STUBBORN LOVE MYG/PJM - COMP...

By infireslady12

๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ Hate that I love you so bad... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— More

A message to my lovely readers...
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿ’™ Chapter 5๐Ÿ’›
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EPILOGUE PART 2
EPILOGUE 3

Epilogue Part 1

48 6 65
By infireslady12

HELLO PEEPS, OKAY SO I'LL DROP THE FIRST PART OF THE EPILOGUE. I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT! Kindly check the photo above for reference.

I LOVE YOU ALL. 😍😍😍

17 YEARS LATER

JIMIN'S POV

"Daddy? Daddy? Wake up! Wake up! It's already 11 am!" I can now feel my daughter is riding on my back. Hitting my muscles with her cute little fists.

"Just five more minutes, Mimi... baby please..."
"DADDY! URRGHHH! MOMMY IS WAITING!"

"Promise... 5 more minutes, Mimi-ah... Have pity on your super duper handsome Daddy!"

"Mommy will surely kick your butt if we'll be late!"
She's almost crying still punching my back, but I was taken aback when I heard that heavy term she just used moments ago.

"Yah! PARK MINA! Where did you learn that? You better watch your mouth, young girl. You're still a baby!" I get up immediately finding my 6-year-old daughter who is now perplexed on her spot covering her mouth in fear.

"Sorry, Daddy... I got it from Sohee." Apologizing with her teary eyes.
"Sohee? Are you sure? Uncle Jin and Aunt Airi are good disciplinarians... That's kind of odd."
"Well, she said she got it from Uncle Kookie..." I burst out laughing at her confession.
"So it came from Uncle Kookie then... Aigoo. This kid. Don't ever use that again... It's bad. Arasseo?" I told her.
"Arasseo..." She kissed me on my cheek before getting up from my bed.

"Let's prepare now, Mommy's waiting..." I kissed her head in return.
"Daddy! Please wear something special... You have to impress mommy, Remember?" She reminded me eagerly.
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me, Mimi-ah."

I'm really glad that the weather is just perfect for today. After an hour of preparation, Mina is excitedly waiting in the car, carefully fixing her pink dress on seat.

"Hey, princess... So are you ready?" I checked her seatbelt before starting the engine. "Neh... Appa! Let's go!"

Upon arriving at the building, Mina immediately opened the car door and left me behind.

"Ugh... This kid... MINA, BE CAREFUL!" I shouted from the inside.

I followed after and proceeded on the second floor. Carefully walking on the corridors and feeling a little nervous seeing Nana from afar.

"Daddy! Hurry up.... Mommy is here!" My baby yelled and soon I reached where she is standing.

Mina squeezed my hand nervously and looked at me for a second and I gave her a warm smile.

"Talk to her, baby... I'm sure you've got a lot to tell to mommy."

"Mommy! Daddy is here... He misses you a lot! Wow! Your have a new photo, Mommy, Did Aunt Mika change mommy's picture, Daddy?

"I-I g-guess so baby..." my voice almost cracked upon seeing her old photo.

She's indeed lovely as ever...

"You look so beautiful, I wish I'm pretty as you so that Zach oppa will not tease me again, He said I'm ugly...oh! he's talented mommy. He knows how to play piano at an early age, but he doesn't like it when I watch him play, he would always push me away." I saw her pout as she continues with her story about Min Zachary, Yoongi hyung's son and I almost laugh at it.

History is repeating itself.

"Hmmm..nevermind... But mommy. I'm doing good at school. I have excellent grades in my math and sciences and English too, but I'm bad at P.E. and music, maybe that's why Zach oppa doesn't like me. She pouted again. Touching the cold metal engraving of my late wife.

Park Nana 1996 ~ 2027

"My teacher is really lovely and kind. She teaches me well and she takes care of me a lot... What else...?"

My daughter is enthusiastically thinking of what to say next, glancing back at me and furrowing her eyebrows.

"Sohee Unnie and I are best friends... just like you, Aunt Airi and Aunt Mika. She's nice, Mommy. She usually teaches me how to sing and dance... Daddy is too lazy to teach me. HAHA..." She chuckled. Maybe remembering the time when I was trying to teach her and she gave up easily complaining that her body is aching here and there.

"And mommy... Happy Birthday-" She paused and touched her Mommy's photo.

"I'm sorry If you died because of me... I'm so sorry Daddy..." I get down on my knees hastily and hugged my daughter who is now weeping in front of her mother's grave.

"Mina... It was never your fault. Hey... Look at daddy. Mommy is already sick at that time and she has willingly given you life because she loves you so much... So don't you ever think it that way. I have accepted you from the very start and I love you forever..." I hugged her tightly, gave her a peck on her forehead and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I love you too..daddy. Forever. Pinky Promise?"
"Pinky promise..." I reach for her cute little pinky finger and attached it on my own. Earning a playful smile from my lovely daughter. My little Nana.

My phone buzzed and saw Kookie's message saying that he's in the parking lot waiting for us.

"Hey baby, Uncle Kookie is at the parking lot. You better go now and meet him first. I just stay for more minutes. I need to speak to mommy privately... Is that okay?" I scoot down and ruffled her long black hair.

"Yes, daddy... See yah!" She quickly ran away from my sight and left me alone still in a blurry. Looking at the photo of Nana makes me think of the past. I touched it and it all came back to me. The tears started to trickle down on my cheeks and my heart is shattering all over again.

It's been 6 years since she died giving birth to Mina and she's still living in my memory and my heart. I can still remember that day when she gave me her last words. That I must move on and fall in love again. That I deserve to be loved by someone who can stay with me and love me until I grow old...

"Hey, baby... Happy Birthday. I know you're finally at peace and happy wherever you are, I miss you a lot. Our daughter is growing just like what we wanted, lovable, intelligent, responsible and independent... She's bubbly too just like you." I laughed at my own words. Thinking that my daughter really acts and looks like her mommy.

"No doubt she is your daughter..." I smiled.

"I'm finally thinking of what you've said years ago and to be honest it was never easy... I can never find someone like you, Nana. You are special and unique and I have loved you just the way you are..." I sighed.

"I'm always thankful, you have given me the most beautiful gift. Mina, she's the love of my life, Nana. And how I wish you'd be here with me to help me raise her up righteously until she gets married." I tried to fight back a sob and my chest is heaving too much.

"First love never dies... I still hold on to that. But I guess I need to finally let go of you now. if ever I meet someone that will accept me and your daughter wholeheartedly, then maybe I should try and love again...." my eyes began to water again as I touched her name.

"Goodbye, Nana... Saranghae."

YOONGI'S POV

"Dad, are we going to visit Uncle Jimin and Mimi?"
"Ne... It's Aunt Nana's Bday and Zachary, Korean, please... You're not in California."
"But dad... You can speak in English. I saw you on youtube."
"But son... That was a very long time ago. So don't argue. Korean speaking in the house. Arasseo?"
"Aishhh, arasseo...." My son just answered me lazily. Typical Min Zachary...

I always thought of him of someone I know, but I can't remember.

"But dad... Are we really going there? What time, Dad?" He asked again just like a damaged CD.

"Yes... how many times do I have to repeat? Go ahead and prepare now. And please, Once we're there... Don't make Mina cry... Arasseo?"
"Why? She's ugly when she cries. She looks funny..." but before I could respond to his savage comment-

"MIN JAEHYUN! I heard that..." Mika appeared yelling at her son who is now scrambling around hiding behind me.

"Yoongi... Kindly speak to him. It's her mom's birthday. Today is not for some teasing game, Zach. She always feels so bad about her existence. Poor Mimi baby..." Mika started to tear up, suddenly stepping closer to get her son from behind me and ruffled his hair gently.

"Sorry baby... Mom just got carried away. I just don't understand why you always pick on Mina, She's lovely and pretty just like Sohee...Wait? Do you have a crush on her? That's why you're treating her that way?" My mouth flung open as I heard my wife's funny assumption, but It never occurs in my mind that he must be having some puppy love syndrome.

"Eomma... Aniyooo... Aisshhhhh" he blushed and hit me as he saw my mischievous grin.

"Appa! Aniyooo....urgghhh!" He' s almost in tears as he ran away and lock himself in his room. He is basically throwing tantrums because he was caught in a lie.

(Caught in a lieeeeeeeeeee........)

"He will probably lock himself for an hour and ignore us...aigooo my Little Min Yoongi" I intently stared at my wife without her knowing, still glancing at the door of her 7-year-old son.

After 8 years of marriage, she never fails to make me fall in love with her everytime. Her manners, gestures, hidden talents, sudden quirkiness, even when she's angry. Yes, we had many arguments, misunderstandings, almost breaking up fights but still here we are, getting stronger day by day with our cute little Suga who is very much like me when it comes to personality.

His features are more like 70% Hispanic and 30% Korean. But seriously though, he is a musical genius just like me. He's my son after all.

From the start, I already know she will be the one who will spend the rest of my life with. For me, this is just like a fairytale and I would never ever trade this to any kind of riches in the world. I'm contented and happy with what I have and maybe add some more...

I want a princess, a little Mika...

"Yah, babe? Did you take a bath already? You stink.." Mika cocked her head to look back at me, disturbing her daydreaming moment

"What? Do I smell bad?" She became conscious frantically. Smelling her underarm and some body parts checking eagerly if I'm telling the truth. But seriously her scent is so addicting, it makes me crave for more.

I chuckled and I trailed my eyes over her body which is covered by thin white top and skimpy sporty shorts. I can't help but admire her more, her perfectly fair skin and cute petite face, her whole being is driving me crazy again...

"Yah! Yoongi! Seriously... You're just like your son! I can't smell anything." And there she is getting annoyed at me again, doling out her deathly glares.

I stepped closer and snaked my hand around her waist. I pulled her closer and gave her butterfly kisses on her neck. While she's trying to get away from my advances.

"Babe... What are you doing? Jaehyun might see us!"
She whispered and pushed me gently. Her flustered face is turning pinkish as she hits me timidly.

"What? He's not coming out soon..." I stepped closer while she backed away.
"Will you stop it... It's in broad daylight!" Pinning her on the kitchen counter.
"Do you have a problem with that?" Trapping her in between my arms.
"Yes, coz we're on the kitchen mister!" She said biting her lips signaling that I have successfully turned her on.

"Are you suggesting that we can do it in the kitchen next time?" I smirked down at her while her head is fidgeting around checking if our son has come out.

"Of course not! Excuse me!" She pushed me harder this time and it made my patience pushed me to my limits. Mika always plays tricks on me and she's a damn good player.

"Mika... Are you playing hard to get babe? Coz it's really working that I really want to punish you right now."

"You're such a kid, Yoongi. Urghhh what do you want?!" She's pissed off coz I know she's anticipating for something.

"Jinja? Well... I want to have a daughter." I delicately pronounced. Mika's expression was in total shock because I know she was always hesitant to ask me about it.

"Yah... Is that for real? Oh my god....babe?" She hastily squealed in happiness and jumped to hug me tightly and peppered me with kisses.

I just gave her the same amount of gestures that lead us to some hot make out session on the kitchen counter. Glad our baby boy is still having a puppy love tantrums in his bedroom.

"Hey... Babe... Not... here...yah..." She muttered in between kisses. While my hands are busily sneaking under her shirt.

"Then where???" I whined.
"Well, I need to take a bath now.... So do you wanna join me...?" She then asked me cheekily as she bites her lips.

And that blew my mind away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 51 28
"I hate you" said y/n.
66.8K 1.9K 23
โ”€๐’š๐’๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)
27.6K 510 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...