BORN KILLER (BTS AMBW)

By His_Girl2000

[Highet ranks= #1 in Taehyung #4 in bts ] "So you want me to go to Korea and... More

CHAPTER 1: THOU SHALL NOT KILL
CHAPTER 2: KILLER THRILLER
CHAPTER 3:BLESSED EYES
CHAPTER 4:BAD TEACHER
CHAPTER 5: SUSPECTING
CHAPTER 6: FAN SIGNING
CHAPTER 7: HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 8: SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY
CHAPTER 9: EXPOSED
CHAPTER 10: EXPLAIN
CHAPTER 12: TATTOO
CHAPTER 13: BOSS
CHAPTER 14: LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE PREP
CHAPTER 15: LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE
CHAPTER 16: PICK A SIDE
CHAPTER 17: OLD DAYS
CHAPTER 18: OLD KADEE
CHAPTER 19: LOST MEMORIES
CHAPTER 20: SOMETHING MISSING
CHAPTER 21: HOMETOWN
CHAPTER 22: GRANTED
CHAPTER 23: IN BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH
LETTER 1
LETTER 2
LETTER 3
LETTER 4
FINAL LETTER
CHAPTER 24: NAKED
CHAPTER 25: APPROVAL
CHAPTER 26: CAN'T BE BOTH
CHAPTER 27: COMPROMISE
CHAPTER 28: BUSTED
CHAPTER 29: PARANOID
CHAPTER 30: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
CHAPTER 31: A DAY YOU'LL NEVER FORGOT
CHAPTER 32: RESCUE MISSION
CHAPTER 33: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

CHAPTER 11: SCARS

6.3K 258 206
By His_Girl2000

Kadee POV: 

"What the fuck is going on here?" White Suga walks and sees Bobby on top of me.  

"I can explain" we both say in unison. 

"Oh man holy shit" Jungkook walks in on us as well making the rest of the members rush over to where a Kadee wearing hoodie and underwear with Bobby on top of her was. You can guess their reactions. Bobby quickly gets off me and puts out his hand for me to grab onto but me being the complicated bitch that I am just hop up myself and walk straight past him. 

"Should we be letting him in to see all this?" Namjoon asks but its too late Bobby is in the bedrooms where the 10 unconscious men tied up laid.  

"I can see you haven't lost your touch" he says whilst he scans the half dead men on the floor. The members look at him weirdly but I just ignore him, I know that I came all the way here to find him but for some reason I'm feeling salty. 

"Bobby what are you doing here?" J hope asks him making him stop scanning the men and sit on a chair right opposite me. I don't wanna make eye contact with him though. 

"Yoongi texted me last night about some background check on the English teacher so I came to collect the name which he forgot to give to me" he answers not even looking at J hope but at me but I just keep staring at my feet pretending he is not there. 

"So you do background checks now?" I mumble but loud enough for him to hear me. 

"No Bobby is in a band called Ikon remember the one-" 

"YOU FUCKING ABANDONED ME TO BE IN A STINKING BAND!" I burst trying to hold back the tears. Here I was thinking that he got stationed somewhere else and was forced to move quickly without saying goodbye. 

"What no of course not baby girl-" 

"Baby girl? You call her BABY GIRL?!" White Suga rages out of nowhere catching us all off guard. 

"Why are you angry?" Jimin asks him looking confused. 

"I don't actually know" he responds before sitting back down, he has been acting weird lately. 

"Days, weeks, months I waited for you. I waited for a call, a text, a card, a letter, something to let me know that you were ok but all this fucking time you were dancing on stage" I lightly sob thinking of how foolish I must have had been to defend his name whenever someone at the agency spoke bad about him. 

"It wasn't like that I had to-" 

"Did you even think about me? Did you even wonder what sort of hell I was going through? I am covered in scars in fucking scars because you taught me to fight not kill now I'm beginning to regret not snapping necks" I cut him off the way that he cut all contact from me. I thought seeing him would make me feel better but I didn't know the reason he left at the time but now I do and it hurts. 

"Kadee you don't understand I did this for you, I did this because I care about you-" 

"Bullshit if you fucking cared about the bitch she wouldn't be crying" Jin comments making Jimin slap his forehead. 

"What do you love me?" I sniff and he opens his eyes wide open but keeps his mouth shut. "No? Good, you can fucking go and dance in your fucking tights" I say before opening the door and slamming it. I'm not going far I'm just going to my room to calm myself down. 

Yoongi POV: 

I watch her cry and shout at him as he just sits there thinking of what to say. You can never know what to say at times like this, all you can do is sit down and think about how much you have fucked up and he has fucked up big time. I'm slightly upset that she is crying over him but I'm not sure why. She asked him whether he loves her or not and he just sat there and stared at her making her get up and leave with tears in her eyes. 

"Hello we've got an M92 situation over here just track my location" Bobby says over the phone, we all stare at him shocked.  

"You're part of all this too like Kadee?" Jungkook asks and Bobby just stares at the floor and avoids eye contact with all of us. 

"Well I er work for another agency" he speaks up making me feel slightly pissed. Me and him have been close ever since his debut and he is trying to tell me that our friendship was fake just like how him being in a band is fake. 

"You should leave." I comment not even looking at him. 

"What?" He responds in shock. 

"I said you should leave as in right now" I repeat myself whilst standing up. He looks at me then he scoffs before moving closer to me. 

"Yoongi we are close friends I hope you're not kicking me ou-" 

"That's exactly what I am doing, my English teacher feels uncomfortable so I think its best if you leave" I say as I step forward closer to him as well. 

"Your English teacher? Don't misunderstand Yoongi otherwise it'll be embarrassing" he comments making me scoff. He turns around and walks towards the door before opening it and allowing a group of men dressed in all black to come inside our room. They pick up the thugs from the floor and drag them out of our room. 

"Bye bitches" Jin waves to the thugs as they leave making Jimin slap his hand down. 

"I'll be leaving now but I'll be back... for Kadee" Bobby says and all of a sudden my hands turn into a fist. 

"Don't worry we'll take care of Kayree" Taehyung says with a bitter look on his face. 

"Its Kadee" Jungkook corrects him whilst rolling his eyes. Bobby smiles at us before leaving us in the room in silence. We all stare at each other not knowing what to do next. I have never cared for the English teacher but now that Bobby is involved I can't help but care. 

"Is the dick face gone?" Kadee storms into our room fully dressed with her car keys in her hands. 

"I guess" Namjoon replies and then she begins to throw black hoodies at us and instructs us to put them on. 

"Hurry up we need to go back to your dorm it's the safest place right now" she says and we do as we are told. She leads us to her car and she presses a button on her keys that made her car transform from a 5 seater to an 8 seater. We jump into her car and she begins to drive us to our dorm in silence. No one knows what to say, no one actually wants to say anything. 

At the dorm: 

"Lock the doors and close the curtains" she instructs as soon as we arrive at the dorm, she won't make any eye contact with us because she probably knows she'll cry. I shouldn't care but I do. 

"You gonna stay with us?" Jungkook asks her and she nods her head. 

"I guess I will be staying with a bunch of fuckboys after all" she gives us a faint smile. 

"You can have my room, I'll move into Jin's space" I say trying to break the awkwardness. 

"Who said you can fucking share with me?" Jin retaliates and Jungkook raises his hand as if he is about to slap him. 

"No it's fine I'll take the couch-" 

"No we insist" I cut her off making Jin roll his eyes. 

"I promise you guys when I hear any new news I'll tell you straight away" she says and we all smile at her, I kinda feel bad now for being such an ass to her but in my defense at the time she fucking deserved it. 

The day goes on as usual and we sort of forget that we are under attack, she seems to make us all forget the bad things that are happening but who is helping her forget? I guess it used to be Bobby who held her hand until he abandoned her. I understand why he abandoned her she is annoying and big headed and a bitch, I would've abandoned her too. 

"I'm going to sleep" she speaks up after we finish eating dinner. 

"Goodnight" we all say to her in unison as she walks towards my bedroom. A few minutes after she leaves one by one each member begins to get up and go to bed. 

"I feel safer when I'm sleeping" Taehyung comments as he gets up and walks towards his room. Well I guess I gotta sleep now too, oh shit my pillows and pajamas are in my room. I creep towards my room trying to be quiet so that I don't wake her up. I open the door and there she stood in her bra and underwear showing off her captivating body. 

"Oh shit sorry I thought you were sleeping" I say to her as I close my eyes feeling embarrassed. 

"No its fine this is your room" she responds in a calm manner surprising me. Most girls would scream and call me a prevert whilst beating me up but she just calmly responds as if she is used to it. 

"I just wanted to get my pajamas and pillow" I say still not making any eye contact with her as she is still not dressed. 

"Ok" she just shrugs her shoulders and starts looking through my wardrobe, "can I borrow this shirt?" She asks as she holds up my black t shirt. I nod my head and she turns around revealing her back with a long thin scar that stopped at the bridge before her bum.  

"What happened?" I ask as I slowly approach her and begin to trace around her scar without realizing, "Oh sorry" I apologize after realizing that I just touched her without any consent and I could probably get sued. 

"Its fine no one has every traced my scars before" she smiles. 

"Scars? You have more than one?" I ask in shock. Its hard to find someone in Korea who has scars because everyone believes in clear white skin with no flaws on them whatsoever, if they ever find a small scar they would pay a fortune to erase it. 

"Yeah I got this one on my back from a sword, I got this one on my stomach from a gunshot wound, I got this one from a stab I let them stab me because I felt bad" she jokes, I stare at all her scars and they all have a unique shape and a unique story. 

"How about these?" I ask her pointing to the strips on her thighs. 

"Oh those are my stretch marks got those from growing up" she beams, how could she possible smile when she has gone through whatever she has gone through I bet it was tough. I can feel her eyes staring at me, what do I have something on my face? 

"So you got those on your missions" I say whilst wiping my face. 

"Where else would I get stabbed and shot?" She sarcastically remarks making me scoff. "I didn't ask for this you know" she says before falling onto the bed and staring at the ceiling. 

"Who would want to kill for a living?" I try to joke with her as I lay on my bed next to her. 

"My mum used to kill for a living then she fucking tried to get me into it" she comments with a frown on her face. I could tell that her reason for suffering started at home... it always starts at home. 

"We all have fucked up parents" I speak up whilst staring at the ceiling and thinking of my past when I used to suffer with my dad. 

"I bet mine are more fucked up" she retaliates and I scoff. 

"My dad tried to drown me when I was 5" 

"My mum killed her first person when she was 5" 

"Ok you win" 

"Why did your dad-" 

"He was in a gang and they changed him he wanted me to join the gang when I was 5 but I refused so he tried to kill me" I explain to her making her nod her head. I have never told anyone about this before, I never thought I had to but now that I have met her all my secrets are out. 

"I used to kill but I stopped when Bobby... anyways the point is I don't kill" she defends herself. 

"You and Bobby were close?" I ask not really wanting to know the answer. 

"Worse he was my first proper love" she sighs and I begin violently coughing choking on air, "you ok" she asks and I just nod my head. 

"Well fuck him then" I say after I finish coughing making her smile. 

"What happened to bros before hoes?" She playfully punches my shoulder. 

"I never fucking followed that dumb rule" I smile at her making her smile. 

"You have a cute smile" she turns her body to face me forcing me to stop smiling. 

"Stop staring at me its weird" I say to her but she just shrugs her shoulders at me and continues to stare. 

"You slammed my body onto a wall so I think I'm allowed to stare" she responds and I scoff at her, she cannot actually be serious can she?  

"That was to scare you not to fucking seduce you" I defend myself whilst I sit back straight up. 

"Scare me? I thought you were about to rip my clothes off and do the dirty on the wall" she says as she sits back straight up opposite me. 

"I was just trying to fucking claim my territory" I spit back at her making her roll her eyes at me. 

"It felt like I was the territory" she responds and I scoff, has she always been this dirty minded and stubborn? 

"Yah why didn't you fucking push me?" I ask her, she can dodge bullets and guns therefore I think she is capable of pushing a lazy person like me. Now that I think about it I didn't put much pressure on her when I was pushing her on the wall. 

"I dunno guess I didn't want to" she shrugs her shoulders. I just stare at her not knowing how to respond to that. Is she trying to shake my heart? Is she trying to tease me because no one is allowed to do that without my consent. 

"You're a real fucking bitch you know that right Kadee" I say to her and she opens her eyes wide open making me lean back a bit. Is she going to hit me? 

"Oh my fucking gosh White Suga you fucking called me Kadee" she beams as she pulls me into a tight hug almost causing me to choke. I push her away using my index finger making her frown. 

"Don't fucking touch me and don't fucking call me white Suga" I say to her as I brush my shoulders, "I prefer Yoongi" I add after seeing how upset she looked. She begins to smile again and almost pulls me into a hug but I dodge her arms. 

"Ay look who's smooth now" she claps her hands as I begin to bow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
176K 5.8K 24
Y/n L/n loves her job. Well, kinda. When Y/n is assigned to watch over the biggest criminal in Korea, her life turns upside down in more ways than on...
709 55 55
Y/N is an agent under a Top Secret Agent Company. Keeping the world safe and fighting the most wanted criminals? That's her mission. One day, her bro...
225 53 10
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺." Star is the daughter o...