Soft.

By fiftyslays

When a high profile CEO, Zeke Ingram, clashes with the new boss in town, Naomi Cartier, it's clear that it's... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n | part 1
n i n e t e e n | part 2
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 1
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 2
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 3
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e | part 1
t h i r t y - o n e | part 2
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e | part 1
Updated Cast
t h i r t y - f i v e | part 2
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
Update.
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
Author's Note

t w e n t y - t w o

55.2K 3.2K 2.3K
By fiftyslays

Excuse any mistakes

Los Angeles, California

The sun settled at the top of the sky, peeking through the curtains of the hotel room. Naomi was sleeping peacefully with her head resting on Zeke's chest. Her phone was ringing relentlessly, waking Zeke up.

He opened his eyes suddenly cursing internally. He did not enjoy being awakened out of his sleep. Although Naomi's phone was ringing, she didn't move. Zeke gently shook her, and she only stirred in her sleep, putting her face further into his neck.

She fell back asleep, and Zeke kissed his teeth. Her phone stopped ringing making Zeke believe that he could go back to sleep. Seconds later, her phone started back ringing and he was starting to believe that it was something dealing with Nia.

"Naomi." He called out as he used more force to wake her up.

Her brown eyes flickered open, and Zeke got lost in them. Waking up to her was a beautiful moment for him. But, the person who was blowing up her phone was ruining it. Naomi looked confused for a minute before reaching for her phone inside of her purse.

She released his waist, and Zeke frowned a little from the disconnect. Naomi finally pulled out her device, looking at it and noticed that she had a couple of missed calls from Ashton.

Naomi began to panic and called him back. She sat up straight, patiently waiting for him to answer the phone.

"Hey mommy!" Nia's usual perky voice beamed through the phone.

        Naomi sighed in relief, putting her hand on her chest. "Hey baby, getting ready for school?"

"Mhmmm.. Daddy messed up my coco pancakes." Naomi chuckled to herself, knowing that Ashton wasn't a good cook. "So I'm eating Pebbles."

       "That was you blowing my phone up?" Naomi asked curiously.

"Yes ma'am. You didn't call me last night." Nia replied sadly.

        Naomi cringed, remembering that she did say she was going to call her. "Mommy's sorry baby. I won't forget again. I promise."

"It's okay." Nia shrugged it off. Zeke exited the bathroom, and out of the corner of Naomi's eye, she could see that he was shirtless. "I gotta to school. Call me today."

      "Yes ma'am." Naomi chuckled. "I love you and have a good day at school. Please don't talk as much."

"No promises. Love you, bye." Nia rushed her off the phone, and Naomi kissed her teeth.

     No she didn't.

Naomi threw her phone on the bed, and ran her hands through her hair. She turned her attention to a shirtless Zeke, who was just staring at her.

     "What?" She asked as her eyes smiled.

"Nothing, nothing." He shook his head. Naomi looked at him weirdly. "Breakfast? My treat." He asked.

      "I think I can afford us breakfast." She smirked.

Zeke playfully rolled his eyes as he leaned on the wall. "I know you can. But, you won't pay for anything while you're with me."

          Naomi couldn't help the growing smile that formed on her face. Usually, his dominance irritated her. But, he was sexy. His exposed chocolate skin and six pack wasn't helping her cause either.

"You have to go change, and by the time you make it back, I'll be heading to a meeting. LA traffic is no joke."

       "I actually have extra clothes in the truck." He said matter of factly.

"Oh?" She lifted her eyebrow. "Did you plan to stay the night, Mr. Ingram?" She teased.

      "Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged his shoulders, and walked towards her.

"Don't think you're going to kiss me with morning breath." Her tone turned serious.

          "Oh, so you do want a kiss?" He smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist. Naomi squinted her eyes at him causing him to laugh. He quickly pecked her lips and a glare formed in her eyes.

"I should kick you."

       He pecked her lips a few more times and she couldn't fight it anymore. It turned into a full blown kiss. This time, his phone began to ring on the stand and they both looked at it.

Jessica's name popped up and Naomi gently moved out of his grasp, heading to the bathroom. Zeke sighed harshly, walking over to get the device. He ignored the call, but she immediately called back.

    "What?!" He answered the call with an obvious attitude.

"I'm at your place. Where are you?" She ignored his tone.

       "Obviously not there, Jessica."

"You're with her, aren't you?" She scoffed.

         Zeke ran a hand down his face, hearing water running in the bathroom. "I'm minding my business like you need to be. I told you that we were done so you need to stop calling me."

"I love you, Zeke." She blurted out. It was a shock to Zeke because she hadn't said that in a long time. "I'm sorry, can we just meet and talk about it. I really don't want to have this convo over the phone."

       "Jess—"

"Please, Zeke." She sighed through the phone.

          "Fine, Jessica. But, I'll let you know." He sat on the edge of the bed, and scratched the top of his head.

"Okay."

          Zeke ended the call. He laid back on the bed, sighing loudly. Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened and he sat up.

Naomi held a towel around her body as she quietly came out to get some things out of her bag. She didn't look at him, and it was kind of awkward.

       "We're through, Naomi." He said causing Naomi to look at him. "Jessica and I."

She nodded, going back to what she was doing. It felt like she didn't believe him, but she didn't verbally express it.

     "We're not exclusive, Zeke. You can see whoever you like." She finally said as she stood up with a matching bra and panty set in her hand.

"I know it bothers you, though. Especially after what she said.. well after she repeated what I said." He looked at her.

            "It doesn't matter how much it bothers me. You two were, or are, in love. It's not easy to get over someone like that." She turned on her heels to go back into the bathroom.

"How'd you know we're in love?"

I didn't.

Naomi stopped in her tracks, and looked at Zeke over her shoulder. "You should go." Before he had a chance to say anything, she walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Fuck." He cursed lowly to himself, snatching his shirt from off the bed and throwing it over his head.

Putting his arms through it, he grabbed his keys and slipped on his shoes. Naomi listened to make sure he left before she started the process of getting dressed. She sighed softly, putting that whole encounter to the back of her mind.

She couldn't allow that to bother her.

********

Naomi was typing away on her phone, waiting for the meeting to begin. She had gotten in touch with a few of her line sisters who were in LA and they decided to meet up for brunch later on.

She was scheduled to meet with India's Prime Minister. Her father had a rocky relationship with him which affected the company ability to get in India's market. The market was thriving and she believed that if she was able to set up shop there, it would give her a big boost.

The two double doors opened as Advik Eshan walked into the room. Naomi stood up to greet him, extending her hand. She didn't miss the look he gave her, obviously astonished by her beauty.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Eshan." Naomi greeted with a warm smile.

      Advik grabbed her hand, and kissed it. "No, no. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Cartier." He spoke english very well.

Hm, he does his research.

            Advik Eshan was younger than most would think a Prime Minister would be. He was late thirties with a youthful face and smile. His dark red skin tone complemented well with his dark, full hair. He stood just right at six feet with a clean shave. He wasn't as fit physically, but he had just enough.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to meet with me." The two sat across from one another, and Advik leaned back in his chair. The woman across from him was taking his breath away with her natural beauty.

        "I got a call from one of people and they said that Naomi Cartier wants to set up a meeting with you while you're in LA." He recalled. "And I was wondering who were you because I am so out of touch with the news. He told me that you were the new CEO of Elle, which is now Cartier Software. I quickly did my research on you. I'm really impressed, Dr. Cartier."

"Well, I thank you for doing your research because I was ready to correct you if you called me Ms." She smirked.

       "Trust me, I dated a black woman with a doctorate degree. I know better." He chuckled.

He likes black women.. Ok!

              "So," He smiled, placing his hand in his lap. "How can I help you, Dr. Cartier?"

"I know you and my father had a rift which stopped business for him in your country." He nodded his head, giving her his full attention. "Well, the company is under new leadership and before the rift, it was an amazing partnership."

     "You're correct. I enjoyed the partnership with your father, but he was unwilling to innovate. He was losing touch with the customers needs so I had to end it." Advik explained.

Naomi leaned back in her seat, nodding her head in agreement. "I totally agree. That's why I've spent about a month in innovation. I knew that was the best way to compete."

         "You're a smart woman." He stood up, placing his hand in his pockets. "While I love what you've done with the company, I'm currently partnering with Samsung and I really don't have a reason to leave this partnership. So, you'd really have to convince me."

"I'm glad you asked, actually." She pulled out a folder, sliding it to him. Advik looked up at her briefly before grabbing the folder. He opened it, looking at the documents.

         "This is an average pay of the workers in my country?" He asked.

"Mhmm, Samsung labor is quite unfair given how much they're paying the workers. I know you care about your people as I care about mine. That's why I revamped my staff, and about eighty percent of my staff members are black. Sixty percent of that are black women."

          He stared at the documents in deep thought. "I was lied to."

"How so?"

         "These aren't the numbers that my people were promised." He responded in disappointment.

"I'm willing to pay whatever I need to so that your people are able to feed their families and not scrape for every penny. Instead of being paid by the hour, I want to start with a fixed salary. They deserve it for how they hard they work." Naomi explained. "And that's something they can get together to figure out on their own before they meet with me. That's if you want to."

Advik tapped the table lightly with his knuckles. "Where I come from Dr. Cartier, women don't have positions. Especially positions like you occupy yourself."

"I'm aware of that. You have the power to change that, however."

           "You're right. So, hypothetically, if I agree to this, what exactly are you gaining?" He asked.

"I'm gaining a market that's really doing well right now. I think it's a win-win situation." She leaned on the glass table. "And you'll be helping many families in your country while gaining better products." She smirked.

     "Ah," He said playfully. "Better products, mm?"

Naomi nodded her head. "The quality of the product was never in question. It just needed some upgrades."

       Advik extended his hand, and Naomi placed hers into his. "Deal." Again, he raised her hand to his lips and kissed it.

Naomi smiled at the gesture and his acceptance. "I'll have my assistant send you the paperwork."

      "I'll be waiting." He smiled back, gently letting go of her hand. Advik brought his hands together with palms touching in front of his chest in a graceful fashion.

Naomi returned the gesture, and he blew a kiss at her before walking out of the room. She had a moment to congratulate herself.

    Damn, I'm good.

Gathering her things, she put them into her briefcase before walking out of the room. It didn't take her long to reach the door, and when she walked outside, a hand touched her shoulder causing her to jump.

    Naomi turned around with wide eyes, seeing the guy that had called her a bitch in her lobby three weeks ago. "Look, I'm not stalking you or nothing." Now that she was up close to him, he looked really young. He was wearing a pair of light denim Akoo jeans, a white t-shirt and all white Air Force Ones. His skin was dark brown, silky and smooth. His hair was faded, and deep waves sat atop. He was a handsome young man.

She squinted her eyes at him, and he held his hands up in surrender. Naomi looked around at her surroundings before eying him again and folded her arms across her chest. "Who are you?" She said in a grave tone.

   He chuckled to himself. "Damn, Pops did say you didn't play any games." Naomi's eyebrow raised out of curiosity and he extended his hand. She just looked at it, not moving to shake it. "I know I scared you a few weeks back, but Dad really didn't tell me you were my sister."

"Dad? Who is your father?"

          "Russell Baker. I'm Messiah Cartier."

Boom.

           The similarities were hitting Naomi like a train. The man in front of her was a spitting image of her father. But, something wasn't adding up. She blinked a few times. "Wait, you said Cartier, that's my mother's maiden name."

"Umm, Caty is my mother, too."

      I need several drinks right now.

Naomi opened her mouth to speak, but nothing would come out. She rubbed her temple, sighing softly. "Are you free?"

          "Yea, just was in the area."

Right.

                   She motioned for Messiah to follow her as she headed to her rental. Messiah whistled at her ride which was an all black Mercedes sports car. Naomi unlocked the door, and they both got into the car. She placed her purse on the backseat, trying to process all of this information. "Caty cannot be your mother." She finally said, sitting back in her seat and looking at him.

Messiah licked his lips before speaking. "Aye, I know it's hard to believe, but I'ma tell you everything."

       Naomi looked at him before pressing the engine button.

***************

Naomi watched as Messiah ate his food, like he hadn't eaten in weeks. She stopped at the nearest iHop, just trying to get somewhere so he could explain. He licked his fingers and she immediately handed him a napkin. "Thanks." He mumbled with food in his mouth as he took it.

    "How old are you?" She blurted out.

"17."

      Naomi nearly fell out of her chair. "Okay, you need to explain. Now." She added.

Messiah used the napkin she'd given him to wipe his mouth, taking a sip of his soda before speaking. "I was born here in LA and Dad kept me. Caty was here with him for like a year and during that time, she had me."

     Naomi's brain was wrecking havoc as she was trying to remember. Suddenly, a lightbulb went off and she remembered that their mother went to LA for a year. She was supposedly trying to gain better opportunities for them. Naomi and Amir stayed with their grandmother during that time. "Wow." That's all she could say.

She couldn't understand why her mom wouldn't tell them about Messiah. Naomi stared at Messiah a little longer, noticing every resemblance in the book. She rotated the straw in her drink, in deep thought. "I'm sorry, though." He snapped her out of her thoughts.

     "Why were you so angry?" She asked.

"I wanted your position." He said honestly. "Dad was supposed to wait until I turned 21, but his health wouldn't let him. He owed me, though."

    Naomi furrowed her eyebrows together. "Owed you?"

"Russell was never in my life like that. He was in and out. His ex wife raised me, still do." Messiah shrugged. "He treated her like shit too. She broke and everything."

          "Oh, wow." She sat back in her seat, sighing.

"But, he said I had a brother too. Where is he?" Messiah asked curiously.

             "Amir just got married. He is currently on his honeymoon." Messiah nodded, a little shocked. The way Russell described him, he would have never thought that Amir would get married.

"So, where do you stay?" Naomi sat up, resting her hand in the crook of her neck. The news was draining her, but she needed to know more. After all, this was her little brother. She wanted to make sure that he was in a safe environment.

                     Messiah sighed heavily, running his hand over his head. "I'm in and out of group homes. Dad give me money here and there. But, I really don't want shit from him now. I'm just grinding on my own and living day to day."

Now, Naomi was getting angry. She couldn't believe that their father allowed his son to grow up in group homes. He was more than able to provide for Messiah. But, like always, he focused on himself than his own fresh and blood. "Where are you staying now?"

      Messiah caught on to what she was doing, and shook his head. "I'm good. I don't need no one's help."

"Messiah," Her tone turned soft as she sighed. "You think I'm going to let you go back to nothing? You don't have to live in that environment. I'll help you."

                "I really don't know much else." He shrugged. "All I know is the streets."

Naomi reached across the table, and grabbed his hand. "Let me help you. I'm your sister, and I am nothing like our sperm donor."

                      Messiah looked at her in attempt to read her intentions. Nothing alarming set him off and he knew that she was genuine. He gave in, and nodded his head causing Naomi to sigh in relief. She glanced at her watch, seeing that it was almost time for her to meet with her line sisters. "You have to go?" He asked.

"Yes, but I can drop you off wherever you're staying now so you can pack your things. I'll pick you up tomorrow? You're flying back with me to Seattle."

             "Oh, word?" His eyes widened.

"Yes, I don't live in LA obviously." She chuckled to herself. "Plus, I have a daughter to get back to."

              "Aw shit, I got a niece?"

Naomi smiled, and nodded her head. "Mhmm, and if you're going to live with me, you've got your hands full."

          "I like kids. They remind me that everything ain't so bad in this shitty ass world." He bit his lip.

"You and I both." She grabbed the handle on her purse, and stood up from her seat. "Messiah, if you bullshit me, you can forget this ever happened." Naomi's tone turned serious as she stared at him. "If I buy this plane ticket, you're coming with me. Are you sure you want to do this?"

             "Yea, I need fresh start." He answered sincerely.

"Okay." She gave him a light hearted smile. "Let's go."

           "Um," He stood up, hesitantly and she looked at him weirdly. "Where I'm staying, it's kind of rough. How about you just drop me off somewhere and pick me up at the same place in the morning?"

Naomi let out a chuckle, and Messiah looked at her as if she was crazy. "Oh baby brother, you have so much to learn about your big sister." She walked off, leaving him standing there.

     "Oh. Okay." He mumbled to himself before following her out.

Messiah gave her the directions to where he was staying at, and he was right about the roughness of the neighborhood. It seemed as if the Bloods occupied this territory. The men in red stared at the car as it pulled up to the house she was stopping at. She shut off the engine, and started to get out, but Messiah grabbed her arm.

      "What?"

"Nah, they some wolves. You look too good. I really don't wanna get jumped for sticking up for you." He chuckled causing her to chuckle herself.

       He was right. Naomi was wearing an elegant, long-sleeved blue polka dot jumpsuit. It had a deep v-neck cut down the middle and an attached belt around her waist. A pair of yellow, open toed pumps. A diamond necklace rested on her chest with a matching diamond ring on her finger. She wore a low chic bun with a part going down the middle. She didn't have much makeup on, but just enough to enhance her natural beauty.

"Okay." She responded while chuckling. "Oh, I need your number? You have a phone, correct?"

       "Yea, lemme see yours." She unlocked her phone before giving it to him. He smiled at the picture of her and the little girl on the background. "This is your daughter?"

"Mhmm, that's my baby girl. Her name is Nia."

             "She looks just like you." Messiah said before putting his phone number in her contacts.

"Thanks, her father wouldn't like to hear you say that." She joked, taking her phone back.

        "Y'all still together?" He asked.

Naomi shook her head no. Messiah nodded, figuring that she wasn't going any further with the convo. "But, I'll text you the flight information and everything. It's going to be in the afternoon because that's what time my flight leave. I hope it's an extra for you. If not, I'll just buy whatever is left."

               Messiah nodded his head. "Aight, thanks a lot."

"We're family, Messiah. No need to thank me."

             He got out of the car, closing the door behind him. A few of the neighborhood kids came up to him, probably asking who had just dropped him off. She waited until he was in the house before pulling off.

After brunch with her line sisters, she finally made it back to her hotel room around 4 o'clock. Immediately, she kicked off her heels, sighing in relief.

She pinged Ashton's hotline, putting her phone up to her ear. The fact that she'd just found out that she had a little brother was still nagging at her. Mostly because their parents left him to get ate up in this cruel world.

This only made her decision to cut off her mom much easier. She was quite disgusted with her, honestly. She never really cared for Russell. But, she was disgusted at him because he was able to take care of Messiah.

"Hello?" Ashton answered the phone.

"Hey," She answered blandly. "Where's Nia?" She asked while fixing herself a glass of wine. Plopping down on the sofa, she sipped while awaiting an answer.

"Naomi, really? We haven't talked in a good month. This isn't like us." He sighed.

"Ash, I don't have anything to say to you. Nia is our only commonality."

"I thought we were friends?" Ashton asked. "I mean I know I fucked up. Lemme make it up or something."

Naomi sighed tiredly. "I just want to talk to Nia."

It was quiet on his line for a minute before he called Nia's name. Naomi smiled when she heard Nia's voice in the background. She could hear a shuffle which meant that Nia was taking the phone.

"Hey mommy!" She greeted.

"Hey baby!" Naomi greeted her in the same tone. "How was school?"

Nia went into a long explanation, talking about her day. She explained to Naomi that the girl didn't choose the animal crackers this time. She chose the skittles.

Naomi was glad to hear that because she thought something was wrong with the poor girl. Naomi also learned that Nia got a green star today which meant she didn't talk as much. Nia was glad that she got to paint again, and Naomi smirked to herself .

The two remained on the phone for about an hour before Nia's little friend came over. She turned on some soft music to help her relax. When she was about to close her eyes, a soft knock sounded against her door. Her eyes opened and she looked like she wanted to kick whoever was on the other side.

Slowly, she got up and walked to the door. Her feet softly landed on the furry carpet, and she peeked in the hole. Whoever it was, they had it covered.

"Who is it?" She asked before opening the door.

They didn't answer so she swung the door open. When her eyes landed on Zeke, she froze. She milked the sight of him, biting her bottom lip. He was wearing a navy blue, long-sleeved button down. The first three buttons were purposely left unbuttoned and he wore a pair of tailored, grey trousers with dark brown loafers.

His eyes were stressed and she leaned her head on the door, sighing. She pulled him in by his wrist, and closed the door. As soon as the door was shut, his lips were on hers with his hands cupping the sides of her face.

Naomi didn't hesitate to kiss him back as she walked backwards. Zeke reached up to her hair, masterfully taking it down and allowing it to flow down her back. She was in the process of unbuttoning his shirt and snatching it off.

He moved to her neck, placing soft and sensual kisses there. Naomi leaned her head back to give him full access, increasing her breathing. They finally reached the bedroom and Zeke unzipped her jumpsuit, stepping out of it with ease.

Zeke's eyes wondered hungrily, trying to figure out where to start. With her natural sex appeal, Naomi unhooked her bra and allowed it to fall to the floor.

One touch and it was over. As soon as his hands caressed her breasts, she felt electricity in her skin, hormones shutting down of her higher brain and the rise of her animal self.

As he kissed all over her body, and removed her underwear, he lifted her up with ease. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him again.

Zeke let her fall on the bed, and she softly bounced on the mattress. They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. He leaned down to kiss her lips again. She smiled against him, feeling him going down further and her breathing increased.

He placed kisses on her inner thighs and she arched her back in anticipation. Seconds later, his tongue found the target and her head rocked back against the pillow as he put it to work.

Naomi's hand founded the top of his head, running her fingertips through his deep waves. Her moans sounded through the room as he swiped, licked, flicked, and sucked her for dear life.

"Zeke.." She moaned, arching her back some more as she gripped the sheets. Naomi was writhing in the middle of the bed because Zeke had quickly found her spot.

Oh, Jesus.

She could feel him smirking against her, and if she could, she would've rolled her eyes. But, his tongue was too magical for her to focus on his assholeness.

Zeke gripped her thighs, pushing her legs back and continued his assault as he looked up at her. "I'm—I'm about to... Zeke!" She screamed. Her thoughts were everywhere.

She released her stress, trembling a little as he moved up to hover over him. The look he was giving her made her feel a ways. She felt really wanted. Her mess was on his lips, and beard, but he licked everything while keeping his eyes on her.

"Sweet." He whispered in her ear causing her to shiver. Naomi's hand found the middle of his chest and she softly pushed him back on the bed.

Her lustful eyes were still on him as she crawled over to him. Maintaining eye contact, she undid his pants and slid them off. Then, she gripped him through his boxer briefs before taking them off as well. She caressed him while giving him a slow and passionate kiss. Reluctantly, she pulled away and kissed his chest before making her way down further.

She teased him, running her tongue along his shaft before taking him into her mouth. Zeke's eyes widened as she took all of him. His eyes closed as he relaxed, but she wasn't about to allow him to relax.

Naomi wanted a reaction.

She increased her pace, deep throating him over and over. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Zeke moaned aloud, and abruptly sat up. Naomi didn't let up and she pushed him back down.

Her confidence increased the more and more Zeke groaned and moaned. She licked the tip before slowly deep throating him again, massaging his balls simultaneously.

Zeke hissed, cursing lowly before erupting in her mouth. "Oh God." He groaned once more. She waited until he was finished, slowly pulling away and swallowing every drip.

She looked at him with playful eyes before coming up to kiss him again. Zeke bit her lip, delving his tongue into her mouth. She allowed a few moans to slip from her mouth and he stood up, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Reaching inside his pants pocket, he pulled out a magnum and tearing the wrapper. When the protection was on, he pulled her to him and she gripped his arms. Slowly, he entered inside of her causing her to put a perfect arch into her back.

Naomi let out a series of curse words as he filled her up. Once he was inside just enough, he had to calm down or he was going to lose control of the situation. Their bodies fitted perfectly, too perfectly.

Zeke began thrusting inside of her and she gripped his forearms. They start to move like partners in a dance as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. Their skin were moving softly together, like the finest of silk.

Naomi's moans were music to his ears. They were exactly how he'd imagine them. They were vocally ungodly. She reached up to pull him closer to her, gripping his back once his face was in her neck.

"Zeke.." She moaned softly in his ear. "Mmmm.. oh Zeke!" Her moans grew louder.

Their tongues entwined in a kiss, and he placed his hand on each side of her. Her fingernails were still on his back, delving deep into his skin as he began to pound into her.

"Shittt.." Zeke bit his bottom lip.

Naomi is changing her breathing with every thrust, hearing her moans timed to his body. Then all at once he stops and kisses from her breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching her body writhe.

"You're going to beg, angel." He said with his deep voice.

Naomi just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds, he's back inside of her again and thrusting into her harder, deeper, and faster. It was just long enough to intoxicate her mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for Naomi's brain to start working again first...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 87 20
25 year old Kenya Smith, never had a normal childhood. With a absent father, drug addicted mother, verbally abusive twin. Her life took a drastic cha...
37.3K 1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
106K 5.4K 52
Kyle Davis has dedicated his life to building a Fortune 500 company, watching others find happiness while he remains consumed by work. As he question...
2.6M 91.1K 44
#DarmetirSeries BOOK I (Can be read separately) *** "Do that again." He growls. I close my eyes, tears are starting to form in my eyes. "Cry. Show me...