underwear but then you texted me to get the food downstairs, it was going to be a quick run so didn't bother" Aubrey muttered, her face flushing red, whether it was due to embarrassment or because of what they were currently doing, Drew didn't care much, she had a goal in mind.

Drew dropped to her knees, and threw the grey fabric that was once covering her prize. She gripped Aubrey's thigh in one hand, and with the other she carefully pushed the smaller woman onto her elbows, slinging the woman's thighs over her shoulders.

There was a little bit of slick on the woman's nether lips, and Drew stroked the tip of her finger over Aubrey's clit and watched her love shift in place, her breath catching.

"This really isn't much of a punishment, is it?" Drew queried

"No," Aubrey panted. "So far... not so much"

"Hmmm" Drew hummed, her finger rubbing slow circles into Aubrey's clit. The blonde parted her legs wider, and Drew stroked another finger up Aubrey's slit, gathering her wetness on her fingertip. Aubrey moaned, her hips arching. Drew placed a kiss on the bare creamy thigh and pushed her finger, slow and deep, into Aubrey's sex.

"Yesssss!" Aubrey hissed, as her girlfriend began to thrust inside her, a wet sound filling the air. Drew had always been aware that her fingers were long, but only when she watched her finger slipping in and out of Aubrey's body that she is the most aware of such fact. She sped up and watched Aubrey's head fall back, her chest arching into the air. "D-drew, please"

"What is it, my love?" Drew cooed

"P-please...don't...stop," Aubrey panted, grinding her hips against Drew's hand.

"No?" Drew asked, she had no plan on stopping by any means but sometimes, hearing Aubrey beg for her gives her the sweetest satisfaction.

"Please."

Drew crooked her finger a little finding that familiar spot she knew would drive Aubrey crazy. Aubrey bucked wildly on the couch, and Drew had to pin her with one hand, her thumb slipping down to rub at Aubrey's clit.

"Fuck!" Aubrey swore.

Drew admired the way Aubrey's chest was moving each time her girlfriend drew breath, and decided once she'd made Aubrey cum she was going to remove the woman's bra. Drew was amazed that she hadn't even removed it, usually those are the ones who gets to go first. She made sure to take note and get rid of it later, right now, both hands were busy, and as her thumb pressed a little harder, Aubrey whimpered.

"You are not making the sounds someone being punished is supposed to," Drew quipped, smug smirk appearing on her face.

"M-maybe... you're not doing it ri-right," Aubrey gasped. Drew pushed another finger into her and Aubrey arched off the couch with a cry.

"Perhaps you are right," Drew agreed, feeling her girlfriend begin to clench around both her fingers. So, she thrust harder, Aubrey's thighs tensing around her as she desperately tried to close her legs. It didn't matter. Drew's hand was strong enough to keep them parted widely as she thrust inside her, and all Aubrey could do was stretch out on the sofa helplessly, letting her orgasm rise up.

The blonde squeezed her eyes shut, lips parting, as an expression of extreme euphoria came over her face. Drew felt the wave of slick covering her fingers, and smiled. She didn't let up until Aubrey's shaky hands reached down to try and push her fingers out. As she slowly withdrew, Aubrey collapsed against the sofa, breathing in heavily. Drew let her recover.

"If that's what your punishments are like, I don't think it would stop me from misbehaving, ever," Aubrey finally said, after a few moments to breathe.

"Ah but your punishment is not yet over," Drew told her.

Aubrey's eyes widened. "There's more?"

Instead of verbalizing Drew reached around behind Aubrey, unclipping her bra, letting it fall down the blonde's arms, and tugged the cups down to expose the perky pink nipples. A moment later, Aubrey was arching into Drew's mouth as she licked and sucked on her breasts, her tongue playing with each peak. Drew's hands would play with whichever breast her lips were not tending to, and she felt Aubrey grinding her hips into Drew's stomach, moaning softly.

Drew finally relented after a few minutes, and grasped Aubrey's knees, keeping them wide open as she kissed down the smaller woman's belly. Her tongue lapped up Aubrey's sex, and she released Aubrey's knees to part the soft blonde curls between Aubrey's thighs. Her lips closed around the blonde's clit. Aubrey shuddered, gasping loudly.

"O-oh, oh," Drew heard her girlfriend say. Drew sucked her with slow, rhythmic pulls, and then dipped her tongue down to draw a line up Aubrey's slit. Drew's grip kept the blonde's legs from wrapping tightly around her head as she continued to poke the tip of her tongue over Aubrey's core. Aubrey shivered, bucking as Drew's tongue made little circles around her clit.

Aubrey cried out in protest as Drew pulled her mouth away, and began to lay kisses on the woman's thighs. Drew wondered how it felt to be pulled from your pleasure like that, and smirked, reaching a hand up to tease Aubrey's nipple. Aubrey moaned, and Drew kissed her way back down to the other woman's clit, a finger pushing back into Aubrey's sex as she licked her again.

"Oh my God, Drew!"

Drew's fingers thrust roughly, closing her lips around Aubrey's clit again as she returned to the rhythmic sucking she'd chosen earlier. Aubrey writhed in her grip, her thighs damp around Drew's ears, the muscles tense and quivering. Drew pushed in another finger and listened to the wail she got in response, pinching the blonde's nipple.

Aubrey was swearing now, repeatedly, loudly, desperately. She could barely say Drew's name as she pawed at Drew's head, shoulders and back, her hands never knowing where to stay.

"A-ah, D-drew, Drew, yes, yes, don't stop, please, Drew!"

The first time Drew and Aubrey had sex, Drew had made the conclusion that Aubrey was the quiet one in bed, turns out she had made that conclusion too early because a year later hearing Aubrey either screaming curses at her or desperately crying out for an orgasm proved such conclusion a fallacy. The smaller woman squirmed, and Drew felt her girlfriend clenching up again, she slowed her strokes.

"No, please," Aubrey whimpered, her hips rocking helplessly into Drew's touch. "Drew..."

Drew did not change her speed, her fingers touching a familiar rough patch on Aubrey's walls that made her girlfriend's thighs lock up around her.

"Drew!" Aubrey cried, shivering.

Drew thrust her fingers harder, and sucked at the blonde's clit.

Aubrey's breath became erratic, desperate gasps released from her lips as she pulsed in Drew's grip. With one final gulp of air, Aubrey let out a cry, her walls squeezing around Drew's fingers. Aubrey shuddered through an orgasm, her wetness dripping down Drew's palm as her pelvis rocked, her body quivering.

"Je-sus, Drew," Aubrey panted, as Drew kept thrusting inside her. "I think... I.. I can't..."

Drew slowed almost to stillness, wiping her mouth clean. She let two fingers keep stroking Aubrey's sex with languid thrusts.

"Are you satisfied?" Drew asked.

"Very much," Aubrey agreed. "Can you please, uh, remove your fingers now?"

"I don't think so, you've not yet learned your lesson"

"Well-..." Aubrey was robbed off her thoughts again when Drew leaned down, and began to suck on her nipple again. Aubrey struggled, her breasts sensitive, but Drew was determined.

"Drew, I really don't think... I can... anymore"

"Believe me, as long as you are conscious, you still can."

"I doubt it" Aubrey protested, her breath hitching. "Seriously..- oh!" her voice cracked as Drew's thumb stroked against her clit, again and again. She seriously shouldn't have challenged her girlfriend, then again, this really isn't so bad.

"Don't forget that this is supposed to be a punishment," Drew said firmly. Aubrey moaned and stopped fighting it, there's worse ways to die and she'd prefer this kind of punishment any other day.

------

Bleh, I need to go bleach my eyes now. Lol

Don't forget to leave some comments, vote or follow if you haven't yet.

All mistakes are mine, because I'm not perfect XD

I also forgot I could actually dedicate chapters so yeah, I'll start doing that again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40.3K 25
Isabelle has always had a problem with her feelings, and the problem was that she didnt feel anything for anyone. She was friends with almost most g...
13.6K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
1.5K 66 42
Story is about a lesbian girl falls in love with a bisexual. There best friends tho but with benfits story.a lot of stuff changed through the story s...
904K 14.6K 30
[COMPLETE] Elle and Aurora absolutely hate each other but once forced to spend time with each other for a school project, will that all change?? Just...