Ricegum x Reader

Od hotttwingz

You just got mad roasted. What do you do? Více

The Beginning
1
2
3
To the people saying to update...
4
5
sorry ???

Guide to Reading

2.8K 32 0
Od hotttwingz

You will be referred to as (y/n) ;

P R E P A R E  Y O U R S E L F --

I will be using female pronouns to represent you. In the past, I have switched between several people's point of view (POV) and since that was a while ago (2 years to be exact), I will restrain myself from unleashing my inner 14 year old self.

D I S C L A I M E R !!!

If you happen to read my fanfic and realize that I have some slight details/events that are similar to another fanfic, all I can say is that I am very much influenced by other authors. I just read some ricegum fanfics the other day and it may be especially clear in my writings that I really liked other people's story. So if it so happens that some context is similar to other stories, I apologize in advance! I will try my very best to avoid this from happening.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

102K 12.1K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
180K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
88.5K 1.7K 34
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...
386K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...