the bully

By mthesizzler

"you've hurt me enough!" claudia shouted as her eyes began to water. "i know and i'm sorry." justin whispere... More

p r o l o g u e
c h p 1
c h p 2
c h p 3
c h p 4
c h p 5
c h p 6
c h p 7
c h p 8
c h p 9
c h p 10
c h p 12
c h p 13
c h p 14
c h p 15
c h p 16
c h p 17
c h p 18
c h p 19
c h p 20
c h p 21
c h p 22
c h p 23
c h p 24
c h p 25

c h p 11

13 0 0
By mthesizzler

claudia's pov

my eyes slightly twitched as i slowly peeled them open. i groaned once my eyes focused on the sunlight directly in front of me. my head ached and my stomach churned. wow i felt like complete shit.

i turned in the bed to the other side, closing my eyes slowly. wait. where am i? my eyes shot open as i glanced around, realizing i was in justin's bed. uh? i quickly checked under the covers. my clothes were still on.

"you're up." i heard justin call out from the bathroom as he walked in the room.

"yeah." i croaked.

"w-what happened last night?" i burped.

"well." he came over and sat on the bed next to me.

i furrowed my eyebrows as my eyes focused on him.

"oh no...oh no we didn't have-" i started.

"no no." he quickly interrupted.

"you just uh-drank a lot and got a little crazy and made out with a guy or guys i don't really know...and-"

"fuck that wasn't a dream?" i gasped. "agh my head." i hissed.

"yeah that was real." he chuckled.

"oh my god the dancing on the table! that was real too. oh my god." i covered my face in embarrassment."

"yeah i heard about that..." justin awkwardly spoke.

"anyways when you're ready there's a pair of clothes in the bathroom and ill be downstairs making waffles." he smiled as he ran his hair through his hair.

"thank you justin you didn't have to-"

"its all good." he chuckled. "so uh do you mind if i talk to you about something?" he asked as he moved closer towards me.

i furrowed my eyebrows and nodded slightly, confused of what there is to talk about.

"so last night, maddie told me-"

i instantly remembered why i drank so much. shot after shot. crying, lots of crying.

"oh god no no it's fine justin forget about it it's not a big deal-"

"not a big deal? claudia i care about you. i'm sorry i hurt you like that i didn't know-"

"it's okay justin really i'm completely fine can we just forget about it, please?" i sighed.

"i'm sorry claudia i can't." he grabbed my hand. "because i feel the same way."

i widened my eyes in shock as i stared into his wide caramel eyes. my heart skipped a beat as he rubbed his thumb in circular motions on my palm, making my hands feel unsteady.

"y-you do?" i squeaked.

he nodded slowly.

"i always have." he breathed.

"what about kendall?" i raised an eyebrow.

he sighed and looked down as he licked his lips.

"half of that wasn't even true. besides, you're different. you make me feel different. she's nothing comparable to you." he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. i felt the butterflies in my stomach as i continued to stare into his eyes.

"really?" i whispered.

he nodded slowly as he began to lean in. the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. wait no. those aren't butterflies.

"fuck." i mumbled as i ran into the bathroom and puked up everything in the toliet.

"oh god." i gagged as i put my hand over my stomach.

"you okay?" justin came and sat next to me.

"not really." i held onto my stomach.

"yeah same because now i cant kiss you." he pouted. i giggled and leaned into a hug.

i know this sounds crazy but, i feel so safe in his arms. yeah i know he's been my bully...but he really is a kind person inside.

"okay i'm gonna change." i quickly pulled away and stood up.

"okay i'll be downstairs, let me know if you need anything." he winked then walked out.

god this boy is such a flirt.

i changed into justin's sweatshirt and sweatpants and holy moly they were so comfortable and they smelled so good.

i made my way downstairs, instantly spotting justin eating his waffles silently.

"so where are your parents again?" i raised an eyebrow.

"oh they're out of town." he took another bite before turning to me.

"damn how do you look so good even in my clothes?" he bit his lip.

"i dunno." i giggled as i took a seat next to him.

justin's phone began to rang and he immediately picked it up.

"she's fine maddie chill." justin spoke loudly through the phone.

i chuckled and grabbed a glass of orange juice and chugged it down.

"i dunno i'll ask." justin mumbled. he then covered the phone and looked over at me.

"when are you planning on leaving? maddie wants to see you." justin raised an eyebrow.

"maybe an hour." i shrugged.

he nodded and told maddie immediately.

after he hung up i took a bite of the waffle with nutella on it and holy crap it was heaven.

"dude justin i should come here more often for breakfast..." i moaned.

"you're welcome anytime ba-claud." he quickly stopped himself. did he almost call me babe?

"aww." i pulled him into a hug and messed up his hair.

"hey hey not the hair!" he whined.

"you're adorable." i squeezed his cheeks.

"nah you are." he grabbed my face with both of his hands.

for a minute we just stared at each other in the eyes until justin finally leaned in.

i did the same as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered. his hot breath came in contact with my lips until his big plump lips touched mine. i felt the world stop as i moaned into the kiss.

god i've been waiting for this moment forever.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist and placed me on the counter.

our little passionate kiss may have turned into a steaming hot makeout session. after a few minutes passed i slowly peeled my lips off of his and put my finger on his lips.

"alright baby boy settle down." i giggled.

"nooo i want moreee." justin mumbled through my finger.

"nah we wouldn't have been able to stop." i giggled and removed his hands off of my waist.

"what a tease." justin complained as he put the plates in the sink.

a few minutes later i heard the doorbell so i went and got it.

by the door was maddie, a devilish smirk plastered on her face once she saw me.

"mm who's clothes are that?" maddie teased quietly.

"shut up." i giggled as i smacked her arm playfully.

"hey maddie." justin came walking towards us as he put his arm around me.

i quickly pushed his arm away as i quietly looked at the ground.

"mhm i see what's going on here..." she smirked as she pointed back at both of us.

"what do you mean? nothing going on-"

"if lying was a job you'd probably be a billionaire by now." maddie mumbled under her breath as she made her way inside.

justin gave me a look and i just ignored it.

"so are we gonna go or should i leave you two-"

"no let's go." i quickly stammered as i ran upstairs and grabbed my phone, dress and shoes.

as i came back down justin followed maddie and i to the door as i stopped awkwardly and faced them.

after a few awkward moments maddie groaned and chuckled quietly.

"i'll be in the car, don't take too long." she winked at me before shutting the door.

justin laughed and grabbed my face with his palm. i swear you get lost in this kid's eyes.

before he managed to say anything i smashed my lips onto his, wanting to feel that same spark. it was like this melting feeling you had whenever you kiss...i never wanted to end this feeling.

i pulled away slowly and gave him a hug and he hugged me back tight.

"thank you." i whispered into his ear.

"anything for you." he whispered back and placed a warm kiss on my cheek.

i pulled away slowly and licked my lips.

"okay when school's over we're spending our summer together, promise?" justin grinned.

"promise." i giggled. "just a few more weeks."

"we can do this." he breathed

"we can do this" i nodded my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 150 33
She pulls away from the kiss still a little shook. She gives me a smile. "Yes." She says grinning with her eyes gently shut. "I think I'm in love...
233K 1.6K 18
I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but only to be yank up by my hair which made m...
172K 4.4K 31
Secret Love: In love with the Bad Boy. "We fell in love with each other when we shouldn't. This is so wrong but it feels right. I want you. So bad...
66.8K 1.9K 40
[COMPLETED] Her whole world seemed to be crashing right before her eyes. But she refused to believe it. "Why are you doing this?" She cried, clutchin...