The Team with the Legend

By godofmischiefbitch

{#51 in share/12.05.18} Sarah is the living legend .She has the power every fairytale fighter wants . You can... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
FLASHBACK
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 1

1K 231 135
By godofmischiefbitch

The Legend was real.
The Legend, "she" was living.
They found her.
They found Sarah.
She was the one they have been searching for. She was the power plug.
The living legend.
Being able to find her was a real happiness for all the teams but they knew that it was going to take some time till she could discover her powers.
-
The teams were the undercover powers killing and fighting against: "fairytales"without going into the details I'm just going to call them fairytales at the moment. In the coming chapters, we will meet so many that I think you don't need to meet already. You probably already figured out that Sarah is going to be our main character.
So, I wanna start with telling you who she is. Sarah is a 16 years old common high school girl but things started to get "common" when she was 10. The things that happened, before that time, are still mysterious for everyone, but I think we will find out sooner or later.
-
I didn't tell you one important point, is it in your mind? Why a legend. So, our "fairytale fighters" didn't just become so because they wanted to. Let me explain ; people with these powers were born with an unusual eye color. Its color is categorizing them.But we will talk about that later.
Our "legend" says that 1 person will have a color none of the other fighters has...
-
I said high school, right? Why would a person fighting against the dark go to a high school to find a legend no one believes in, or is there someone from the teams knowing more about the legend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 0 11
People are changing and the new abilities awakened in them could reshape the world, but can the changed survive in a world consumed by fear? A superh...
Reign ✔ By Kajree Gautom

Historical Fiction

13.9K 642 23
HR : #42 in HF There comes a time in life when you are not very sure of who exactly you are. You get confused in accepting yourself. You get engulf...
5.9K 347 10
"You're a nice guy, I wonder why you don't have a girlfriend, fufufu~?" "You're in your twenties and you haven't been with a girl yet!?" These are qu...
21 0 5
I woke up in a laboratory with all my memories lost. Then I came across this beautiful platinum-blonde haired girl who called herself my girlfriend...