Blood Rose

By ranchchips

War between Nicholai's pack and Bloodrose Dusk pack is brewing, and it's brutal. When the higher alphas of th... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

18

3.4K 139 8
By ranchchips

!!     I M P O R T A N T     A N N O U N C E M E N T     A T     E N D     !!

Water ran down my skin and I leaned on the tiled wall. I knew I wasn't alone, but I didn't make a move to cover myself. I was too tired to care, or at least I didn't really want to.

"What are you doing?" I spoke, not moving to turn around.

"I can't tell if this is progress or if you're too exhausted to care."

"Me either." I looked behind my shoulder at Fox who was leaning against the opening of the shower with raised eyebrows. "What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious what the next step is for us?" I narrowed my eyes at him before turning back around.

"Give me a towel."

"There goes the progress." I looked behind my shoulder once the water was turned off and a towel was thrown at me, quickly wrapping it around me before he got a chance to see the goods. "Is a towel really necessary?" I tucked the end of the towel into my chest so it stayed on its own and turned to face him.

"Depends, how good is your self control? Because from what I've seen it's not very enduring." He shrugged and held up his hands before crossing his arms.

"What can I say?" His head tilted and an orange glow reflected in his eyes. "I'm insatiable when I don't get the full package."

"Sometimes the delivery takes awhile when the shipping and handling wasn't paid for." I brushed past him and found another towel to dry off my feet.

"Now that you're the Luna there's a couple things to do before a normal routine can start."

"Like what?" I got out the hair dryer.

"Well first of all as there's a traditional Luna celebration in a couple days, in other words a ball where the ceremony is held and you become the official Luna with a blood bond."

"My mother never had to do that." I watched as Fox shrugged and leaned against the counter.

"Every pack is different Naomi."

"So I have to get in a fancy dress and go around talking to pack members and shed my blood? Doesn't sound too difficult."

"There's a catch, and that's the other thing I was going to get to."

"Why do I feel like it's something I'm not going to like?"

"We have to mate before the celebration before you can hold the Luna bond to the pack." I bit my bottom lip before sighing.

"Great, so are we just supposed to arrange a day and time like it's a meeting and do it then?" I angrily threw my brush in the drawer and shut it loudly.

"No," Before I could blink he was pressed against my back and had his arms wrapped around me. "of course not. I'm not like that, remember?" I looked at his reflection in the mirror and dropped my tense shoulders.

"Then how are we supposed to naturally make it happen without it seeming scheduled in the course of a couple days?" Fox's head dropped to rest on my shoulder and I shivered, hating he knew that he had an effect on me.

"We spend as much time together as we can and see if it happens naturally." I hesitated before speaking, feeling like my voice had no effect to fix what I really wanted, which happened to be time.

"Okay." He stayed for a minute until he broke away, tearing the warmth away with him. I pursed my lips as I watched him leave the bathroom through the mirror. After a minute passed, I picked up the hair dryer and turned it on.

With ripped shorts, white vans, and a Guns n Roses shirt- a triangle cut-out on the chest making the collar resemble a choker- I walked through town with Alessandra and my mother at my side. People would turn heads and stare at their new Luna but nobody attempted anything this time. Maybe it was because I was Luna now, or because I had Alessandra at my side.

"Any idea what kind of dress I'm supposed to be wearing?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"Extremely fancy, one you'd wear at a royal's ball."

"So they have a store for those kinds of dresses?"

"Not the same store everyone invited is going to, we have to find original dresses since we're titles. That means there's only one of the design."

"So this store is special?"

"And expensive." She stopped in front of a boutique and nodded. "This happens to be it." My mom and I followed her in, looking around at the beautiful dresses hanging everywhere. A woman dressed in a tight professional dress smiled and stiffly walked over to us, her heels clanking on the tile floor.

"Luna, Alessandra, and mother I presume?" My mom smiled and nodded. "What are we looking for today for the Luna?" Before I could open my mouth and tell her I was open to anything Alessandra spoke.

"Something to reflect her beauty, I'm thinking the Alpha family colors too." My eyes widened as I looked at Alessandra. Didn't know she had a vision.

"I have just the selection, follow me." The lady turned and clanked her heels.

"Let's get this thing started." I muttered before following.

"Do you really have to leave already? It's late, you should leave in the morning and sleep the night." I held onto my parents hands in the doorway, a car waiting behind them.

"I'm sorry Mi, but we really can't stay. We have things going on in the pack that we can't ignore forever."

"Why did you have to start a business after you finished your roles as Luna and Alpha? Why couldn't you just do what almost every other pack leaders did by retiring?"

"In my human life I always dreamed of doing something with dance. Now that I'm done fulfilling my supernatural role I'm able to follow my dreams, which just so happen to be owning a popular dance company. Plus I'm only thirty-six, retirement makes me sound old." I pouted and groaned, letting my hands drop.

"You're going to miss my climax moment in life." I murmured, afraid of being left alone again.

"Honey, your climax in life for us is giving birth. We're proud you're a Luna now, but power isn't what we care about for you." My dad spoke, pulling me into one last hug until another visit. I pulled away and hugged my mom before the car honked and she tore away.

"You'll be beautiful and do great, don't fret over it to much." My mom winked and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving with my dad. I watched as the car drove out down the hill and got smaller before closing the door. After a minute of collecting my thoughts I jogged up the stairs and headed for my room, stopping mid-step.

"You've got to be kidding me." Fox's voice softly came from his office. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" His voice rose in a yell and I jumped at a loud bang, turning around and entering the office, peeking my head in first.

"Fox?" I asked softly, watching as his chest expanded and shrunk as he breathed heavily, standing over the desk with papers scattered everywhere. He slowly looked up with bags under his eyes.

"I'm dealing with something." His voice was sharp and harsh, but I didn't take offense to it or shrink away in fear.

"I can see that." I moved closer into the room, despite his growing annoyance reeking in the air. He ran a hand through his hair and pulled at it before dropping it back at his side, running his tongue over his lips. I continued to move until I was going around the desk. "What's it about?"

"Faeries, and don't try to uncover what they're doing because I'm not sharing anything more with you." He sat down in his chair by the time I was standing on his side of the desk.

"I thought we agreed to not hide anything anymore?" I got closer and crawled onto the chair on top of him, getting a funny reaction out of him even though he was irritable.

"I can't keep the Alpha part of me a secret even though I'm just trying to not stress or worry you?" He finally met my eyes.

"It helps to share burdens with people." I poked his chest, regretting it when something in my stomach flared with desire. Instead, I leaned closer to his face with a helpful smile. "And you seem to be carrying too many burdens to keep count of, even for a bank." He kept his gaze locked on mine but moved his arms from the armrests to hold me better.

"And add the bags and dark circles to your non-blemished face? That would only add another burden; ruining the perfect rose in the garden."

"You look like shit." He raised his eyebrows, a playful smile raising the corners of his lips in amusement from my statement.

"Well thank you." I tilted my head and rolled my eyes.

"That's not what I mean exactly. I mean that maybe you are a big bad tough Alpha, but even those kind of Alphas need to relieve their burdens once in awhile."

"Where's Alessandra and Nicholai?" My chest fell in defeat.

"Alessandra said she wanted to show my brother her favorite restaurant. They'll be out in town for a couple hours she said, but they left a long time ago and it's already midnight so they probably thought it was best to get a hotel room for the night." Fox raised his eyebrows again and gave me a suggestive look, but I hit his arm lightly. "Don't get any ideas. You've officially thrown away any opportunity to be rewarded." I crawled out of the chair and stood, brushing nothing off of my leggings. "I'm going to bed-"

"Have fun." He sounded sarcastic.

"I was about to say that you're coming too." He furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a weird look.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you have dark circles and bags, you hardly get good sleep without me, and you-" I hesitated, having ran out of things to put on the list. He raised the corners of his lips in amusement and rested his head on his hand, narrowing his eyes. "-and you're-you're just an asshole!" He huffed a laugh and shook his head, rubbing his eyes.

"I was going to come with you but then you started amusing me with your persistence." He stood and pushed the papers together in a pile, turning off the desk lamp.

"There's the third reason!" I pointed my finger at him, slowly backing out of the room as he put everything away safely, keeping his eyes trained on me with continued amusement. "A-s-s-h-o-l-e!" I finally turned out of the doorway and moved into my room to change, my heart racing. Of course I had to be amusing to him. After all that logic I spewed at him I still didn't get anything out of him. Ridiculous man-child.

I put on a simple grey v-neck tank top and stretchy navy blue shorts, brushing my hair until I couldn't feel anymore knots. By the time I made it to Fox's room he was already laying under the sheets.

"You know, after we mate this won't just be my room, and that bedroom next door will be nothing." His voice already sounded slightly groggy. I got into the bed and slowly got under the covers.

"I realized that."

"You can turn the room into whatever you want."

"I don't know what I want to do with it then." I faced him.

"You'll think of something. I still need to clean out Alessandra's old room."

"Why?"

"Because it's the second best room. She doesn't need it anymore. It's going to be for our kids." My heart skipped a beat. I didn't even think about kids with Fox.

"Oh yeah. I'll help." We stayed silent for a minute so I reached for the lamp and turned the light off.

"The ceremony is in three days."

Well fuck.

•••

!!    N E W    W E R E W O L F    B O OK   !!

Runaway Baby out nowwwwww so go check it out because it's the love of my life right now

Description:

Viola's on the run from her husband-an abusive man, or so she thought to be. But being on the run in the supernatural world is dangerous, especially when you're being chased by a demon and happen to stumble into an Alpha's land. The only problem is she has no knowledge of the supernatural world and ends up getting caught trespassing Alpha Hawke Blakesley's territory.

When Hawke realizes that the beaten girl is his mate and doesn't understand what's happening he tries to be gentle with her, considering he isn't known to be of that nature and would rather not scare her away. But when he notices her silver eyes- a sign of a rare witch- he is forced to break everything down for her.

* * *

I froze when his large hand trailed from my shoulder down to my wrist slowly, his warm breathing in my ear as he watched the path of invisible tingles his touch left behind. My breathing hitched and I felt weak under his light touch, my stomach burning with need.

"Why would you be paired as my mate to save me?"

"Because Viola," His hot breath trickled down my neck and I froze underneath him. "I'm the big bad wolf."

*

Okay so after that I'd appreciate it if you'll give it a chance!! I'm putting lot's of work into it and I hope you can find happiness or something reading it lmao idk

Alrighty thanks for reading this and if you did I have a question for you...Did you ever assume color genders?? Or like silverware? I did that but that's because I'm a freak. That sounds like an odd question... and now this is awkward so I'm just gonna peace out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
104K 3.1K 22
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT READ THIS! THIS WAS WRITTEN A LONG TIME AGO SO BEWARE!! I climbed up the tree with inhuman strength. I looked ov...
11K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
423K 12.9K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...