Dating Cara Delevingne (Girlx...

By trickedu

Levy Smith is a 19-year old 3rd year directing student studying at a famous New York university. She has a st... More

Notes from Author
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A/N
Chapter 8

Chapter Three

5.8K 96 10
By trickedu

The next thing I knew, I was wearing my shorts and was on my bed. I try to sit up but I’m suddenly struck by a headache, I was having a hangover. I lay flat on my bed, waiting for my head to hurt less.

I faced to the right to see what time it was and the alarm clock said its twelve noon. Shit. I’m late for work! But God, this headache hurts. Just how many shots did I drink last night? Wait, I was with Cara last night. How did I end up here? Did she get back to her place safely? I grabbed my phone on the table beside my bed and I dialed Cara’s number. A few rings later, the phone was picked up.

“Hey Cara, it’s me” I told her

“You? W-who is t-thisss..?” the voice asked in a very weary voice

“Cara, it’s me, Levy” I answered her “I’m calling to see if you safely arrived home”

“Levy? Ohh squiiiiiiishyyy” Cara hiccupped “I’m a little sleepy and –“

The phone cut. I guess she’s okay? I better drop by her place to be sure, it’s too late to get into work anyway. But right after I get rid of this hangover and feed Skittles, my cat. Which reminds me, I wonder where skittles is? She should be here by now waiting for me to feed her. I pulled myself out of bed and wore a shirt and started to look for Skittles.

“Skittles?” I called out “Where are you?”

It didn’t take me while to find Skittles. She was sitting by the window, purring at the people passing by.

“Hey Skittles” I picked her up and caressed her fur “You hungry?”

“Meow” Skittles purred each time I caress her fur

I took her to the kitchen and placed her on the counter. I opened one of the cabinets and took out canned cat food and took out a knife in a drawer nearby. As I was opening the can with the knife, it slipped the can and I accidentally cut the palm of my left hand.

“Shit!” I’m starting to panic, I hate blood!

I dropped the knife on the counter and rushed to my room to get the first aid kit as Skittles watched me. I cut my hand too deep and I know I had to go to the hospital for it to be stitched. I opened my closet (while doing that I accidentally wiped blood on it) and took out the first aid kit. I took some bandages and wrapped them tightly on my hand. I went back to the kitchen and finished opening the can and placed the food in Skittles’ bowl. I took my bag and my apartment’s keys and rushed myself to the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital, I went to the emergency room. I told the nurse what happened and she led me into a hospital bed and told me to wait there while she would get the stitch kit. Just as the day would get any worse, boss is calling me. Shit. I answered the call

“Hello?”

“Levy where the hell are you!?” boss screamed

“I-I’m at the hospital…” I’m starting to get dizzy due to the amounts of blood I’ve seen

“Why? What happened? Are you okay?” he got worried

“I-I’m fine” I told him “I had an accident. I cut my hand and I’m getting it stitched”

Boss sighed

“Okay Lev. But you have to come here. Today is a big shoot and we need all the help we could get!”

Big shoot? Shit! It’s the commercial shoot for the fashion company. It’s today already?!

“Shit I’m sorry I forgot boss” I apologized

“It’s okay Lev” he told me “Just come in the studio after you’re done there”

“Okay, got it”

“Thanks Lev. Get that stitched up”

The call ended. Just in time, the nurse is back.

I had five stitches and it was painful. I took the cab to the studio and found boss nearly exploding due to the crew messing up

“Lev, good, you’re here” boss hugged me “Is the stitch okay?”

“I’m fine boss” I broke the hug “What’s wrong?”

Boss sighed

“The crew messed up the sets and we’re behind schedule”

“I’ll get it fixed up” I told him

I forgot to mention, I was accepted into this job because I have a unique talent for manage sets. The current set in the studio was not the one I noted them last week. They got it mixed up all over again and I’m going to call a meeting tonight with the crew.

“Guys, where is the backdrop?” I asked the crew

The crew scrambled looking for the backdrop and they got mixed it up with some wallpapers in the storage room. After setting the backdrop, I got them to arrange the plants for the commercial shoot. The shoot was all about Adam and Eve finding clothes (which is the new collection being released by the fashion company) from the tree of wisdom. It’s a unique shoot, boss is a genius.

When we finished fixing the set, boss got the camera’s rolling and the models acting. It wasn’t long for boss to catch up with the schedule and we ended up around nine in the evening. He apologized to the company representative for the delay but they were really impressed by the fast shoot that they would love to have the studio shoot another commercial for them sometime.

“Lev, I owe you” boss told me

“It was nothing boss” I couldn’t shake off the feeling that I did a great job

“Stop being so humble Lev and be proud of yourself for once!” he told me as he slapped my back softly

I smiled at him. He is a great guy, he made me feel good for my job. It’s not every day you get praised by a director.

“Boss” I called him

“Yes Lev?” He asked

“I’d like to meet with the crew. They messed up the schedule I gave them again” I told him

“Okay, you can” boss approved it.

So I called in a meeting and met with the crew. I gave them some pointers on how to be more organized and gave them all my number so if ever something like this would happen, they could call me and ask anything.

“Okay guys, no questions?” I asked them

No one had a question and they seemed satisfied with the meeting.

“Okay, meeting is done. Good job guys”

Everyone left with a smile. Time to go home. I took the bus to my apartment’s street. When I got out, I dropped by the convenience store at the corner and bought some beer and bandages. I have no work tomorrow since it’s a Sunday so I’ve decided to spend tomorrow watching some classic movies at home. When I was about to arrive at my apartment, I saw someone waiting outside my door. As I got closer, I found out it was Sidney. What is she doing here?

“What are you doing outside my door so late?” I asked her from a distance

Sidney faced the direction I was and smiled

“It wasn’t hard to find you Lev” she told me

“Well I wasn’t hiding anyway” I told her

She looked at my hand and noticed the bandage

“What happened to your hand?” she asked worriedly

“I had an accident earlier” I told her.

Sidney held my injured hand and gently rubbed on her face

“I hope it doesn’t hurt much anymore” she said

“It stings a little, but I can manage it” I said “Want to come in?”

“Can I?” she asked

“Let’s go in” I showed her the beer “Wanna watch some classic movies with me?”

Sidney laughed

“Classic movies? Like old ones?” She asked

“If you don’t want to then you’re not invited” I told her

“I’m interested in classic movies Lev” she said

I raised one of my brows

“Really?” I asked

“Do you have ‘Kiss me Deadly’?” she asked

“Okay, we’re watching that first”

I took out the apartment keys from my bag and opened the door. As we got in I locked the door (the street my apartment in is notorious for robberies) and showed Sidney my small apartment

“Well this is the kitchen” as I pointed at the kitchen

We walked into the living room and I placed the beer on the table in front of the couch.

“Make yourself at home, I’m going to feed Skittles” I told her

“Okay” Sidney sat on the couch as she looked at the pictures I have on display on the table

I went to the kitchen to find my blood on the counter and Skittle’s bowl empty. I took out a can of cat food from the cabinet and the looked for the can opener I lost a month ago in a drawer.

“Is Skittles a cat?” asked Sidney from the living room

“Yeah she is” I answered as I look through the drawers.

After opening a few drawers, I found the can opener hidden under some kitchen towels. I wonder how that ended up there. I opened the can with it and then placed the food into Skittle’s bowl. After cleaning up the blood, I proceed to look for Skittles. She wasn’t in the kitchen so I decided to start looking for her in the living room. As I stepped foot on the living room, I saw Skittles on Sidney’s lap.

“There you are” I said as I walked to Sidney.

“She’s a sweet cat” said Sidney as she caressed Skittle’s fur

“Meow” Skittle purred and then licked Sidney’s hand

“She likes you Sid” I told her

“I like Skittles too” said Sidney

I took Skittles from Sidney’s lap

“It’s time for you to eat Skittles” I sent her to the kitchen

I took out my laptop from my room and placed it on the table in front of the couch. I turned it on and then played the movie ‘Kiss Me Deadly”.

“Want anything else?” I asked Sidney

“A blanked would be nice” She told me

I went back to my room and took my blanket from the bed and carried it to the couch. We snuggled into the blanket and started watching the movie.

It’s a long three-hour movie. In black and white. Yes I know it’s boring but it’s a classic one. I’m slowly dozing off, I’m tired of all the work today but I couldn’t shake off the feeling that I’ve forgot something. Wait, I forgot to drop by Cara’s place.

I checked on Sidney and I found her fast asleep on her side of the couch. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Cara’s number, soon enough she picked it up.

“Hey squishy!” said Cara over the phone

I could hear club music booming.

“You’re partying again?” I asked her even though I know the answer

“I’m out with my friends tonight” she said loud on the phone

“Okay. I was just checking up if you’re okay” I told her

“What? I can’t hear you! The music is too loud!” Cara kept on saying things but I couldn’t hear her properly.

“Okay, well good night then Cara” I ended the call.

Well that’s done, I’ll just enjoy this movie.

“That was sneaky of you Lev” said Sid as she opened her eyes

“You’re awake?” I asked her “But you were asleep when I checked”

“I was” Sidney yawned “Cara’s voice was so loud I woke up”

“Sorry” I apologized.

We both watched the movie again. As the time passed, Sidney started to lean on me and I just let her. I rested my left arm on her hips and I’ve realized her body was in perfect shape. I started to caress her leg and her skin was so soft. Sid giggled and rested her head on my chest. I scanned her body and she was wearing a fit tank top with long sleeves over it paired up with red skin-tight jeans. Taking advantage of the situation, I made my move

“Levy-” Sid called me

“Shh” I said “Just watch the movie”

(SEX SCENE EVERYONE)

I started kissing her neck, slowly moving to her shoulders. I bit her ear as she squealed in pain. I could see her skin getting goose bumps and I know it’s turning her on. I held her breasts and slowly squeezed them as I continued kissing her neck. Sidney started to moan to it and soon enough I made her lay on the couch with me on top of her, kissing her lips. As we kissed I ran my fingers through her hair, fixing it so I could see her beautiful face. I ran my lips to her neck and again kissed it as I slipped my fingers into her jeans. She moans as I start to rub her clit and I could feel her getting wet. I rubbed her clit faster and faster until she would want me to stop and I did.

I kissed her again and in the process, taking off her top. I unhook her bra and threw it on the floor then I began sucking her tits. She moans so loud to the rhythm of my sucking and I slipped my fingers into her jeans and rub her clit again. This went on until I couldn’t handle it anymore. I took off her jeans as Sidney took off my clothes.

We kissed and she wrapped her legs onto my body. I sat up, carrying her on my lap and I continued pleasuring her. We kissed as our bodies rubbed with each other, I caress her arms as she started taking off my jeans. We were then in our underwear and I’ve decided to fuck her on the floor.

I placed her flat on the floor as I teasingly took off her panties. I kissed her inner thighs making her moan. I cupped her breasts as I slowly trail my lips to her clit. As I reach her, I could see how wet she is. I slowly rub her clit making her moan for more, the longer I rubbed, the louder her moans become.

Just as she could take another breath I thrust two of my fingers in her making her scream in pleasure. I fucked her slow at first to let her catch her breath but as she moaned more and more I fucked her faster. Soon enough I was fucking her so fast that she would grab on anything she can and braced herself for more. She started moaning my name, oh it’s music.

I stopped and flipped her over, I’m fucking her doggy style. I insert my fingers in her fast. Sidney moans to my rhythm and I fuck her harder and faster. I fucked her so good that she came on my fingers. I pulled out my fingers and examine the cum. I giggle then insert them in again.

Again and again Sidney would cum, there was no stop to it. But soon enough I got tired. I kissed her lips deep and held her breasts as we laid flat on the floor. Sidney rested on my chest and we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.4K 55
It's Kendall Jenner's first night out in London and she decides to go to a bar. She meets the mysterious and charming Cara Delevingne and gets asked...
16.8K 960 47
Kat is just your run-of-the-mill bratty kid. Has more money to last her a few lifetimes. What do you think would happen when she keeps bumping into S...
14.6K 375 22
"You want me to model for you." Cara says. "I want you to be mine." She corrects a mischievous smile on her face. Cara ignores her, "you want to pain...