after all I did for her? (sou...

Od FantomBangles

kid thinks he loves liz but when there one year anniversary roles around and he asks her to marry him only to... Viac

after all I did for her? (soul×kid)
realizeation
this is almost it
authors note

this is it

1K 36 14
Od FantomBangles

I looked every where, and caught sight of him on his bed. I got over as fast I could. jumping on the bed and straddling his waist. I picked his torso up and hugged him as tight as I could. "what the...? kid?" he questioned. "yes soul its me." I tell him. "what are you doing here? don't you have a wedding?" he asks. I get off of him allowing him to sit up. " I could marry some one im not in love with, but I rather be with some I could never live with out. I realized how important you are to me over the last few days. I left liz standing at the alter because I love you and only you. soul if you will forgive me for my arrogance, I would love that." I tell him looking at the floor. I feel his hands take my face and drag it up so I would be looking at him, I started at him and I gave off a little blush. he comes closer closing the gap between us, until finally he kisses me. I feel a rush of joy. I have wanted this for awhile. when we break I was speechless but soul wasn't "kiddo if you ever leave me again I don't think I could take it. I love you way to much." I hear someone clearing there throat and I look strait to the sources. ''kid if leave him or hurt him in any way I will dice you. oh and soul you found nemo." she says and leaves. I turn to soul is laughing. "what just happened?" I ask "you see maka said something about there being other fish in the sea and I said I wanted the clown fish referring to the three stripes in your hair and nemo was a clown fish who need to be found." he explained I was back to my somewhat normal self , when he mentioned my hair I cringed and started to play with it. " well soul thank you , because of you I realized liz's true intentions with me and I would have lost every thing." "don't mention it. I would do any thing for you." he said I felt a smile from on my face. "what do you say we take a nap and then go do something?" soul asked " I would love to." I tell him. we lay down and I snuggle close to him. I slow drift to sleep happily.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

12.3K 389 11
Best-Freinds Darryl (BBH) & Zak (Skeppy) Are Slowly Losing Fans Beacause Of "Skephalo" A.K.A Their Ship Name, They Decide To Do A Challenge Where The...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
97K 633 17
These are ideas I came up (or some of you!) with on paper, these are a mixture of fluff and lemons. I will put if a chapter is a lemon or not, I hope...
234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...