whats happening boyxboy

By dogsrule819

Jack Morgan has always felt like he never belonged anywere he lives with his mom,dad and younger sister one n... More

whats happening boyxboy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
please read if you are confused about the story
final chapter

chapter 4

3.9K 68 2
By dogsrule819

                                                        Seth pov

we broke a few speed limits all the way home but luckly we did not get stop by the cops.Once we got through the door of the pack house we looked around for my father. The pack house has 40 rooms in it we have to keep adding rooms becuase the whole pack lives in the house together we are one of the biggest packs in colorado. When another wolf moves here then my dad makes the house bigger and puts more rooms in not to mention the pups that are born here need a room as well there usealy always people comming here. Extending the house really its not a problem for my family we are really rich.

"Dad whats going on"? "A couple of are younger wolfs went out on border patrole today and smelt some other wolfs but we never came across there cent before so there could be a new pack that just moved here"."Im calling a pack meeting tonight to worn the others and let them know what were going to do about this we don't know if they mean any harm or not they could just be new to the area and stubled apon are teritory there no need for blood shed if we can provent it"."I agree"
 I said."Do you think I should take a few wolfs out maybe look around see if the cent is any newer or if any other wolf is on are territory"? "I think that would be a good idea your going to make a great alpha one day"."Thanks dad ok well I will get going"."Hey son can you take Pj with you I know hes younger and changed not to long ago but he has not been out alot and maybe you can show him more parts of are teritory"?"Sure thing dad"."Oh and one more thing if you find someone on are teritory and it comes down to a fight send Pj back to tell us and we will send some help". "Got it" I said then walked out the door.

"Pj you want to take a sweep around the border with me" I asked?"Yea sure" he said."come on I got to get vick and mike".Mike was sitting at the kitchen table with his mate on his lap."Hey man you want to run the border with me I need to see if there is another pack around are border yet or if there is a newer scent"."Ok im in" he said standing up of the chair and putting his mate jently on the floor he kissed her deeply then he came over by me and we walked into the kitchen to find my mom probably making dinner."Hey mom" she looked up "hey Seth dear". "Mom have you seen Vick anywere im going to run the border see if he wants to come or not"?"I think hes outside hanging out with some of the younger wolfs" then she smiled  "becareful ok" then she went back to cooking diner.

I walked over to are sliding glass door that leads to the backyard and found Vick hanging out with some of the younger wolfs around the inground pool. "Yo you want to check the border with us" I asked walking up to him."Sure why not" he said we started walking over to the woods were we can change into are wolfs when one of the younger wolfs yelled over to us. "HEY VICK WERE YOU GOING?I HAVE TO CHECK THE BORDER SEE YOU GUYS LATER"."OK" the kid yelled back I think his name was Brett he will be changing in a year. "Hey is Joss comming" Mike asked?"No hes taking care of his mate she came down with a bug I geuss".All that talk about wolfs not getting sick is not true were pretty much like humans exept we can chage into wolfs when we want to. We are stronger then humans though and we tend to stick together as a pack should and not go away on are own oh yea and we can read are packs thoughts.

Once we were behinde a cover of trees we took are clothes off and changed into are wolfs it's actually not that painful exept when you first change, but if you find your mate before they change they wont be in much pain because you can litrealy take some of there pain away. Once you mark them that bond gos even deeper then taking pain away.Once you find your mate you have to bite them three times in order to be fully mated to them.The first time you bite them you can physically feel what they feel the second time you can feel emotionly what they feel and third time you can tell were they are without even have to track them down by scent you will just know.

I don't know how my bond with my mate is going to be because hes human and that never happend before im the first person to be mated to a human."Hey" vick said taking me out of my thoughts. We have been running for about 10 minutes now. "im glad your thinking about your mate and everything but I found something"."Noway" Pj said "you found your mate thats awsome"."Oh crap Pj you can't tell anyone ok please" I said?"Why are you not happy about it"?"It's not that i'll explane late ok"?He looked at me then noded "alright"."Wait you can read my mind why did you sound supprised when you heard Vick talk about it" I asked as I walked over to were Vick was. "The scent is new" I said to them."Ok" I said "lets report back to the alpha".With that we Started back to the pack house."Oh" Pj said "about that question you asked its because I only pay attention when its really importent if its somthing personal im not going to go diging through your thoughts".I looked at him hes young but he has my respect.

we were just about back to the pack house when I smelt a scent.It was different then the one back were we found the other one though. "Guys hold up" they stoped and Mike confirmed my suspicion  theres another wolf on are teritory. Once he said that 3 wolfs jumped out from a darker part of the forest.Who are you and why are you on are teritory I growled at them.Oh look guys more wolfs to fight off one said oh this is going to be fun with that said they attacted.

The brown wolf went after Vick he was the smallest, the white wolf went after Pj and the biggest one that was dark black came after me.I dodged his first attack then I leaped at him and tryed to rip out his throate but he clawed my stomach and pushed me off him I knew I was bleeding but right now I did not care.I leapted at him again and I did get his throat this time but he bit my paw which made me lose my grip on his throat he was bleeding but I did not go deep enough to kill him.Then I heard a yelp and gasped. Pj I yelled he was not moving shit I thought but I did not have time to think to much about it because the wolf attaced me again.I was so fed up with it by this point Pj might be dead because of theses stupid rogues.He pinned me down for a second but I kicked him off me then ran at him and before he even had time to stand back up I bit deep into his neck and twisted I heard a snapping sound telling me that he was dead.

I ran over to help Vick but mike already killed him and the other ran off a while ago.We all walked over to Pj who was laying on the ground not moving he changed back into his human form somtime after he got hurt."Pj" I called he moaned in pain telling me he was still alive I changed back into my human form and picked him up and we started back to the house again. Once back to were we left are clothes I gentaly put Pj down he moaned again.I'm sorry I said to him Mike go get help quick I said because he was already dressed.He ran off to do as I asked.In less then a minute his mother was running out the door. "PJ" she cryed as she ran over to him and neeled down beside him. Just then my father came out with the pack doctor yes we have are own doctor who is also a wolf if you have not figured that out.We need or own doctor because we can't go to the hospital not only because we would be in there alot every day but also because are temperature run higher then humans.

The doctor picked Pj up and started walking into the house with Pj mother right behind him. "My office" my father said looking at me,mike and vick."Ok what happend"? My father asked once we were in the office. "Well we went to see if there was any newer scents from the wolfs that the younger ones found  and there was a new scent but we did not see any of them" I said."But on are way back there was another new scent one that we did not smell on the way there, but on the way back  they attaced us. "I asked who they were they did not reply". "I killed one and Vick and mike killed another the one that hurt Pj got away"."Alright boys I will let everyone know to becareful tonight at the meeting"."I think its also a good idea to keep the kids inside unless one of the older wolfs are with them" I said.He grunted an agreement "you guys can go now the meeting will be in 20 minutes".With that we left I shut the door behinde me mike and vick went to find there mates I went up to check on Pj.

I knocked on the door and waited till I heard his mom say that I could come in I opend the door quietly."Hey how is he" I asked her."Doc said he will be ok" she wisperd "but he needs rest"."I'm glad hes ok" I replied."Me to I don't know what I would do without him I lost my mate I can't lose my son to" she said crying.I went over and huged her after a second she huged me back "im sorry" I wisperd.She pulled away and smiled sadly "it's not you falt dear".Then Pj groned and opend his eyes "mom" he wisperd his vocie groggy."Oh hunny" she said getting up off the chair she was sitting on and going over to him and huging him but being careful not to hurt him more."Pj how are you feeling" I asked?"I feel like I got ran over by a mac truck a few hunderd times" he mumbled."I'm sorry Pj I should have" he cut me off "Seth it's not your falt really" he said smiling. "Please don't beat yourself up about it"."I just wish I could of helped you" I wisperd sadly."Seth you were in a fight with the biggest one there I knew the risk I was taking when I went with you guys so relax".then he sighed i'm going to take a nap he mubbled.his mom noded "thats a good idea sweety" she said.Then she went back over to the chair she was sitting on before.I looked at Pjs mom and said there is a packed meeting in about 2 minutes I told her she noded and went back to staring at her son.

I quietly opened the door and went out shuting it behinde me as quietly as possable so I dont wake Pj.Then went down stairs just as everyone started to go outside for the meeting. We have are meetings outside around the fire pit because of how many pack members are in are pack theres no way everyone can fit in one room at the same time.Everyone took there seats and my dad stood up and started to talk. "As you already know Pj got injured today in a fight with a couple of rogues that were on are teritory but thats not the only reason I called this meeting tonight"."I also called this meeting because earlier today a couple of are younger wofls went out and checked are borders and found scent of another wolf pack that was on are teritory".Everyone started to gasp and talk "QUIET" my dad said loudly enough so he was able to be heard over all the bickering."We dont know this packs scent so we dont know if they are a threat to us or not they could just be new to the area"."So we will keep an eye out for them and we will also be more careful"."The kids will not be aloud to be outside  alone if there not 16 years of age".I would also like to bring to your attention that Pj and mike and also my son did not get attacked by these wolfs they were attacked by different wolfs and they were probably not in a pack so we have to different scents on are borders now so we have to becareful alright that ends the meeting" then he walked off.

Everyone started to head back into the house some went into the living room and some went into are game room and some went to there rooms I was one that went up to my room it was now 10:00 at night and had to get up at 6:00 in the morning and I also wanted this night to end so that I could see Jack tomorrow.once in my room I got undressed and put sweat pats on. I hate sleeping with a shirt on its unconfritable.Then climed into bed and shut my lamp off and I was out in 2 minutes.

alright guys this is chapter 4 i hope you liked it it might have been boring sorry this is kinda just a chapter that i could not do much with next chapter will be better well comment,vote and fan me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 74
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8K 149 8
What might have happened if Demi was never kidnapped DISCLAIMER!! This is an AU piece of fanfiction. None of this is mine, the main story line and ch...
52.4K 2.6K 39
[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT/BoyxBoy story] Kevin is gay and never even saw the inside of a closet. He's a player, a huge flirt, and never lingers enou...
17.5K 911 66
"you don't talk much, do you?" the boy shook his head. (lowercase intended).