His Angel (H.S) Book 1 ✔

StylesQueen15 द्वारा

"She's gonna be an Angel, just you wait and see, when it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets.. and... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Harry
*Chapter 3: Caught*
Playlist
*Chapter 4: Awkward Moment*
*Chapter 6: Dirty Dream*
*Chapter 7: Zayn*
Chapter 8: The Talk
Chapter 9: Ditching
Chapter 10: Moving Day
Chapter 11: No Party
*Chapter 12: Fix It*
*Chapter 13: The Start*
*Chapter 14: Cuddles & Pizza*
*Chapter 15: Daddy*
Chapter 16: Can't Concentrate
*Chapter 17: Shower Sex*
Chapter 18: Louis
*Chapter 19: Party Tonight*
*Chapter 20: Tease*
Chapter 21: Plans Made
*Chapter 22: Don't Make Noise*
Chapter 23: Cruise
*Chapter 24: Dirty Mouth*
*Chapter 25: Angry Harry*
*Chapter 26: Bonding*
Chapter 27: Liam
Chapter 28: Jealous
*Chapter 29: Mine*
*Chapter 30: Liam's B-Day*
Chapter 31: Drunk Harry
Chapter 32: Niall
*Chapter 33: Talk Dirty*
*Chapter 34: Surprise*
*Chapter 35: Bored*
Chapter 36: The Letter L
Chapter 37: The Break Up
Chapter 38: Not in the Mood
Chapter 39: On a Break
*Chapter 40: Need You*
Chapter 41: I'm Fine
*Chapter 42: It's Over*
Chapter 43: Worst Weekend
Chapter 44: Ice Princess
Chapter 45: The Invite
Chapter 46: Cool Harry
*Chapter 47: Niall's Party*
Chapter 48: What Have I Done?
Chapter 49: I Miss You
*Chapter 50: Daddy's Princess*
Chapter 51: It's Sick
*Chapter 52: Wrong Name*
Chapter 53: You
*Chapter 54: The Past*
Chapter 55: Blue Eyes
Chapter 56: Roxy's Dad
*Chapter 57: Not Stupid*
Chapter 58: Now What
*Chapter 59: Birthday Girl*
*Chapter 60: I'm Better than Her*
Chapter 61: We can't do this
Chapter 62: Halloween
Chapter 63: I hate hospitals
Chapter 64: Home
Chapter 65: Marry Me
Chapter 66: Engaged
Chapter 67: Why?
Chapter 68: Happy Birthday mom
Chapter 69: Disappointed
Chapter 70: Unpleasant Thanksgiving
*Chapter 71: Who's your daddy?*
*Chapter 72: Hotel it is*
*Chapter 73: Zayn finds out*
Chapter 74: Lost
*Chapter 75: The Silent Treatment*
Chapter 76: Mistake
*Chapter 77: Skinny-Dipping*
Chapter 78: Naked
*Chapter 79: Forgive Me*
Chapter 80: The Truth
Chapter 81: He Can't Know
Chapter 82: Louis Quits
Chapter 83: Best Friends
*Chapter 84: Friendship Over*
Important!
*Chapter 85: Payback*
*Chapter 86: My Angel*
Chapter 87: Change of Plans
Chapter 88: Love You Goodbye (The End)
Bonus
His Secret
Hi Everyone!

Chapter 5: The Dinner

6.6K 113 39
StylesQueen15 द्वारा

Chapter 5: The Dinner

Roxanne

Last night didn't go as expected. I decided to wear something cute. Black skirt, white top with patterns and my black heels. Leaving my hair down I grab my bag making my way downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that," I roll my eyes stopping as my mother walks over from the kitchen.

"School? Duh."

"Don't be all smart on me young lady. Get back upstairs and change."

"No! I can do whatever I want okay?"

"We haven't discussed of last night."

"There's no need to," I walk out of the house as she follows.

"How are you getting to school hmm?"

"I'll walk!"

"Just get in the car Roxanne."

I sigh stopping waiting for her as she unlocks the doors.

**

The whole ride was silent thankfully. I get off as soon as we arrive. I meet with Brianna outside as she's sitting at a bench.

"You alright?" She looks up as I sit next to her.

"I'm okay. Last night Zayn and I were about to well umm," I bite my lip and I look over at Brianna who laughs.

"Did he not want to or what?"

"Oh he wanted to it's just that my mom and her boyfriend walked in and it got awkward."

"Omg girl," she laughs more. "I can imagine how embarrassing it was for Zayn. So you couldn't fix his needs?"

"No, and I feel awful," I groan sighing.

"Don't worry about it, but wait you met the young boyfriend of your mom's?"

"Yeah."

"Is he hot?"

"Brianna! Why you ask that?"

"It's just a question gee. He's younger around our age?" She smiles raising her eyebrows.

"Uggh I think he's in his mid-twenties I don't know... and he's okay looking."

"Okay looking? You're no help," she chuckles.

"Why do you care? He's with my mom."

"Maybe he won't be for long..."

"Whatever, umm my class is about to start I'll see you later?"

"Alright bye!"

**

As I finish class I see Zayn talking with Brianna by the lobby. He smiles as he sees me as I walk closer.

"Zayn, don't you have classes?" I chuckle.

"Yeah but I just skipped one to be with you," he smiles as I blush his arms pulling me forward as he hugs me. I melt over his embrace snuggling to him.

"I'm so happy you're here," I look up at him as he leans down pecking my lips.

"Me too baby. Want to grab lunch?"

"Yeah of course," I giggle as he grabs my hand and I look over at Brianna who's sitting on the couch.

"Oh I'll be fine," she says.

"I'm sorry Bri, you sure?"

"Yeah, you guys go ahead you barely see each other anyway."

"Thanks," I smile as we walk towards the elevator.

Zayn is the best boyfriend, I remember when we started dating he would be so sweet and romantic, he would do anything to just keep me happy, he was my happiness and still is. I can't imagine life without him. At times I get scared that he would find someone better and leave me for her.

He knows this and he assured me that I'm his only girl.

Zayn takes me to Dion's as we order a pizza for the both of us. We love pizza and we have tried like every pizza place making it hard for us to pick a favorite one.

"I'm sorry for what happened last night, my mom is so unfair," I tell him as he can see how upset I am by just gazing into my eyes. He smiles reaching for my hand rubbing my knuckles.

"Don't worry about it baby. It's not your fault. Your mom hates me I don't blame her."

"She has no right to hate you. You're the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for," I smile at him as his left hand reaches over stroking my right cheek.

"I'll do anything to gain her trust. I want to be with you Roxy. You're all I want."

"For now we'll just let her cool down," I chuckle as he smiles.

We talked of our classes for the most part, he even added on of mom's boyfriend. Zayn liked him. Well I don't.

He offered to drive me home, he has to get back to the university and can't stay longer which sucks.

Wish I had him longer.

He stops a few blocks away as he smiles at me.

"I don't want your mom to get mad at you love, I'll call you."

"Alright thank you," I smile reaching over kissing him. Damn I crave more.

I walk out of his car as I walk towards my home. As I enter I can smell the teriyaki sauce and the pasta.

"Come help me set up the table Roxanne," I hear my mother before I could walk up the stairs. I groan walking towards the kitchen.

"What for? I'm not hungry."

"You're going to eat period. Harry is coming over so behave."

"What?! You invited your stupid boyfriend?!"

"I'm being serious Roxanne! Set up the table and eat with us please just do so alright?" She sighs frustrated as she gets the food ready. I groan as I set up the table really hating the idea of doing so. What's so special about this anyway? I already met the guy!

The doorbell then rings and my mom looks at me as she brings the food to the table.

"Can you get that?"

I roll my eyes as I walk over to the front opening the door as he stands right in front of me. I look up at him as his fascinating emerald eyes stare into mine. He smiles as he bites his lip and clears his throat.

"Hi."

"Hmm she's inside," I step back letting him in.

"Thanks for the hello," he walks inside as he looks around. My mother then walks over as she smiles greeting him pecking his lips. I look away slightly disgusted.

"Roxanne," my mom says as I follow them into the dining room. I take my seat as Harry sits next to my mom, in front of me.

We get to eating as it's quiet and awkward only our utensils are being heard.

"Uh so how's school going for you?" Harry looks at me as I glare at him. I don't respond and just continue to eat my chicken.

"Roxanne, Harry asked you a question," I glare at my mother. Can she just fucking leave me alone? Gee.

"Don't you tell him everything? Why ask?"

"Roxanne!!"

"Uggh."

This is the worst dinner ever I swear, well by far the worst.

"It's okay sweetie," Harry smiles at her. "If she doesn't want to talk to me it's okay."

"School is fine," I look at him as he nods.

"What are you majoring in?"

"English."

"What are—"

"I'm supposed to be the one asking you questions not the other way around," I say as my mom yells at me again. "I'm just saying!"

"Roxanne I won't tell you again."

"I'm not hungry anymore," I get up as she yells after me but I ignore her running upstairs to my room. I get into my pajamas and get into bed as I close my eyes snuggled to my pillow falling asleep.

--

Sorry this one wasn't much interesting but next chapter you'll have something ;)

Hope you like this story loves ❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Untamed | ZAYN Sia 🤍 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

20.8K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
1M 24.9K 56
Alyssa is a loner. Her mother is a drug addict and alcoholic. Dave, her mothers drug dealer boyfriend, has tried to sell her before but her mother wo...
My Ex-Stepfather Shyla द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
18.9K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...