Are U Still Down ? โ€ข Tupac Sh...

Oleh Shayylondon

When you have some one good in your life, you hold on to them. You never know when the unthinkable will happe... Lebih Banyak

Copyrights
Dedication
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
Epilogue
Thank You

9.

595 39 67
Oleh Shayylondon

Calabasas, CA

Kidada

7:06 pm 

"Pac what is your issue?", I called out to him from the kitchen.

We have literally been quiet the whole ride from Vegas to our home in Calabasas. I don't understand why he is so upset when I am the one who caught him leaving the club with his best friend.

At least what he calls it. the sweet smell of my cooking aroma filled the house. Corn bread, collard greens and some fried chicken I prepared once we reached home will be tonight's dinner. I even went the extra mile to make a strawberry crème marble cake in hopes of cheering Pac up.

"PAC!", I called out once again before poking my head out the kitchen and into the living room.

Instead of seeing him, I seen our big screen tv that played Moesha and an empty love seat. Gently placing the spoon down onto the counter, I made my way down the hallway to our room to find Pac sitting on the bed with his back turned to the door.

"Yeah, Ima be back tomorrow for that shit man, I already told you. We gonna go out have fun and all that shit"

I leaned on the wall and listened to Pac's conversation. What was the point of us leaving Vegas for us to ride right the fuck back? If he wasn't being so hot headed we could of still been there having fun and enjoying eachother's time.

Pac turned around over his shoulder, then doing a double take.

"Aight Suge. I'ma holla at you. See you tomorrow nigga", he said as he hung the phone up.

"So, we going back to Vegas huh?", I questioned with a sarcastic tone.

"Don't start with me", Pac sighed as he brushed past me and walking down the hall way.

I immediately followed suit and trailed behind him. My hands began to shake as I felt my eyes start to sting.

"What the hell you mean don't start with you?", I slightly elevated my voice. "You have this funky ass attitude when you're the one who got- "

"Yeah who got caught leaving the club with his best friend just so I can be a good nigga and make sure she is safe. But that don't fucking explain why the fuck you came into the hotel room after the fucking sun came up", Pac interrupted me as he fixed himself a plate of food.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I sniffled and shook my head at how cold and callous he was being towards me.

"You think that I was out cheating?"

"I don't think you was out feeding the fucking homeless", Pac retorted as he slammed the spoon down on to the gradient counter top. "If you aint gonna tell me why you came b- "

"Why the fuck are you going back to Vegas?", I interrupted and crossed my arms. "Does that make any fucking sense?"

Pac slammed the microwave door after he placed his food inside. I watched him put the timer on one minute then walking to the fridge and pulling out a bottled water. He leaned on the counter, facing me while untwisting the cap.

"I got a fight to attend", he dryly replied.

"So why didn't we stay?"

"Because I didn't want to. You were bugging and I was tripping so I wanted to come home. Simple", he shrugged.

"You are a jackass you know that?!", I scoffed as I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah? Well you a liar"

"I'm a liar. But you lie about not fucking your best friend" I spat.

"If I wanted to fuck Jada I would have. I knew her before I known you. I aint got no reason to lie to you about shit. I been real since day one. If I kept it real about your coon ass daddy what the fuck makes you think I won't tell you if I been digging Jada's guts or not?", Pac screamed then softening his face after what he realized he said.

My bottom lip hung as I widened my eyes, nodding my head slowly in disbelief.

"Kidada", Pac started.

"Coon ass daddy", I said almost in a whisper. "Are you fucking kidding me!"

"I aint mean to say th- "

"YOU DID!", I screeched as I felt the warm tears flow down my face and then approaching Pac. "After you apologize. This is what you do to me?!"

"Look I said I was sorry...- "

"Fuck you Pac. You always do this shit you say mean and hurtful things as if it's okay and I suppose to take it and deal with it. Well I'm not. We gonna pack our shit to go back to Vegas so you can attend your stupid little fight with your thugged out ass friends and I'll find something to do" I roared as I left the kitchen in a hurry.

"FUCK!", I heard Pac yell followed by the microwave door slamming once again.

I quickly packed bags, throwing any and everything into it while streaming tears rolled down my cheeks. I could taste the salt from the tears on my lips as I frantically packed my bags in a rage.

"Kidada", I heard Pac voice say on the other side of the door.

He knocked twice before jiggling the door knob. I cried silently to myself as I threw my black and pink Nike duffle bag across the floor and wiped my tear stricken face. it just seems like me and Pac has been arguing a little more that usually lately.

I think cause I won't admit it but. I am jealous of how much he loves Jada and I feel that if it came down to it, he would choose her over me. Sure, I got the ring, but how can you compete with someone who he tells interviewers all the time that she is his heart...

It's completely insane if you ask me, and any woman would feel some type of Way.

I heard two more knocks followed by Pac's voice.

"Baby. Please open the door. I want to talk to you. I am sorry"

I bit down on my bottom lip and slowly reached for the door handle. I need to stop acting this way before he does slip out my hands and find himself in another woman's arms. Mainly Jada's

****

24 hours later

Las Vegas, NV

"JADA!" I heard a voice shout from across the room.

A slow smile crept across my lips as I watched my best friend motioning for me to come over to the table. I turned and looked at the hostess and smiled.

"There he go", I giggled a little.

She smiled and started to walk in front of me swiftly to the table booth that was next to the window, displaying the beautiful strip of Las Vegas. People of all different shades and sizes glided across the pavement, taking pictures in front of the famous Hotels and attractions.

"Here's your menu ma'am" she said as she placed the laminated menu gently on top of the table.

I thank her and turned my attention to my best friend as he smiled widely and swooping me into his arms, tightly embracing me and swaying us back and forth.

"Damn girl...look at you" Pac grinned as he took a step back and looked me up and down.

"Oh, please Pac", I laughed a little as I stared back at him. "You do this every time you see me"

"That's because you got that effect on me girl. Mmm mmm mmm" he said as he shook his head at me. "Still fine like you was in high school"

"Pac", I whined as I took my seat and he followed to do the same.

We laughed a little as we started ordering food for our brunch. I spoke to Pac all the time but to see him again was the best feeling in the world. He was my ace. Me and Pac had this relationship that was one of a kind.

I was in Vegas and once I learned that he was here as well, we decided to meet up with each other and have some lunch.

"Mmm.... these Fresh Shucked Oysters sound good", I said as my eyes scanned over the menu.

"Nah", Pac frowned as he gagged a little.

Looking up at him, I giggled as well.

"Why not? Those are good"

"I'm not too keen on slimy shit sliding down my throat", he bluntly said.

"Leave it to you to say something crazy", I laughed as I playfully smacked his hand with the menu.

"I'm just keepin it real", Pac chuckled along with a shoulder shrug.

"Mhm" I hummed as I looked down at the menu, before slowly catching Pac gaze

"What?"

I smiled as I looked around before focusing on him. His beautiful smooth mahogany brown skin still gleamed so angelically. He had such delicate features. It was like he was...pretty, even with the tattoos and thug persona.

"Nothing. I'm just glad you showed up. I know you a busy woman and all...- "

"Pac please." I waved him off. "I always have time for you no matter what. You know that"

Pac smirked. "That's good to know. A nigga still got a place in that big heart of yours"

I stared at him with this goofy grin upon my face before shaking my head and looking down. I am so blessed to have someone like Pac in my life. He was such a crazy but yet- a beautiful soul. Only a few understand Pac as a person. But I know him and we have such a connection that only a few people get to experience with someone in their life time.

We finally ordered our entrees; Fried chicken with Mac and Cheese and Greens, while I ordered the Oysters with barbecued shrimp and a big house salad.

"So, what you got planned today after we finish our brunch?", I asked.

"Damn. We just got here and you already tryin ta' get rid of a nigga?", Pac questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"What?", I questioned in confusion. "I just asked wh...- "

"Jada I'm just fuckin witchu", Pac laughed softly as he shook his head at me. "But I supposed to be going out with Suge tonight.

Chills surged through my body at the sound of that name. Suge Knight. This guy was bad news and he was always around when something bad happens. Ever since that shit with Eazy-E and Death row, hearing stories about this guy about how he uses his size to demand power, and finally with Pac being in cahoots with him, it never sat well with me.

"Oh" I dryly responded.

"...I don't want to go though" He admitted.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by the waitress, placing our drinks onto the table. A strawberry lemonade for me and a Fanta orange soda for him.

"Your orders will be out shortly", she smiled as she placed the straws in the middle of the table.

We thanked her in unison as we turned our attention back to each other. I sipped some of my drink as Pac aggressively took the straw out of the white paper that it was wrapped in. Placing his straw into his cup and taking a gulp.

"Back to what you said. If you don't want to go then don't go"

Pac shook his head. "Nah Jada, I gave my word that I would. You know I don't go back on my word regardless if it's something I want or don't want to do"

I bit down on my bottom lip. "Okay" I replied.

His pager started to go off. I watched as he looked down and silencing it before looking back at me.

"I'll call her back", he mumbled.

"Wifey?", I smartly questioned.

Pac twisted his lips up, followed by a small grin.

"She aint my wife yet Jada"

"Mmmm", I rolled my eyes in my head before sipping my strawberry Lemonade.

Our food was bought to the table and it smelled heavenly. It was hot and steaming and I couldn't wait to sink my teeth in this. I know my trainer will have something to say about how many calories I am about to consume.

But who cares? I am hungry.

"Mmm what?", Pac questioned, trying to continue our conversation.

"All I said was mmm. It didn't mean anything", I replied.

I peeled the shell off the shrimp that was in my basket. I slowly glanced up to see Pac staring at me. I felt butterflies as I tried to mask my smile, looking back down at the shrimp I was peeling.

"You feel some way?", I heard him question.

"No" I quickly replied.

Pac kissed his teeth. "Bullshit Jada. You think I don't know when you lyin to a brotha?"

I cut my eyes at him before focusing back on my shrimp basket. "How you figure I'm lying. I didn't do anything" I semi-giggled.

"Your jaw clenching and shit girl...stop playing with me", Pac whispered as he leaned in to my face.

"Please get out of my face" I laughed before tapping his nose. "I'm happy for you"

"Really?", Pac questioned as if he didn't believe me.

I nodded with a smile. "Yes man. Why wouldn't I be. You're my friend"

"I'm just checking. You know this could have been you girl", Pac said as he smoothly leaned back in his seat before displaying that radiant smile.

"We both know how that would go" I laughed a little louder before coughing a little. "We tried so many times, but it just didn't mesh for some reason"

"Yeah", Pac grinned to himself. "Like the time, you told me to kiss you"

I smacked my hands together before laughing harder at that memory. It was so crazy. The chemistry between Pac and I that is. I chewed my bottom lip, still laughing as I caught Pac smiling at me and shaking his head.

He continued to poke fun at the fond memory between us. "You was all like, just kiss me and let's see how this goes" he mimicked my voice in a high pitch tone.

"We was like ewwwwww!" I shrieked as I whole-heartedly laughed out loud before popping a shrimp into my mouth.

"That shit was funny as hell. I aint think we would be so turned off by that shit forreal", Pac admitted, using his spoon to pick up some Mac and Cheese off his plate and into his mouth.

My smile started to hurt my cheek muscles. I haven't smiled so much. Not even with Will. I mean sure he made me smile, but every relationship was different with different people. I have a different chemistry with Pac as I have a different relationship with Will.

We laughed and ate our food as we reminisced on our upbringing. Pac only having two sweaters, two pair of pants and a pair of shoes. We came from rags to riches together, literally. All the memories bought me back to a place that I wanted to be again.

I missed him.

Like any friendship, people argued. But me and Pac. We ARGUED. We were both such passionate people. When we disagreed upon things that would surface in our conversations we would go tit for tat, usually ending up mad, angry, hurt and lastly, not speaking to each other for extended periods at a time.

"I got something that's gonna bust ya head" Pac quickly said.

I side grinned as I poured my dressing on to the leafy greens and bright vegetables that rested in the porcelain bowl.

"Oh really?", I queried. "What's that?" I say as I placed a forkful of salad into my mouth and chewing.

Looking down and listening to what Pac started to stay, instantly made me stop chewing my food and gradually looking up at Pac's face.

"You are the omega of my heart. The foundation for my conception of love. When I think of what a black woman should be, it's you that I first think of", Pac recited to me.

A wave of warmth filled my heart as I listened to those words he oncewrote for me. This moment while sitting here listening to him recite thisserious but heartwarming poem brings me back to the day I first heard him sayin front of me.

"You will never understand. How deeply my heart feels for you. I worry that we'll grow apart and I'll end up losing you".

I closed my eyes, feeling Pac hand gently caress mines, still listening to him say this masterpiece over our lunch date.

"You bring me to climax without sex. And you do it all with Regal grace. You are my heart in human form. A friend I could never replace".

A tear trickled down my cheek, followed by a few more droplets as I opened my eyes and exhaled. I shook my head as I pressed my lips together to keep them from quivering and then staring at Pac.

"Awhh man...you still soft bout this shit Jada. Whatchu crying for?" Pac hooted as he continued to joke me. "Calling my ass soft for writing this and you, like back in the day...sitting here still crying", he clowned before licking his lips." I'm glad it still gives you the same reaction after all this time"

I dabbed my tears with my napkin before chuckling a little and then reaching across the table, pushing him a little bit.

"Shut up. You know how you have a way with words", I acknowledged. "You always have."

I smiled, "Where Pac. Where are you trying to take me and nevertheless why did you go back to Cali for one day and come back today...?"

"I'll tell you bout all that if you come to the fight with me tonight. We can talk about everything", he grinned before looking me up and down.

I sighed with a smirk. "Alright Pac. I'll go with you to the fight only cause I wanna know why you left"

"Coo. And make sure you look good too", Pac laughed. "Don't be looking all shriveled up"

"Boy please", I waved him off before laughing.

Things couldn't get any better. Here I am with my best friend eating and enjoying life. And now, we're going to the mike Tyson fight together to have an enjoyable time.

Nothing can get better than this...

This story will be ending soon but thank you so much for reading ... <3 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.2K 429 11
๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐ธ๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ๐Ÿ’›
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 154 9
" say my love is bad , so u let me go but my love is more "
359K 13K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...