•Green Day Roleplay•

Autorstwa mikedirntsfrootloops

As the title suggests. Więcej

•Billie Joe Armstrong• {CLOSED}
•Mike Dirnt• {CLOSED}
•Tré Cool• {CLOSED}
SORRY
NEW RULES
FORM
Billie Joe Armstrong
Mike Dirnt

Tre Cool

300 7 243
Autorstwa mikedirntsfrootloops

Scenario 1: Tre is the new kid in school, and apparently your new lab partner. While Tre is a goofball, he messes up the mixture of elements in physics and causes a mess. Detention is the answer, and lucky you got stuck in it with him.

Scenario 2: Tre works at the local diner, waiting tables, and while witnessing a breakup between you and your boyfriend, Tre sits down at the table with you to begin comforting you.

Scenario 3: Tre is a lifeguard at the summer pool and while you and your friends show up, you jump off the diving board. You hit your head on the pool and Tre rushes in to get you. Is mouth to mouth needed, or just a beautiful face to wake up to? 

Scenario 4: Make one up!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14K 118 25
LGBTQ+ Imagines. Some of them are Fluff and smut
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...