Peter Pan&Felix imagines|✔️|

By panlixlovesick

Just some drabble and things that float around in my mind. Fluff, drabble, smut, anything. #1 book in Panlix... More

Happy Endings(Panlix fluff)
Favorite lost boy(Panlix smut)
Flour Child(Panlix fluff)
Dream-catcher(Panlix fluff)
Meeting Parker(straight fluff)
Panlix one shot
Happy Endings(2)(Panlix fluff)
Bickering(Sad Panlix)
Proper advice(Panlix/henry)
Random idea(panlix/piperpan)
Underworld aftermath(panlix oneshot)
Quartering arrangements(Felix smut)
Almost Thanksgiving(Panlix w/ PiperPan)
Black Friday shopping(Panlix fluff)
Clever boys(Panlix ft. Sherlock/John)
Here Kitty-kitty(short story)
Shower of pain(PAN)
Shoulder devil(Pan and Felix)
Toaster trouble(Pan scare)
Vows for love (panlix)
Happy Christmas Peter (panlix)
Just a little hiccup(Panlix smut)
New Year, New Robbie (robbiexreader)
Psychopath(Peter Pan ft. SPN)
Snapchat(Robbie&Parker)
Happy Birthday Parker(smut)
Netflix&Chill(Panlix smutish)
Finding themsleves{requested}
OTP questions
Nothing's impossible(panlix)
Pan's pan(panlix)
Waking up to you(panlix)
Nature boy(panlix mpreg)
Greg and...Tomorrow was it?(pan)
Its too hot(Panlix)
Just look for the sign(panlix)
Pan and Mr. Gaye(panxreader)
It wasn't suppose to end like this(panlix)
Stumbled on a view(panlix)
Sunny honeymoon(panlix ft. BTVS)
He's out(Robker)
He's fine(panlix)
Just a few(panlix)
Why now?(Robker)
Order something!(panlix au)
True love's kiss(panlix)
Tell him now (panlix)
Sparks(panlix smut)
Wait what?(panlix)
You're paying for that(panlix)
Blue balls(panlix)
Remember me
No. I'm a Pix-en.(panlix fluff)
Pride parade(panlix)
Trapped(panlix/robker/gayOC)
SuperNever(Panlix ft. Destial and Sammy)
Spee-ider(panlixxreader)
"I'm a boy."(panlix/male!oc)
Words{reqested}
They're useless, Fee(Parenting Panlix)
It's time to let go(final chapter)
Guess what i did fuckers

Free(Panlix rape ft. Glee cast)

922 8 5
By panlixlovesick

Peter strutted into the classroom and confidentiality took a seat in the front row.

Rachel Berry rolled her eyes as did Kurt Hummel and his boyfriend, Blaine Anderson, Quinn Farbray, Artie Abrams, Finn Hudson, Brittany Pierce, Santana Lopez, Mercedes Jones, Tina Cohen-Chang, and Noah Puckerman.

The bell rang and the teenagers went to their seats as their teacher walks in.

"Class!" Mr. Will Schuester called, setting his papers down on the piano. "Today we have a new class member, Peter King."

Peter stood up and waved at the class and then sat back down.

"Peter? Where are you from?" Mr. Schuester asked.

"Oh, um, Arizona." Peter blushed as the attention of the room was now on him.

"And you're a senior?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well it's great to have you in class," Will smiled. Peter smiled and ran his left hand through his hair. "Is that--Peter, are you married?"

Peter's hand flew back to his lap and he awkwardly twisted the band around his finger.

"Yes, sir. We have an apartment on West avenue and we're very... happy." Peter nervously laughed. Teachers always hated it when they found out the boy was married, rattling on and on about how he was too young and how he had a whole life in front of him.

Will smiled.

"Well I'm glad. And does she go to this school?" His teacher asked gently. Peter blushed.

"He does go to this school," Peter smirked, the class gave a small snort as Mr. Schuester flushed a little when he was corrected. "He's the new quarter-back to the football team."

Finn and Pukerman's eyes widened.

"You're married to Felix King?!" They asked surprised. Peter turned around and smiled.

"Yep."

"I thought you two were like, brothers or something." Puckerman said. Peter snorted.

"Oh dear god I hope not." Peter smirked.

The class gave a small laugh as they felt more comfortable around Peter, and Peter felt more safe with them.

~•~•~•~

"Can you believe it?" Kurt asked as the girls from class and Blaine all settled on the floor painting each other's toes. "The new kid is gay and married, what teenager gets married before they're graduated?!"

Mercedes chuckled, "I think it's cute."

Rachel nodded, "Me too. I mean, when I was meeting Finn at his locker, Felix was walking with him and he's super cute."

Tina laughed when Blaine blushed.

"I think Blaine agrees!" She laughed, pointing at Blaine's cherry red face. Kurt pursed his lips.

"Oh do you?"

Blaine shrugged.

"He's pretty cute but not my type. He's really tall and way too skinny, I'm surprised he even survived football tryouts, and he also has that weird scar on his face." Blaine said.

Rachel blushed.

"I think the scar makes he more mysterious and gives bad-boy vibes."

The girls laughed with glee as did the two boys and they continued enjoying their sleepover.

~•~•~•~

Peter returned to his apartment with the groceries he had picked up.

"Felix! I'm home!" He called as he walked through the door.

He set the groceries on the counter and then walked back into the bedroom.

There, laying on the bed, was a very drunk unconscious Felix.

Peter gulped and cautiously shook the taller male awake.

"Felix? Wake up." Peter whispered.

He yelled when Felix's hand grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward to where he could smell the alcohol on Felix's breath.

"Hi baby..." Felix drunkenly slurred. "The team brought some drinks to congratulate me."

Peter tried to tug his arm from Felix but no use, Felix's simply tightened his grip.

"Where you think you're goin'?" Felix smirked.

"T-to unload the groceries." Peter nervously stuttered.

"No you ain't, you're gonna please me."

"F-Felix you're drunk, let go," Peter whispered. Felix glared and twisted Peter arm, smirking as he watched Peter squirm in pain. "Let go."

Peter cried when Felix slapped him harshly across the face, stunning him enough so Felix had time to drag him onto the bed with no hassle.

Felix held Peter down, holding his hands together as Felix began to tug the smaller boy's pants down.

"No! Felix, no! Please, not tonight! Stop it!" Peter cried, tears running down his face as he thrashed under Felix, desperately trying to get away.

"Shut up." Felix growled, tearing Peter's boxers and pants down successfully. He began to work his own jeans drunkenly as Peter screamed under him. "Hey! Don't make me knock you out like last time!"

Peter bit his lip to keep himself fro screaming, remembering how last time he had gotten away and was punished with a broken arm and black eye. He remembered how he had to lie through his teeth saying he had stupidly fallen down the stairs.

He heard Felix shuffle his pants down and Peter squeezed his eyes shut.

"Pleas-" he cut himself off by screaming as Felix slammed himself into Peter, not even bothering to prepare the brunette.

Peter wanted to run, wanted to get away but he couldn't. Images flashed through his mind as he remembered the last time he tried to run, he remembered how Felix had dragged him all the way to Vegas and shoved the stupid gold band on his finger, he remembered that being the worst night he'd ever experienced even though it was his wedding day.

As Felix thrusted into Peter mercilessly, gripping Peter's hips tight so there would be bruises, Peter's mind drifted. He thought back over the day, how he had felt good singing with everyone and how he felt that wonderful feeling of safety.

He began to fade in and out of consciousness as he felt Felix spill his load into his ass. Felix pulled out and turned Peter around, delivering a hardy punch to his eye and Peter was out, not able to take the beating Felix always gave him after the blonde raped him.

~•~•~•~

Kurt watched as Peter limped into class wearing a dark pair of sunglasses.

The boy quickly sat down and began to read over the song list for today.

Kurt looked over at Blaine and the two boys went over and sat down next to Peter.

"Hey, what's with the shades man?" Blaine asked. Peter shrugged and continued reading. The rest of the class noticed what was going on and all joined around the three boys.

"Yo, Peter. You good, dude?" Puck asked. Peter nodded and held the paper closer to his face.

"M'fine." He mumbled. Kurt noticed Peter split lip.

"Peter, are you okay?" Kurt asked. Peter nodded again. Santana leaned forward and stole Peter's sunglasses off his face.

The brunette whipped around to retrieve the glasses and the class gasped. Peter covered his face and turned back around.

"Peter... your eye... what happened?" Mercedes asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He spat.

Puck and Finn grabbed his shoulders and turned him around in his seat.

"Dude, what happened?" Finn asked.

"I-I... ran in a wall..." Peter lied.

"No wall gives you that kind of injury, what really happened?" Quinn asked.

There was silence as Peter played with his wedding ring.

"Peter... did someone hurt you?" Tina asked quietly.

Peter stopped.

Then shook his head, knowing Felix would do something more horrible to him if he told.

"Was it.... did Felix hurt you, Peter?" Rachel asked. Peter's eyes darted up to her face and his bit his lip.

Tears fell as he looked down at the ground, sobbing silently.

The class took this as a yes.

"Why are you still with him?" Artie asked.

"I've tried running! I've tried everything! He just... he's stronger and... I just can't." Peter whispered.

"Why not?" Finn asked.

"He.. he'll hurt me... I tried running from him. I ran all the way to Arizona but he tracked me down, beat me, shoved me on a plane to Vegas and bound me to him. Then he..." Peter inhaled, never having told anyone this. "He raped me. He'd never done that before."

The class was silent until the bell rang, but no one moved.

"Morning class--what's going on?" Mr. Schuester asked, confused when he saw his class weren't in their normal spots.

"Tell him, the school can help with this." Quinn said.

"But--"

"Tell me what?" Will interrupted. Peter turned and gulped as the color from Mr. Schuester's face drained when he saw Peter's condition. "Peter, what happened?"

Peter looked at Kurt and Blaine, they nodded.

Peter shakily stood to his feet and took a deep breath.

"Mr. Shuester, I've come for help." Peter said.

And he told everything. From when he had met Felix and they were happy and in love, to the first time Felix laid a hand on him because Peter wanted to breakup, to the time Peter tried to protect himself and ended up cutting Felix across the face and giving him the scar, then the forced marriage, and finally the rape.

Will gulped and nodded.

"We'll get you out of that relationship, it's okay," He said. "Do you have someone you can stay with?"

"He can stay with me." Rachel said. Peter choked out a sob and he ran over to her, hugging her tightly.

Peter's phone buzzed in his chair and Kirt picked it up, reading the message.

"It's from Felix, he says he wants to meet for a quickie in the bathroom." Kurt cringed. Peter wiped some tears away.

Puck stood up.

"I have an idea." He said.

~•~•~•~

Peter💋💍: be there in five

Felix sighed and tapped his foot, waiting for the smaller brunette.

"Psst, Fee!" Peter whispered. Felix looked over and saw Peter in the hallway.

"The hell are you doing out there? Get in here." Felix hissed.

"Just come out here for a second."

Felix rolled his eyes and walked out into the hall.

"What?" He growled.

Then, the feeling of cold ice splashed over him as the Glee club threw their slushies all over the blond.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

"Hurt him again and you're out of this school." Mr. Shuester said sternly.

Kids from their classes to see the what was the commotion.

Felix wiped the slushy out of his eyes and growled at Peter.

"You told them?! That was our secret, you son of a bitch!" Felix screamed at Peter.

"Get out of here!" Will yelled at the blond.

Felix growled and stomped out of the school, leaving Peter and the rest alone.

The students cheered and Peter smiled, tearing the ring off his hand and tossing it into the trash can, finally free from the horrible life he had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
85.1K 3.4K 59
Born with the ability to see people's fears and their desires, you are an asset to any team you assist. After being invited to a party by none other...
146K 3.3K 80
I couldn't wait to learn what the rest of life had to offer and then you. You. This experienced, aged man who took a liking to me because we had simi...
15.7K 148 6
Random RusAme oneshots I write, mostly fluff and smut. (will be crossposted on Ao3 under Crowsong_The_Rusame_Reader)