Love Love Hoshi

By dspcblesun

A 19 year old Park Do Hee found herself travelling to the city of Seoul, trying to find her older brother who... More

Love Love Hoshi©
Prologue: Introducing Do Hee Park
1: Meeting the Living Levi
2: The Sunshine, The Diva, The Rude and The Cool Guy
3: Safety and Horror
4: Fear of Being Left Alone
5: Please Stay
6: So this is SEOUL
7: Hoshi and Dohee
8: Introducing Them
9: It Hurts
Special Chapter: Hoshi's YURI
10: Sudden Change
11: I Don't Get Myself
12: The Millionaire Beer House Boy
13: Face to Face
14 : All that Interaction
15: New Style
16: The Meeting
17: Let Me Let You Go
18: Jealousy
19: Am I In-Like?
20: Happy Virus
21: Delayed Move
22: Unintentional
23: I'm Gonna Kill You!
24: Weird, Crazy, Fun Day!
25: Sleepover
26: 고백? (Confession?)
27: Moving Out Day
28: Can I Come With You?
29: A Day With A Spouse
30: D-Day!
31: All These Little Things
32: What to Do?!
33: OUT
34: I'll Wait For You
35: LDR
36: Dare
37: Surprise!
38: It was Planned All Along
40: Back in SEOUL
41: The Surprise
42: For the rest of my life
43: Wedding Day
44: The Real Thing (Epilogue)
Special Chapter 1 🔥(rated SPG)

39: Just The Way You Are

1.4K 58 22
By dspcblesun

Chapter Thirty-Nine

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Someone called, more like a shriek actually. I covered my bleeding ears and stayed laying on the floor.

"Yah, let them sleep." Someone with a soft voice said.

I can never guess... I'm too sleepy.

"Eo? Going to work already, my dongsaeng?" a deep voice said.

Chanyeol hyung?

"Ah, yes. I got an early meeting."

"Why don't you eat first?"

I immediately stood up with still my morning face, my messy hair like it has been hit with a typhoon, and my eyes that seems like a slightly slanted line. Wth.

"Oh, you're awake already?" Dohee's voice echoed.

I looked around and saw Dohee standing behind me with Mingyu and Chanyeol hyung who's wearing a pink apron.

She looked so elegant when she dresses up. Her heels is kinda tall. I got worried.

Wait, why is Mingyu dressed up as well? Are they going somewhere?

"Yeah. You're going to work already?" I asked.

"Yes. You should sleep some more. It's still 8 am you know." She said.

"No wait. Where are you going Mingyu?" I asked and gave him a glare.

"I'm going with Dohee." He said casually with a smirk.

"Ah yes. He's going shopping. I'll just drop him off. The shopping mall's not so far from my office anyway." Dohee said, relieving me. I really thought he's going WITH her to work.

"I should go with you." I replied as I actioned to stand up.

"No no. Stay." Dohee said. I sat back down. "I really have to go and it would take forever to wait for you to finish, so you just stay here okay?"

"Alright. If you say so." Hoshi pouted.

"We'll get going now." She said as Mingyu offered his arms. Dohee happily accepted and grabbed his arm for support.

It made me jealous a bit but I can do nothing about it.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?! Take your lunch with you!" Chanyeol hyung called but they already left.

"She didn't have breakfast?!" I asked.

"I should get ready and send this to her instead. This bad girl's not eating her meals properly." Chanyeol hyung said.

"NO, HYUNG! Let me!" I shouted as I raised my hand.

"Are you sure? Do you even know where to send it?" He asked with a brow up.

"Uhhhh, no." I said scratching my head with a grin.

"We should go together then. Stand up and get ready sleepy head." He said and rushed up to clean up.

I also stood up with a smile and arranged everything before throwing myself in the bathroom.

I picked a casual wear and just pampered myself before coming out.

"Hyung! I'm ready. Where are you?" I shouted.

"Yah stop shouting Hoshi. Everyone's still sleeping." Wonwoo said.

He was sitting at the counter with a cup of hot coffee. He didn't seem to be in a good mood. He looked sick.

"Hey Wonwoo. Are you okay?" I asked as I came closer and tapped his back.

"No. Damn that Mingyu. He kept on grabbing my blanket last night. He was in a cocoon and I wasn't but he still stole my blanket. It was cold you know. That impudent child. I think I caught a flu." He said as he cough a little.

Poor guy.

"You better get some medicine. I think I saw some at that cabinet yesterday." I told him.

"Yeah? Thanks Hosh. I'll check it out after this. Want some?" He said as he raised his cup.

"No thanks. We're going to Dohee's work place. Me and hyung." I said with a smile.

"Oh. Good luck then. I think Chanyeol hyung is outside already." Wonwoo said and he turned his back.

"Okay. Bye~" I said as he just raised his hand in acknowledgment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here." Chanyeol hyung said as we passed through the entrance. "We should probably park this at the basement. He said as he turned his car towards the basement parking.

When we arrived at the basement, his phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, Mister Smith?... Ah yes... Isn't it tomorrow? NO?... Ah, yes, I forgot about that... Okay, sure sure. I'll be there by half an hour, will that be okay?... Alright. Thank you. I'll be there. I'm on my way now"

"What was that hyung?" I asked, I only understand a few lines.

"Uh, I think this mission is for you to do alone." He said.

"Wait, why?"

"I have an important meeting at a company nearby. I kind of forgot that it was today. I should go you know." He said as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

I sighed, "Where am I supposed to go?"

"Just ask the lady at the lobby. Tell her you're Dohee's boyfriend." He said and gave me a wink.

I smiled. "Alright. I'll get the lunch boxes at the back. You stay put hyung."

I got out from the car and grabbed the lunch boxes at the backseat.

"Done. Take care hyung."

"Eo. Take good care as well. Take care of my sister okay? Make sure she eats meals properly. Don't make her sick. I'll kill you for sure." He said with a smile on his face.

"Aye, aye!" I said as I gave him a salute.

He just smirked and went on his way.

Now, I feel like he really accepts me as family. Thank goodness for that.

I went to the elevator up and arrived at the lobby. As what hyung said, there was a lady there.

"Uhm, Hi." I said.

"Hello. What can I do for you sir?" The lady said looking like she's seducing me. She seemed like she didn't know Korean. I haven't thought about this.

"Hmmm, I'm here... for Dohee?" I said. I guess that's good grammar already right?

"Ah, Miss Park. What is your business here sir?" She asked with a smile and glittering eyes. Her voice was in high pitch and it was unprofessional. What is she doing?

"I'm Kwon Hoshi... AH! Hoshi Kwon. Sorry. Hoshi, name. Kwon, surname. I'm her... boyfriend. Here for... this." I said as I raised the lunch box for her to see. She seemed shocked and embarrassed.

"I didn't know you were Mr. Kwon that Mr. Park said earlier." She said as she started to say sorry.

"That's okay." I said.

"I should call the office of Miss Park first. Could you wait for a while sir?"

I nodded in response.

"Come with me, sir. I'll escort you to her office." She said with a smile.

I just nodded and followed her to the elevator.

"Whoa. This elevator is so elegant. Just like my Dohee." I murmured as we entered the spacious elevator.

The lady just stared at me with confusion.

"Are you okay, sir?" The lady asked.

"Ah yes. I'm okay." I replied.

It was a long awkward silence until we arrived at the floor Dohee's office was in.

"We're here sir." She said as the door opened.

Just from the point I was standing, I saw Dohee talking to a lady at the end of the hall. She looked cool.

A smile escaped from my lips. I turned to the lady and said thank you. She just smiled and said it was a pleasure.

I bowed to her in respect as she was about to go back down.

I sighed and then gathered up my courage and walked towards where she is.

"Psssst!" I called.

Dohee and her office mate turned to where I am. With a smiling face she welcomed me.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you went back to sleep?" She said as she walked towards me.

I spread my arms for her to see what I got. She just chuckled and gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you, Hoshi." She said.

I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Omo! Hey Mers, this is my boyfriend by the way." She said as she turned back to the lady she was talking earlier.

"Oh! Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Mercelli, Dohee's friend in the industry. I was just checking if she was ready for the red carpet next week." Mers said as she offered her hand for a hand shake.

"Ah! Hi. I'm Hoshi Kwon. Nice to meet you." I said as I took her hand for a shake. Thank goodness I wasn't stuttering or anything.

"I should probably go. You enjoy your time with your boyfriend, Dohee." She said and smiled. She came close to me and whispered. "She talks about you every time we meet. She missed you, you know? Now, I know why. You're a handsome fella."

I smiled at what she said. I was able to comprehend a little.

"Bye guys!" She waved.

"I liked that girl." I said.

"Oh really? Go to her then. She was whispering to your ear and you liked it. GO!" Dohee said as if she was...

"Omo! Are you jealous right now?!" I said in shocked. I was happy at the same time. HAHA

"What? No~ Anyway. I have to go somewhere." She said changing the subject.

I smiled at her.

"Come here." I said as I grabbed her arm and embraced her from the back. "You know that you're the only one for me right?"

"How would I know that?" She snorted.

"DUH! Would I be here for you if you weren't my only girl?" I said as I turned her to face me.

She smiled a little, and it was enough for me. I hugged her once more and she hugged me back.

"We should probably eat this food I have. I know you're hungry already." I told her and she just nodded.

We went inside her office and there, we ate our brunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should we go out and look around? Let's go on a date." Dohee suddenly said a few minute after we finished our brunch.

"Where? I don't know any good place here."

"Don't worry. I'll be the tour guide." She said with a cheeky smile.

"Okay then. Let's go?"

"Let me change for a while. I need to transform myself into Park Dohee. This exterior here, this is Dohee Park, the fashion designer who has an image to take care of. I'll change into Park Dohee, Kwon Hoshi's girlfriend and someone who doesn't care much of her image because she's comfortable with anything." She said with a smile.

I just smiled at her and nodded.

"I'll be quick." She said and rushed to some room inside her office. A wardrobe maybe?

After 30 minutes...

"I'm done!" She exclaimed waking me up.

Wow, that was quick.(Sarcasm)

"Oh. Good." I said.

When my eyes met hers, my jaw dropped.

The fashionista Dohee is gone. Now, I saw a simple lady dressed in black and white with less makeup making her natural beauty show. I miss this girl. I miss her.

"You looked great, love." I muttered.

She chuckled, "This is just me you know."

"Yeah. I know. You're beautiful just the way you are. Don't put too much makeup anymore, you look prettier this way."

She just chuckled, "Come on. We should use the car. It's in the basement. You have your driver's license right?"

I nodded.

She locked our arms together as we went out and into the basement. Her car was parked a few feet from the elevator. It was in matte black. Very nice~

"Whoa! This is so beautiful!" I exclaimed as I gently touched the car.

"It was a gift from a company I used to work with. It's their way of saying 'thank you'." She said.

I sighed. It was a gem.

"Where should we go, my lady?" I said as I gently opened the door for her like a queen.

"Thank you, fine sir. Let's go to a park and buy some tteokbokki." She said excitedly.

"Alright. Your wish is my command. Although you have to guide me 'cause I'm not familiar with this place yet." I told her.

She chuckled and nodded. I closed the door and ran to the other side, the driver's seat.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

"Let's go!" She cheered as well.

With her guidance we were able to reach our destination. It was a popular park she chose. There were a lot of people and a lot of bikers. We were so careful not to get in their way.

I held on to two bags of tteokbokki and some manju. We sat on a bench and breathe in fresh air.

"This is nice." I said.

"Hmmm. Very nice~" She replied as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"Here, eat some." I grabbed a manju and fed her like a baby.

"HMM! Delicious. You try." She said and fed me manju as well.

Yep. It was delicious.

We stayed there for like an hour, talking about random stuffs and just doing crazy things.

When we finally finished our food, we decided to take a walk and just enjoy the scenery together.

With hands bind together, we walked the pathway to forever.

Cheesy? That's what people become when they're in love. Sad for you, I'm in love.

10 minutes of walking around the park, little drops of rain suddenly came.

"Eo? It's drizzling." She said as she held her hand out to feel the droplets.

"Come." I said as I pulled her towards a large tree.

The rain poured suddenly and we got wet.

"AH! It's getting stronger." She said. We were still running until we were finally shaded.

I immediately turned to her, grabbed a handkerchief in my pocket and dried her hair and face.

Because of the rain, her makeup got washed away. Now I see her flaws and it was beautiful. She's beautiful.

She smiled at me and grabbed the handkerchief, "Let me dry you up, hamster."

"Hamster?" I said in an unbelievable tone.

She just chuckled and tried to reach my hair. I bent down in consideration and now our height is the same. I stared at her as she dried up my hair. I thought, this girl is really the one.

I want to spend my remaining days with her.

I want to wake up every morning and see her beside me.

I want to be the only one to taste her cooking.

I want to be there for her when work stresses her out.

I want to be the one to make her smile every single day.

I want to be the one to carry her when her feet hurts.

I want to be the one to buy her medicines when she'll get sick.

I want to protect like a knight protecting his queen.

I want to comfort her every time she feels like crying.

I want to share all my success and failures with her.

I want to grow old with her.

I really do.

"Hey, are you okay?" She whispered waking me up from my overthinking.

"Eo? Ah, yes. I'm just... thinking." I said and smiled cheekily at her.

She already finished drying my hair. I stood up straight and realized how long I've been bending down. My legs kind of hurt but it was okay.

When the rain slowed down, we went back to the car and got ourselves back home.

"I should go and take a shower. You should go and take a shower as well." She said with smile.

"Okay. I'll shower at hyung's room. I'll see you at dinner then?" I said.

She nodded and walked up to her room.

"Hoshi-ah!" Someone called.

It was Wonwoo.

"Let me take that shower first. I haven't taken a shower today. Hehe." He said with a towel on his shoulder.

"What the ... alright. You go in first. Tsk! You stink!" I said as I covered my nose jokingly.

"HAHA! You stink Wonwoo!" Mingyu laughed from behind.

Wonwoo just laughed and walked to the bathroom with open arms.

What a dork.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later ...

The days went by so fast that I forgot that today we'll go back to Korea. I felt a slight pain in my heart as I closed my luggage. It's been a week since we arrived. It was a good week. I have enjoyed my days with Dohee and it was precious for me. I went to her office and helped her. It was an amazing experience just by being with her. Now, we'll go back to reality and face the fact that we won't be seeing each other again for some time. I will really miss her but I need to go back for work, too.

"Hoshi-ah, are you ready?" Chanyeol hyung called out.

They were at the living room already while I finished packing up in a room.

"Eo! I'll be there in a minute." I replied.

Dohee sadly smiled at me with watery eyes. "Do you really have to go?"

"I must. I'll wait for you there okay? A year might be a bit long but I'll wait. I promise." I said as I grabbed my luggage.

She nodded slowly and walked closer for a hug. I put my luggage down and welcomed her with open arms.

"Don't talk to other guys okay? Don't ever cheat on me." I jokingly said.

She chuckled a bit then she suddenly sobbed.

"Yah~ Are you crying?! Don't cry." I said as I raised her head up and wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." She said.

I smiled at her and hugged her once more, tighter this time.

"Don't cry, love. Or you'll make me cry too."

Instead of stopping she buried herself in my arms and cried more.

I sighed, holding my tears, gathering all my courage, and sang in a slow version...

Saranghaeseo, saranghandaneun mari

Bujokhaeseo, geu eotteon mareul kkeonaebwado

Neo hanaman akkideon nal dugoseo eodi gan geoni

Naega silheo eoeo jyeoseo meolli gan geoni~

Jangnanchiji ma, geogi ineun geo ara

Natanal geo gata, manyang gidarida

Neol chajagaya dwae chajagaya dwae

Jigeum ulmyeon mot bolji moreunikka

Ulgo shipji anha, ulgo shipji anha~

Nunmureun manhjiman

Ulgo shipji anha~

"Yah! I'm not the one who's leaving. Why are you saying such inappropriate song?" Dohee chuckled as I ended the song.

"I have nothing else in mind." I said as I laughed at myself as well.

"You should go now." She said as I released her from my hug. She wiped her remaining tears and went out of the room.

I grabbed my luggage and followed her.

"Aigoooo~ I thought we'll be cancelling our flight." Chanyeol hyung joked as everyone laughed.

"Dohee-ah, take good care of yourself here." Seungkwan said as he gave Dohee a hug.

Everyone said their goodbyes and went out.

"We'll be going now. You take care okay? Call me if you need anything. Always remember that oppa loves you so much." Chanyeol hyung said as he grabbed Dohee's cheeks and hugged her tight.

"Oppa~ it's embarrassing." Dohee jokingly said.

"I don't care." He replied.

"Hyung, we should go." I exclaimed as I grabbed him by force. He wasn't going to let go. What a dork.

"We'll get going." I said as I put Chanyeol hyung inside the van.

I was supposed to ride in front. When I was about to close the door, my feet started to walk on its own straight to Dohee. I grabbed her face and pulled her close for a peck on the forehead ...

But my lips landed on her lips.

I opened my eyes in shock and saw her looking shocked as well. People in the van was gasping as well.

I backed up, flustered, not knowing what to do...

Saranghae was the only word that came out of my mouth before I ran back to the van in shame.

It was embarrassing.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" I told the driver to hit the road before I embarrass myself more.

People in the van were cooing as I hid my very red face.

"Hoshi-ah! Why did you do that?!" Chanyeol hyung was getting wild at the back. The boys were holding him.

"Yah hyung~ let them be. They're even old enough to have their own kids." DK said.

He realized what he had said and covered his mouth. I could feel my face burning and I hurled into a ball.

Chanyeol hyung flicked his forehead and he cried in pain.

It's going to be a long ride home...

**************************************************************************************

I know I know ... It's been a long time since I updated. And I know, I'm such a bad author.

And I'm so sorry guys. I know this has become a bit dragging, I have this bad habit of starting something and not wanting to end it. *sigh

I'll come up with an ending soon~ hehe.

Sorry again <3

Love,

SAB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 377 13
Kim Eunji A 18 year old boy who's broken all he needs is love only one heart to match his but what if 13 hearts find it's way to his but one is his...
20.2K 713 34
When Hoshi witnessed Jang-mi busking on the streets of Hongdae, he knew it was love at first sight - but with his idol status and her apprehension, f...
3.5K 71 20
Short prompts about what would happen with each seventeen member in a certain scenario. requests open!!! comment to submit a request. (Credit to cove...
4.4K 104 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...