Fraternity

By Jewell_Webster

[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It'... More

Fraternity
Warning of Re-Write / Editors Wanted!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Epilogue
New Series?

Chapter Eight

29.6K 1.1K 304
By Jewell_Webster

Chapter Eight

Jackson Blake's POV

I go to move but my body is stiff. My hands are tied behind my back and the cold damp floor is pressing against my body. The last thing I remember is falling asleep on that soft bed at Slater's house. Where am I? Why am I here?

My mind is foggy as I use my elbows to sit myself up. I can feel the grazes on the side of my body as though I'd be tossed here like a sack of potatoes. The darkness surrounds me, the cold air grazing my skin. I'm blindfolded. I shuffle the room, trying to find something, anything that will cut the rope. I get to the edge of the wall and I feel a sharp piece of metal sticking up from the floor. Wrapping my hands between it, I start to rub until I feel the rope loosen more and more and eventually it snaps. I pull the rope away from my hands, freeing myself and removing the blindfold. This has to be another test right?

As my eyes adjust to the brightness in the room, the yellow sunlight pierces through the ripped curtains, the walls a stone grey filled with cracks and torn grim wallpaper. The floors are dusty and filled with rubble. The craving for a cigarette tingles through me, what I'd do to have the smoke fill my lungs and relieve my stress.

I rub my eyes and stand up, my feet hitting the cracked glass and crumbled plasterboard. I'm wearing the same shirt and tracksuit bottoms from last night, my feet only covered by a damp pair of socks. I walk towards the black wooden door, the brass handle is cold beneath my fingertips as I pull it open. To my surprise, it's unlocked. My suspicion rises and I tentatively make my exit.

As I step through the threshold, a flying object narrowly misses my face, my head snaps to where it's landed, finding a sharp object twinkle from the crumbling plaster of the wall. A knife. Three men stand on the opposite side of the room, knives in hand. One of them lunges towards me, his hand swinging up as he tries to stab my stomach. I block him with my forearm against his, swinging my leg and booting him in the ballsack. He groans, his knees crumbling as I smack the knife from his hand and roundhouse kick him to the jaw.

As the first attacker lays unconscious on the floor, the second comes towards me, swinging the knife towards my face. I catch his wrist and kick the knife out of the hand of the third attacker. The second attacker ducks under me, unclamping his arm from my grasp. He lunges for me, but I dodge his attack and instead deliver a firm punch into the third attacker's stomach.

Sidestepping the unconscious body, attacker three goes to throw a punch, the knife he once had has since collided to the floor on the other side of the room. I duck and deliver another punch to his stomach. Attacker two has picked himself from the floor and as he goes to punch me, I clasp his wrist, and in a firm swipe, a crack sounds the room as the bone breaks. He bellows in pain, falling to his knees and cradling his injured arm. The third attacker lunges and I swing a right hook to the side of his face, followed by a jab to the nose. He falls back, the world around him turns dark as he falls into unconsciousness.

I feel a weight on my back as the last attacker standing has launched himself onto my back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I slam him into the wall behind me, a grunt leaves him and as I take his broken wrist I twist again causing a piercing scream in my ear. He falls from my back and I deliver a swift kick to his gut and another to his nose before he blacks out.

I straighten myself out, the scrapes on my side sore and my neck bruised from my run-in with Slater. As I'm about to look around, I'm grabbed from either side by two large bodies to start to drag me into another room. I try to struggle but their grasp is too tight. As we reach the dark and soggy room, a single chair sits in the center. I'm pushed into it, my hands tied behind my back once more as the two guards stand at either side of me.

The door on the opposite side of the room flings open, a man in a tailored black suit steps through, his strides make quick work towards me before his fist slams into my stomach. That's going to bruise. I groan in pain as he peers down at me, amusement twinkling in his eyes. I go to stand, desperately wanting to headbutt this nob, but my endeavour is cut short as the guards push my body back down into the chair. The well-dressed man grips my face, causing my jaw to burn from my recent bruising Slater had caused.

The man's face is slightly wrinkled, his hair greying, his teeth yellowing. He keeps my eyes trained on him, his breath vile as it reaches my nose. "Mr. Blake, I've been waiting to meet you for a while now. The best pledge the Alpha Fraternity has this year. You're not easy to get hold of, staying in the Alpha's mansion. It only makes you more valuable to me." His voice is sinister, cold, and unwelcoming. "You're going to do something for me. I know you have access to Slater Devor's office. I want you to get yourself in there and steal a key set of information from his database. If you don't, I'll kill you." He warns, his blunt words are icy in the air and it make me chill at the thought. He lets go of my face and spits on the floor beside me. With one last glare, he strides back out the door he came from, the guards at either side of me pulling my body from the chair and dragging me through the set of doors on the other side of the room.

I try to break free once more but their grasp is too strong. As we reach outside, the warm air strokes my skin, the sun blinding me as my eyes adjust from the dark room we've just exited. In front of me, a white van sits on the grass, the door wide open, and before I know it I'm being picked up and thrown into the back of it. I hit the floor with a thud, my body screams at me in pain as a groan leaves my body. The doors are slammed shut and soon after the van moves away, rocking me side to side as I slide and crack into its walls.

As the van pulls to a stop, I jerk towards the doors, my body no doubt littered with bruises from the painful ride. I hear voices outside as once again I'm overcome by silence. I'm in the van for a good hour or so before the doors glide open and the muscle piles in next to me. "We will pick you up at 6 PM tomorrow. You will take this flash drive and download the files 92_6 and 5_78. Failure to comply...well, you know the consequences." With that said, they untied me and force the flash drive into my hands before gripping my arms and flinging me out the door. Rather than hitting solid grounds I fall into water, my body drenching as the salty ocean clings into my clothes. I peer up, where the van sits on a large boat, the doors slamming shut before the boat roars to life and starts to drift back out to sea. It was obvious now. They must have kidnapped me and taken me to a different island. I was stupid to think that thieves would operate on Slater's land, that would be ridiculous.

If that was the case, was this a test? Had I been kidnapped for real? Doubt started to creep in the more I thought about it. Slaters rich and powerful, he probably has information and knowledge that millions of people want from him. Was it really that absurd to think that there are people who will go to the extreme to get that sort of data?

The sky is now black, the moon and stars illuminate across the sea as I swim back to the shore. My muscles ache and my clothes stick to me. As I walk over the sand, I shove the flash drive into my wet tracksuit bottoms, unsure whether it would be the reason I get murdered in cold blood. Walking into the forest, the soles of my feet ache and cut against the branches as my socks provide little protection. As I emerge into the clearance outside Slater's house, my eyes spot a familiar figure walking towards me. Alpha Chase.

"Where the fuck have you been and why do you look like shit? Look at you! Your covered in bruises and cuts." He snaps. "Alpha Slater has been on a fucking rampage all morning looking for you." He flurries out his rage with questions I don't have an answer to. How do I explain the cuts and the bruises? How do I explain where I've been?

"Don't you give me shit, I had enough of that from Slater yesterday." I snap, feigning anger as I try to think of a lie. Anything that will get me off the hook. "I got changed last night and couldn't sleep. Got into Slater's liquor cabinet and went a bit overboard. Decided to go for a walk and fell down a hill and passed out. Why are you all trying to baby me anyway? I'm a grown man, let me live." I mutter in annoyance. The lie stinging in the air and I feel guilty that I can't just tell him the truth. Was that enough? Was that convincing or believable in any way? I didn't know.

"Fuck Jackson, do you realise how much shit you've caused. The whole islands formed a search party for you and Slater's threatening to boot you as a Pledge!" He growls out. "We're going to keep this quiet. You have too much potential for a few stupid mistakes to have you kicked. Slater's attending a business meeting right now, you're going to clean yourself up and figure out something to tell him that smoothes this over. Otherwise, you're gone within the hour." He grimaces.

"Why would you help me? Why not just let Slater kick me out?" I mutter. It didn't make sense, why would let me get away with this?

"Slaters a cold-blooded killer Jackson. After your performance outside the lodge, you should be buried six feet under. I mean what were you thinking? Hitting the person who decides whether you stay or go?" He shakes his head in disbelief. "Look, I like you. I think your a good person with a good heart. You need to straighten yourself out and you need to do it now otherwise you have no chance of staying here. I'm take a punt here, I'm putting my fucking head on the line so fix up," He threatens, his tone frustrated. He's looking out for me...but why?

"We don't exactly get on Chase! He's a prick and I don't know what his deal is. He could have killed us all yesterday with his stupidity, how was I supposed to stay calm?" I hiss at him,

"You stay calm to keep yourself in the game. You all knew what you were signing up for, you knew the risks. If you keep acting reckless you're going to get yourself killed," he bites out, leaving no room for a response.

We walk the steps to Slater's house, there's an eerie silence between Chase and I. An awkwardness that stings the air and entices an discomfort in me. Chase unlocks the door with facial recognition and I welcome the warmth as I step through the front door. I remember my way to the room Slater told me to stay in and yet Chase's words don't resonate with me. Why I couldn't just listen and keep my head low, I didn't know. I mean, I'm already in trouble, would it hurt to get in a little more?

I find a lift at the side of the hall and I make my way to the third floor. Two grand doors stand in front of me and as I push them open, the master bedroom sits in front of me. The smell of Slater engulfs me, it's so calming and sexy. A simple fragrance had such an effect on me. It turned me on.

The room is cold and shallow. Windows dominate the room from every angle. A single dark king-size bed stands on a platform to the center of the room. The dark cool features give the room a hollow atmosphere.

I make my way into the en suite, stripping my clothes and placing the flash drive on the bathroom counter before stepping into the glass shower. There was something about walking into his room and using his stuff that excited me. Made me tingle at the thought of disobeying him. The idea he could walk in and catch me wet and naked in his bathroom. It aroused me in dangerous ways.

The warm water stings my cuts but soothes my bruised body. My thoughts tormenting me, even as I tried to relax. What do I do? What do I tell Slater? Do I get the files from his computer? My mind is a mess. I can't think straight.

Stepping from the shower, I wrap myself in a towel and grab the flash drive from the side, leaving my clothes sprawled across the bathroom floor. That alone was probably enough to set Slater off in a frenzy. Using his shower and then having the audacity to leave it a mess. It made me tingle at the thought.

I make my way into the wall-in-wardrobe, the same cold lifeless feel to the room. Glass cabinets line the wall, rows of shirts and clothes behind their doors. I move around the centerpiece, grabbing a crisp white dress shirt and some black pants. I don't bother to do the buttons of the shirt, leaving it sprawled open as I make my way out of the room. There's no doubt that I'm a prick. Vanishing in the night, using his shower and taking his clothes. I was only giving him more reasons to be angry. More reasons to punish me.

As I step into his bedroom, I'm enticed by his smell. It clings to every crevice of the room and makes my body horny for him. How could something so trivial make me feel like this?

There's one other room on this floor, that had to be his office right? Leaving the bedroom, I creep towards the door at the end of the hall, cracking open the door where the smell of paper wafts in the air. A large bookcase sits off to the left, in front of it a large mahogany desk with a laptop sat on top of it, with the large window drawing your attention to the island and its scenic view. I push open the door, standing in the doorway, marvelling at its beauty, but one thought dominates my mind. I have to steal those files.

Stepping into the room, a pack of cigarettes and a lighter sit on the table. I take one out, lighting it up and letting the smoke seep through my lungs. The flash drive is burning in my pocket but I don't dare pull it out. I don't think I can do it. What if that information ruins hundreds of lives? I can't do it.

As I'm turning towards the door that voice stuns me still. "Where the fuck have you been?" He growls, his voice is deeper than usual. My body froze, his voice pulling away every ounce of control I had on myself. It was like the house shook against his voice, quivering in fear just as I was. What happens next I can't explain. It was crazy and wild. It was fucking weird and yet my body just took over, completely ignoring the thought of my mind. I dropped to my knees. My head bowed against my own will whilst the cigarette hung from my mouth. My cheeks warmed, an ice cold embarrassment washing my body and yet I couldn't move. I felt embarrassed and yet it felt so natural? It felt good. My eyes didn't dare look up as he walks towards me, his body towering over mine, lingering above me before he grabs a fist full of my hair. "Look at me." He hisses and my eyes snap to his command. Our eyes lock and maybe it's the light, but the whites of his eyes are no longer white, they're black and eerie.

He pulls the cigarette from my lips, pressing them against his own and inhaling the smoke. He continues to peer down at me, his hand ripping at my hair as he smoked the cigarette, contemplating what to do with me. Those moments as he gazed at me, knelt in front of him, completely submissive to his command, both exhilarated me and petrified me to the core. He stubs out the cigarette in the ashtray on his desk before removing his hand from my head. I remain still, not daring to take my eyes away from him. My body is submissive to his every word. I've never been this way, usually I'm the dominant one, the one to be feared, the one to be wary of. But I didn't realise what true fear was until I met Slater.

His hands move to his pants. He unbuckles the belt and unzips the front, pulling down his briefs so his hardened shaft would come out. My eyes widen in shock, what's going on? Why is he aroused? What is he doing? He takes my head and pushes it towards his cock. "Suck it." He demands. My mouth opens and he shoved it deep down my throat, panic settles in as he pushes my head to the base of his erection my nose brushing his stomach and I struggle to breathe. I try to pull back but he refuses to let me, his hand firmly on the back of my head. I gasp for breath, my lungs burning and he refuses me air. After a few moments more, he finally pulls me back from his dick and let's the air rush to my lungs.

I gasp, split coating my chin and lips as I gag. His cock is shiny and wet, he's at least 8 inches. Before I have time to take a second breath, he plunges down my throat again and I fight to move backward. He refuses once more, thrusting his hips, moving inside my throat as I gag around him. Fucking my throat as I choke and splutter around him. "Move your teeth." He hisses through gritted teeth, pulling back so I can take another breath, my face flushed and eyes water from gagging. I try to move my hair but he rags it back in place. "Open your mouth." He spits out at me and I'm quick to obey. My shaft is rock solid and I desperately want to rub myself, but instead, I focus on giving him what he wants.

He forces his shaft back down my throat, his hips thrusting in and out and I continue to gag and struggle to breathe. My body fights to pull away but he refuses over and over, continuing to force his large erection across my tongue and into the back of my throat. As he pulls away, saliva covers my face, stringing from his dick to my mouth. He takes his hand and rubs his thumb against my bottom lip, feeling the wetness of my mouth before forcing his way back inside. His eyes gaze at me, swirling with lust as he fucks my throats.

As he thrusts his hips, he grabs me tighter, keeping my face at the base of his cock as he grunts, and his warm semen engulfs my mouth. He pulls away and I have no choice but to swallow. The salty taste attacks my tastebuds and I gasp in much-needed air. I pant, my face and chest covered in a mix of saliva and semen, my eyes wet from the tears that streamed my face. He slips himself back into his pants and looks down at me, my shaft erect and desperate for attention. "Get out." He hisses.

I don't answer back. I stumble to my feet, my balance off from the recent activity. I walk out of Slater's office and into the master bedroom. I can't believe that just happened. Was that my punishment? To feel humiliated by him? No straight man wants to have another man's cock buried in their throat. Is that what he wanted? To dominate me and make me feel below him?

I lie on Slater's bed for what feels like hours. My mind was numb to what had happened. Why did I enjoy being humiliated like that by him? Why did it arouse me? I wanted to please him in any way he asked. The way he controlled me had my body tingling in ways it never has before. The way his thumb graced my bottom lip, the look on his face as his cock hit the back of my throat. I've never felt arousal like it before. As the thoughts roll through my head, my eyes get heavy and my body slumps into the cold sheets of Slater's bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
95.9K 1.9K 24
Dylan smashed his lips against mine. Slipping his tongue in, intertwining our tongues together. "Mmhm...ha...ha...s-stop" I said panting. He lifts my...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
472K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...