Highschool Destiel Love Story...

By that_spn_life

Castiel is new to the school and wants to know who Dean Winchester is and when Castiel gets a new car he will... More

New Day at a New School
Those Eyes and that Car
That Mechanic
A Day in the Diner
Highschool Kisses
Math Notes and Disney Movies
TGIF
Late Night Conversations
Truth Smoke
A Day in the Life of Castiel Novak
An Aggressive Side
Rebelling is Fun, Right?
Ah Sh*t, The King of Hell
Hospitals are the New, Cool, Hangout Place
As Long as Stars are Above You

Angel with a Shotgun

16.5K 686 1K
By that_spn_life

*Spring Break that means updates! Yes, updates plural! This chapter is full of adorable Destiel moments and a huge surprise at the end! I hope you like it! *

Chapter 9

Deans Point of View

I wake up with Cas in my arms and it is the best feeling in the world. But of course my body just can't let me be happy for five minutes. I have to pee.

I move my arm out from under Cas's sleeping body. He lets out a groan and rolls over, facing away from me now. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I remember the conversation Gabe and I had last night in this same bathroom. I hope he gets everything worked out because he's a pretty good kid and he deserves to be happy. I just can't believe what makes him happy is my little b*tch of a brother. I guess everyone has at least one weird interest.

I spent a good 20 minutes begging Bobby to let me take today off because I something planned for Cas and it will take all day to set up. I walk back to Cas's room to find him sitting up texting, “Hey babe, did I wake you?”

"No, well kinda,” he says with a smile, “I woke up when I realized you weren't here anymore. I freaked out when I noticed the bed was empty.”

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just had to pee,” I say with a laugh. He lets out a laugh too and looks back down to his phone. “Who are you texting this early in the morning?"

"Dean, it's 12 o'clock,” he says with a small laugh and a shake of his head.

"Still, you just woke up,” I say back as I slip on my jeans.

"That's true, I'm just texting Charlie,” he announces with a smile.

"Charlie? I didn't know you guys talked,” I respond with a smile. I'm glad Cas is getting along so well with my friends. That would seriously suck if they didn't like each other.

"Yes, she is a very nice person. She just took my phone and put her number in it then texted herself so we could talk,” he says with a proud smile. He must be happy that he is making friends at this new school.

"Oh, that's cool,” I laugh because of the way he went into detail about how he got her number. “Well, I have work today so I should be going soon, I'm already late,” I say with a small smile.

"Oh yeah,” he says with a frown as he plays with his hands, “I forgot.”

"Don't worry, if you want I'll be back tonight,” I say trying to cheer him up as I pull on my shirt.

"Of course I want that! Don't ever think I don't want you here,” he states quickly. Then he sits up on his knees and pulls my neck down so he can kiss me. The kiss gets heated fast. I fall on top of him and he wraps his legs around my waist. Sh*t his surprise, I have to get working on it. Plus I have to go to the store for Ellen. Ugghhhhhh! It takes everything I have to pull away from Cas and his frown makes it 10x worse. Dammit why do you have to be so fu*king cute?! He pulls me back when I try to stand up.

"I have to go to work, babe,” I mumble in between kisses.

"Fine! But you better be back tonight!” he says in a demanding tone. I kind of like this controlling side of him. Its very sexy... No, stop it Dean you have stuff to do today!

"I will, I promise,” I whisper to him. He has no idea what I have planned for tonight. He's going to love it. Well, hopefully.

"You don't have to wake Sam up. I'll drive him home if he wants but I bet he will be staying the night as well,” he says with a small smile.

"Alright, thanks,” I lean down and kiss Cas's forehead, nose, then his mouth but pull away before it can get heated again and this time I wont have the strength to leave. I say goodbye and walk out of the room and down the stairs. I pull on my boots and jacket before walking out to my baby.

I'm honestly so proud of myself, I have the most awesome date planned for Cas and I tonight. I'm putting some food and drinks together with a blanket and some pillows so we can go to this hill that slightly looks over this crystal blue lake that when the sun sets it looks beautiful. Wait, did Dean Winchester just say beautiful....? Whatever. Anyways, no one knows where this lake is. Well, not that I know of. Its going to be the perfect date, if I can get everything together while also doing chores for Ellen.

Castiel's Point of View

About five minutes after Dean left I go downstairs and start making breakfast for Sam, Gabe, and I because Anna is already at work. I'm making my favorite, Cinnamon Rolls and homemade orange juice. After it is done Gabe and Sam come down.

"Dude, it smells amazing!” Sam announces.

"Yeah, it does, lets eat!” Gabe says as we all sit down at the table.

"Thank you guys,” I reply to their compliments. “So Sam, are you spending the night again?”

"If I can,” Sam says with a laugh and a huge smile to Gabe before taking a bite of his food.

"This is really good Cassie,” Gabe says with a smile. I roll my eyes at the childish nickname and thank him.

"So, what are you guys doing today?” I question them.

They look at each other with huge smiles, “What do you think Cassie?”

"Hm, either a Doctor Who or Sherlock marathon,” I say with a laugh.

"You know me so well brother,” Gabe says with a laugh shoving another cinnamon roll in his mouth. That reminds me, I have to talk to Gabe about Dean and his conversation from last night. Eh, I'll save that for later.

"Nerds,” I laugh.

"Oh what ever Mr. I'm majorly obsessed with Arrow and The Vampire Diaries,” he yells.

"Wait, you're obsessed with Arrow?!” Sam asks with a loud laugh, “So is Dean he seriously never stops talking about it!” he adds. This makes me laugh because it reminds me of his pleading voice when I asked what he wanted to watch last night.

Throughout the whole breakfast Gabe would look at Sam when he wasn't looking and Sam would look at Gabe when Gabe wasn't looking. They are so in love, they just don't know it yet, I laugh to myself.

After breakfast Sam and Gabe run up to Gabe's room so I clean up all the food and do the dishes. While doing the dishes I start to think about sex with Dean. He took my virginity. I know for a fact I did not take his but maybe I was his first guy. Maybe, that means it was equally as special for him as it was for me. I mean I liked it a lot, It wasn't rough it was loving and gentle. Also, afterwords we cuddled and talked, that's how its suppose to happen, right? I think so.

I walk up to my room and start cleaning it up a bit just to pass the time. I make my bed and get the clothes that I want to wear today. I then make my way to the bathroom and turn on the shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and try to make my hair look good. I get dressed and decide to go and check on Gabe and Sam.

I quietly open the door and look in. Both of them are laying on their stomachs watching an episode of Sherlock. Gabe has seen all the Sherlock episodes over 20 times. I'm glad he found someone who is just as much of a fangirl as him. 

"Do you need something?” Gabe asks not looking away from the screen.

"No, just checking on you guys,” I say before walking out and heading back to my room.

I look at my alarm clock. Its 2 so Dean doesn't get off for awhile. I jump on my bed and grab my remote. I turn on the T.V. And start scrolling through the channels. I finally choose The Vampire Diaries. Yes, I know its a girly show but hey, Damon is just um...YUMMMMY!!

Just as Silas pushes the safe, with Stephan inside, into the water my phone rings. I pause my T.V. Dean was blinking on the screen so I quickly pick up:

Dean: Hey baby, I'm on break so I thought I should call and see how you're doing.

I seriously love when he calls me baby because I still can't believe I'm actually his!

Me: I'm good just got done cleaning and now I'm watching some T.V.

Dean: Wish I was there with you. I know I saw you a couple of hours ago but I miss you.

Awe, he misses me! I blush and smile hugely.

Me: I miss you too.

Dean: You better.

He laughs, which sounds amazing through the receiver. It doesn't sound as good as it does in person but I can still here the amazing mix between rough and soft sounds. Every time I hear it, it just makes me melt.

Me: What time do you get off babe?

Dean: Um...uh...five?

Me: You don't sound so sure.

I laugh and wait for a answer.

Dean: Yeah, I don't know honestly I have a lot to do but I will call you when I'm on my way so you can get ready.

Me: Wait, what do you mean?

Dean: I'm taking my boyfriend out tonight.

I laugh as I blush and smile like a idiot.

Me: Okay.

Dean: Sir, here are your flowers.

What? I hear Dean cough like crazy.

Dean: Um.. sorry that was the radio in the garage but I got to go babe, I'll call you later.

CALL ENDED

That was really weird...what does Dean have planned for tonight? It would be helpful to know so I know what to wear. I guess I'll just wear something simple. Most likely my white dress shirt with black skinny jeans and my trench coat. My usual outfit.

I watch The Vampire Diaries until 5 when Dean calls:

Me: Hello?

Dean: Hey Cas, I'm on my way over, are you ready?

Me: Yes, I got ready an hour ago.

Dean: Okay, see you soon babe.

Me: Alright, Goodbye.

CALL ENDED

For some odd reason I am very, very nervous. Where is Dean going to take me? Am I dressed right? What if I'm over dressed? What if I'm under dressed? Who's all going to be there? Ugh, why do I always over think things?

I walk into Gabe's room and tell him and Sam that I am leaving. “Be good, Anna will be home at 12 o'clock. I most likely will be home before that so don't even think about throwing a party or drinking or doing any kind of drugs, got it?” They laugh and say okay.

A knock came from downstairs; I run down and open the door with a smile. Dean is standing there wearing a gray T-shirt under a light green button up that really makes his eyes stand out. It looks like he went home and took a shower because his sandy blonde hair is a dark brown and he smells so delicious!

"Hey sexy,” Dean says with a wink as he pulls me in and kisses my cheek and then my mouth.

"Hello,” I say with a smile as I look up at him through my lashes nervously. Dean then pulls me by the hand to the Impala and we get in. He starts to drive with Motley Crue quietly playing in the background. We talk about my day for a good 20 minutes before I ask him about his, “So, how was your day at work?”

"Oh work, I didn't go,” he says nonchalantly. I am in shock for a second so I don't say anything.

"What?” I finally say in a confused voice.

"You'll see,” he laughs.

After another 10 minutes on a dirt road he turns to me and puts a blindfold over my eyes, even though I complained for a good 5 minutes about how I hate blindfolds. Then it feels like we start driving in a field or something for another 15 minutes. He will not answer my questions about where we are going so I just stop talking. I turn to Dean when he turns off the engine, “Dean, what's going on?” I ask wanting answers.

"Why don't we get out and see,” he says. I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Can I take this off?” I groan, referring to the blindfold.

"Not yet,” he says. I can hear his door open and then 10 seconds later my door opens and I feel his hand around my arm. “Watch your step.”

He then turns me around so that my back is pressed against his chest and he takes the blindfold off. I let out a gasp as I take in the bright blue lake and the sun that is setting. The sky had reds, pinks, oranges, and purples in it. It is absolutely gorgeous. The air around us is very warm and there isn't even the slightest breeze.

I turn to look at Dean but he isn't beside me. “Dean?” I yell.

"Back here,” he replies. I follow his voice to the back of the Impala. He is taking out a large, soft, black, blanket and three red pillows. He then walks to the front of the car and sets the pillows on the hood as he spreads out the blanket on the ground. He places the pillows on the blanket and then makes his way back to the trunk but I stay by the hood instead of following him. He comes back with a small cooler and two paper bags on the top of it.

"Oh my gosh, you did all this for me?” I ask in an amazed tone.

"Of course,” he says with a smile and kisses my cheek before walking back to the trunk.

"Do you need any help?” I ask looking over at him.

"Nope, sit down. I'm doing everything,” he says with confidence. I walk over to the blanket and sit down. Dean comes back with three vanilla candles and a big bouquet of flowers. Who knew that Dean Winchester is a romantic?

"Dean. This is, well this is amazing,” I say with a huge smile.

"Really, you like it?” he asks with a cute excited smile.

"Honestly, No...” I say. His face instantly drops, “Dean, I absolutely love it!”   

He lets out a big sigh, “Good, you scared me for a minute.” The meal he brought is not super fancy but that's what I love about it. It is sandwiches from the grocery store and apple pie that Ellen made for us. We talk while we eat and then after we clean up, we cuddle on the blankets and pillows.

"Being with you is so amazing,” I whisper to Dean. It is so quiet, besides the crickets song, I didn't want my voice to ruin it.

Dean kisses me quickly and then gets up, “I want you to listen to this song. I heard it yesterday and it reminded me of you,” he says as he walks over to the impala and gets in. Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab starts to play through the speakers, “You're my angel so it just fits,” he says sweetly.

I blush and smile as I listen to the lyrics; Dean makes his way back over to me. He lays down next to me and pulls me into his arms then kisses the top of my head. “I love it,” I say before kissing his lips softly and then laying my head on his chest. He rubs circles into my back until the song ends.

"Its a warm night and the water shouldn't be to cold. Do you wanna go for a swim?” he asks me in a soft voice. I look over to the lake and see the moon reflecting off the now black water.

"Sure, but in what?” I ask in a curious voice.

"Just use your boxers,” he says, “Or you can just go without,” he adds with a wink and a laugh; I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"Boxers,” I say with a laugh.

"Awe man,” he say with mock disappointment. We walk hand in hand down to the water before taking our clothes off. I stick my foot into the water.

"Its not that bad,” I say with a sigh of relief. 

"Good, do you know how to swim?” Dean asks with an evil smirk.

"Yeah, why do you- AH!” Dean jumps on me knocking us both into the water. I come back up, “Dean!” I say in shock as I splash water at him.

"Sorry Babe!” he laughs and pulls me closer to him, “do I get a kiss?” he asks as he puckers his lips. Man that's hard to resist.

"Yeah, come here,” I say as I pull his face closer to mine but right before our lips touch I push him under and swim away. Dean comes back up with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Oh now you're going to get it angel boy,” he says with a devious grin. I laugh at my new nickname before trying to swim away quickly when Dean goes under the dark water. I scream when Dean comes up right next to me and pulls me to his chest, covering me with kisses. I laugh as I try to get away and push him off.

Dean stops and looks at me with a huge smile. “What?” I ask him with my own smile.

"Cas...I love you,” he says in a quiet voice. Did he just...yes he did..do something you idiot! At first I am so surprised I can't say anything so I just grab his face and kiss him. It is the most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

I only pull away long enough to say, “I love you too,” before being pulled back into another long passionate kiss.

*Personally this is my FAVORITE chapter! I hope I made you guys die of Destiel cuteness because I did when I was writing this! What did you guys think about their first I love you? Let me know what you think and if you want anything specific in the next chapter! I will most likely add it in! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 18 13
This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walked into the scene. He went to Cas. He wa...
127K 5.6K 21
Castiel is a lonely depressed 15 year old, who believes that dating before you're 18 is the worst thing a teenager can do. He's also a writer and qu...
52.7K 2K 16
Destiel & Sabriel High School AU! Dean Winchester. The boy all the girls talk about. (some guys too) When new kid, Castiel Novak hears of this playbo...
32.6K 1.4K 30
Destiel high school AU Castiel the punk meets the new kid Dean Winchester. Dean is a depressed teenager and Cas is there to help. WARNINGS: Self harm...