The Destiny's Game-DPO 2

By Abha3006

You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me... More

Prologue-Destiny Speaks
Meet The BAD Boy
A Different Girl
The Challenger
The Cursed Angel
A Bond Made By Destiny
That First Look
Far Yet Close
Destiny's Pawns
Beautiful Coincidences
We Meet Again...
The Bonds
Love ...Care...Lust
Pain...Hurt ...Confusions
Decision To Be Brave
Trust...Obsession...
The Change In The Story
Growing Darkness
A Date...A Deceit
The Clash
Repentance...Pain
Reconciliation
Disruptions
Crumbling Walls
Connecting Dots
His World
Love
Silent Confession
The Stubborn Juliet
Bunny's Tiger
The war with Fear
Love Conquers All
Beauty is The Beast
Thirst for Revenge
Fight for Love
The Ghosts of Past
Declaration Of War
Countdown
The Enemy Strikes
Finally Free
Walking Away..
Broken Beads
The End of The Dark Night
Reconciliation
Epilogue
Author's Note

Melting Ice Queen

5K 335 32
By Abha3006

Destiny; 'Good or Bad way, I bring together who are needed for a common purpose'

Melhotra House

''How can he be released , he was sentenced for 7 years and its just 4. Fine keep me posted'' Nihal disconnected the call, he had always kept a tab on Dilip brother's family. But release of Saral had sent alarm bells ringing in his head.

''I will kill you AD, you stole my iPod give me back or I will break your music system'' Nihal walked out of his room after hearing Radhika's voice, he smiled watching her chasing Neil all over the hall. He was challenging her to get her iPod from him, which she wasn't able to snatch. At one point, Neil held it high and Radhika kept jumping around to grab it. Nihal's legs took him to them as his eyes watched them affectionately. Radhika saw him coming near and hugged him all annoyed; ''I hate him, he troubles me a lot'' Nihal caressed her head; ''Neil enough'' He cupped Radhika's face ; ''No one can ever trouble my daughter. I won't spare that soul'' Radhika's grip tightened around Nihal's chest so did his. Neil could easily read worry in his father's eyes. He held his ears and handed back Radhika her iPod. Radhika poked her tongue at him and happily walked back to her room. Neil watched her till she was gone and followed Nihal into his study. ''Saral had been released , I doubt the attack was planned by him '' Nihal expressed his concern

''Dad, do you really think its him? He just got free. if he does any such thing, he might get locked for eternity'' Nihal thought on what Neil said ; ''then who could it be'' Neil thought , but he couldn't come with an answer. 

Radhika heard everything standing outside the door. like Neil she too had read the worry in Nihal's eyes but didn't express. She knew he wouldn't tell her. So she pretended all happy while walking away. But once Neil was inside the study, Radhika made her place near the door. She walked away before Neil or Nihal could see her. Walking back into her room,she locked the door .Radhika pulled out a old wooden box. She pulled out a small piece of paper and dialled the no. written on it; ''Uncle this is Radhika, get me all on on Saral's parents.'Moving to the balcony. Radhika closed her eyes and massaged the back of neck with her palm. Rotating her neck once she smiled; ''I know its you, because you were always a fool, am impatient fool. I trapped you once , I will do that again. I will make sure you mom watches you to die. Neil said mistakes will land you in trouble, then you will commit all possible mistakes'' 

She closed her eyes and recalled her parents and her sister. Beautiful memories flashed and then went. With past memories Radhika saw the flashes of her present family. Smiling she opened her eyes, she was determined to keep her family safe. With a new sense of determination she felt calm . Radhika turned to go in but then something made her turn again. Over the boundary of the the majestic Melhotra Mansion she saw Arjun standing on the other side of the road . He stood there leaning on his car, his arms crossed over his chest and eyes in her direction. 'that Bollywood style won't earn you my forgiveness' with that she went inside pulling the curtains over the glass door.

Mehra Mansion

''I will give Radhika a hand made sorry card'' Sam suddenly smiled thinking of a bright idea. Kritika ; ''and you will be more than sorry. This is Radhika we are talking about. '' Kritika rebuffed Sam's idea. Sam sat beside Kritika  ; ''then you suggest , what do we do'''

''this all is because of Neil, now ask him to clear the mess'' Kritika commented annoyed at the situation. ''He was just protecting her'' Sam mumbled . Kritika stared at her like a zombie; ''Sammy I know yo love him too much. But it was Radhika who convinced Neil to meet you then why can't Neil do the same for you and her'' Sam lips thinned, Kritika banged her head and snatched Sam's phone.She locked herself in the washroom and Sam stood out banging the door. Kritika dialled Neil and when answered she started without any greeting; ''Radhika helped unite you and Sam. What did you do, you broke their friendship and happily enjoying your love story.  Now hear me out, you created this mess you clean it'' with that Kritika disconnected. Neil just stared at the phone all shocked.He scratched his head because only he knew that making Radhika do something  she didn't want to, was like moving mountains.

Zubin had been thinking on what Kritika words. She was right, neither him nor his father ever took interest in what was going on in the house. He had grown watching his father's negligence towards his mother and him. He chose to escape but what about Navya, she still was very young. Zubin recalled, how happy he had been when Navya was born. He felt protective , happy. He felt a solider protecting the little princess. But then he couldn't recall when he drifted apart from his mother and sister. 

Zubin smiled recalling the memories with Navya. 'its time I mend my ways'. With a decision he walked to her room on the other side of the hallway . Zubin called out Navya, he knew she must be in her room busy in her homework. After receiving no answer he gently pushed open the door. When he peeped in he found Navya scribbling sitting on her study table and chair. Zubin tiptoed with an intention to surprise her , he stood behind her trying to read what she was so busy with. 

Zubin's smile turned into a surprise , anger and irritation. Navya was busy scribbling Arjun's name against hers'. Zubin felt disgusted, he pulled the paper off the table and tore it into pieces. Navya watched him horrified; '' What's this Navya?'' She stood fidgeting , trembling . She was looking everywhere but him. Zubin pulled her close, lifting her chin up he made her look straight into his eyes; ''tell me baby, what is this'' Navya took a step back. Zubin pulled her random note book and started flipping the pages. At the last page of many note books she done the same. In some she had also written Navya loves Arjun. Zubin turned to his little sister, he caught her roughly; ''what is all this, answer me and now''

''Arjun is good to me, he cares for me and I want to stay with him''  Zubin fell on the floor with a thud hearing his sister. His mind stopped working. Zubin didn't know how to handle the situation. But he felt Arjun responsible, his mind and heart blamed him. Arjun must have given signals to innocent Navya. He felt sick and ran out of the room.

University Campus

Radhika took her usual place , her eyes stopped on an envelope already placed on her table. Rolling her eyes she opened it to pull a card out. 'Sorry Cinderella . I just didn't wanted to be a trouble between you and Neil. Please forgive me. It feels so alone without out you-Sammy ' . A faint smile covered her lips , but she hid it and kept the card aside. Kritika who had been observing her felt defeated. After the classes, Radhika walked out without given any one a glance. She got a message from Neil that he had come to pick her. Radhika was walking towards the parking when a commotion drew her attention. She would have ignored, but when she found Sam being pushed she couldn't hold herself from walking near. 

Arjun was waiting in the parking for Sam when a hard punch made him fall on the earth. Arjun touched his face and turned to attacker. Zubin stood there with his nostrils flaring, Arjun face was full of confusion; ''Why?'' Zubin caught hold of his collar and pulled him up; ''Because a pervert like you deserves it. I knew you enjoyed playing around with girls, but couldn't imagine that you won't even leave a child''

''What the hell are you talking'' Arjun pushed him away. Zubin pounced on him again.The scuffle landed them both on the ground. ''Zubin Arjun stop'' Kritika screamed pushing them away. ''Are you guys out of your mind'' Sam looked at both and then wiped Arjun's bleeding lip all concerned.

''Ask your filthy brother, looks like all girls have started ignoring him so he decided to target my 12 year old sister'' That bought a complete silence and astonishment to all the faces. Sam couldn't take it; ''Are you drunk Zubin, because if you speak another word against my brother . I would lose all my senses  ''

''Sam I think you too should be careful, once he is out of girls. He might as well target you'' Arjun punched Zubin hard, Sam was still in shock so was Kritika. But Krtitika knew Zubin's habit of reaching conclusions without understanding the complete truth. Sam pushed Zubin away but in his anger he shoved her aside. Sam fell on the ground , angering Arjun. Sam saw a pair of lean feet and looked up to find Radhika staring at her.

Radhika helped Sam up. Her eyes scanned Sam, she was looking everywhere but at Radhika. Sam knew Radhika overheard all and she feared that Radhika too would see Arjun in same light as Zubin . Radhika brushed the dust of Sam's arm; ''I know what a child abuser looks like. Arjun is not that, at least'' 

Arjun and Zubin were still punching each other oblivious of the crowd around them . Arjun had turned mad seeing Sam getting hurt. Radhika saw a different Arjun , a man who loved his sister unconditionally. Sam and Kritika separated the two . Arjun hugged Sam; ''are you hurt, I am so sorry Sammy. But I never can stoop so low . I...'' Sam cupped his cheek; ''Bhai I know, you don't have to explain''

''people who are guilty explain, this proves his  crime'' Next there was a loud smacking sound and Kritika's hand landed on Zubin's cheek; ''Before blaming him , go check with your sister what she missed all those years. God I feel disgusted of having being related to you Zubin. Just get lost''  Arjun's eyes turned and met with Radhika, she did not avert her eyes. Instead she kept them locked with his. There was no disgust in her eyes, she turned to kritika; ''Kritika go a speak to that girl, its bad if best friends fight'' For the first time Arjun saw a flicker of trust in her brown eyes.

Karitika saw Neil too walking in their direction ,she couldn't control more;''Really that implies to you too. Sam broke your heart you punished me, in fact it was your AD who asked Sam to stay away from you. Then why didn't you stop talking to him'' Kritika's face turned red in anger, she felt like killing all. Radhika smiled , walking to Kritika she held her ears; ''I am sorry, '' Sam Kritika gaped at her; ''Was it that easy to pacify you'' Sam asked 

''Relationships should be simple. Anger , smile, silence all should be understood with ease and I understand your anger.'' For some strange reason, Radhika found her eyes again getting locked with Arjun. Turning away she held Kritika by shoulders; '' I am sorry because I was scared, I felt you guys would leave me again . Forgive me'' Kritika responded with a hug which was later joined by Sam. Neil smiled and thanked his stars as he got saved from convincing Radhika. For the first time all of them present there were unaware of the future which would bring them together again. 

Kritika and Zubin gave each other a pained look before Zubin drove off. Neil's eyes went to Sam's bruised arm,she blinked once assuring him that she was fine. Radhika took her leave from her friends, as she walked passed Arjun he whispered a thanks. Radhika stopped and looked at him. She knew he thanked her for not misunderstanding him and coming back to Sam. He knew she understood the meaning of his one single gratitude . ''this doesn't mean I have forgiven you'' Arjun nodded lowering his eyes. She walked off with Neil. She saw repentance in those  lowered eyes, he loved Sam dearly he saved the man she loved as a father . Should she forgive him? 

Melhotra House

It had been a week since college incident and Radhika was busy preparing for her exams. Radhika preferred waking up early for her studies, walking out in the balcony  she smiled looking at the sky. The Sun had blown the trumpet of its arrival, the skies were covered in yellow orange hue.  Radhika enjoyed the serene morning that nature painted so beautifully. Her eyes went across the place where Arjun would usually stand , he had been doing it for a week now and every time Radhika saw him, she would just shut the door. For some strange reason she was expecting him now. Radhika slapped her head before moving back into the room.

University

After writing her exam, she waited in the cafeteria for Sam to join her and Kritika. Sam came , but she wasn't usual self. She had eye bags, her eyes looked swollen; ''What's wrong?'' Kritika fidgeted at Radhika's question but did not answer. Radhika shifted near Sam; ''I am waiting''

Sam gulped the water kept infront of her ; ''Zubin told something to his father and that man poured his anger out on Navya and her mother. Aunty called bhai, he went without a thought. He tried saving Navya but got injured. He is in hospital''

''Is he fine'' Radhika could only manage these word. For the first time she felt respect for Arjun. Sam nodded affirmative; ''he his .Uncle had thrown a vase in anger which hit bhai , when he tried saving Navya'' Radhika's eyes turned to Kritika; ''Could you speak to Navya''

''Not me but Teji did, he was only one I could think. He reprimanded whole family nicely . Navya has to undergo few sessions.She has been neglected bad and above all she hates her father and brother more for hurting Arjun '' Kritika replied with disgust. Radhika frowned; ''Is Zubin fine'' Kritika huffed; ''I broke off. Now don't ask more'' Radhika nodded ; ''Sam I want to meet Arjun'' Sam's swollen eyes suddenly went big in astonishment . Radhika smiled; ''Don't be surprised, I am returning the favour . He saved my father'' Sam nodded and gave Radhika the hospital details.

Hospital

Radhika entered the private room a little hesitating and sweaty. Her panic nerves were cracking again. Two sides of head were warning and calming her the same time. She decided to go with the white side of her brain. The hospital was the best in the city,It was more like an elite hotel than a hospital room. When Radhika walked in,Arjun was lying with his eyes closed . Radhika took a step forward; ''How are you''

Arjun's eyes snapped open and landed on Radhika. He rubbed them thrice. ''I am real Arjun'' Radhika took the chair near his bed. ''Why are you here'' He asked with a big question mark on his forehead

''To enjoy your state'' She replied smirking. Arjun turned his eyes to ceiling ; ''I hope you really did and it was worth your time'' He didn't turn to her. Radhika watched him; ''You said I should forgive you when I see repentance in your eyes .'' He still didn't turn to her. Radhika smiled; ''I forgive you, you aren't that bad. Just too spoiled'' Arjun helped himself up on the bed; ''Thanks''

''Was you injury that grave ?'' Radhika tried to move conversation; ''No, its my mom. She panicked stating that I lost 50% of my blood and should be hospital for at least 2 days'' Arjun replied keeping his voice as normal as he could, but inside his heart was doing a panic dance

''Did you forgive Zubin?'' Radhika asked hesitant. Arjun smiled; ''He is my childhood buddy, I can never be mad at him.'' She nodded and got up getting back to her stern self again; ''This is just forgiveness, don't read the wrong signs'' Arjun now lifted his eyes to look into hers; ''I won't, I promise'' Radhika gave him a tight lipped smile before walking out. Arjun went back staring at the ceiling; ''I think you bewitched me Radhika''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay now done with one more. DO let me know how was this. Please do vote comment and share    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 44 16
All of us at a point of our lives would have had a big crush on a person and circumstances wouldn't have been appropriate for both of us to become on...
8.4K 549 20
โ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก โ€‹you'll ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ...
5.8K 181 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS๐Ÿ’• Both are similar as well as different at same time๐Ÿคจ ........ They except each other...
73.3K 6.6K 51
โ‚ฆษ‡โ‚ฉ โฑจรธโ‚ฑษ‡ รธโ‚ฃ โฑ รธvษ‡โค ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ + ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ = ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope โคโ˜บ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ท...