Henry Cavill Imagines

By ThatGirlAllAlone

More

Smashed Superman
Cooking Clark
Cavill's Creation
Date Night
Birthday Surprise
Superman's Son
Heart of Glass
Pot Head
The Fight
Protective Henry
When You Wish Upon A Star

Headcanon : Getting Married to Henry

13.1K 238 18
By ThatGirlAllAlone

•Henry having his brothers as his best men because he couldn't choose just one best man

•Your mum enforcing the "no seeing each other before the wedding." and Henry grumbling constantly about it as he doesn't want to be apart from you.

•Henry giving you one of his t shirts to wear to bed so that the smell of him makes you feel like he's really there with you.

•Letting you design the wedding however you want.
"Are you sure? You don't have anything that you specifically want or don't want?"
"Love, all I care about is getting married to you, so the only thing I want to see is you walking down that aisle towards me."

•Henry having Kal stand beside him in a small tuxedo at the altar.

•His brothers jokingly asking if you're sure you want to marry him
"It's not too late you know, we can still smuggle you out of here"

•Henry's sister-in-laws giving you tips on how to get used to being a part of such a large family.

•Getting married in Jersey, where Henry grew up as it's so beautiful there.

•He takes you on a worldwide trip for your honeymoon as you had never really been many places before.

•Henry getting you a puppy as a wedding present as you always felt that Kal needed another dog around.

•Henrys mum saying that she couldn't be happier that you are going to be a part of their family.

•One of his brothers jokes around during his speeches that it was about time Henry got married.
"We were all beginning to worry for a moment there little bro."
Henry loving looks at you when they say this and says, "but she was definitely worth the wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 50 13
This story is on aurrist . After 4 years meet is there bond is same or it being changed let's see...πŸ˜‰
596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
4K 578 63
siri, play insomnia by the rose. in which i showcase the graphics i make sometimes late into the night or early into the morning. π™œπ™§π™–π™₯π™π™žπ™˜ π™₯𝙀...
27.2K 284 18
Just a born and raised OC girl living in NYC, but what happens when she moves back to the OC and meets a 6'4 Japanese baseball player and begins to s...