Young justice spitfire

By Artsy2231

Artemis and Wally will not stop fighting will they stop arguing or continue hating each other. Also this stor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
not an update
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapters 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

chapter 14

363 8 1
By Artsy2231

Artemis's POV
When I get to the spot I am supposed to meet GA I see red arrow and say "no no way I'm out." Green arrow says  "oh come on he's not that bad." I say "yes he is" and walk back to the bar. I enter from the back and walk down the stairs to the basement. I see that Felicity is still here and diggles has joined her now too. I say "hey guys that was a complete blow and why are you guys dressed up so nice?" Diggs says "because of the Wayne party Oliver is supposed to be at upstairs right now." I say "oh so are you guys going then?" Felicity talks now and says "yes and you are too." I say "what no no no no no no." Felicity hands me a black dress that flows when it cuts of at knee height the top has jewels on the top and it is strapless. Uggh I go into the bathroom and change. When I get out I put my leather jacket on and walk upstairs. I grab a diet mountain dew and start walking around. I hate having to talk to these people. Then I see dick and wally walking up to me. I say "what are you two doing here?" Dick says "my dad's hosting this thing the better question is what you're doing here." I say "my uncle is somewhere and I'm staying at his house tonight." He says "oh is that so." I glare at him and hiss out "YES it is." Wally interrupt and asks "is your last name crock?" I say "yeah why?" He say "because you were on my people you may know list on Facebook." I say "well you obviously know me Baywatch" dick and I laugh and then I walk away from them. The rest of the party is a drag and then at the end they find me and say goodbye I say "whatever and walk away flicking them off. I see wally throw a can at me from the mirror and catch it. He looks frustrated and I chuckle. I walk downstairs and change into my normal cloths and start to walk home. Of course it starts to rain and I curse at the sky. A car pulls over and the window rolls down to reveal dick who says "want a ride?" I say sure and open the door. Wally is there and says "I thought you were staying at your uncle's place." I reply "yeah I was but he got busy so I'm going home." He nods and dick says "where to?" I give them my address and his Butler I think typed it in and drove. "Dick says "what are you going to do with your night?" I say "watch some movies and sleep." He says "nice sounds like a plan." I nod and reply "that's because it is." Wally chuckles in the seat next to me. I smile and as we pull up to my apartment dick says "do you wanna hang out tommarow the three of us?" I say "sure why not?" He says "great we'll pick you up at 7 tommarow morning." I say "Kay" and get out of the car. I walk in and up the stairs to my room. I unlock the door and go to my room. I open my laptop and start watching to the bone on Netflix.I watch for about an hour and a half before turning my laptop of and going to sleep.
Hey guys OK so to the bone is coming out on Netflix soon and I can't wait to watch it it looks so good anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 230 16
Sequel to Percy Jackson and the Army of Chaos. This might be a short fic. I don't know. Birdflash ( dick Grayson x Wally West )
403K 13.6K 48
OhmNon Omegaverse Story A/N: This story contains mxm and mpreg. PS:- None of the media belongs to me. Cr to the owner. Start: 12/7/2021 End: 1/11/2021
26.2K 539 14
Adventures and moments with the Young Justice team. Art cover isn't mine. Credit to artist.
237K 6.4K 32
Wally and Artemis Are both having a difficult Time with their feelings towards Each other. Will they end up together? Or will they stay enemies?