Hello Dolly...

By NessaHansen

Hello Readers, I would like to let you all know I'm going be re-writing this story, some things will change a... More

663
Fishes
Nicky Harrison
What Lies in the Dark
Hands
Reveire
Just Today
Independence
The Spider and The Fly
Shock and Awe
Haunted
Finger Paint
No Trail
Breath, Pray, and Get Payed
Smaller Problems

Adding

20 0 0
By NessaHansen

He had seen It first.
He had spotted It from beyond the trees.
He whispered in my ear and I spun to see.

Yes. Yes. Yes!

That was It! The other Dolly. The one missing from my collection. Where had It been hiding? Why wasn't It here when I came. He is getting irritated with my wonder. The fish smell is getting to me. So disgusting!

"Doesn't matter," he whispered "We got it."

He wants to take a closer look at It. So He leaves, but only for a little while. And when He is back, dolly makes a beautiful face. I hide before It sees me. I can't take my eyes off It. My doll.

It needs me to fix it.

The other big fish, swims into the tank with It. I can't see It's face anymore. My doll looks away. We don't need It too look at us though, we know what my new doll looks like.

He tells me I indeed have more to add to my collection. Somehow I missed another doll. I feel mad at myself. How stupid! He calms me. It is a beautiful one, He describes, and I can play with it all I want. I just have to watch and wait. Patience is the key and He says I must use it. So I watch It.

{I know it's short, hope you still like it! Next one will be coming soon!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
62.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
120K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report