A nightmare from the past (E...

By DezertFlower

The sequel to "The Outlaws Destiny", featuring the character Chyenne Murray. Having been settled for month... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

589 18 2
By DezertFlower

With all the others raising their brows, Curry included, and looking generally confused, Heyes explained to them.

"Thad here..." he started, then he looked a little sheepish as both Lorne and Millie shook their heads at him, "..well, my friend...had the 'pleasant' experience of meeting these two buffoons last night." he couldn't help but to grin a little as he spoke, " and...they aren't exactly any geniuses...quite the opposite! And they are supposed to be well versed in outlawing.." the last he said with a big portion of irony.

"One thing they actually grasped.." Curry had to admit, "They knew they wouldn't find the likes of her over at the saloon.."

"Off course they wouldn't." Millie blurted out, "That would be preposterous.."

Heyes chuckled at the old womans instinctive and genuine outburst. She definitely behaved like a mother, protective of her child.

"Okay..." he continued, "we have to get them satisfied enough to leave and never come back!"

Lorne leaned over the table, his hands tightly clutched together.

"Just how are we gonna do that?"

"We are gonna show them Chyennes dead body!" he told them flatly.

There was a collective gasp around the table.

"We are gonna show them my ..what?" Chyenne asked whispering, her eyes widened in horror.

"Your dead body, Sweetheart..." he said calmly, but then his dimples betrayed him as he winked his eye at her." They have to see you dead to give you up."

Lorne started to move in his seat, his posture told Heyes he was beginning to understand where this was going.

"You really think it'll work?" Lorne wondered, scratching his head.

"Well, I've had worse ideas that did.." Heyes told him truthfully, "..and some that didn't.." his eyes was drawn to Chyenne, "this time I count on their stupidity to make it work! "

Curry leaned over the table too now, his brows furrowed.

"Care to fill me in on this, huh?...how is that going to be done?"

Chyenne gave him an appreciative glance. "I'd like to know too..."

Lorne looked at Heyes, getting a nod.

With the vast experience in medicine and a lifelong career as a doctor, the sign outside his office telling in proud letters, Lorne Nolan MD, he started talking.

"There is a special poison that we use in medicine to sedate people, called curare, leaves the person almost in a state of death...they look dead, but they aren't! But there is always risks involved when sedating.." he looked at Chyenne, just a hint of worry in his eyes, "There's always a chance they will never wake up.."

Curry's jaw dropped open. First he looked at Lorne. Then he looked at Heyes.

"You are not gonna put Chy through this are ya'?" he asked accusingly, his eyes turning icy.

Heyes decided to avoid his stare at the moment. Knowing his friend, he knew he was gonna hear his bawl about this for years to come.

He sought eyecontact with Chyenne and got it. Her emerald green eyes sparkled with trust when she gazed upon the man she loved with all of her heart. The first man ever, to make her wanna feel like a woman, a real woman. The only man who made her knees weak just by looking at her, the only one. She loved him so much, and she trusted him wholeheartedly. If it would make the Canton boys forget their vendetta, she would do it.

She nodded slowly, giving him a small smile.

"I'll do it...I trust you Lorne," she turned to Lorne, also giving him a smile, "I guess you know the exact dosage for my weight..."

"Off course I do Darling.." he took her hand and gave it a squeez, "But..you know..."

"No buts okay..please!" she smiled a little uneased and moved in her seat.

Heyes kept his eyes locked at Chyenne as he strolled over to where Millie sat.

"Dear Millie, " he said smiling big at her, his dimples totally irresistible, "you are gonna do a drop dead gorgeous work of art on her face..and all visible parts" he suddenly got a concerned look, "..you do have some make up, don't you?"

The look on her face came as a bit of a surprise to him. She went total blank. Not a movement, not a blink of an eye...nothing.

"Millie?" he enquired.

She drew a long breath and looked defiantly at both her husband and then at Heyes. "I do have some make up...yes! But the mere thought of .." her hand made a sweeping motion in the air in front of Chyennes face, then her face turned grim, "If this doesn't turn out well..you two are gonna regret the day you met me."

The silence in the kitchen made her last words echoe among them. Studying the kitchen ceiling with newfound interest, Heyes tried looking as casual as possible. Usually when a threat was thrown his way, he could handle it as he always had done..but when coming from this petite woman...he felt downright scared.

"Everything is gonna be just fine." he reassured her, with just a small hesitation, his eyes yet again resting on the woman of his dreams, "Chyenne can hold her own, she's been through worse than this.."

As Curry had been mostly just observing his partner when he had spoken about what they were about to do, he now called for attention.

"Okay..now we have cleared that..now, what do we do, to avoid them recognizing us?"

Heyes also had plans for that, he told them. Letting them know, the only things they needed now were: other clothes..preferably an undertakers, a pair of spectacles, some make-up too, a fake beard or a mustache...and everything would turn out to their advantage...he hoped .

Later that night, Heyes, Curry and Chyenne sat talking, going over the technicalities for the next day's upcoming scam. The first consternation over the absurdity of the whole matter, had eventually died down to simple acceptance. Now even Curry could discuss it without feeling aghast. He every now and then noticed the small glances Heyes and Chyenne passed between themselfs when they thought he wasn't looking. He was still amazed just how brutally Heyes had fallen for her, and he saw the longing in his eyes...the longing that could only be cured by spending some alone time with her.

As they had called the matter done and over with, no more needed to be done until morning, Curry stood up and eyed them both as he put on his hat.

Chyenne met his stare, sensing something , but didn't know what. "What? Where are you going?" she made her most quizzical face, making him chuckle under his breath.

"Out...I'm going for a walk" the corner of his mouth curved upwards as he met the stares of his partner, ".A long walk.."

The fact that he intended to go visit Lori, he decided not to share with them. And the grin he got from his partner were everything but quizzical. He tipped his hat to Chyenne and turned on his heals leaving.

"What did I do..? " she turned to Heyes, looking flustred.

He stood up, walking over to her, positioning himself behind her. "You did nothing, Sweetheart..." he said as he brushed her hair to the side, exposing her neck to him. Slowly he bent down, brushing his lips against the dawny hairs on her neck. A delightful shudder propagated from her neck to the rest of her body, and she turned her head, their lips just inches away from each other.

"Then why did he..?" she whispered as she breathed him in.

"Because I have a very considerate partner.." Heyes murmured and locked his eyes onto hers, slowly hauling her up to stand as he held his arms tightly around her "..He can spot my needs a mile away..."

Chyenne began to tremble, her inner most woman parts started to pulse with anticipation as the meaning dawned on her.

"Your needs?"

"Yes..." he mumbled, nibbling her ear.

"What do you need?" she gasped silently .

With a throathy laugh he scooped her up in his arms and leered at her with an impish grin. "You ...and you know it!" he breathed steamy in her ear as he with determined steps walked into the bedchamber carrying her, kicking the door shut behind him.

 *      *      *      *

Knocking on the door to a small house inbedded in rose bushes and lilacs, just on the outskirts of town in the other direction, stood Kid Curry, leaning to the wall...waiting.

A minute later the door opened slowly and a petite red head with fair complexion gazed upon him with a wonderous smile.

"Thaddeus..." she purred and looked around out into the darkness, then she stepped graciously to the side, letting him inside, "What a nice surprise!"

"Lori..", Kid tipped his hat at her, giving her a lecherous grin as he passed her on his way inside.

She swayed around, then closing the door behind her. Looking at herself in the mirror, she corrected her hair and straightened her dress a little.

"What brings you here?" she asked, knowing the answer.

He turned around, taking his hat off. He placed it on a drawer in the hall and moved towards her, snaking his arm around her.

"But...Lori, my sweet thing.."he moved in and nuzzled her neck with his lips, softly, gently, making her sigh with desire as she closed her eyes, " Don't you want me here?"

She snapped her eyes open instantly and felt herself drowning in his clear blue eyes." You know I do..." she sighed, a little bit annoyed that she was totally incapable of hiding her desire for him, "I just..." her voice faltered as he moved in and brushed his lips against hers. With determined dexterity, he embraced her, pulling her close to him, his lips tasting her. Feeling her soften considerably in his arms, his tongue went on a search tour, plundering her mouth.

Lori's delicate hands held on, not wanting the handsome cowboy to ever stop his assault. Finally as they parted he gave her a sly glance as he softly brushed a errand strand of hair from her face.

"Well...are you gonna keep me in suspense...honey? " he gazed down on himself grinning, "My friend here is pretty anxious to meet ya'!"

Lori smiled, seeing his arousal through his trousers as she gazed down on him. Even being the saloongirl she was, the sight of him, his excitement, made her skin flush...as she imagined what was to come.

The day Thaddeus Jones came into her life, she praised above all others. He had , with the force of nature, proven to her that some men...although they were a minority, could in fact, be loving and gentle. The first time they had, sort of, consorted, he had taken her to heights of pleasure she never imagined possible...and with the shrewdness of a snake, she had claimed him for her own over at the saloon, never letting any of the other girls near him.

Her hand gently brushed the soft fabric of his pants, the impressive bulge throbbing underneath .

"Now Lori..." he breathed as he started to unbutton her dress in the back, "Do not encourage my friend down there if you're not intending to take care of him..good.." as the last button slid from it's position, he manouvered the dress gently down her shoulders.

Her fair complexion changed some, as she gazed almost shyly at him, her eyes glimmering with delight. "You know I always take care of him good..." she whispered and allowed him to continue with her camisole, "I reckon it's just fair...cuz' 'he' does such wonderful things to me.." she motioned down below.

Curry chuckled...he so enjoyed the company of Lori. He've had a number of saloongirls during his years of outlawing, but never anyone quite like Lori. She was soft and had an appearence like she had never been touched, and to top that, she really knew how to...well...do things...and to do them good!

He knew she was doing others when she was over at the saloon, on her shifts, but that didn't bother him. The knowledge that he was the only one enjoying the benefits for free...and whenever he wanted it, was good enough for him. He liked her ...a lot. But...he did not love her.

His hands sought out and found her ample breasts, gently kneading them as he ravaged her mouth once again with his own.

Not entirely gentle, he scooped her up in his arms, carrying her, knowing his way, into her bedroom.

The kiss continued, getting more and more urgent.

Laying her down on the fluffy bedcovers their lips parted, he let his gaze tarry on her whole revelation as he unbuckled his holster and belt and let them fall down to the floor with a contented thud.

Lori felt herself warm up, almost to the point of boiling over. This man was her dream come true...how he made her feel, was unbelievable. And this was a private treat for her, not like the work she did over at the saloon. The men she had during work hours over there, were boors and inconsiderate...they treated her and the other girls like second-rated goods...Thaddeus on the other hand, he were a catch, a gem..

Slowly and with expertness, he removed the rest of her garments, then he moved up between her legs.

Curry lifted his head to look at her, smiling as he saw the expectance in her eyes. "Will you allow me my liberties, honey?." he breathed assertive, nuzzling her neck before he went lower to suck greedily on her breasts.

"I will so demand them..Thaddeus" she moaned, as she spread her legs wider, feeling him settling against her.

He feasted on her tight nipple and then he gazed with heat at her, nodding.

"I love it when you're demanding, love.." moving backwards and downwards, he returned to feasting on her shivering body.

Lori was totally overwhelmed by this wonderful man and she could only lie there beneath him, her hands stroking him all over, everywhere, whatever parts of him she could reach.

Her profession telling her she should know about every way to satisfy a man, but having Thaddeus doing such lovely things to her, made her wish for more. She promised herself to start invent new things, new ways, so she could drive him as mad as he drove her.

"Oh Thad," she whispered seductively, her back arching as he swirled his tongue over her skin just above the red triangle of heaven.

"Oh Lori...honey..." Kid murmured as he kept on kissing her, tasting her, "You smell just as lovely as you taste..." he gently shifted his hands to her hips and spread her folds, finding and licking at her sweet spot that he knew would give her so much pleasure.

"Oh for the love of God..." Lori shrieked and gasped, her breath getting caught in her throat as her hips thrusted up by the roaring bolt of pleasure, "Thaddeus.."

His looked up at her with a satisfied grin, letting his fingers continue to play where his tongue had been.

" Ahh sweet Lori.." he murmured, letting his finger play at her sweet spot, his other hand doing short work on his own trousers, pushing them down over his hips, all the way down until he snaked his way out of them.

Never letting her go for a second he manouvered himself down between her thights, lifting them up, urging her legs around his hips.

Having done that, he reared some, gazing into her eyes, then he forcefully pushed forward, plunging deep inside of her, making her cry out loud of pure pleasure.

Kid groaned satisfied as he saw her writhing beneath him in rapture. He bent down to capture her mouth, his tongue darting in and out, mimiking lovemaking to her mouth.

She thrust up demandingly, moaning into Kid's mouth as she felt the pleasure begin to build in her, the same sharpness as always when he started to move inside of her. Her nimble fingers curved over his buttocks, drawing him to her, and her nails dug into the resilient toned muscle.

Kid was in Curry heaven...he drove faster...slower...speeding up again.

Her eyes fixed on his as she groaned, then closed as the pleasure burst through her.

"Thaddeus!"she gasped as she clung to him, shaking with the spasms of joy as he continued to move.

The feel of the contraction stroking his manhood caused Kid to groan heavily, he buried his head in the crook of her neck, waiting for her climax before he quickly pulled out and his own pounded through him like a war drum. Finally being able to breathe again, he pushed up onto his elbows and gazed down at her, grinning satisfied .

This time it had been him, doing the good stuff to Lori and he knew it...he could see it in her blushing face as she laid there panting beneath him.

"You satisfied? " he said hoarsely and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Aww..you scoundrel." she groaned softly and gave him a sly glance, "You are spoiling me rotten...you know that? "

He nodded cocky to her and chuckled grinning. "That's my plan...Lori dearest...That's my plan"

Half an hour later Curry opened the door to the boardinghouse and snuck in, tiptoeing as silent as he could. Inside was total silence. The only sound he could hear was the familiar sound of his partners suppressed snoring. Opening the bedroom door a little ajar, he peeked in, spotting Heyes and Chyenne lying curved up close together in bed. With a complacent look, he saw Heyes' arm placed firmly around her, almost in an impounding gesture. His face contently nuzzling her neck, his mouth showing a hint of a satisfied smile.

Curry chuckled silently as he went over and sat down on his own bed. Thinking back just about a year ago, that was a sight he had never thought he would see...better yet, had he even suggested it to his partner, he would have given him a 'are you out of your freaking mind' look...

Pulling off his boots and wriggling his pants off, he crept under the covers, taking one last look over at his partner, he then closed his eyes and allowed sleep to claim him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 90 24
The sequel to my first story. Uldren Sov is still alive, despite being shot by Jacklyn. After a sad funeral, someone is on a mission to find the man...
71.9K 2.6K 20
The story is set after Hook rescued Emma from her fiancรฉ Walsh, who turned out to be a flying monkey. Emma comes back to Storybrooke a year after the...
3.6K 278 52
Hannibal heyes and kid curry are the two most wanted men in the west. when they are requested to do a job for there friend, Mr mcCreedy, everything s...
19.5K 312 61
Stacy Greene has just moved to town from California to get away from her past. She meets a gang of 'greasers' and quickly becomes friends with them...