The school's heart breaker is...

By Justadiva

Imagine your perfect sex god... Got him yet ??? Well to everyone at Montybay High Sam Crown was just that. S... More

The school's heart breaker is my brother...

3.9K 50 8
By Justadiva

Mia POV:

I followed Mrs Park through the hallways I found my self desperately trying hard not to run away as fast my legs could carry me in the opposite direction as we walked towards her office.

My heart was racing as I took in the stares and whispers of my class mates, I smiled at the floor as I looked at their confused and worried faces, I felt so sorry for them all, none of them really cared about what happened to me they were just worried in case I decided to take them down with me.

Suddenly Mrs Park stopped at her office door and I had to slam my heel into the floor to stop myself from slamming into her back, to be honest I wouldn’t have minded if I had banged right into her but I was already in trouble and I doubted I wanted to make things any worse. 

She turned to give me a disappointed look before opening the door and stepping inside, it took me a few moments before I realised she was waiting for me to follow her in. I stormed in not bothering  to shut the door, I was furious what gave her the right to look at me with that pathetic look, I had done nothing wrong why the hell was I even here???

Then I heard it, that hauntingly familiar laugh, so deep and powerful so sexy, or at least I used to think it was until I got to know the man behind the laugh…

Enter Chase Millers:

The school’s resident bad boy, biggest jerk and most stuck up player known to man. He loved himself more than he loved his own mum, and his ego was big enough to fill 10000000 balloons full of hot air.

Although I hate Chase with all my heart I couldn’t deny there was something about the way he looked, moved and walked that made my heart flutter.

His hair was an unusual combination of blond and brown, although it was cut short that just added to his natural hotness showing off all his beautiful face. His jaw line was harsh and hard but I used to love nothing more than cupping it in my hand and bringing my lips to meet his full sweet lips. He had the body of a god, his muscles were toned and with every step he took towards me I could see them rise and fall through his shirt, I took a deep breathe trying to calm myself.

I saw a smirk begin to dance across his lips as he noticed me staring at his chest, I quickly tore my gaze away and met his eyes. They were sparkling as always and I could imagine all the thoughts that were racing through his mind. He licked his lips slowly as we came face to face.

“Well Crown haven’t we been a naughty girl…” He smiled at me before closing the gap between us.

I looked up at him and glared at him hoping with all my might that if I stared at him long enough he might burst into flames as I directed all my anger towards the stupid jerk that was standing in front of me.

“Wow Millers, have you forgotten already how much you used to like me when I was a naughty girl???” I smirked at him and saw a blush begin to spread up his neck. 

Aww how cute, the bad boy blushing.

“That’s what I thought,” I said before turning away, but Chase caught my wrist before I could leave.

“Crown, if you’re really so bad then why did you beg me to take you back so many times after I broke up with you???” He laughed as I felt my eyes sting with un-shed tears. His grip tightening on my arm causing me to gasp.

“You’re no naughty girl, Mia,” he said using my fist name for the first time so far. “You’re just a pathetic no body.”

He turned and walked away into Mrs Park’s office without a second glance at me as I stood shaking, tears threatening to escape, I choked back a sob. I closed my eyes remembering the countless nights I had cried myself to sleep over Chase Millers. But I wouldn’t let him break me again, not this time.

I sank down onto the seat Chase had been previously sitting on and buried my hands in my head. I had spent all of the last year trying to blank out the memories and the hurt but every time I saw him it all came rushing back the pain just as fresh and the love just as raw.

The first time I had spoken to Chase I knew I wanted to be with him, he made me feel so beautiful and unique like I was the only girl that mattered. I fell for him so fast and deep I never considered the fact that the inevitable would always happen, it was obvious that I would be hurt but then again as they say "love is blind."

We started dating about a week after we met, our love was fast paced and full of passion but to Chase that was all it was, there was no love it was all just lust for him. Every time we kissed I hoped that one day he would love me, one day he would want to be with me just as much as I wanted to be with him but every day I was filled with nothing but disappointment.

I was stupid, young and naive and Chase was my first love. I should have through his lies, I should have known but throughout our relationship I knew I was lying to myself.

When he couldn’t turn up for a date because he was suddenly, I told my self he was just really busy.

When he disappeared at a party I told myself he was just going to the bathroom.

When I heard rumours and gossip at school about other girls he was sleeping with, I told myself they were just jealous.

But if I had listened to the facts just once I would have never let myself fall so hard.

I was nothing special and I could never be considered the most beautiful girl at our school but being with Chase made me forget everything and when we kissed I could forgot the rest of the world.

In the end it was Sam who forced me to see the light and it was because of what Sam did that I had my heart broken for the very first time.

It was at our school’s annual Summer Ball.

Just let me explain when I say ball, I certainly don’t mean beautiful evening gowns and a four course meal.

The summer ball was the most notorious teen partying in the city. For the girls the party meant dressing up in their underwear and not much else and getting laid by every guy they could.

For the guys it meant getting drunk as possible and having fun with every girl they could find.

For me it meant that I could put the rumours to rest, I could show all the jealous sluts out there that Chase was mine and that he loved me, at least deep, deep down I was sure he did.

I had spent weeks finding the perfect dress, making sure I knew Chase would love it. I had chosen in the end,  a gorgeous black dress, it was mid-thigh length and completely backless, I hoped it would show Chase some of what he was missing.

Sadly it was me who was missing out on what everyone else already knew….

I sat rewinding time and replaying the moment when I opened the supply closet to find my boyfriend and some slut together doing the dirty deed right in front of my eyes.

I broke down silently crying, I swore as I heard my heart break as I thought about the moment afterwards.

“I told you so,” Sam smiled at me as if he was proud of the fact he had known my boyfriend was cheating on me.

“She wasn’t the only one by the way.” Sam stated as he saw my face crumple. I had been the victim of a cheating and lying boyfriend and all my brother, my hero had to say to me was that it hadn’t just been the one girl.

A cry escaped my lips as I heard a door open and Chase strolled out with a wide smirk on his face. He looked down at me from across the room, taking in my tear stained face and then I heard it, that hauntingly familiar laugh, so deep and powerful so sexy, or at least I used to think it was until I got to know the man behind the laugh…

Sam had known all along and yet he had never thought to tell me, he had never wanted to protect me, he hadn’t cared. From then on my relationship with Sam was rocky and unbalanced, I had forgiven him eventually, he was my brother after all but I was wary and I swore on that night I would never give my heart away again.

My plan had been going just great until Sam brought Scott home for the first time, they had been friends for years but I had never really focused on him much putting all my effort and time into Chase.

But slowly I had begun to  seen more and more of Scott and now it wasn’t Sam I was unsure of it was Scott.

I was so scared of my feeling for him, they were so different from what I felt for Chase but maybe these feelings were what it felt like to be in love.

I shook my head no love was for stupid people , I would never fall in love not now not ever and certainly not with Scott Black.

As I heard my name being called from inside Mrs Park’s office I couldn’t help but wonder if I would ever tell Scott how I felt…

Was it really worth having my heart broken again or did I risk it all for one more chance at love…

****************************************

Ta Dah !!!!

Now we know why Mia hates Sam, he let her have her heart broken :(

Bad Sam..... but what about her feelings for Scott will she tell him and what about Chase, why is determined to make Mia's life hell.

And why has she gotten called into the head teacher office, is she in trouble ???

Well to find the answers to all these mind blowing questions you will have to read on :)

As always please vote and comment I'm so happy with the response this story had got and every time one more person comments, reads or votes I cant help but smile :)

Love you all xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.4K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
11.9K 258 89
I'm Kylie and this is my TRUTH! I was enjoying my night after graduating high school, I seen this fine ass guy with tattoos and pretty eyes just my t...
3K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
465K 14.1K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...