Mike Dirnt

Scenario 1: After Mike gets voted Prom King and his date Prom Queen breaks up with him in front of the whole crowd, Mike is utterly embarrassed and retreats outside to blow off some steam

Scenario 1: After Mike gets voted Prom King and his date Prom Queen breaks up with him in front of the whole crowd, Mike is utterly embarrassed and retreats outside to blow off some steam. Feeling bad for him as one of his closest friends, you follow him and try to comfort him, letting your emotions get the best of you to tell him the truth about hoe you felt about him.

Scenario 2: When the zombie apocalypse finally happens and the rest of the town has died off, it seemed that you were the only one left to fight by yourself. You had built a small place just for you, stacked with the rest of your belongings and safety gear. While out on a hunt for food one day, you return to your place to find Mike warming himself by a fire and startled at the presence of another human life.

CREDS ^^ AllStarLoser

Scenario 3: When Mike nearly fails his senior year of high school, he is sent to live with his aunt and adoptive daughter (you). But he's not so happy about his stay, in fact he's quite distanced himself from everybody else. But you're determined to get him to open up to you, to try and make friends with a guy who didn't seem to have any.

Scenario 4: Make one up!